Thread: Chase for Galactics-Pearl oneshot

Default Chase for Galactics-Pearl oneshot

I just wrote this today :P

-on the way up spear pillar, the group is trying to save Palkia from Team Galactic, brock went ahead and Pikachu, Buneary, and Piplup followed behind-

Ash and Dawn were running through the caverns, hearts racing as they tried to escape the galactic grunts. "Let's Hurry Dawn! we've got to save Pa-" he stopped mid-sentence as he inhaled sharply, feeling a pain run up his leg, and falling to the wet ground. Dawn looked back with worry, stopping to check on him. "Ash, are you alright!?" He winced, and urged Dawn to go on. "I think i pulled some muscles, go on ahead I'll be okay!" "No! I'm not leaving you, here." Dawn hoisted ash up, and supported him on her shoulder, his arm around her.

Ash smiled warmly, and they continued walking, slowly due to Ash's leg. Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming. Dawn grimaced, "It's them again!" The Galactic grunts were tired of playing cat and mouse. "We've got you now, and were gonna take your pokemon once and for -AAAGH!"Both grunts got hit by flashes of yellow and light blue. "It's Pikachu!" Dawn followed up "and Buneary!" seeing her fluffy rabbit, running alongside pikachu, hand-in-hand. Ash was delighted, "Thanks you two, you saved us!" Dawn noticed their hands, and bubbled "and you are finally together, thats soo cute!!" Ash gave a hi-five to his old pal, and a pat on the head to the other pokemon. "Congratulations Pikachu! and you too, Buneary!" The disgruntled villains agreed in a daze "yeah..cute.." They got back to business, "You two go ahead and help stop them, Dawn and I will catch up!" They nodded, and looked back one last time before running ahead.

"Dawn, I really appreciate the help, you could just go on without me a lot faster ya know." she replied "No way, i couldnt just leave you here, besides, us two gotta stick together!" She winked at her friend, in the process of understanding that maybe she saw him as more than that. That made the Kanto native nearly look away, bashfully managing a smile in return. '"umm right!" As they continued onward, Ash got his foot stuck in a groove in the cave floor, causing him to trip, and Dawn in the process, scraping her leg against a sharp stalagmite, She gasped, and fell over in pain, some blood trickling down her leg. Ash instantly felt worse than he had losing any battle, letting his guilt show. "Dawn! ohmygod are you okay? That was my fault!" She winced a little, attempting to pull herself up, but failing on her own. "I'm not sure, I think I'll be fine though. Don't worry Ash it was an accident."

A tear started to trickle down his face, he tried to hide it from her, but failed. "It was all my fault! I..I couldnt live with myself if I hurt you!" Ash realized a little too late what he had said, while trying to deal with his feelings for Dawn didn't want to be too obvious. "W-what do you mean?" Dawn on the inside was filled with hope, wanting to be his friend, but be with him. "..nothing, let's see how we can keep going." Dawn frowned inside, dissapointed at what seemed to be a false preception. "Right, how are we gonna get out of this one?" After thinking for a moment, the injured partners got up and supported eachother, arms around eachother, both blushing out of control, but managing to keep the friendly atmosphere intact. As they moved close to one another, both could feel the other's heart beating rapidly through their chests.

Finally, one decided to speak up. "Ash don't worry about it, I'm sure we'll get through this just like everything else. ...Ash?" he was spacing out, finally zoning in. "Sorry, i was just..thinking." The somewhat younger Sinnoh girl seemed puzzled. "What were you thinking about?" Her friend took a deep breath and decided to take a chance. "Just about all we've been through together..Out of all the people I've travelled with..I've never felt as close to any of them as you," Dawn was shocked, never expecting to hear something like that from Ash, despite her hopes. "I guess what I'm trying to say is..You're a true friend, but i might.." Dawn stood motionless, "are you saying..."
    No matter what she felt like saying, she couldnt move a muscle. After a few seconds, Ash took the silence as an assumption of her answer to his feelings, hiding his face from her, having unsteady breath and on the verge of tears. "It's okay.. If you don't feel that way..then i could leave..if you want" Dawn realized immediately what she had done. In practically a whisper, wiping a tear off his face, let it out "Ash Ketchum, dont even think that, I don't mean that! because..I love you." That moment, both of them could feel his heart practically pounding through his chest. suddenly his tears became tears of joy, managing 5 words; "Dawn, I love you too."suddenly, they broke into a tight embrace, both crying of joy. "Ash I'm so happy!" "Me too Dawn, you don't know how long I've waited." The remaining tension was broken with a passionate kiss, letting out all their anxieties.

"Ash, now that we're together.. can you promise me something?" "sure dawn what is it?" "As long as we're together, I don't want it to erase the friendship we've built, okay?" The trainer smiled at her, agreeing. "You've got it!" Dawn smiled at him playfully, "If you can catch me I'll give you another kiss!" "You're on!" They began chasing eachother, forgetting their injuries, and both fell over. They helped each other up, Both of their hands pushing against the cave wall, causing a small part to collapse, and a lustrous orb fell out. They picked it up together. "Is that-" Dawn finished the question for him, "A pearl?"
    -THE END

I have claimed PikachuxBuneary/Mimiroru, aka Lagomorphshipping!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    I support Pearlshipping, Lagomorphshipping, and Pikashipping

Smile

o_o...this is very drama-ish. I love how they both cried for joy when they confesessed, very sweet. I get it! They picked up a pearl. Pearlshipping....pearl...pearlshipping...pearl, very original and creative!

thanks glad you liked it

I have claimed PikachuxBuneary/Mimiroru, aka Lagomorphshipping!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    I support Pearlshipping, Lagomorphshipping, and Pikashipping

Yay! Welome! It was a very nice story. I just love reading pearlshipping fanfics!