seismic toss
    bind
    harden

eevee level 34
    shadow ball
    quick attack
    mud slap
    bite

I am at the Pokemon league in Johto right now and lost once. What moves should I teach my pokemon and any tips for training?

I evolved my starter to typhlosion by the fourth gym and then all my other pokemon were so under-leveled, I just stopped using him and now none of my pokemon are good enough.

I lost a lot of time trying to get crobat but then I found out golbat can't fly so I released him out of frustration...my second strongest pokemon at the time.

What should I evolve Eevee into?

I think your team is fine, but I'd get rid of status moves like Smokescreen and Reflect, and weak moves like Dragon Rage and Bind unless you have some kind of plan. As for Eevee, if that's your permanent moveset, Bite and Shadow Ball get basically the same coverage, so try to find something else. As for what you should evolve it into, if your using it for Lance only, I'd make it a Vaporeon, and teach Blizzard or an ice-type move, if not just evolve it to what you think would best benefit your team.
    The road to become the Pokemon World Champion is a long one, but I aim to get there, one little step at a time.

Also on the Bulbagarden forums! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forum.php?referrerid=69106

Also on Steam! Username: chewiehorns (will get link to profile up at some point)

Changes in red I would suggest training up all your pokemon to somwhere between 45 and 50, should be enough for the league.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker304 View Post

Typhlosion
    flame wheel I assume this will be Flamethrower whenever you get it
    thunder punch
    quick attack/swift/smokescreen/swagger Just anything you like.
    Iron Tail/Earthquake This will be really helpful against rock types, which yuo cannot beat with him otherwise.

Red Gyrados
    Surf
    Strenght/Return Depending on what you can get and need.
    Dragonbreath/Zap Cannon Whenever you get it.
    Rain Dance/Dragonbreath Personal Preference

Noctowl
    hypnosis
    fly
    Dream Eater/Psychic Coverage moves are better than a normal stab for Noctowl. Maybe you could even use Nightmare if you wanted to.
    reflect

sudowoodo
    Strenght/Attract/Swagger Maybe, Sudowoodo's Sp atk is worthless, so you might want to consider a support move here.
    rock slide
    dig
    dynamic punch

Pinsir
    Strenght Standard physical attack, since Pinsir lacks good moves.
    Swords dance/Guillotine First one boosts your attack, second one can be useful for destroying monsters you normally can't.
    Fury Cutter Stab move, not a good one, but it will do.
    Submission Coverage against steel and Rock types.

I would suggest evolving into Jolteon, since you already have a water and fire type.

Jolteon
    Thunder
    Shadow Ball
    Double Kick
    Pin Missile

PM me if you need any more help