Page 290 of 416 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 10395

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread (Updated!) **YOUR OPINION =/= FACT!**

That's so funny.

Dawn with Lucario and Lopunny. Sexiest team eva!

Logic should dictate that we don't know the name of a episode that will happen three gyms from now, let alone three episodes.

Dawn with Lucario and Lopunny. Sexiest team eva!
    Just watch; there will be an egg at the end of Sinnoh that Dawn will give to Ash!

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Just watch; there will be an egg at the end of Sinnoh that Dawn will give to Ash!
    Oh my!

I can just... never mind.

Sig'd

I hope that all your suspicions are proven false and Muku.BIRD catches Riolu.

in my opinion i think that anybody's idea that includes ash not catching lucario is a 100% A+ from me, i hate lucario and all the hipe that everyone give it. but if you ask me about who is going to catch what next i think it will be like this:

Brock:
    Swinub or Nosepass. Swinub would follow with the whole dual type thing that brock seems to have, plus it carries a ground typing like most of his other pokemon. but i see nosepass being more likely because it would give him another rock type, plus it would fill the role of a more defensive oriented pokemon, like his ludicolo and forretress since he already has two hitters with croagunk and sudowoodo.

Dawn:
    Cherubi-Cherrim, Bronzor/Chingling. Cherubi because it would go along with her whole line-up of plushies and would fit in with the whole cherrleading thing once it evolved, and bronzor just to break the mold and give her a pokemon that isnt cute and cuddly, plus it could be considered beautiful and powerful as well. i say chingling simply for the nearly the same reason as bronzor but also since its an episode title.

Ash:
    with ash, im completely fine with his team now (with a few evolutions of course, namely buizel, staravia, and chimchar) but if he does catch anything, i can see a snover capture just to go along with what the writers did with snorunt, but i dont see it as likely.

Jessie:
    ok, jessie needs a freakin 4th gen. pokemon! whatever it is i dont care, just so long as we stop seeing so much of wobbuffett dustox and seviper. but i think either skorupi or stunky would fit her since they are both poison types.

James:
    doesnt need anymore :P

I like Riolu/Lucario, but I don't think the main cast should get every Pokemon I like. Then we'll be knee deep in Normal and Dark types, and Ash would have forced evolved Pikachu in 'Electric Shock Showdown'. Come on; Pikachu was tired/weak/vunerable.

Ash could have just ... let his hand 'slip'.

Cherubi because it would go along with her whole line-up of plushies
    Plushies + Ambipom. Did you see that thing in a cheerleading outfit? It was a tragedy.

I agree about Cherrim. Just hope we can skip a useless Cherubi.

James:
    doesnt need anymore :P
    Meanie. I think everyone can do for one more.

yes, the cheerleading ambipom was probably the worst thing to happen since...ever? but if you really want james to get something else then i guess he would be the one getting snover to fill in the grass-pokemon hug void since cacnea left, plus james seems to lika the grassies.
    Buizel=Super Special Awesome!, Hooray for Buizel the Sea Weasel!

I wouldnt mind seeing Dawn or Ash getting an Eevee. Yes, I know that both May and Gary have had/got Eevees, but if either Ash or Dawn gets one, they could evolve into Leafeon or Glaceon
    Fav Pokemon- and

is the cutest Pokemon IMO

i wouldnt mind seeing that either, although if may is supposed to make another appearance then her eevee might be leafeon/glaceon which could potentially dump the eevee theory.

If may were to return, it would probably be during snowpoint city were she can get a glaceon since they past the enterna forest.
    Diamond Team

I got Mime Jr. but waiting for a Munchlax

I could see May's Eevee evolving into Espeon. The reason is because Gary has an Umbreon and seeing as though May is travelling Johto, the other one Eevee could evolve into is Espeon (unless she's used a stone)
    Fav Pokemon- and

is the cutest Pokemon IMO

[QUOTE]If may were to return, it would probably be during snowpoint city were she can get a glaceon since they past the enterna forest.

very true...

I'd love to see May get a Leafeon or Glaceon but then it would be interesting to see Dawn or Ash get a Eevee .

0748-3409-7460

Quote Originally Posted by deserthorse450 View Post

If may were to return, it would probably be during snowpoint city were she can get a glaceon since they past the enterna forest.
    very true...
    That's not a bad idea. Though, in my opinion, we've seen enough of Ice-type moves, in Contest Battles. It's time for something new; something that has never been used - or rarely used. By the way, in AG143, May showed an interest, when she saw Lilian's Espeon. This may be a hint. May's Eevee could evolve into Espeon.
    Last edited by Vavavoom; 18th February 2008 at 1:14 PM.

THE END.

plus her eevee already knows shadow ball, which in my opinion is a very espeon-esque move

Ash could have just ... let his hand 'slip'.
    I might sig this too...

Personally I'd rather see Leafeon. We've had enough ice appeals from Squirtle and Skitty, and some possibles from Buneary.

There might be a slim chance they'll hit the Eterna Forest again before heading up to Sunnyshore City/Pokemon League. They skipped the Old Chateu where is the only place you can find Rotom in the games. It's also a place you can't visit until your second trip.

I'm tired of all the eevee's. i hope they just get appearances..

Quote Originally Posted by Rapiido View Post
    Personally I'd rather see Leafeon. We've had enough ice appeals from Squirtle and Skitty, and some possibles from Buneary.
    And I agree with you. If May has to get an Eevee evolution from Sinnoh, let it be Leafeon.

THE END.

I'd prefer Glaceon. I honestly dont think we have to worry about it to much, because May wont be returning for a long time. Remember, shes in Johto.

Latest Chapter- 5: Don't Pressure Us

Chapter 6: Up All Night Current Status- First Draft in Progress.
        Spoiler:- Review Policy and Image Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Manaphyman View Post
    I'd prefer Glaceon. I honestly dont think we have to worry about it to much, because May wont be returning for a long time. Remember, shes in Johto.
    You see, the problem with Glaceon is that it knows Ice-type moves. And as you probably already know, Ice-type moves have been used way too many times in Contest Appeals.

Skitty: Blizzard
    Squirtle: Ice Beam
    Buneary: Ice Beam

THE END.

i would really be hoping may has a leafeon b/c ice is used way too much when it comes to contests...it seems like every coordinator has an ice move at their disposal

Neos345 is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

I really hope May evolves her Eevee into Leafeon as it will be interesting to see its appeals.

I think May will get an Espeon. It'll evolve before she returns

Member of the Pokemon Adventures Fanclub!

May's Eevee is the talk now? Okay. Well, I personally think it will be Leafeon if it will be a Sinnoh Eeveelution. No need for Glaceon.

Page 290 of 416 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast