Page 449 of 520 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,225 of 12978

Thread: Poke Drama Island! (Pokemon Castaway V2)

I know, I mean Diego had personality.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Wow...I think wyatt is transforming into some villian? I mean he istricked Torkshot and he used Soapy...and now watch him get voted out just like "The King" for something not challenge related
    (I'm speaking of the next time his team loses)

Well, that's that. Sorry your nominees seem to be leaving early a lot, P+M. I guess I often have trouble making them make a big impression early in the game, because it takes me more time to wrap my head around their huge paragraph-long bios than others. Wow, losing for being too developed, how ironic is that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: Well, kiddos, you know the ropes. I've got eight marshmallows, and the one who does not recieve one of these babies gets the Walk of Shame. And they won't be returning. Not now, not ever. Who's going to get the first marshmallow today? Hmm...... .......Sakura.

: Me? Really? *looks in awe* Me, Sakura, be presented the first marshmallow... By Sprites McClean himself! I never dreamed this day would come!

: *rolls his eyes, and puts a marshmallow on Sakura's stick* Who's next? Ahh, Lacey is. Followed by Galen, Rob and Torkshot.

: Noice.

: *gets released from Galen and Torkshot's grip when they go to get marshmallows put on their sticks, and starts to walk off*

: Lexi.

: *just walks off, and doesn't take her marshmallow*

: *sighs* Wyatt, you take these two for you both then.

: Awesome.

: Okay, well.... Who goes tonight? Could it be the guy who, I don't know, got booed off the stage?

: *lowers head*

: *doesn't seem to care too much*

: *gives an evil smile towards Byakuran*

: ..........Apparently not. Byakuran, you're still in.

: Oh, @#$%&!!!

: ...There goes your cabin electricity.

: I'm out? Well, that just blows the boiler. I'll catch you later. *gets up to leave*

: See you around, Persephone.

: *with an irritable glance, continues down the Dock of Shame*

: Ehh, well, time to hit the sack. I'll be seeing you guys in time for the next challenge. *heads back towards his camper trailer*

*the Linoones start to head back to their cabins*

: *is fawning over Sprites*

: *drags Sakura away with the others*

: *runs into Zeke* Ahh, Zeke. I found a place for you to catch some Zs. Another camper used to sleep there when she didn't feel like bunking with her cabinmates.

: *is in a sleeping bag in a tree*

: Sweet dreams!

: I'm sure I'll get 'em. *is trying to get comfortable*

: You think things aren't getting dramatic enough now? Well, I assure you you're not barking up the wrong tree on this show! Be sure to catch more Poke. Drama. Island!

: *falls out of the tree*

Confessionals: : I'm getting control over these game players all too easily. The only key is knowing how to play with their heartstrings. *lifts up the Sprites puppet, and makes it talk, throwing her voice* Congratulations, Glenna, you've won the game! Heh heh. Piece of cake.

How will the drama continue? Dun Dun Duuuuuh!

All right, warning time. I'm booked completely solid for the next week, so don't expect much. You have been cautioned.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

goodbye Persy, you shall be missed.....not by me but I'm sure someone will.
    *waits for bugs interview/blackout picture*

Confessionals: : Byakuran is so awesome, his flowing hair just gets me all jittery! I wonder if Glenna would mind an addition to our alliance....i'm sure she wouldn't. Numbers are everything in this game unli.......OMG where are my crosswords?!?!?

Am I the only one who doesn't like Byakuran, I mean, he's what? Fan service, and he caused Rob to not do anything? Rob's my favourite character btw.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Confessionals:
    : Poor Persy, so sad to see her gone..... Now where is Rob, the scadente totodile, I will teach what happens when you talk to my Glenna. *Walks out with a sack, a knife, duct tape and a candy bar.*

Byakuran doesn't have much. He's pretty so Rob hates him. It kinda takes Rob down a notch on the developmental ladder since he is so easily affected by little things like this. Rob is looking like Murk atm. Trying to kill the better man by acting the lesser man. Worked for Murk, Worked for Carl(1), doesn't look good for Rob.

DOCK OF DEFEAT
    Persy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: Hello everyone and welcome back to the next episode of Poke Drama Island, Dock of Defeat! I'm Carl, the runner winner of Poke Drama Island Season Four!

: And I'm Milo, the winner of Season Four! It's been awhile since our last dock of defeat but we are here once again!

: And if you are expecting another water type loser, just you wait! This time it's a fire type!! But first.... Milo, how is parole going?

: Actually for some reason they dropped all charges.... They said that someone came in and claimed that it was fake and was very convincing...

: Well I wonder who that soldiger could have been! *winks at Milo* And now it's time for our next-

: WAIT! You know who it is don't you!?

: ... She entered the game without a choice and was forced to play for the half million dollar prize! But eventually she wrapped her head around the idea of actually playing in the game, however it was too late.

: WHO IS IT!?

: Now after being voted off for not helping her teammates, here is Persy!!!

: *steps onto the dock* Hey Carl! And Milo, what's up!?

: You know who we are?

: Whoooooooooooooooooooo?

: Well of course, my roommates had been on that stupid show. In fact they were the reason that I was forced to go on!

: But you have to admit, it was not all bad!

: Yes... it was.... I told my roommates that I did not want to be there and then POOF there I was! I was basically ready to go home entire time.

: CARL!?

: But then why did you start playing so hard? In fact you admitted that you might as well play for the million if you were going to be there.

: That might have been true, but looking back on it that was a mistake. Getting into the game was my downfall, maybe I should have listened to Lexi and just not do what Sprites said. She made it further than I did.

: *is pelting Carl with different types of balls* Carl! Carl! Carl!

: Well, if it was so bad, what was your worst memory of the game

: Being discriminated against by Sprites for having the name Persy... just because it sounds the same as Percy does not mean that it's the same!

: *hits Carl with another football*

: THAT'S IT! *turns to Milo* I DON'T WANT YOUR BALLS MILO!

: o.o

: I'm just going to go now... *walks onto the island*

: *walks up* So..... *winks* what's this I hear about you offering your balls to Carl here?

: April! *hugs her with joy*

: *blushes* Hi Milo! *giggles* You're welcome for helping you out back there.

: How could I have not guessed that it was you! You're the most influential person I know!

: Carl called me and I thought I would help out!

: And with that, I think I repaid you for the money you gave me at the end of last season.

: *pats Carl's back* Not even close buddy, not even close.. And with that join us next time on.... POKE!

: DRAMA!

: ISLAND!!!

: *spikes football* TOUCHDOOOOOWN!!!
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

LOL!
    Epic as always, buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post

Love the pic as always. And that quote is sig worthy
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/b3r2j5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

Haha...great DoD Bug...

New Question:
    Do you see potenial for Wyatt to be a villain?
    I'll answer in a sec

Aw, there goes Persy. And hey, the story P+M and I wrote was just ruined. :P Ah well.

@P+M: Want to just finish it and post it here?
    "Awesomeness is a trait gained not genetically, but through hard work and effort ."
    -Kuriboh361

As they great Fred Fredburger once said, "YES!"

lol

No I don't think so. He seems just so... passive.

@Kuriboh: depends; I'll think about it.
    btw I was thinking Prussia next season?

@Octo: I'll remember that. I think the thing is, everyone has to stand out. Oh, and I have a different nominee... very different... in any case, it's not going to be Icicle and Scribble next time. But whatever, everything's okay in the end.

Oh well, might as well stick around. C;
    AUSTRIA PRUSSIA HUNGARY

It's a possibility. It depends on how bad Wyatt wants the rock, I believe. *nodnod*

@P+M: Heck, yeah. Prussia!
    "Awesomeness is a trait gained not genetically, but through hard work and effort ."
    -Kuriboh361

Is it just me or does it seem like the characters with great personality is rubbing off on the dull people and giving them some personality...

@Bridge: I disagree... it hasn't happened that much...

@Kuriboh: Totally, omg, I wanna do Prussia so badly! :< Can you imagine the dialogue? "JA, THE AWESOME ME WILL NOW INVADE YOUR VITAL REGIONS KESESEEESE" of course I can't do that since he's technically a character already... even better than Russia; by the way my science teacher did this great Russian accent today on the Space Shuttle program... she was all like "da?" and stuff.

Agrees with Bug's epic.
    AUSTRIA PRUSSIA HUNGARY

Yes more so than most characters, but I think there is more potential in other contestans:

Glenna - obviously.....

Sakura - after being rejected so many times people tend to go crazy

Kami: she is a phsycho in a small package

Confessionals:
    - You know...I've been thinking...I think I should apoligize to Torkshot and Soapy. It was wrong for me to treat them as I did......
    *Gets to thinking*
    - You know what? NO! I will act how I need to so I can't find that rock but EVEN IF I don't find it then I can win the money and then I'll have enough money to buy a new standard engine. I'd rather try to use the rock's power but, a normal engine would work well... Now...How can I lure someone to Boney Island to help me look but, this time I'll need something to give them ghosts...I will not make amends...this is a game and I am here to win........

"I don't want your balls." XD

That's fail and epic at the same time.

Thank you for sharing. look forward to you a brand new arrays.

Nice going, Bug. Made me laugh.

I'll likely be able to get to writing next week, considering I'm uber booked right now. But I'll be making an effort to avoid deserting you all entirely.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

See, my opinion for a mon next season is that of a homophobic homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    Nice going, Bug. Made me laugh.

I'll likely be able to get to writing next week, considering I'm uber booked right now. But I'll be making an effort to avoid deserting you all entirely.
    Take your time dude. It sucks being uber booked, so take your time.

@Armando: I think we're not allowed to talk about next season. Meh, I don't know, so what the hell.

@Armando: It's not tooooo original. Just people battling with their feelings.

So we got a new government (Octo and I, the Canadians). Conservative majority (before it was minority), the Liberals won a mere 30 seats and their party leader resigned after losing in his own riding, the New Democratic Party, after a very successful campaign, is now the opposition with over 100 seats. The Bloc Quebecois actually lost over 60 seats since Quebec mostly voted for NPD and now isn't really even a party anymore lolwut, and the Green Party actually got a seat. Yeah, go Elizabeth May! But we've a Harper majority and I'll a little apprehensive about his getting more and more Reform. We'll be Capialists before you know it. It's good the NDP are opposition (or not); they're quite left-wing.

/politics

I don't know, Octo, you should update the rules...
    AUSTRIA PRUSSIA HUNGARY

Page 449 of 520 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499 ... LastLast