Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Enter the Contest Master - Wallace" Speculation Thread

Default "Enter the Contest Master - Wallace" Speculation Thread

I saw the preview. As most of you guessed, Wallace is showcasing Milotic. Whether or not he shows his others is still in the air. He is only seen using Milotic.

Ash and Dawn are shown training with ALL their Pokemon. Buneary bounces on Dawn.

I don't recall a lot of the Japanese I took in school, so I couldn't tell you what was said in the preview. Dawn and Ash narrated.

Discuss.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/2936/pkm4jk2.png

That's Wallace, he is awesome. This is a fact.

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?, -Dr. Seuss

Awe finally Dawn trains all of her Pokemon. But YAY Ash does too, cool how they both narrate next episode. Can't wait for this one.

Dawn was just mocking Ash for not knowing Mikuri-SAMA, who is, according to her, the coolest person ever. Well, super cool at least.

And I agree that Wallace looks awesome. Judging by the preview, I assume that Natsume and/or Shinjo are in charge of this episode.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Milotic, how unbelievably suprising -_-;

Glad to see he retained his original anime design, not unlike his Ru/Sa/Em design.

I'm hoping he won't have the same rostor as Ardan had, hopefully he has a Ludicolo I'd love to see one of those in contest.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

How does Dawn know who Wallace is? Did her mom tell her about him? Or did she do research on things before she left? How is it Ash has no idea who he is? LOL Oh so many questions.

Edit;

Never mind guess it would make sense as to why Ash wouldn't know. He's into gyms and saving the world/Pokemon. He's only entered contests a few times and no ones explained to him who the top contest people are.
    Last edited by AshfanGirl20; 3rd April 2008 at 11:07 PM.

Ahh...so Wallace is a huge celebrity in the contest world. I wonder if he'll share a story or two on how he struggled when he first started coordinating. Better yet, I wonder if Adan and Sootopolis City will be mentioned. <3 Adan

It makes sense for Ash not to know since he's not really a coordinator. True he travelled with May, who did compete in contests, but it's not like she knew much about them. Would she have gone crazy over Wallace had the writers introduced him as a coordinator the way Dawn appears to? I expect Dawn to know because it's in her to be in contests. Plus maybe she's seen him before (watching her mother or just random other contests).

And yes on Ludicolo should he stick with a completely Water team.
    Last edited by jolteonjak; 3rd April 2008 at 11:09 PM.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Oh my. :3 Wallace. That's it. He's my favorite character. Oh, and boo Milotic, boo. >>
    Last edited by Vavavoom; 3rd April 2008 at 11:10 PM.

THE END.

Isn't Wallace supposed to be the Sootopolis Gym Leader/Hoenn Champion? Or is the Anime twisting it by having Wallace step down as a Champion in order to be a coordinator?
    SS FC: 3482 4711 0855
    Trainer name: Marty
    People shouldn't scapegoat and take responsibility for their own action, me included.

All right people, recall some blatant reference to transsexuals I've made over the past few years about characters in the anime. Now pretend that it's new material and that it's been plastered into this post. That's all I have to say about Wallace.

Now recall some post I've made about Steelix and how its snaky self is constantly shoved down our throats. Then simply replace the word "Steelix" with the word "Milotic". Those are my feelings about Milotic.

Now for some actual original content...

Just kidding. I've got none.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Damn he's a bit late <_<

Wallace is drawn terribly. His hair looks like it's just pasted on over his face.

I'm calling Kinoshita on this one....

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Ahh, Milotic. About as thin as a decade-old garden hose, is riddled with scales, is supposedly glamorous but ain't all that, and is shoehorned into everything.
    Just like Victoria Beckham, except only slightly more tolerable.

The best part of the preview was most definately Mu...I mean, Pochama. Oh Pochama. Will you ever stop amusing your adoring fans with your uneeded presence and ability to attract more attention than moé in pink boots? I should say not. You totally make my life worth living, as I while it away, posting on the forums where people believe money making mascots will be kicked out of a money-making show.

Looks like a good episode otherwise/ Not really much going on in the preview that I haven't seen before, so I'm stuck at a dead end for the moment.
    Ahh, wait. I've got something.
    I hope Ambipom does a bit more this time around. It hasn't really done much of anything since it evolved, and it'd be nice if the trade and evolution were played up a little so that Haruka could have some reaction to it.

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Wallace is drawn terribly. His hair looks like it's just pasted on over his face.

I'm calling Kinoshita on this one....
    Guessing animation directors isn´t your thing, is it? Wallace hair always looked tacked on like in this episode to me, to be honest.

Even I drew him like that...maybe I am myself during the day and Kinoshita at night...?
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Ahh, Milotic. About as thin as a decade-old garden hose, is riddled with scales, is supposedly glamorous but ain't all that, and is shoehorned into everything.
    Just like Victoria Beckham, except only slightly more tolerable.

The best part of the preview was most definately Mu...I mean, Pochama. Oh Pochama. Will you ever stop amusing your adoring fans with your uneeded presence and ability to attract more attention than moé in pink boots? I should say not. You totally make my life worth living, as I while it away, posting on the forums where people believe money making mascots will be kicked out of a money-making show.

Looks like a good episode otherwise/ Not really much going on in the preview that I haven't seen before, so I'm stuck at a dead end for the moment.
    Ahh, wait. I've got something.
    I hope Ambipom does a bit more this time around. It hasn't really done much of anything since it evolved, and it'd be nice if the trade and evolution were played up a little so that Haruka could have some reaction to it.

Yep.
    I forget is May in this episode? If so I predict her coming in the end suprising Ash and Brock. I can't wait for there reactions to seeing her agian.

I think that May's in the next episode.

Great...Another Milotic....

Just saw the preview for myself, it looks pretty cool.

Dawn actually appeal training!? That seems to be a good thing since I don't think she has ever since she lost in the appeal round twice, which would usually be a sign to start working.

But enough pointless rambling I can't wait for this episode!
    I'm back

lack of gligar when everyone else is being used....

please tell me it's not happening again...

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    lack of gligar when everyone else is being used....

please tell me it's not happening again...

We have the dustox episode, and the pikachu/Raichu episode, and the contest, Gligar may possibly used afterwards (Though Ash could possibly use Gligar in the tag battle against May and Dawn)

I just think Gligar came at a bad time, right before Ash's next gym match and after that all these episodes start to happen, Hopefully after the Wallace contest arc, Gligar will get more of a focal point.

Though the preview doesn't show everything, Gligar could appear and be trained along Staravia and Pikachu.

Edit: Though I thought people would be happy that Ash is using Staravia more than he used to, or did Maylene's battle screw that up since it beat 2 pokemon in that gym.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

So why was Muku.BIRD battling the rat? Unless that wasn't Muku.BIRD at all.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

I know Milotic is the MOST shoved-down-our-throats water pokemon around, but does anyone notice that it is disturbingly huge?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I know Milotic is the MOST shoved-down-our-throats water pokemon around, but does anyone notice that it is disturbingly huge?
    I have to disagree with this, Gyarados is the water type frequently reappearing. Milotic is just right behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Trainer View Post
    I have to disagree with this, Gyarados is the water type frequently reappearing. Milotic is just right behind it.
    Well Wallace's Milotic is definitely large.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Ididnotreadinnuendointothat Ididnotreadinnuendointothat Ididnotreadinnuendointothat.

...Permission to sig quote?

Later, at the hotel...

hey he not wearing green like how the anime want it to be in the past. He kind of cool nonetheless

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast