Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Bells Are Singing! (538)

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Yes it is, but it is already acknowledged that it is provacative that I don't see any point in mentioning it.
    fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by ashds View Post
    fair enough
    Besides, it's not like I'M the only one who'd think the pantyhose is provacative.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I'd like it to learn Stone Edge or Cross Poison.
    I'd even like Gligar to learn Poison Sting but the writers seem to have some hang up of having any of Ash's pokemon learning poison and to a lesser extent dark type moves.

As for stone edge, yeah that would be great it would give Gligar 3 more types advantages. That is one thing that is bad *** about Gligar is that if he evolves into Gliscor with all three fang attacks (I hope it electric fang for flying types), that it will have almost an attack that is super effective against any type of pokemon.

I don't want Gligar to evolve! I don't want Ash to even ow nit! It is a stupid Pokemon and has no "spot" on Ash's team yet. Oh well, I can't change anything.

i use gligar in my pearl game that thing can pretty much beat any pokemon i use it against

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    I don't want Gligar to evolve! I don't want Ash to even ow nit! It is a stupid Pokemon and has no "spot" on Ash's team yet. Oh well, I can't change anything.
    Gligar is not stupid at all. It has showed a lot potential as well as it kinda suits Ash now. Oh well, you can't change anything...
    Join us, as ICC World Cup 2011 kicks off in Bangladesh on the 17th February, 2011 through the magnificent opening ceremony! We await your arrival. ^^

I don't think Gligar will learn Cross Poison, since Hunter J's Drapion already used it. It might learn Razor Wind, because it's a Glider Pokemon, so maybe Ash will teach in how to fly better, since he will probably be losing Staravia. I can see Quick Attack being used to stop Team Rocket's balloon, maybe even Slash.

Paul will probably not use Pokemon, but if he does he'll used the harder hitter attacks, like Night Slash, instead of Slash. Maybe Metal Claw since Ash's is using Steel Wing. Possibly Sand-Tomb where as Ash's uses Sand-Attack. who knows. Gligar seems like a Comedy Pokemon.
    [IMG]http://i17.*******.com/35kki2r.jpg[/IMG]

1590-1229-4620 (My Friend Code) for Diamond Version.

Ash will teach in how to fly better, since he will probably be losing Staravia
    Staravia stays with Ash.He will probably lose Turtwig but...who knows?*_____*
    You cannot have more than three outside images so everything was removed and a longer ban was issued. Please read the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by 133tSneasel View Post
    I don't think Gligar will learn Cross Poison, since Hunter J's Drapion already used it. It might learn Razor Wind, because it's a Glider Pokemon, so maybe Ash will teach in how to fly better, since he will probably be losing Staravia. I can see Quick Attack being used to stop Team Rocket's balloon, maybe even Slash.

Paul will probably not use Pokemon, but if he does he'll used the harder hitter attacks, like Night Slash, instead of Slash. Maybe Metal Claw since Ash's is using Steel Wing. Possibly Sand-Tomb where as Ash's uses Sand-Attack. who knows. Gligar seems like a Comedy Pokemon.
    referring to the bold parts....

*Why would he lose Staravia? Its his bird for the region...

*If Paul doesn't use Pokemon, will he learn the attacks himself? lol :P

*Comedy Pokemon? Isn't it the first Pokemon of Ash's to know Steel Wing since Charizard? and if I remember correctly, the attack was extreme...
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ~Bleeding2Death~ View Post
    Staravia stays with Ash.He will probably lose Turtwig but...who knows?*_____*
    I don't think Ash will lose Turtwig either.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I don't think he will lose Tutrwig either. I don't think his team will change much for awhile. Brock's REALLY needs new Pokémon and FAST!!

Spoiler:- Movie Spoiler (sort of):
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Gligar was cool in this ep. and so was Buneary.

When it was being carried like Togepi/Piplup at the end made me laugh because for once the bunny was getting attention while Piplup was in its pokeball, where it should be from time to time
    I'm back

damn, Shizue's got some fine legs. Apparently, the oekaki artists of Japan seem to agree with me, judging from how much fanart I've seen of her (but still yet to see any outright H... that makes me sad -_-).

Quote Originally Posted by Weav-vile View Post
    Sorry to ramark to you that I was being sarcastic.

I edited my post so that everyone else wouldn't get me wrong... Since even y.o.u., Gravy, did.
    then why didn't you just state that you were being sarcastic, as you just did? Editing your post does nothing but confuse/piss off the people who're reading through the thread for the first time. DX Now I have even less respect for you than I would've reading whatever your original post was.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Next to pokémon trainers, who can walk around and purchase things without a viable source of income, Pokémon Magicians seem to have the easiest job in the world. Make up some crap-tastic 'magic' routine that isn't at all amazing or original, and you've apparently got yourself a career. Oh, if only the real life could be as kind to the lazy individual.
    But anyway, with entertainment like that in the pokémon world, I can see why people would want to spend most of their time forcing animals to hurt each other. But then again, the protagonists seem to be impressed with anything. Case in point; 'Wow, check out that ugly looking vest Hikari's mum designed for her bunny!! Gasp, it's incredible!!'
    you're forgetting that this is a world where contest judges grade an ice sculpture appeal they've seen a hundred times before better than Ariados's bonda- er, mummy technique. Let's not forget that these characters can spend all night just watching a bunch of Py/Pippi/Pixie perform Bon Odori around a mysteriously restored Moon Stone (and doing nothing else but... watch).

And speaking of bizarre clothing, who the hell would walk around in a magician's outfit in the middle of nowhere? Someone's a little too passionate about their 'job' it seems.
    or she's just waiting for some epic doujin circle to feature her in an extremely easy gangrape scenario... with cosplay fetishism. ^^

….who’s bright idea was it to give Chimecho a bigger, creepier pre-evolution again?
    42?
    Last edited by Yamato-san; 9th June 2008 at 4:35 AM.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

glaceon is 1 of mays best pokemon

I guess this episode has a dub episode title of its own.

I have returned with a new sig on my team, so be careful with Palkia.

Hmm, and here I was thinking like a n00b again..... I thought they were gonna give may an umbreon or something.... (but, no they have to go and give her a pokemon that is of the fourth gen)

I mean, that's why Ash got Aipom and Gligar, right?

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Uh, this episode was terrible. It was getting good at first until the chingling started singing. Those chinglings are terrible at singing. Now I know the horrors of songs in anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    Uh, this episode was terrible. It was getting good at first until the chingling started singing. Those chinglings are terrible at singing. Now I know the horrors of songs in anime.
    Didnt think it was that bad. the singing wasnt annoying IMO. but thats just opinions. The only bad thing about this episode IMO is that it was a filler episode.

This episode may have had bad animation, a bad plot, and a boring COTD, but I couldn't help but watch it o_O.

So now that the English version has aired, was anyone else reminded of Trucy Wright from Apollo Justice?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I loved this episode. I thought it was very funny. 9/10.

I liked this episode. I laughed pretty hard when Jessie & Meowth blasted off & Dustox followed them. Almost like saying, "Wait for me!" It was hilarious!
    Pokémon Diamond
    Name: Marcos
    Friend Code: 3823 7538 9274

I don't know which was more annoying.
    The dub singing or the japanese singing. This is the second D/P episode for me to hate. The first being the Bibarel episode.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Well, the dub singing was crap. We know this. I think the point was that they shouldn't be singing anyway.... I mean, Pokémon singing? really?

Other than that, as I am a addicted fan, i did watch it all the way to the end, even though I watch the RAWs as well....

I dont think the ep could have been done better.....

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast