Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Bells Are Singing! (538)

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    can ne1 give me the blow by blow of gligar vs buneary battle? please!
    buneary goes at gligar with dizzy punch, gligar flys upward to dodge it. gligar uses x-scissor and sends buneary flying, buneary lands on its feet and counters with a bounce attack repeatedly kicking gligar in the chest. gligar throws sand and some of it lands on bunearies chest, she freaks out because her accessory thing is getting messed up so dawn stops the battle to take the jacket thing off of buneary. the battle continues, buneary hits gligar with an ice beam freezing its body, the ice is shattered when gligar lands on the ground. gligars wings glow and he uses steel wing, it hits buneary and gligar is declared the winner

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Steel View Post
    Aw... but me wants it to learn teh awsm Night Slash...
    Well there's that too. Heck, I'm hoping it'll know at least 6 attacks by the time they reach the 4th gym.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

how did everybody see this episode?

Quote Originally Posted by taxfreesobuyme View Post
    how did everybody see this episode?
    There're are pics on some sites.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Wow... The episode was really an amazing filler, maybe 'cuz I'm a huge Lysian/Chiriin stan! *0*
    I loved Buneary got some fair screentime, she managed to pull an awesome fight with Gligar, which I might add keeps on delivering, the little guy is awesome, it has a Muk like personality, but a little more quirkier... Loved the X-Scissor/Steel Wing/Sand Attack combo, hopefully his last slot will be Poison Sting

And WOAH at Manene and Pinpuku BOTH battling, just awesome, and so funny.

LOVED the Lysians, they are SO adorable, I need my plushie NOW!

Ah, it sure is good to hear Battle Frontier again, being one of my favorite themes that was wh0red out for a whole mini-arc, then never heard from for over 70 episodes.

Otherwise, this was thoroughly formulaic for a filler episode. Sure, Happiny actually got to battle, and the callback to Chimecho was nice, but it reeked of the Chatot episode in parts (though didn't make me wince quite as much) and failed to set itself apart from any other episode in the series. Like the Electrike episode, the involvement of James was nice, but didn't really save the episode for me. Also, I hope those singling Chinglings get devoured by Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Evolve the stinkin' Gligar into a Gliscor! Ash's Diamond & Pearl Pokemon are much weaker than Paul's........, except maybe Pikachu......

Dialga is taking a nap, time has stopped.
    DIALGA pwns Palkia anytime

Next to pokémon trainers, who can walk around and purchase things without a viable source of income, Pokémon Magicians seem to have the easiest job in the world. Make up some crap-tastic 'magic' routine that isn't at all amazing or original, and you've apparently got yourself a career. Oh, if only the real life could be as kind to the lazy individual.
    But anyway, with entertainment like that in the pokémon world, I can see why people would want to spend most of their time forcing animals to hurt each other. But then again, the protagonists seem to be impressed with anything. Case in point; 'Wow, check out that ugly looking vest Hikari's mum designed for her bunny!! Gasp, it's incredible!!'

And speaking of bizarre clothing, who the hell would walk around in a magician's outfit in the middle of nowhere? Someone's a little too passionate about their 'job' it seems.

….

God, this episode was boring.

….who’s bright idea was it to give Chimecho a bigger, creepier pre-evolution again?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond_Dialga View Post
    Evolve the stinkin' Gligar into a Gliscor! Ash's Diamond & Pearl Pokemon are much weaker than Paul's........, except maybe Pikachu......

oh, dont worry. the writers will find some way by which Ash can defeat Paul rather easily. But perhaps Gligar may evolve...

Anyone think that if 4Kids still had the series they'd edit the magician's clothing? Particularly her leg area.

I don't see what's wrong with her pantyhose... D:

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with her pantyhose... D:
    I don't either, but maybe 4Kids might think it was a little "provacative".

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I don't either, but maybe 4Kids might think it was a little "provacative".
    oh and dawn's skit isn't

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond_Dialga View Post
    For some reason, I don't want Gligar to evolve. It woudn't be nice seeing a Gliscor sticking it's tongue out.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

Quote Originally Posted by ashds View Post
    oh and dawn's skit isn't
    Yes it is, but it is already acknowledged that it is provacative that I don't see any point in mentioning it.

So Gligar knows Steel Wing, Sand Attack, and X-Scissor. Nice. Does anybody remember if Gligar has shown any other moves besides those three?

Nope, unless you consider licking his face and crashing because it has problems gliding a move.

Did anyone else notice Manene's voice has changed? I *really* hope they're gonna come back with the original one...

About the episode itself, I can't believe some of you complained about it! I mean, if you can't stand good screentime for neglated pokémon, character development, three little demoniac, singing, yellow creatures and a great BMG, then you don't know what fashion means.
    Last edited by Weav-vile; 15th March 2008 at 4:11 PM.

A little harsh for just finding something boring, I'd say. Especially for guys like myself who don't actually care one way or another about Buneary.
    And what character development? Gligar battling?

Oh, that poor Magneton. Never gets any love.

Sorry to ramark to you that I was being sarcastic.

I edited my post so that everyone else wouldn't get me wrong... Since even y.o.u., Gravy, did.
    Last edited by Weav-vile; 15th March 2008 at 5:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Nope, unless you consider licking his face and crashing because it has problems gliding a move.
    Lick and Knock off say hi xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Maybe Gligar is training to learn lick? Yeah....that's it!!!! Thanks for the information. I am very glad that Gligar know a good set of moves. It gives me the impression that he is better than what he has been shown off so far. My best guess is that the next thing Ash will start training Gligar is to improve its speed...maybe even teaching it quick attack. No scratch that Ash needs to teach Gligar to learn how to glide/fly better. Gligar reminds me alot of Cyndaquill, a lot of potiental but still needs to improve on the basics (like how to start its own fire).

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJumpsuit1 View Post
    So Gligar knows Steel Wing, Sand Attack, and X-Scissor. Nice. Does anybody remember if Gligar has shown any other moves besides those three?
    Where did you get Steel Wing from?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Gligar used Steel Wing in this episode 0.o. Look on Dreamcoat's list.

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJumpsuit1 View Post
    Maybe Gligar is training to learn lick? Yeah....that's it!!!! Thanks for the information. I am very glad that Gligar know a good set of moves. It gives me the impression that he is better than what he has been shown off so far. My best guess is that the next thing Ash will start training Gligar is to improve its speed...maybe even teaching it quick attack. No scratch that Ash needs to teach Gligar to learn how to glide/fly better. Gligar reminds me alot of Cyndaquill, a lot of potiental but still needs to improve on the basics (like how to start its own fire).
    I'd like it to learn Stone Edge or Cross Poison.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast