Thread: Detective Sherlock Totodile & The Red/Yellow Love Case(Specialshipping)

Default Detective Sherlock Totodile & The Red/Yellow Love Case(Specialshipping)

[hr]
    List of where to find each chapter:
    Chapter 1: This post.
    Chapter 2:Here
    Chapter 3:Here
    Ok,I'm going to rate it PG-13 for two reasons.
    One,I like that number.
    Two, there may be a serial killer in the story.
    Three(yeah I know I said two reasons) Just to be safe. Not sure about what is going to happen in the next chapter,so...

um,there is Specialshipping of course.....and that's about it. Oh wait, Chosenshipping is mentioned in the first few lines, then you most likely won't ever hear anything about it again in this story.

um, sorry for my grammar this is my attempt to translate my portuguese fanfic to english,I started learning english two or three weeks ago so...Oh well,just read it =p.

Spoiler:- Chapter one:

Ok,the Detective Sherlock Totodile and the Dr.Watson Cyndaquil will make their first apperance in the next chapter.....And that's about it.
    Uh, Specialshipping forever!
    Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; 22nd April 2008 at 2:10 AM.

Totodile is the best detective since sherlock holmes. Someone should
    write a fanfic about it.In fact,I will. In fact, I did.
    Detective Sherlock Totodile & The Red/Yellow Love Case Chapter 3 is up!

oo that was good!
    lol " Yellow.. i'm allergic to you." hehhe that was really funny!
    poor yellow...

it's good, but try to make each chapter longer. and when they speek it's usually like this.
    " Like this " but if you type that way, than it's fine with me!

Banner Credit goes to me :3

My Da Gallery
    http://ratias.deviantart.com/

Nice, I like it. Well, it is better than mine I guess. I had two, but not very good. Godd luck with the fic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Latias 24
    Calling me Lati or Latias would be fine. You would get bored calling me Latias 24 all the time, won't you? I certainly do.

Finished translating the second chapter, enjoy! Took me about 2 hours to translate this because I don't have chapter number two with me, so I had to remember it word for word( Yeah I realize just changing a few words would be easier, but I take pride in my photographic memory)
    again I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes but I'm working on that.

Spoiler:- Chapter Two: Mr.Sherlock Totodile:

By the way, can anyone guess what the titlte (Mr.Sherlock Totodile) is referring to? XD

OMG that was hilarious!! hehehe now both of them are allergic!?!
    laughs. Poor Yellow she will be stuck like that till Red says that it's not allergic, but it's love. that was a great chapter, all i need to do now is work on my fic.
    keep up the great work!

Banner Credit goes to me :3

My Da Gallery
    http://ratias.deviantart.com/

*tries to stops laughter*
    that...was ...FUNNY!!!!
    *laughs...then wipes tears from eye*
    that was a great story Sherlock Holmes!!!
    Comedy and Love...one of my favorite combos
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop
    Visit my Deviant Art Gallery ----> here
    Read my Franticshipping One-Shot Collection

I laughed till I drop from my chair. *checks bruises*

That was hilarious! I wonder who is the evil one? I would love to see the next chapter!
    “....Alright.”-Yellow conceded-“I forgive you. But please....stop talking about those allergies. And please Red, if you value our friendship...don't ever say anything about our allergies to anyone!
    “.....Please don't kill me.”
    It was as if Yellow's blood suddenly got frozen. Those words send a chill down her spine....who..did..he..tell? If it was green or silver, it was fine. They wouldn't give a damn. But if it was...
    “I might have...told Blue about I over the phone. She said she was going to help us to learn to like our allergies.”
    I probably like this one the best!
    Calling me Lati or Latias would be fine. You would get bored calling me Latias 24 all the time, won't you? I certainly do.

thanks guys. I'm no good with dramatic situations(unless they involve a detective solving a murder case) so I use comedy as substitute whenever I have to get serious in something, doesn't matter if it is in life or in a fanfic.
    Haha yeah,poor Yellow. Just one thing, the allergy thing is somewhat based on something that I might have said in real life *cough*
    anyway,I'll be trying to finish the next chapter either today or tomorrow. I decided to stop translating the old fic and just write a new one, because I feel like changing some stuff(the shower scene that I put in the end of this chapter didn't exist in the original haha)
    ...but know I can't decided what would be funnier. Red seeing yellow in the shower or Blue finding him there and accusing him of trying to see Yellow in the shower and accusing him of not being able to control his allergies. hmm...

EDIT: The new chapter should be done tomorrow...oh, and did anyone figure out what the second's chapter title(Mr.Sherlock Totodile) is referring to?
    Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; 20th March 2008 at 5:17 AM.

Talking Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Sorry, it's just so funny.

"You have an allergy to me as well!" I will laugh about that in future times.

If there's a PM list, add me!

I'm adding this to tha 'Hot fics' list!

(I think you should call this 'Detective Sherlock Totodile & The Allergy Assumption!' XD)
    New pic coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Red
    "You have an allergy to me too!"
    Shows that love in Pokemon (or anywhere) has ups, downs and pits.

I've been away to think, and I've come back a more mature human being.(I think...)

R.I.P Michael Jackson. It's one year on, and the world still misses you.

Due to some random stuff, it took me quite some time to finish this chapter. Uh I broke my leg some weeks ago, and that made me unbelivably lazy. I didn't even use the computer. I just played Smash Bros Brawl during those past weeks, and even that was because I could turn on the wii using my wiimote.
    Aaaanyway. Here is chapter 3,hope you guys like it! I wrote it right after reading “So long and thanks for all the fish”...It was so damn hard not to write anything about dolphins in this chapter haha. But somehow I managed it.

Oh yeah, in this fic...Blue=Girl
    Green=Boy
    You know,there is the whole confusion going on about who is who...So I figured it would be best to say that now...
    *Imagines Green saying what Blue says right now*
    Ahhh nevermind.
    Just read the chapter.

By the way, what is a pmlist? And I'll consider changing the title to something between those lines JB239874, just have to think about it a little.

Chapter 3: The Plot Thickens.

Red was about to open the door....His hand was already on the doorknob...If, in fact he had opened that door a second later, he would have probably seen Yellow naked, she would have hit him with something, things would get really awkward and they would probably never be as close as they were before, and Yellow would move to a country far far away making it impossible for Red to ever understand what his allergies truly meant. However, he opened the door a second before that door anyway. For some reason however, Yellow was yet fully clothed, making this whole what if scenario just a colossal waste of time.
    "R...Red?"Yellow said blushing"Y...You really should knock before just entering bathrooms, you know."
    The fact is, although Red did not actually see her naked(or did he?), she thought that he could have if he had entered a second later. In fact, that would only happen if he had entered the bathroom forty two seconds later. In a curious note, forty two is also the number of times that Red had mentioned his allergies since they had arrived at Professor Oak's laboratory.
    "But if I did, then you wouldn't have said anything since you were hiding from me, and then I would have entered anyway.-He said triumphantly, confident that he had won the argument(although he didn't exactly knew the point of winning that argument, he just hated to lose).
    "I...I wasn't hiding from you. I was going to take a shower."
    Red kept smiling for about two or even three seconds. After that he stopped smiling and realized what could have happened. He then thought that he was really unlucky, if he had just opened the door a second later(not really a second) then he would have gotten to see her...Wait! Did he want to see her taking a shower?...What the hell was wrong with him? He was not a...
    "....I'M NOT A PERVERT! "Red shouted dramatically"I SWEAR I WASN'T TRYING TO SEE YOU TAKING A SHOWER OR ANYTHING!"
    Yellow seemed really surprised. She didn't really think that he was actually pervert. For various reasons, but mostly because even if he was trying to peep, he would have used some kind of unnecessarily complicated device involving pokemons and mirrors. Besides,Red was no pervert!
    "Red,relax. I don't think you are a p..."
    "...What just happened here?"Said a familiar voice that made both Red and Yellow freeze in panic. That was the last person in the world that they wanted to see them in that situation. Well not the last one, a serial killer would have been worse. But still, that person wasn't that far from the serial killer in the “please don't appear out of nowhere” list.
    "....B....Blue?"They both said at the same time.
    "Yes"She confirmed cheerfully" Long time no see!"
    Blue was smiling. It was a somewhat creepy smile. That smile didn't seem to be different from a smile that shows that someone is really happy. In fact, it wasn't different at all. The problem was, Blue's happiness was usually meddling and disturbing people's love lives. Or lack of thereof. And the scene she just happen to stumble upon was like the Holy Grail of the meddlers.
    "....Red called me because he said both of you were in lo...I mean allergic to each other."Blue asked giving emphasis to every word she said, for the sole purpose of being annoying"...It seems I got here too late. Gosh Red, your allergies are sure getting out of control. I mean seriously!"
    Yellow blushed, and Red seemed to be at a loss for words.He couldn't understand how his allergies and the situation they were in were related. However that didn't stop him from talking. Nothing did,really.
    “...I...I AM NOT A PERVERT!”
    “...Nobody said you were,Red. It's just that your allergies make you act like that.”
    Red had a hard time trying to explain himself after that. He argued for about five very,but very tedious minutes, until Yellow finally decided to stop that. First of all, she liked Red so it was only natural for her to protect him from Blue. Second of all, the more he talked, the more awkward the situation became. Not only for him, but for Yellow as well.
    “Red.....I know you are not a pervert, don't worry. It was an honest mistake, and nothing happened anyway. Just go get some sleep...I need to talk with Blue about something.”
    Red thanked Yellow for the opportunity and then ran away to his room as fast as he would have done if he was running away from a wild pokemon. Except that he was more afraid of Blue than he was of any wild pokemon.
    “......You know, when Red called me and said that you both needed help with your allergies....”
    “...DON'T...”-Yellow started in a rather loud tone, but quickly went back to her quiet and shy voice“...talk about those... allergies. Red has been driving me crazy with that allergies talk...”
    Blue laughed loudly. Yellow wondered if Red had heard that laugh or if he was already sleeping....As a matter of fact, Red didn't hear Blue laughing.... But he wasn't sleeping either.
    “I can see that.”-Blue said barely being able to contain her laughter-“You know....He is an idiot.”
    “I know.”-Yellow said surprising both Blue and herself, before quickly adding- “H-He is not an idiot.”
    Blue gave Yellow a curious look. Maybe she was surprised that Yellow actually said
    “If you want him to understand that he is not allergic to you....Then you have to be more aggressive about it.
    “A-Aggressive? So I should,”Yellow said as she tried to understand what Blue was saying, [/b]“Punch him or something?”[b]
    Blue stared at her for almost ten seconds. Ten seconds isn't much, but it is surprisingly annoying if someone is staring at you for that long. Curiously, ten seconds was also the amount of time that would take to sing a certain song called “I hate you so much that I won't even bother making a song about you. Therefore I will stop talking now.”
    On an even more curious note, that song actually lasted ten seconds, in which the composer repeated the title twice. Needless to say, that song never actually got released to the general public. In fact,it wasn't a song at all. It was just what a certain emo teenager said to another emo teenager.
    “....No.”Blue said finally as she concluded that Yellow and Red were so stupid that they were perfect for each other. “Try to make him fall in love with you. Act cute, ask him about the kind of girl he likes!”
    “I see...”Yellow couldn't help but think that she would be too embarrassed to do that,but again it was either pretend that she would do that or she would have to listen to Blue talking about how Yellow loved Red. And she didn't want that. Oh no. In fact, she actually wanted to go see Red, so the whole notwantingtolistentoBlue thing was rather pointless.
    “I'll....I'll go talk to him now then... See if I can make him.... take a hint.”
    “Good!”Blue approved “Now go there and make that idiot less of an id...Make him understand that he loves you.”
    Normally Yellow would've argued about the fact that Blue almost called Red an idiot again,but she really wanted go so see him. So she just went straight to Red's room. However, she didn't find him there, so she went outside looking for him. It was already late, around two a.m so he probably hadn't gone far.
    Little did she know, Red hadn't just gone out for a walk. He was in some serious trouble....And so we can understand what was happened to him after he left the room so Yellow and Blue could talk, let's go back in time for fifteen minutes. Yes, the conversation between them took fifteen minutes. It took that long because of the stares Blue gave Yellow and made her uncomfortable, making her unable to speak for a couple seconds. I,the narrator would have described that in more detail, but I didn't feel like it.
    Now,let's go back in time so we can underst....What? You don't wanna go back in time? We HAVE to go back in time! I even broke the fourth wall already! Have you ever seen a reader just say “no thanks” after the narrator says “now we must go back blahblahblah because in the past blahblahblah”? I'm the freaking narrator! Just obey me! What? There is no danger of becoming your own grandfather in time travel! WE ARE ONLY GOING FIFTEEN MINUTES BACK!How,just how could you EVER become your own grandfather? Ah I don't get paid enough for this. If you have some trouble with time traveling,then just skip this next few lines. In the case you are a normal reader, then enjoy the next few lines, because they reveal much of this fanfic's plot. Yes,it has a plot.
    Red thought about going to sleep, but decided go for a walk first. He couldn't stop thinking about what almost had happened. He almost saw Yellow naked. The worst part was that part of him actually regretted not having seen her naked. But...She was Yellow! His friend! It was natural for a guy to want to see a girl naked. But Yellow?
    “A...AHHHHh!”Red couldn't understand what he was feeling so he just decided to scream randomly. Because that's what people do when they can't understand their feelings.
    However, before our hero went all emo, he got hit by a bolt of lighting...Which was actually a thunderbolt. A mysterious trainer, wearing a black coat and a mask covering his face was standing before him.
    “So...Are you the pokemon trainer who goes by the name of red?”The weird trainer asked.
    “Y...Yes!”Red answered as he tried to get back in his feet, just hit by the thunderbolt.
    “....Are you the one who is trying to oppose my plan?”
    Red couldn't understand the situation. A random evil guy with a mask just attacked him first, and asked later. That was pretty high up in his “things I really wouldn't want to see happening” list.
    “....Who are you? What is your plan?”
    “You don't know..?”The masked trainer asked surprised. “Very well. I shall tell you then...”
    “Why?”
    “Huh?”
    “Sorry I just always wanted to know why evil villains always tell me their plan before they actually do it. I mean seriously. Giovanni, and there was that guy that...”
    Red got hit by another Thunderbolt. He couldn't see the pokemon that did that, but it should be a very powerful one. He reached for his pokeballs, but then he realized that he had left them at Professor's Oak's lab.
    “SILENCE!....”The man said rather offended by that argument, despite the fact that Red was completely right “I'm just a man...who had everything taken away by a certain Totodile.”
    “...Oookay. And what will you do about that?”
    The man stopped for a second, to make the scene more dramatic, and then slowly said, giving an absurd amount of emphasis to each word.
    “Punish...that...totodile!”
    They stared each other for what it seemed to be an eternity, but Red just couldn't help it and made the eternity become less than a second.
    “...HAHAHHAH...Sorry Mr.Evil trainer,”Red said while laughing “But no matter how badass you look, there is no way you can make “Punish that totodile!” sound threatening.
    And, watching that half hilarious half dramatic half character development half mathematically impossible, were Detective Totodile and Yellow. How did they get there? Don't worry, we'll all have a flashback next chapter explaining that. Although it is a possibility that we'll “go back a couple minutes” thing again just to annoy the readers who hate pointless time travel.
    Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; 21st April 2008 at 11:17 AM.

Now I am laughing! *roll on floor*

This one is good.

“....Who are you? What is your plan?”
    “You don't know..?”The masked trainer asked surprised. “Very well. I shall tell you then...”
    “Why?”
    “Huh?”
    “Sorry I just always wanted to know why evil villains always tell me their plan before they actually do it. I mean seriously. Giovanni, and there was that guy that...”
    Red got hit by another Thunderbolt.

This is HILARIOUS!!!
    I like it a lot

also...a PM List is a list of people
    who want you to PM them once you finish another chapter
    hope that helps
    I added you to My PM List okay?
    since you commented on my story...
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Dark Valley Request Shop
    Visit my Deviant Art Gallery ----> here
    Read my Franticshipping One-Shot Collection

Oh,I see. That's what a pm list is! And thanks for putting me in your list,I'm waiting for your next chapter XD.
    I'm writing the next chapter right now.
    Oh guys,can I ask you a question? How funny was chapter 3 compared to the first two? Better or worse?
    I want to know because I'm going to write chapter 4 like the one that was the funniest.

Oh,and who wants to be in the pm list for this fic?
    Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; 26th April 2008 at 4:00 AM.

Oh god, this fic is terrifyingly hilarious! Please add me to the PM list!

Blue stared at her for almost ten seconds. Ten seconds isn't much, but it is surprisingly annoying if someone is staring at you for that long. Curiously, ten seconds was also the amount of time that would take to sing a certain song called “I hate you so much that I won't even bother making a song about you. Therefore I will stop talking now.”
    On an even more curious note, that song actually lasted ten seconds, in which the composer repeated the title twice. Needless to say, that song never actually got released to the general public. In fact,it wasn't a song at all. It was just what a certain emo teenager said to another emo teenager.
    I say that the chapters get funnier as it progresses! Keep it up!

So you are having a pm list?! Add me, add me!!!

I like that story. add me to PM list plz?
    Y Team :3

pics from spp :3

Hey, there, Sherlock!

Well, I intend fully to read this before posting more, but before I go read it, I have two general pieces of advice for you:

1. Please STOP putting the chapters in quote tags. Truth be told, it makes finding the chapters a tad more difficult. I can understand your reason for the first chapter, but, please... don't do that again.

2. Press the enter key twice every time a new character speaks or the focus of a scene shifts from one character to the next.

Other than that... the question you asked, is it a reference to your user name and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's greatest work, the infamous Sherlock Holmes?

Just a guess, man.

Your review will be coming up... L@er!
    The Corei Quest's latest chapter: Chapter Forty Seven: Tricks of the Trade (24 April 2014)
    PROJECT C-SQUARE STATUS = 100.00% Complete (11-12-2010, ca. 2:40pm GMT)
    HEART OF SEVEN STONES IS ON INDEFINITE HIATUS (REAPED) UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
    Butt-ugly Banner by Me
    (Still waiting on the excellent Saffire Persian for another awesome TCQ banner!)

Default PM List!

Please, let be on it! I was the one who suggested it!

P.S: Good chapter.
    New pic coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Red
    "You have an allergy to me too!"
    Shows that love in Pokemon (or anywhere) has ups, downs and pits.

I've been away to think, and I've come back a more mature human being.(I think...)

R.I.P Michael Jackson. It's one year on, and the world still misses you.

Hey, there, Sherlock!

Well, I intend fully to read this before posting more, but before I go read it, I have two general pieces of advice for you:

1. Please STOP putting the chapters in quote tags. Truth be told, it makes finding the chapters a tad more difficult. I can understand your reason for the first chapter, but, please... don't do that again.

2. Press the enter key twice every time a new character speaks or the focus of a scene shifts from one character to the next.

Other than that... the question you asked, is it a reference to your user name and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's greatest work, the infamous Sherlock Holmes?

Just a guess, man.

Your review will be coming up... L@er!
    1. Fair enough, I'll stop doing that. I figured this way it looked more organized, but alright. I'll stop doing that.
    2. ...I'll work on that from chapter 5 on. I completely forgot about that in chapter 4.

And the reference, yes it was, of course, but also it was a reference to the first book Sherlock Holmes appeared in, "A Study In Scarlet."
    The second chapter of that book is called "Mr.Sherlock Holmes."
    ..and the second chapter of my fic is called "Mr.Sherlock Totodile."

Hello guys! I'm back. From hell. And Sparta. And from doing some stuff I'd rather avoid talking about, but that took me a couple of months.

Well, first of all, this chapter is rather different because I haven't writen anything in a long time, and also because my fight scenes tend to be a little bit....different. Just read it.

Sorry for taking so long to come up with this chapter guys.

Chapter 4: Sherlock Totodile vs The Mysterious Loser

Red felt bad. Very bad. First of all, he had a really awkward conversation with Yellow and Blue a couple of minutes ago. And also, he was kind of dying. And that sucks. Somehow, the mysterious enemy had just made his mysterious Pokemon hit Red with a hyper beam. And he did that between Chapter three and Chapter four. That was probably against some kind of law. That had to be. But it didn't really matter now, did it? He was a villain. That's what villains do. They break laws.
    “.......So, are you still going to oppose my plan?” Questioned the mysterious villain, as he took one step forward.
    “...I really don't know. You haven't told me your plan yet. Let me tell you how this game works. First, you tell me your evil plan in the most arrogant way possible. You might want to consider an evil laugh. Then, I will get up despite being injured, and will loudly shout something between the lines of “I won't let that happen!”. This is your first time being a villain isn't it?”
    It was quite obvious that it was. And Red's comment seemed to have made the mysterious newbie villain quite angry. He made his mysterious Pokemon use another Hyper Beam despite the fact that he should have to wait at least one turn after using a hyper beam. But I'm sorry, if you still haven't willingly suspended your disbelief, allow this narrator to do it so without your permission.
    “...I won't let you!”
    While saying those words, Sherlock Totodile used a giant sword to deflect the hyper beam, and that hyper beam not only managed to defeat the mysterious pokemon, but it also revealed that the mysterious pokemon was in fact a Charizard. And said Charizard decided to run away, because he figured that was the smart thing to do.
    “......COME BACK YOU USELESS...Oh. Whatever.”,The Mysterious newbie said, as he then pulled out a sword that looked an awful lot like a pokeball. Use your imagination. “I will use my Pokesword to capture you Totodile.....”
    “Try.”
    “You talk?”Red asked, still shocked from the whole situation.
    “Yes.”
    “How?”
    “I'm just that good.”
    Before Red could comment on that, the mysterious newbie tried to use his awesome but useless pokesword to kill them. But Totodile used his giant sword to cut off the Newbie's arm.
    “...That should be enough.”Totodile said in a rather happy voice, which made the whole scene look rather creepy. “Now stand aside, my worthy adversary.”
    He didn't stand aside. Instead, he tried to attack Totodile again...And ended up losing his other arm.
    “...You were indeed brave,b-”
    That moment, Totodile was interrupted. The now armless Newbie kicked him.
    “Come on!” The newbie taunted, while energetically jumping from one side to another.
    “...You are indeed amazing to still be able to stand after losing two arms. But...This fight is over.”
    “...Had enough eh?” He said with a rather dumb smile on his face
    “...Look you stupid *******s you have no arms left!”
    “Yes I have.”
    “LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU MORON!”
    “...Just a flesh wound.”
    Totodile then used his water gun to send that guy away. Like, really far away. To Magrathea. He turned around, just to see Yellow hugging Red and probably crying. She was either crying, or sweating in a rather curious way. Totodile deduced that she was probably crying. Red on the other hand, was still too shocked to answer. He was being hugged by the girl he lo..had allergies, had almost died, and was trying to count the amount of references to a certain british comedy that happened in this chapter.
    “....R..Red!”She said as she hugged him, quite possibly making his injuries worse. “A...Are you okay?”
    “..Y...Yeah.”
    And for now, we shall cut this chapter short. Because if we don't do that, aliens shall invade the earth. Yes. Aliens.

Awesome!!!

Thumbs up

This is the funniest story I ever read!!
    I'm new here, I don't have much to say.

Whoever it was that suggested that you seperate lines of dialogue from the lines of description, I agree. It's awfully difficult to read walls of text with no distinguishable formatting.

From what I managed to pull out here and there, there's some good humor in here. I did laugh quite a bit when Red thought that his feelings were actually an allergy. The potential's here for this to shape into a classic, but your formatting really puts me off. Please try to seperate the lines of dialogue, I beg of you.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype