Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 137

Thread: Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! (2) (540)

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cambridge, Ihng-Land
    Posts
    5,296

    Default

    Sarcasm you say? No, no, I was genuinely elated by the fact that you did, indeed, watch this episode. I mean, it was important enough for you to inform us of such an incredible fact, so why wouldn't I be?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    797

    Default

    enough with the damn sarcasm

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The mothership
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Trainer88 View Post
    enough with the damn sarcasm
    you do know your only going to make wose

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,235

    Default

    Did that Donphan use Double Edge on Assron, or Horn Attack?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  5. #55

    Default

    I was thinking something like Sam the squirrel's voice from Mattimeo in the Redwall series on PBS.
    True. Now if only the animation was similar to Gundam 00...
    Did that Donphan use Double Edge on Assron, or Horn Attack?
    Uber Gon is truly the most contributing member of these forums. 0.o

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Indeed he is. I don't know how we'd get along without his one-line posts of super insight.

    Hmm, let's see, its horns glowed, so what do you think?

    Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Indeed he is. I don't know how we'd get along without his one-line posts of super insight.

    Hmm, let's see, its horns glowed, so what do you think?
    It's Horn Attack most likely. That, or a VERY lame version of Double Edge.
    Last edited by uber gon; 6th April 2008 at 7:39 AM.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Solidary Training
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    It's Horn Attack most likely. That, or a VERY lame version of Double Edge.
    I'd have to say that it was indefinitely a Horn Attack. Otherwise, wouldn't the Donphan just've charged at Aggron? Plus, I think its HORNS enlarged, so therefore it is more than likely Horn Attack.
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ringtown
    Posts
    39

    Default

    It was cool, when Solana turned up.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Solidary Training
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phionebaby56 View Post
    It was cool, when Solana turned up.
    Yeah, no doubt about it! I was hoping that she would at least do some kind of cameo appearance, but this episode was pretty good. Not to mention her compliments at the end of the episode!
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seireitei
    Posts
    4,147

    Default

    Yeah, i totaly agree. Solana did awesome in this ep. However, I would like to see her appear in another ep as well (even if her appearance was to add hype to the new Ranger game...)

    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

    PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

    [.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Solidary Training
    Posts
    332

    Default

    You know, this entire episode for Japan was just to add Hype for the Pokemon Ranger: Batonage game. Besides, it was incredible for an episode regardless, though it makes you wonder if Ash really is destined to have a Riolu...
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seireitei
    Posts
    4,147

    Default

    Riolu? Seriously? I would've thought that he'd never get a fighting type, could be interesting...

    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

    PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

    [.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Solidary Training
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Dreamer View Post
    Riolu? Seriously? I would've thought that he'd never get a fighting type, could be interesting...
    Are you kidding me? That's why this is my favorite two series of episodes to date! It's the first step of Ash realizing his power as Aura Guardian! Not to mention first step to getting a Riolu!
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seireitei
    Posts
    4,147

    Default

    Why would Ash need a Riolu? Hmmm? If that's the case, then he should have also got half of the other Pokémon he has befriended as well.....

    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

    PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

    [.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seireitei
    Posts
    4,147

    Default

    Why would Ash need a Riolu? Hmmm? If that's the case, then he should have also got half of the other Pokémon he has befriended as well.....

    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

    PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

    [.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Underworld
    Posts
    706

    Default

    okay, if they're gonna skip these two episodes then I'm gonna be ******. Because one i've been wanting to see these episodes in English for a long time, and two if they skip these episodes and end up airing them three months later then it's gonna be way too off sync with the main story, I know nothing of consequence happens in the two episodes but still.

    The general bottomline of what i'm saying is, it's bad enough that they're gonna prolong the episodes, but if they go so far as to not air it at all, then 4kids will have finally found their place in my personal blacklist, if I haven't found a good reason to be ****** off at them before, I sure as hell have now (although it irritates me that they do this, I feel that changing the music up has never been a good enough reason to be mad at them, even if the Japanese themes are so much better then the english ones, I mean rap music in Pokemon? what are they thinking?)
    Last edited by Andydemon; 17th August 2008 at 6:51 AM.
    Bring back Lucario, Lucas, and Ike in the next Smash Bros games!

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seireitei
    Posts
    4,147

    Default

    K, so where do you get the idea that they're gonna be skipped?

    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

    PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

    [.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seireitei
    Posts
    4,147

    Default

    K, so where do you get the idea that they're gonna be skipped?

    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

    PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

    [.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Underworld
    Posts
    706

    Default

    it says on the front page, the next episode is gonna be the one for Jessies' Dustox, not the first part of the Riolu special, also it says that the episodes are likely gonna be on November to coincide with the release of the next Ranger game in America, I am tempted to believe that might be the case since the male character from the next game is in it, however it's always been my personal nature to worry about whether or not a Pokemon episode is gonna be aired if not aired when it should be, in this case the Riolu special should be aired next week but is instead going to be the Dustox thing, that makes me worry that they are probably not going to air the episode at all, which wouldn't make any sense if they didn't since I have watched the Japanese version a number of times and I have not seen any reason why they wouldn't air it in America.
    Bring back Lucario, Lucas, and Ike in the next Smash Bros games!

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seireitei
    Posts
    4,147

    Default

    Ahh, I see - well, I doubt they'll not air the ep at all, but it has been common that the special episodes aren't aired at all, and sometimes just appear in the POkémon Chronicles things, yeah?

    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

    PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

    [.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andydemon View Post
    okay, if they're gonna skip these two episodes then I'm gonna be ******. Because one i've been wanting to see these episodes in English for a long time, and two if they skip these episodes and end up airing them three months later then it's gonna be way too off sync with the main story, I know nothing of consequence happens in the two episodes but still.
    Nothing of value happened in these two episodes, so it wouldn't screw with the continuity of things. Up to a point these episodes can technically be aired whenever so it airing in November isn't going to hurt.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Underworld
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Dreamer View Post
    Ahh, I see - well, I doubt they'll not air the ep at all, but it has been common that the special episodes aren't aired at all, and sometimes just appear in the POkémon Chronicles things, yeah?
    that's not possible, Pokemon Chronicles is basically playing through other characters point of views like Richie, the Electabuzz girl(I forget what her name is), and Gary, so since this is playing in Ash's point of view it can't be in the Chronicles series.
    Bring back Lucario, Lucas, and Ike in the next Smash Bros games!

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Underworld
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Nothing of value happened in these two episodes, so it wouldn't screw with the continuity of things. Up to a point these episodes can technically be aired whenever so it airing in November isn't going to hurt.
    I know, i'm just worried about whether or not I'll see the episodes at all, and since you put it that way i'll just have to keep my fingers crossed about the time the game itself comes out and see what happens won't I?
    Bring back Lucario, Lucas, and Ike in the next Smash Bros games!

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seireitei
    Posts
    4,147

    Default

    Oh, that's a good point.... then they will definitely air it, like Dman dustin said, later in November and it wont be an issue.

    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

    PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

    [.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •