Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing Paths (541)

Default Crossing Paths (541)

Farewell, Dustox!

As they travel towards the next town, Jessie's Dustox becomes infatuated with a Shiny Dustox. It seems that it is now mating season for Dustox and as Dustox begins to find happiness, Jessie becomes conflicted on whether to keep Dustox, preventing it from being happy, or letting her old friend go...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I loved Jessie's face when she cried. What a perfect moment... Oh well! By the way, Dustox left. : D

THE END.

Hmm.. I don't really mind. I liked Seviper a lot better, even Cacnea. I wonder now though who will join Team Rocket? At first I predicted Gligar, but then Ash got it.
    ;[

what happened.

Hi Serebii,
    Anyway, does this remind anyone else of the episode ''Bye bye Butterfree''? when Ash's Butterfree found a shiny pink Butterfree and left Ash?
    I wonder what other Pokemon Jessie will get???
    I am the Piplup master!

My NON HACKED shinies:

Types and natures dont always matter, all that matters is moves and stats, and how much your willing to win! if you agree C+P this into your sig. (started by Jimbobson)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbobson View Post
    Hi Serebii,
    Anyway, does this remind anyone else of the episode ''Bye bye Butterfree''? when Ash's Butterfree found a shiny pink Butterfree and left Ash?
    Of course.

I've noticed that some of the episodes where a character catches/releases a Pokémon, in this season, are similar to the episodes in the Kanto season. s:

THE END.

Well i am sorry that i couldn't post this pics before because the forum was not loading up properly for me. So here are some pics from the episode,

Also it seems that Jessie released Dustox by breaking its pokeball into bits (thats a new thing).

Well though this episode was similar to "ByeBye Butterfree" from the first season, i felt upon seeing the pics that it is still a bit different. In "ByeBye Butterfree" the episode was about Butterfree trying to impress the Shiny Butterfree, but in this episode it feels like it is about Jessie's past.
    Please tell me really what happened & is the girl really Jessie.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 3rd April 2008 at 5:20 PM.

thanks a lot for pics.

Oh my 0.o. I like those sparkles. Anyway, thanks, Lucario At Service. You're always there for us.

THE END.

I can´t believe it!! The opening is updated finally! Eteboth and Gligar are in and Shinji´s new Pokémon are there as well.

Took them long enough.
    Last edited by TeddiUrsa; 3rd April 2008 at 6:12 PM.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

meh...never really liked Dustox but still cant wait to wach this episode

Oh yeah, together was update. Can't post the pics here though.

And Jessie crushed Dustox's ball, because it really didn't want to leave her, but I guess Jessie knew what was best. We got a nice flashback to when Dustox was a Wurmple, then Cascoon, then it winning Jessie a ribbon. Really sad stuff.
    Last edited by ZgonDuck; 3rd April 2008 at 5:53 PM.

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?, -Dr. Seuss

Damn, this episode made me cry...

Today was the day when     Spoiler:
    and now this...I cry too much ^^

So, after all, the girl from the flashback WAS Jessie after all. The green-haired girl reminded me of her rival from the TR office, but...well,...this is pokemon character design after all.

I really liked this episode, even with terrible animation and art style it was very emotional too me.

Funny when Manene mimiced Mimirol´s jumping or all of TR pokemon helped building the damn.
    Funny as well when Joi explained everything while our favourite breeder was knocked out in the background for the second time without anyone noticing.

The flashback felt very anime-ish too me. Might have been the clothing, the setting and all, but it didn´t felt very pokémon like to me. Which is, sometimes a good thing. ^^

Damn, Kaze To Isshoni really was a nice addition as well. I felt really bad for Dustox...it never had this much text like in this episode but I really liked its screechy voice at the end when it didn´t want to leave Jessie.

As always, TR episodes are never bad, so I am more than satisfied.

Farewell, Dustox! ^^
    Last edited by TeddiUrsa; 3rd April 2008 at 6:13 PM.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

I can't believe they gave Jessie such a great episode! This is probably the first time I ever felt anything other than apathy towards her, and I really liked her as a human being (in an anime mind you).
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Last edited by ZgonDuck; 3rd April 2008 at 6:34 PM.

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?, -Dr. Seuss

Wow a tearful episode, I tried so hard not to cry but it just kept building up. An excellent episode in my opinion
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 3rd April 2008 at 6:24 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

"When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Figured that the girl in the Flashback was Jessie. It looked exactly like her. I'm guessing the geeky guy with the glasses might've been somewhere in there as well.

Team Rocket centric episodes are pretty high up there in emotional content. Even if it wasn't the usual victim out there getting his feelings hurt (James) it still had that same type of impact. Jessie acted pretty dramatically about her past before in passing, but at least here we know that her outpouring is genuine. Before it was kind of debatable. We knew she was tragic but we also know she's a liar. *shrug*

Oh yeah, together was update.
    Here's to another year of Together. :|

I didn't even notice Gliscor and Magmar on Paul's side.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Forgot to mention something. I'm quite happy that Ash, Brock, & Dawn actually feel the same emotion as Jessie and James when they see the water falling from the ice.
    Last edited by Vavavoom; 3rd April 2008 at 6:49 PM.

THE END.

Alright, just saw it, I didn't see the first 7 minutes so I have some confusions, but it was a great episode.
    Okay, the thing that bugs me is when they are rebuilding the dam, all of everyone's pokemon, Team Rocket included, were out, infact, between the entire main five humans, only two pokemon were not sent out, Gligar and Staravia. That's right, the only two pokemon in the whole main cast that got shafted were Ash's two fliers. Something tells me that if Dustox can lift a big rock, Staravia and Gligar could too.
    Mime Jr. imitating Buneary was great

Dustox's Departure was sad, especially the Pokeball crushing. Its voice sounded so sad, I bet the English VA is gonna have some difficulty pulling it off.

Now for my confusion, was the boy with the Shiny Dustox the boy from the flashback or just a look alike, cause if it was the same guy wouldn't he have aged, at all?
    Also, what was the plot of the whole flashback, cause the only one I saw was the one where he gets on a bus, then Jessie chases after him, then trips, it didn't make much sense to me.
    I'm back

Now for my confusion, was the boy with the Shiny Dustox the boy from the flashback or just a look alike, cause if it was the same guy wouldn't he have aged, at all?
    As far as I can see, the guy would've at least gained some height. But concerning your question - that was never resolved, if I understood correctly.

An argument against this would be that even after the Dustox guy told Jessie his name, all she had to comment on was that he looked similar to someone she knew, which suggests that the boy from her schooldays has a different name - otherwise (in my opinion) she would have had a stronger reaction and actually considered that they were the same person, which she didn't.

Also, what was the plot of the whole flashback, cause the only one I saw was the one where he gets on a bus, then Jessie chases after him, then trips, it didn't make much sense to me.
    Jessie and the boy were schoolfellows (at least I think so, judging by the uniform), and she liked him. He was about to start a journey to become a Top Coordinator and actually asked Jessie to go with him, but she declined, saying she would attend a local audition with two other friends and try to become a singer.

Jessie ended up failing at the audition while her friends could both advance to the next round, and regretted her decision not to follow the boy.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

That was Jessie?

DANG DANG DANG! I said it wasn't...now I feel dum.

Also, Paul has 7 Pokemon in the new Toghether opening. Hax.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    As far as I can see, the guy would've at least gained some height. But concerning your question - that was never resolved, if I understood correctly.

An argument against this would be that even after the Dustox guy told Jessie his name, all she had to comment on was that he looked similar to someone she knew, which suggests that the boy from her schooldays has a different name - otherwise (in my opinion) she would have had a stronger reaction and actually considered that they were the same person, which she didn't.

Jessie and the boy were schoolfellows (at least I think so, judging by the uniform), and she liked him. He was about to start a journey to become a Top Coordinator and actually asked Jessie to go with him, but she declined, saying she would attend a local audition with two other friends and try to become a singer.

Jessie ended up failing at the audition while her friends could both advance to the next round, and regretted her decision not to follow the boy.
    Thank you, I understand it now. Wow, her entire past is like one big sob story. Being poor, her mom dying, now all of this?! haha poor Jessie
    I'm back

Hmm...so THAT explains what happens to those pokeballs your attempted captures of Azelf and others go like, instead of being recycled.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

Besides the only contest it won, Dustox showed a lot of personality this episode.

Jessie forcing Dustox to go at the end was a real tearjerker.
    And I LOLed at Croagunk foiling Brock before he could even attempt at flirting with Joy a second time.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast