Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter Galactic! (537)

Default Enter Galactic! (537)

Lovely Fashion! Their Name is Team Galactic!

Deciding to move on to Pastoria City for the next gym bade, Ash & Co. inadvertantly get caught up in a massive fiasco when Team Galactic turn. Eager to serve their evil purpose for world conquest, Saturn takes on Ash & Co. in order to get a special artefact. Can Ash & Co. stop Saturn or will the evil team get away with it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Well this is what i posted on the specultaion thread of this episode, i didn't feel like re-writing it so i just copied it here.

Ok this is what i understood from the pics,

Reiji took all of them to show the park were the meteorites are. After there visit the gang is shown to be in the Pokemon Center (Reiji is no longer with them). During that time TG has appeared in the park & used the object to make the meteorites glow & after that Saturn talks to someone on the phone starts to take the meteorites. TR comes to meddle into there plans. During this time the group is talking to Nurse Joy about something, then they see the light from the meteorite (even Maylene from her gym sees it & also Reiji see them). After that they all go to the park & form thats on i don't get what happens from the pics. Also Saturn's Toxicroak knows Dark Pulse.

Here are some pics of the episode,

Well i have added two more pics in here. First one is because someone on the other thread didn't believe that Toxicroak used Dark Pulse & the other for the fans of Saturn.

Thanks, Lucario At Service. Do you have information on how Croagunk and Toxicroak battled?

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    Thanks, Lucario At Service. Do you have information on how Croagunk and Toxicroak battled?
    Well i can't say anything about that because the site from which i got those pics didn't have any new pics related to Croagunk & Toxicroak battle. The only new one is the first pic posted above. But i will tell about it as soon as i see the episode (if someone else doesn't beat me in that & post about it before me).

Edit:- Also the reason why i posted the 4th pick is because many people were getting a bit confused about Toxicroak's height. Well from that pic we can say that it is nearly 6'00" feet tall which is a bit more than what height it has in game.

Also can anyone confrim whether the Toxicroak is Shiny or not.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 6th March 2008 at 4:14 PM.

I'm wondering how that Croagunk / Toxicroak fight ended up.

Wow, that's a big Toxicroak! Cool to see Maylene get one more bite of the apple in this episode, giving her a nice four-episode run like those before her.

Well, i have only now seen just the 10 min of the episode before it got blocked & i have to reload it again from the starting.

Ok i want to confrim that the building which we saw earlier (at the start of DP066) with all those dishes is Team Galactic's Veilstone headquaters.

Also it seems that the Nurse Joy of the pokemon center has told Ash about the next gym leader being water type & also that by the looks of it we might actually see Dawn participate in a contest soon.

Any update on how the episode went?

This animator doesn't have a clue on how to draw an Electabuzz.

Jenny had a very gratuitous butt shot in this...

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    This animator doesn't have a clue on how to draw an Electabuzz.
    Whats up with all the crappy animation lately? Are the cartoonist drawing drunk or something?

Interesting ep, but there's one thing that bothers me: why was Jessie being literally big headed? It's kinda similar to the Combee episode.

Disappointing episode...The Tokicroak/Croagunk battle wasn't too great, and Paul was only shown on a screen...
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I agree. The battle was extremely boring. >>

THE END.

Toxicroak looks like the most interesting part of the episode. I can't wait to see this.

The most interesting part in this ep is the Pikachu/Electabuzz relation. Seems like the writers want to develop it even more.

Anybody who thinks this episode has crappy animation needs to rewatch the Swinub and Hippowdon episodes.

This was an alright episode for the gang's first actual encounter with Team Galactic. Not much battling, but I don't remember the first Aqua/Magma episodes having much fighting, either. The worst part of the episode is that it ended the 70-episode streak of not featuring Munchlax. But it looked like it was dying, so I forgive them. I'm glad they chose to give Maylene and Reiji one final send-off, giving them 4 and 3 episodes, respectively. Still no Galactic battle BGM, though, which makes me wonder if we'll ever hear it at all.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Still no Galactic battle BGM, though, which makes me wonder if we'll ever hear it at all.
    Has no one heard the cold opening of Mutiny in the Bounty?
    Last edited by ZgonDuck; 7th March 2008 at 1:38 AM.

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?, -Dr. Seuss

Toxicroak and Crogunk are my favorite D&P pokemon. it makes me wonder if Brocks Crogunk will evolve. it would be get and bad for him. That poision jab is already deadly , making it stronger might kill Brock!

dragon master's PokePet

bomb blast the level 72 Rayquaza!

Quote Originally Posted by ZgonDuck View Post
    Has no one heard the cold opening of Mutiny in the Bounty?
    Unless they brought it out for the dub version, I swear that's the DP Gym battle theme that's used. I have that ep (the raw) on my comp, even.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Whoa...I was surprised...but when they showed the Galactic Grunts, a familliar character was in the background...

Hunter...J?

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Unless they brought it out for the dub version, I swear that's the DP Gym battle theme that's used. I have that ep (the raw) on my comp, even.
    Ah your right, my mistake.

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?, -Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Whoa...I was surprised...but when they showed the Galactic Grunts, a familliar character was in the background...

Hunter...J?
    XD I thought it was really Hunter J, when you posted the link.

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    XD I thought it was really Hunter J, when you posted the link.
    It is Hunter Jay, the shades clearly match the ones she wears in the show.

What's she doing with Team Galactic, I don't know.

I think everyone covered everything that can be said about the animation. Besides that I don't think I'll ever get used to Saturn's VA. It just doesn't fit.

Maylene and Lucario appearing again wasn't something I suspected. I might have been happy if they did something besides an generic attack during the lackluster battle. He wasn't even bitter (which is one of the things I liked about him). I guess Lucario's still tired after that epic gym battle.

Something positive ... What was that attack the portable swarm of Golbat used? It seemed to be Air Cutter but it looks like Flying Alphanumeric Attack. Its new whatever it is ...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast