Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! (1) (539)

When Kellyn first showed up, I was sad that Solana wasn't with him, but Hunter J almost killing Ash in the woods with Salamence was scary.

Huh, gotta love how ridiculously convenient all the wild Pokemon appearances were. An Ariados just happened to be hanging around, a Nincada just waltzed onto the battle field, a Floatzel just HAPPENED to jump out of the water when it was needed.

As a fan of Ranger 2, I liked how this episode covered the special Riolu mission. What I didn't like was how we got stuck with Hunter J as the villain instead of Team Dim Sun instead, which would've made more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    When Kellyn first showed up, I was sad that Solana wasn't with him
    Well at least she made a cameo ha ha. ^^; This episode was mainly an effort to promote the second Ranger game any ways, so I get why Kellyn was showcased heavily in place of Solana.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLeviathan View Post
    As a fan of Ranger 2, I liked how this episode covered the special Riolu mission. What I didn't like was how we got stuck with Hunter J as the villain instead of Team Dim Sun instead, which would've made more sense.
    I didn't think much of them in Shadows of Almia, but I felt that Hunter J was a good stand-in for Team Dim Sun here since she was a much more threatening character.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345