Thread: Once Again (Specialshipping fic)

Default Once Again (Specialshipping fic)

this is my first proper fic, but before i say anything else i want to credit RazorsFire for helping me out write the fic, and checking my lousy grammar and spelling.

pls tell me if i do something wrong.

Rating : PG because of some bad words , i may use.
    Ship : Specialshipping (RedxYellow)
    More ships to come.

PM list:
    Razorsfire
    xxBlackyxx
    Latias 24
    JB239874
    Merialle
    Chapter 1: Plans

“Hehehe, good plan boss! With all of the Gym Leaders in our control, once again, we’ll be able to control Lugia and bring destruction! Besides, humans don’t deserve to live. They kill pokemon with no reason!” a grunt said into his Pokegear.

“Yes. We will, once again, rule the world!! MWAHAHAHA!!!” responded a voice from the Pokegear.

The grunt dropped the Pokegear into his pocket, and rode off to search for all the Gym Leaders, starting with the Viridian gym Leader, Green…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

“Hey, Red! Where the heck are you?!” Green shouted into his Pokegear.

“Hehehe…Looks like I lost my way in the Viridian Forest” Red replied, sweatdropping.

Pika looked at his trainer in confusion. “Pi?” the Pikachu asked its trainer.

“Oh, don’t worry Pika. We’ll find Green…later” Red told the Pikachu, but had whispered the last part. Green seemed to hear the last part.

“Red! We’re supposed to meet at the center of the Viridian Forest! Don’t you know that?!” the Gym Leader shouted in frustration.

“Calm down, Green. I’ll find my way, sheesh!” Red said.

”Well hurry up then!” Green said. He turned off his Pokegear, separating the connection. He put the device back in his pocket, and sighed. “When will Red ever learn?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

“Boss, what does the Gym Leader of Viridian look like?” the grunt asked his boss over the Pokegear.

“Umm...spiky hair, carries a bag, is one of the Pokedex Holders, and has a Pokegear” his boss responded.

“Ok. I’ll go get him right now!” the grunt said in excitement. He was about to walk off, but suddenly remembers something. “Umm…Boss? Where is he located again?”

His boss sweatdropped before responding, “He’s in the Viridian Forest right now. The man sighed as he turned off his Pokegear.

“Go, Venonat!” the grunt said as he sent out the pokemon. “Can you find this person called Green? He has spiky hair, carries a bag, owns a Pokedex and has a Pokegear. He’s in the Viridian Forest. Make sure you don’t get discovered, okay?” the grunt asked. His Venonat nodded before hopping into the Viridian Forest.

A confused Red scratched his head. “Well…We’ve been looking for hours and we still can’t find our way to the center of the Viridian Forest” he muttered.

“Pika?” the electric mouse suddenly said.

“Huh? What is it, Pika?” Red asked. Pika hopped off Red’s shoulder and landed on the ground. It ran to the bushes and pointed to one. Red walked over to the bushes. “Hmmm…wonder what’s in there.” When he looked behind it, he saw nothing. The confused trainer looked at the Pikachu. “Pika, maybe it was your imagination” Red said. Pika looked at the bush in confusion. He swore he heard something there.

“Come on, Pika. We better get going” Red said cheerfully. Pika took one last look at the bush before hopping on Red’s shoulders once again.

Green was still standing on the same spot for hours. "Arghhh.. Red said he would find his way here in about a hour. It's been 3 hours!!" Green shouted in anger. He sat on the tree stump, still waiting for Red. "Red, I swear when you get here, I'm sooooo going to beat you to a bloody pulp. Cause you owe me 3 hours of my life!!"

Venonat hopped towards its trainer. “Well, did you find him?" the grunt asked. It nodded before going back into the Viridian Forest, with the Grunt following it closely behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Pika! Look! This place is gorgeous!" Red exclaimed. The view was awesome; the ocean glimmered in the sun’s light. Pika's eyes sparkled. "Hey Pika, if we're ever going back to the Viridian Forest, remind me to bring Yellow with us, so if we get lost, we could find our way back here!" Red joked. Pika laughed, then stopped. Red noticed his expression. "What's wrong Pika?" the concerned trainer asked. Pika started growling. "Pika, what is it?" Red asked again. The electric mouse dashed into the bushes. "Oh man, not this again" Red whispered.

But before he followed Pika, he stopped; feeling a presence behind him. "Who's there?" Red asked cautiously. Suddenly, he felt sleepy. "Huh? Why the heck am I feeling sleepy at this time of day?" Red thought. He looked up and saw a Sleep powder sprinkling all around him. But before he could find out who was behind it, he fell with a thud on the ground.

"Well, that was easy!" The grunt said happily. He looked at the paralyzed Pika and chuckled. He patted his Venonat on its head; then returned it to its Pokeball. He grabbed the Pokegear from his pocket. "Yo, Boss. Mission accomplished. I've got Green" he said into the device. His boss responded with a laugh.

"Heh, that's good to hear. Now bring him to me back in our headquarters" he replied. The grunt put away the Pokegear, once again. This time he sent out his Pidgeot.

“ Pidgeoooo!" The Pidgeot cried. The grunt hopped on it, then placed Red on its back. He ordered it to bring him to his Boss’ headquarters. It nodded, before flapping its wings and flying off to Cerise Island.

Green, who was still waiting on the tree stump, was wondering where Red was. He sighed, before taking out his Pokegear again and called him. "Red, where are you now? Maybe I can just go there to get you." Green said into the device and waited for a response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

The grunt was surprised when he heard Red's Pokegear made a sound. The grunt didn’t move, trying to not make a noise to alert the caller.

Green looked at his Pokegear in confusion, "Why isn’t he responding?" he thought to himself. He put his Pokegear back into his pocket, then called out his Charizard. "It’s weird, but I think he’s flying right now.

I heard the sound of the wind. Charizard, bring me up in the air and let's find Red." Charizard nodded. Green hopped onto the fire dragon as it flapped its wings, before taking off with amazing speed in search of Red.

Yellow sighed. "Red said he would be back after meeting up with Green" she muttered. She looked at Chuchu, her female Pikachu, sleeping peacefully on the couch. She smiled. The electric mouse woke up and looked at Yellow. She saw the troubled expression on her trainer's face and hopped beside her.

Yellow looked at her and petted the Pikachu. "Time never stops, eh Chuchu?" Yellow asked. The mouse nodded. "Me and Red have been together for over a year now. I remember the first time I saw him, when I was only eight.

Now I'm 16 and he's 18. Time flies when you're having fun they say, and I think it's true." Yellow daydreamed, still not knowing that Kanto, once again, needs her and the other's help…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by auratios; 17th March 2008 at 12:50 AM.

Banner Credit goes to me :3

My Da Gallery
    http://ratias.deviantart.com/

hey there auratios
    thanks for the credit
    you don't have to add me to the PM list
    I already know what's gonna happen when I edit them a bit
    but you can add me if you want
    I don't need to be PM'd though

But I can't take credit for the storyline
    awesome work
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop
    Visit my Deviant Art Gallery ----> here
    Read my Franticshipping One-Shot Collection

Alrighty!

Ok, my computer's not gonna let me quote correctly, so here's the "ghetto" quoting system. X.x

""Well, that was easy!" The grunt said happily. He looked at the paralyzed Pika and chuckled. He patted his Venonat on its head; then returned it to its Pokeball. He grabbed the Pokegear from his pocket. "Yo, Boss. Mission accomplished. I've got Green.", he said into the device. His boss responded with a laugh.

"Heh, that's good to hear. Now bring him to me back in our headquarters." he replied. The grunt put away the Pokegear, once again. This time he sent out his Pidgeot."

Now, puntuation's always good...I bolded the spots with the correct needed punctuation. Even though though the person is talking and is gonna say something else, you still need to end the sentence correctly. And if the character is going to say something else, then you put the comma after their quote.

I don't think I saw any spelling problems, so you're good there...unless someone reads better than me.

It's also a good thing I know what the scenery, Green, Red, Yellow, and their Pokemon look like. Description of the surroundings and the people/Pokemon is important. ;D Also, a description of the Grunt that I have no clue on appearance would be nice. X.x I also notice this is a lot of talking...a little more verbs would be nice. I really have no idea what's going on in this. Red's gotten snatched up by a grunt is all I've got, but with a little fixing up, it'll be nice. Trust me, I've got my own fan fic, and it's not that great. I'm still new, but we'll both get the hang of it! ^-^

Oh yeah....
    Add me to the PM list? =]

Oh yeah, if you're really lucky...Orenji-chan will get ahold of this'n. If RazorsFire is helping you, that's also good. Both of them are really good writers, so if you prefer to listen to them, go on by all means and ignore my suggestions. xD
    Last edited by xxBlackyxx; 15th March 2008 at 6:59 AM.

Shadow Victini

thanks for the review blacky! i'll ad you to the PM list

My Da Gallery

Put me in the pm list auratios, I am sure to follow this story! Its funny how they actually mistaken Red for Green.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latias 24
    Calling me Lati or Latias would be fine. You would get bored calling me Latias 24 all the time, won't you? I certainly do.

ok Latias you're in the PM list! yeah, i wonder if somehow in the manga , they will be mistaken red for green and vise versa XD

My Da Gallery

Default Review!

This is good. I like this. I speak in one-words.^_^

Okay, mono-syallbaling aside, this is a very good fic.ADd me to the PM list!
    New pic coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Red
    "You have an allergy to me too!"
    Shows that love in Pokemon (or anywhere) has ups, downs and pits.

I've been away to think, and I've come back a more mature human being.(I think...)

R.I.P Michael Jackson. It's one year on, and the world still misses you.

okay JB239874 i will add you, thanks for the review!

My Da Gallery

oh and auratios
    if you are gonna send me the next one to be checked
    can you give a good description for the grunt
    you know, so I can add that piece in the story
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop

Nice fic, auratios ^^;

Just like xxBlackyxx said, give descriptions of the surroundings and the characters.

And yeah, Please add me to the PM list! =D

Chapter 2, sorry that it took long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chapter 2: Realizations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

As the grunt's Pidgeot sailed through the skies the grunt on its back. The guy’s scarf was waving wildly behind due to the strong winds. The bird began to descend, once it spotted Cerise Island. The grunt grinned once he saw the small island, where his boss almost claimed victory years ago. The Pidgeot landed at the shore of the island; it crowed before cleaning its feathers. The grunt released his Rapidash and returned his Pidgeot. He placed Red on the fire horse’s back. He took out his Pokegear.

"Boss, where are you? I'm down at the shore" the grunt said into the device.

"Hmm…well then, I'm going down there" the response came. The grunt gasped in surprise when he saw a huge shadow fell over him. He looked up to see a Dragonite with someone on its back. His cape waved wildly behind him as the dragon slowly landed on the shore.

"Here’s Green, Boss!" The grunt said proudly. The grunt presented the unconscious trainer. His boss gasped in shock as he realized who the person was on the Rapidash.

"What the heck were you thinking?!'' his trainer shouted to the grunt.

"Huh? What do you mean? Isn't this Green?" the grunt asked nervously. His boss glared at him angrily.

"This is Red the Battler, not Green the Viridian City Gym Leader!!!" his boss shouted. The grunt stood still after realizing his mistake. His boss turned around. “Now, what are we going to do with him? …”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

While Green tries to find Red from the air, his Charizard suddenly picks up a scent. Green noticed his Charizard's change of expression. "What is it Charizard?" Green asked. His Charizard roared, then dove downwards into the forest. Green held on for dear life. “Charizard, what's wrong?!" Green shouts over the deafening roar of the wind. The Charizard ignores him and continues speeding downwards.

As they got closer to the ground, Green noticed a yellow mouse on the ground. "Maybe this is why Charizard brought me down here" Green thought. His Charizard slowly lowers itself to the ground and lands. Green hops off to look at the injured Pikachu. "Wait...Isn’t this Red's Pikachu?!" Green says, confused. "If Pika's here…then, where's Red?" Green asks himself. He picked up Pika. "Hmmm…I think Pika knows what happened to Red...I know! Maybe Yellow can figure this out!" Green exclaims.

The Viridian Gym Leader turns back to the fire dragon," Charizard, fly me back to Pallet Town. We need Yellow’s help." The fire dragon nods. Green climbs onto his Charizard, with Pika in his arms. His Charizard flaps its wings and launches itself into the air, taking the long flight to Pallet Town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Yellow is still daydreaming; Chuchu is asleep on her trainer's lap. Yellow snaps out of her daydreaming when she heard the flapping of wings outside Red's house.
    Yellow puts Chuchu down on the couch before standing up, and walking outside. When she sees Green, she runs towards him.

"Green why are you here? Where's Red? Why is Pika with you?" Yellow asked. Green gets overwhelmed by the questions.

"Yellow one question at a time" Green said. Yellow doesn't listen and continues to ask questions. "How can Red stand such an annoying girl like her?" Green though. He notices that Yellow finally calms down. “Okay, now that you’ve calmed down, I'll tell you. First, I don't know where Red is. I only saw Pika in the woods, injured" Green explains. "I thought you could read his mind and see what happened to Red."

Yellow takes Pika into her arms and puts her other hand onto his forehead. Yellow's eyes widen as she reads Pika's thoughts and memories. "Yellow? What is it?" Green asks.

"S-Somebody took Red..." Yellow replied. Green looks at her in disbelief.

"Why would anyone want to take Red?" he wondered. Yellow patted Pika on his head. Green saw the disoriented look on Yellow's face."You okay Yellow?" Green asked, concerned.

"I'm fine. I want to go look for Red" Yellow said, with a determined expression on her face. As she stood up, she healed Pika's wounds. He gave a cheerful cry before hopping down from Yellow's arms and going into Red's house. Yellow and Green wondered why Pika went in the house.

They let out a laugh when they saw Pika and Chuchu running together, before jumping on Yellow's shoulders. Green asked Yellow if she can use Freesk to go to the Viridian Forest; she nods. Green hops on Charizard. Yellow asks Freesk to carry her to Viridian Forest where Pika was seen by Green's Charizard. The two take off with their pokemon in search for the missing Red…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, found anything?" Yellow asked her friend. Green shook his head. Yellow sighed. It has been hours since they started looking for Red. Yellow looked at the sky, probably hoping that Red would just appear. She was surprised to see a Pidgeot. It saw her and swooped down towards her. It stopped within inches from Yellow and landed in front of her. Yellow, who was taken by surprise, walked towards it. Green stood from afar. "It must want me to connect with it" Yellow thought. She put her hand on Pidgeot's forehead.

"Good afternoon, Healer. I bet you're wondering why I came here to talk to you” it said. “I sensed that you were looking for The Battler, no?" Yellow looked at the Pidgeot in surprise.

"Yes, we're looking for him" She said. Green looked at Yellow, confused.

"Why the heck is she talking to herself?!!" Green thought.

Pidgeot gazed at Yellow calmly as it spoke again, “Well, I know where they took him, but I don't think today is the day you should find and attack them. You'll just fail" the Pidgeot explained. Yellow looked at it in amazement.

"What do you mean?!! Me and Green are too weak to attack?!! We're not planning on attacking, we just want Red back!" Yellow shouted.

"You don't understand. This opponent is fierce and powerful. Red wasn't kidnapped on purpose; it was a mistake. Actually, they were looking for Green, not Red." The giant bird explained.

"What do you mean?” Yellow asked. “Was Green was the one that was supposed to get kidnapped?" Green looked at her and the Pidgeot in surprise.

“I was the one supposed to get kidnapped?!! Who’s planning to kidnap me?" Green thought to himself. Pika and Chuchu looked at Green in surprise. Yellow glanced at Green, and then turned back to the Pidgeot.

"So what do we need to defeat them and get Red back?" Yellow asked.

"It's hard to get them back. They are planning on summoning Lugia to destroy the human race, once again." The Pidgeot explained. Yellow gasped in shock. She removed her hand from Pidgeot's forehead.

"He's back" She whispered. Green walked towards the shocked girl.

"Well…What did you find out? Except the fact that I was the one supposed to be kidnapped." Green said the last part with an annoyed tone.

Yellow sighed. "Well, we can't rescue Red easily." She told the Viridian Gym Leader what the Pidgeot had told her. Green thought for a moment.

"So Yellow…Who's back?" Green asked. Yellow was shocked that Green would ask her that.

"It's...” Green eyes widened as Yellow said that familiar name…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

The grunt's boss, the guy with the long cape, looks at Red hopelessly. He looks back at the Grunt, who stares at him in fright. "Now, that we have the wrong trainer, what do you think will happen now?!" he shouted to the grunt. The grunt stood nervously in front of his boss. He was wondering what the trainer planned to do next.

"Hmm... Since it will be useless if I send him again to look for Green…” The boss glared at the grunt. "Well, right now all we need to do is get the next Gym Leader...Misty" the boss said simply. He took out a picture from his pocket and showed it to the grunt. It was a picture of Misty.

"Boss, why are you showing me this?" the grunt said, clueless. His boss glared at his recruit; thinking why he ever recruited him.

"Arghhh!!! To show you what Misty looks like! I don't want the thing that happened hours ago to happen again, or else you'll regret it. Now, go!" the trainer commanded.

Misty was sitting on her couch; thinking of Red. She sighed, "Well, I couldn't say it to Red when we were fighting the Masked Man" she whispered. Misty had a crush on Red ever since they met. She wanted to tell him, but she just didn't have enough courage. She wanted to tell him when she accidently called Red instead of Erika, but she heard all the Pokedex Holders were there. She had to drop it.

She walked outside her house, and took a stroll around Cerulean City. When she found a clearing with no people around, she sat on the ground. The place was beautiful. It had green trees, a clear lake…it was a perfect place to daydream. Then, Misty heard a Pokémon walking behind the bushes.

"Starmie come out…" she whispered, careful not to alert the hiding Pokemon. Starmie came out of its pokeball quietly. The starfish waited for an order.

"Starmie use Water Gun!!!" Misty shouted. Starmie shot a powerful jet of water to scare the hiding Pokémon. A flock of small Pidgey flew out of the bushes.

"Phew, I thought it was another Pokémon. Come back Starmie" Misty said. Her Starmie obediently returned to its pokeball. Then, somebody covered her mouth with a handkerchief and covered her nose. Misty tried to knock the person away before she fell unconscious. She lost her breath and fell to the ground. The grunt grinned evilly. He called his boss via Pokegear.

"Hey Boss! I've got Misty" the grunt said cheerfully. His boss wasn’t so sure.

"That better be Misty" the trainer whispered angrily. The grunt laughed nervously. Calling his Pidgeot out from its pokeball; he put Misty on its back and told it to bring them to Cerise Island. He hopped on as the Pidgeot flew into the skies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misty slowly woke up. She found herself in an enclosed cave.

"Grrr... Now what?" she whispered angrily to herself. She reached for a pokeball in her pocket, but found out that they were all gone. "Great.. They took my pokeballs, too." Then, something caught her eye. It was Red, still knocked out from the Sleep Powder. Misty ran over to the unconscious trainer and shook him by the shoulders.

"Huh?" Red woke up with a start, only to see Misty in front of him. "Misty?" Red asked. The Gym Leader blushed.

"Hi Red!" she said cheerfully. Red looked at his belt, and saw that his pokeballs were gone.

"What! Where's my pokeballs?! And Misty…what are you doing here?" Red asked.

"I don't know...they took my pokeballs too. I was in Cerulean, before somebody knocked me out and brought me here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Good job" the boss said. He finally knew why he hired the trainer.

The grunt grinned, "Hehehe, it's good to serve you Boss.." The Boss grinned and faced the grunt.

"Next up is Erika, but for now…I'll be thinking of a plan on how to get Green first" the trainer said. "Oh..and Koga…It's nice of you to work for me" The Boss grinned.

"No problem…Lance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

"So Lance is back, eh?" Green asked. Yellow nodded. "He must be up to something" the trainer said. "We must go to Cerise, now!" Green exclaimed.

"No! They’ll just catch us Green!" Yellow shouted. Green looked at her, then settled down.

"So, what do you want us to do? Sit around here till the time is right?" Green said with a sarcastic tone. Yellow looked hurt after he said that.

"Green, I want to save Red! But we can't if we keep on charging at the enemy!" Yellow cried. Green looked at her. He knew that Yellow was right, but he didn't want his best friend in danger; especially not with Lance.

"So, what do we do?" Green asked.

"Its my turn to answer that." The Pidgeot grinned….

~~~~

i'm sorry if it is short ^^;
    Last edited by auratios; 31st March 2008 at 6:10 AM.

My Da Gallery

I wasn't short auratios
    trust me...

Nice story
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop

Well, I'll have to read the rest when I get home from church. But, the very first sentence...

As the grunt's Pidgeot sailed through the skies the grunt on its back. The guy’s scarf was waving wildly behind hind due to the strong winds.
    Behind hind? I think the extra 'hind' isn't supposed to be here. X.x

Shadow Victini

Fantastic chapter. I like how Green was annoyed at the part he was supposed to be captured. *giggle*
    Quote Originally Posted by Latias 24
    Calling me Lati or Latias would be fine. You would get bored calling me Latias 24 all the time, won't you? I certainly do.

Wow, I like it
    Can you put me in the list?
    Y Team :3

pics from spp :3