Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Crossing Paths (541)

I'm glad Dustox was released and is in a happier place now, it wasn't doing much with TR. Nice episode.

This was such a throwback to Bye Bye Butterfree. I'm glad we got to see a part of Jessie's past because the episode all the more meaningful. As for dustox, take cake care and enjoy your shiny mate.

No Dustox in contests anymore.....

This episode was ok... It was sad to see Jessie have to give up her Dustox. It was cool to officially find out that Jessie's Dustox was a female. It was cool to see a Shiny Dustox for the 1st time, the regular Dustox looks a lot cooler. This episode reminds me a lot of the time Ash's Buterfree left with its own mate. It was strange to see that it is actually possible to break a Pokeball into pieces, since Jessie did it. The Flashbacks of Dustox being a Wurmple and Cascoon were great.

60/100

While the whole plotline with the lake and the various ways to fill it felt tacked on and filler, the flashback sequences and the insight into Jessie's advice about love was truly touching. Flashback!Jessie has a very unique look that I like. Maybe that hair will return one day

I teared up when Dustox left.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Pretty good episode; I liked getting some new information on Jessie's past. I wish her mother would be brought up in the main series though.

7/10
    It's not about winning; it's the rivers you cross.

This episode reminded me of "Bye Bye Butterfree", where Ash released his Butterfree so it get together with the Shiny butterfee.....here Jessie released her Dustox to Austin's Shiny Dustox. But it's still a decent episode. I liked the flashbacks of Jessie's past, they were sad.
    Michell did a great job vocing Jessie in this episode, she captured Jessie's emotions nicely.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Jessie's Dustox looked so cute with its little bows, although it falling in love with an alternate colored version of its species was slightly reductive imho. While I also appreciated more of Jessie's backstory, it seemed to clash with events from her past that we already knew about. But regardless, Jessie's goodbye scene with Dustox made me tear up a bit.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567