Thread: Happy Birthday Zombie Jesus (Easter 2008)

Default Happy Birthday Zombie Jesus (Easter 2008)

It's that time of the year where chocolate Eggs and rabbits of joy celebrate the birthday of Zombie jesus coming back to life, so in houner of our brain eating lord, I present to you head Protection for your Pokemon, so you'll all be nice and safe =D

For you all today we've got a choice of two bonnets for your Pokes, and here they are:

- Chick Bonnet, when your Pokemon wears this bonnet they will have the power of Speed, for 5 Seconds your Pokemon will get a burst of Speed, but after those 5 seconds are up your little guy/girl will be just a little tiered for the next round to come, so be careful.

Or

- Bunny Bonnet, With this little Bunny bonnet on your Pokemons head they will be able to jump a little bit higher then usual, so get those strategy books out and get making moves, but the downside to this is you can't use them on Flying Pokemon =/

and while we're here I also have this nifty little Super Pass to use =D

The Easter snuck into the FB Soopah Doopah Private Boards in the dead of night, leaving behind a multitude of gift baskets. Since that's just too much choccy for me, I'll hand one out to each member who posts for one.

Each basket contains:
    x1 Chocolate Berry: +1 level (Non-Tradeable) Expires March 31
    x1 White Chocolate Berry: +2 levels (Non-Tradeable) Expires March 31
    x1 Chocolate Egg: +2 levels (Non-Tradeable) Expires March 31
    x1 White Chocolate Egg: +3 levels (Non-Tradeable) Expires March 31

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of hyped up Pokémon sugar rushing through zones. Happy Easter ^-~

This Easter, a strange magical egg was found in the Egg House. The egg itself has no baby inside, but whenever it's broken and it's content disappears, it magically restores itself by the end of the each day. As such, it makes a great supply of nutrition when cooked well. It's also fun to throw it into people's faces.

Rainbow Egg
    Hold Effect: While held, the user is capable of using the move 'Softboiled' once during the battle.
    Fling Effect: Fling becomes a 10 Power attack that lowers the target's accuracy by 2 level. Item is returned after battle.

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
    Last edited by enchantress; 22nd March 2008 at 7:02 PM. Reason: Changed link

Default Happy Easter!

Bunny Wayne here comes with two presents for all of you,

Chocolate Milkshake for your pogeys to learn one EM/MT they have not learned yet and

Silver Egg to beautify your base or cash in for 2,000 shiny, brand new coins

Happy Easter and hope you get lots and lots of chocolates everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    It's that time of the year where chocolate Eggs and rabbits of joy celebrate the birthday of Zombie jesus coming back to life, so in houner of our brain eating lord, I present to you head Protection for your Pokemon, so you'll all be nice and safe =D

For you all today we've got a choice of two bonnets for your Pokes, and here they are:

- Chick Bonnet, when your Pokemon wears this bonnet they will have the power of Speed, for 5 Seconds your Pokemon will get a burst of Speed, but after those 5 seconds are up your little guy/girl will be just a little tiered for the next round to come, so be careful.

Or

- Bunny Bonnet, With this little Bunny bonnet on your Pokemons head they will be able to jump a little bit higher then usual, so get those strategy books out and get making moves, but the downside to this is you can't use them on Flying Pokemon =/

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    The Easter snuck into the FB Soopah Doopah Private Boards in the dead of night, leaving behind a multitude of gift baskets. Since that's just too much choccy for me, I'll hand one out to each member who posts for one.

Each basket contains:

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of hyped up Pokémon sugar rushing through zones. Happy Easter ^-~
    Quote Originally Posted by KoalaDevourer View Post
    This Easter, a strange magical egg was found in the Egg House. The egg itself has no baby inside, but whenever it's broken and it's content disappears, it magically restores itself by the end of the each day. As such, it makes a great supply of nutrition when cooked well. It's also fun to throw it into people's faces.

Rainbow Egg
    Hold Effect: While held, the user is capable of using the move 'Softboiled' once during the battle.
    Fling Effect: Fling becomes a 10 Power attack that lowers the target's accuracy by 2 level. Item is returned after battle.

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post

Chocolate Milkshake for your pogeys to learn one EM/MT they have not learned yet and

Sweet! Collecting:
    1x Chick Bonnet
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Berry
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Chocolate Egg
    1x White Chocolate Egg
    1x Rainbow Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x Silver Egg

Using Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Berry, Chocolate Egg and White Chocolate Egg to raise my Level 2 Female Glaceon to Level 10.

Thanks to you all!

Joshua
    Last edited by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier; 23rd March 2008 at 11:19 PM.

Or

Each basket contains:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Picking up the following:
    1 x Chick Bonnet
    1 x Super Pass
    ------------------
    1 x Chocolate Berry
    1 x White Chocolate Berry
    1 x Chocolate Egg
    1 x White Chocolate Egg
    ------------------
    Feeding the above to my Spiritomb to raise him from Level 01 to Level 09 ^-^
    ------------------
    1 x Rainbow Egg
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake - Feeding to my Spiritomb to teach him EM Smokescreen (I spoil my Reaper so =3)
    1 x Silver Egg

Thank you guys and girl =3

Or

Each basket contains:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Hail Zombie Jesus! Ahem.
    Picking up the following:

1x Bunny Bonnet
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Berry
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Chocolate Egg
    1x White Chocolate Egg
    1x Rainbow Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x Silver Egg

Using the Chocolate Milkshake on my Squirtle, teaching him Refresh

Using the Chocolate Egg, White Chocolate Egg, Chocolate Berry and White Chocolate Berry on my Lv. 62 Ivysaur, raising him to Lv. 70
    Last edited by Lee-san; 23rd March 2008 at 1:16 PM.

Each basket contains:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Taking the following from our caring mods:

-Bunny Bonnet and Super Pass from Arnold
    -Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Berry, Chocolate Egg and White Chocolate Egg from Tess
    -Rainbow Egg from Loki
    -Chocolate Milkshake and Silver Egg from Wayne

Using the following on my Pokemon:

-White Chocolate Berry (+2) and Chocolate Egg (+2) on my Cloyster, raising him from level 75 to 79
    -Chocolate Berry (+1) and White Chocolate Egg (+3) on my Shuppet, raising her from level 14 to level 18
    -Attaching my Rainbow Egg to my Porygon2

Thanks to all who gave us these awesome gifts. =)

Or

Each basket contains:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Whee! Picking up:

1x Chick Bonnet
    1x Bunny Bonnet
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Berry
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Chocolate Egg
    1x White Chocolate Egg
    1x Rainbow Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x Silver Egg

Using 1x Chocolate Milkshake on Piplup to teach her EM SNORE.

Using the following items on Lv. 40 Marill to raise him to Lv. 48:

1x Chocolate Berry (+1 Level)
    1x White Chocolate Berry (+2 Levels)
    1x Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels)
    1x White Chocolate Egg (+3 Levels)

What?
    Atzu is evolving!

--->

Congratulations! Your Atzu evolved into AZULMARILL!

Thanks, guys! Happy Easter! <3

Each basket contains:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Collecting:
    1x Bunny Bonnet
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Berry
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Chocolate Egg
    1x White Chocolate Egg
    1x Rainbow Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x Silver Egg

Feeding x1 Chocolate Berry, x1 White Chocolate Berry, x1 Chocolate Egg, and x1 White Chocolate Egg to Lv. 16 Numel raising her to Lv. 24.

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Thanks guys. I'll be picking up the rainbow egg, bunny bonnet and the silver egg. Thanks. The chocolate stuff is cooll, but I'll pass on the sweets.

Or

Each basket contains:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Claiming...
    -Super Pass
    -Bunny Bonnet
    -Chocolate Berry
    -White Chocolate Berry
    -Chocolate Egg
    -White Chocolate Egg
    -Rainbow Egg
    -Chocolate Milkshake
    -Silver Egg

Thanks mod for the Easter extravaganza! Happy Easter to all, especially you Zombie Jesus!

-Feeding Chocolate Berry to Level 28 Tropius raising him to Level 29
    -Feeding White Chocolate Berry to Level 15 Butterfree raising him to Level 17
    -Feeding Chocolate Egg to Level 15 Dunsparce raising him to Level 17
    -Feeding White Chocolate Egg to Level 25 Lapras raising her to Level 28
    -Feeding Chocolate Milkshake to Marowak and teaching him MT Move Substitute
    Last edited by thed3; 24th March 2008 at 2:47 AM. Reason: Feeding treats to pokes after finding out what levels they are

Or

Each basket contains:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Picking Up:
    x1 Bunny Bonnet
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x1 Rainbow Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Silver Egg

Feeding my Lvl 8 Charmander x1 Chocolate Berry, x1 White Chocolate Berry, x1 Chocolate Egg, and x1 White Chocolate Egg to raise him to Lvl 16.

Charmander evolved to Charmeleon!

Happy Easter! And thank you mods for these lovely gifts.

Each basket contains:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Picking Up:
    x1 Bunny Bonnet
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x1 Rainbow Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Silver Egg

Using all the following on my Lv.14 [F] Bulbasaur:
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    ---> [+8] ---> Lv.22 [F] Bulbasaur

Therefore, collecting:
    x1 Bunny Bonnet
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Rainbow Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Silver Egg

Thanks mods. But beware, Wasabi on sugar high is berry berry dangerous.

Or

Each basket contains:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Picking up 1 bunny bonnet, 1 super pass, 1 chocolate berry, 1 white chocolate berry, 1 chocolate egg, 1 white chocolate egg, 1 rainbow egg, 1 chocolate milkshake, 1 silver egg.
    Feeding 1 chocolate berry to spinarak, Lv 1 -> Lv 2.
    Feeding 1 white chocolate berry to whiscash, Lv 49 -> Lv 51.
    Feeding 1 chocolate egg to whiscash, Lv 51 -> 53.
    Feeding 1 white chocolate egg to spinarak, Lv 2 -> Lv 5.

Mmm, the whiscash and spinarak thanks you all for the lovely sugary taste ^-^
    Last edited by Rayzen; 24th March 2008 at 12:10 PM.

Or

Each basket contains:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Picking Up:
    x1 Bunny Bonnet
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x1 Rainbow Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Silver Egg

Using x1 Chocolate Berry, x1 White Chocolate Berry, x1 Chocolate Egg, x1 White Chocolate Egg on my Level 7 Torchic, elveating her to Level 15.

Or

Me takeh Bunny Bonnet, Super Pass

Each basket contains:

Collecting the Chocolate Berry and Egg, and their white chocolate counterparts. Feeding all to my lv. 3 Stunky, bringing her to lv. 11.

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
    Taking Rainbow Egg.

Taking Chocolate Milkshake and feeding it to Stunky to learn Crunch.

Taking Silver Egg.

Sorry I'm a bit late in cashing in. Darn family events Also, I would have included quotes, but my computer may have crashed, so please excuse that...

Picking up 1x Chick Bonnet, 1x Bunny Bonnet, and 1x Super Pass from Arnold.

Picking up 1x Chocolate Berry (using to raise Heracross from lvl 5 to level 6), 1x White Chocolate Berry (using to raise Carvahna from lvl 3 to lvl 5), 1x Chocolate Egg (using on Carvahna to raise from lvl 5 to lvl 7), and 1x White Chocolate Egg (using on Heracross to raise from lvl 6 to lvl 9) from Enchantress.

Picking up 1x Rainbow Egg from Koala Devourer

and Finally, picking up 1x Chocolate Milkshake and 1x Silver Egg from Wayne.

Thanks to all of you and have a happy (late) Easter!

Each basket contains:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

Or

I'm sorry I'm late!

Picking up:

x1 Bunny Bonnet
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x1 Rainbow Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Silver Egg
    Last edited by Dragon 11; 25th March 2008 at 2:13 AM.