Page 502 of 520 FirstFirst ... 402452492498499500501502503504505506512 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 12977

Thread: Poke Drama Island! (Pokemon Castaway V2)

Ugh. I know this took, like, half a summer. But this challenge here is always the hardest to come up with, so maybe I'll go more quickly with the challenges I actually had ideas on.

: Last episode of Poke Drama Island: Cook and I set to work to punk the campers in another one of our film-related freakouts. But me and Cook’s schemes weren’t the only ones cooking, as Glenna hatched a plan to get Alex out of Byakuran’s deadly grasp. It seemed that wasn’t the only fraternizing she’s been doing, when a suspicious letter of her hand showed up on Cook’s person. Things got tense between us, let me tell you. Luckily, Sakura decided to do the honourable thing, and admit to forging the whole thing. Not ready to fall prey to Sakura’s meddling, Cook patched things up. Glenna and Kami worked together nicely to pull off busting Alex out of the nasty position of being Byakuran’s plaything, and they actually managed to do it without the ever-alert schemer from suspecting a thing. …And then Alex went and got eliminated anyway. But you can bet Byakuran won’t be too pleased about this fowl setting his plans afoul. What will his retaliation be for these sly sisters? How about we dig up an answer here in Poke Drama Island!!! *holds up shovels*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: *is in the mess hall slurping expired cream with flies buzzing around it*

: *sits to an unappetizing, undercooked meal* …Ahh, the top seven; that magically lousy spot where you’ve endured enough bad times to feel down, but aren’t close enough to winning to feel good. Between the soul-crushingly pathetic camp conditions and the food you’d think your stomach would automatically reject, your breaking point is inevitably upon being reached.

: Come on, Galen, it isn’t that bad.

: Why, because you’ve got your endeared host to ogle?

: *shuts up*

: Maybe Sakura’s not completely off. The sixth to last challenge is usually the last one before Sprites ups the intensity on these challenges. After this, we’ll be facing nightmarish objectives which softies like Kami here have no hope of surviving.

: *looks up nervous as one of the flies lands on her nose*

Confessionals: : Seventeen challenges staying here, and everyone still thinks I’m nothing but an adorable bundle of fluff. If I can stay off the radar, I think I’ve got a pretty good chance of winning this thing without a lot of effort. …Well, unless Byakuran decides to get even for costing him a major advantage. Or if I give in to the mind-numbing boredom of not having Alex around anymore. *sighs* That guy had better sadistic entertainment value than an electronic mouse. *pins a rat in the room to the wall suspended by an impaled neck vein*

: Well, well, well, final seven. One more episode, and we’ll be down to half a dozen!

: *is picking sesame seeds out of his bagel, looking unfazed*

: Whine all you want about the breakfast this time. If I’m gonna be sticking around, I’m getting a half-vacation to bake my cinnamon buns.

: How ‘bout we step outside after you’re finished your eating, and I can shoot today’s challenge past y’all?

: …Or before. *overturns the bowl and spills out completely solidified cream*

: *comes outside with some shovels* These, campers, will be your implements of finding success today. This challenge is a treasure hunt! I’ve got six plates buried around the island in multiple pieces; three are bronze, two are silver. One plate is a gold plate which is a token for a very special choice victory meal for whoever finds and assembles its fragments. Now, I was thinking of dropping the penalty this time around, but partially to convince Cook to make the special meal, and partially to make up for flipping out about that forged letter, I’ve been forced to keep tradition, and make the one camper who fails to find and assemble a full plate to clean the communal washrooms.

: Dan'na, why not have an intern clean the facilities?

: Because you massacred ‘em.

: *looks awkward*

: Better get digging, you guys. I’m off to give myself some good ol’ foot-soaking time.

: *gets a dreamy look*

Confessionals: : Nice to know I’m down by one on the competition on account of pruny pedial-treatment fantasies.

: *comes to a spot of land* So, I guess I should just start digging anywhere? *begins to dig, when he strikes something, and looks down, seeing a glint of gold* Hello! It looks like my luck’s with me here. *digs up the piece of the gold plate* I just might be able to sweep my way to the top this time. *goes off to do more digging*

Confessionals: : What are my chances at winning? I think they’re looking good. Just as long as I can keep my jerk act from slipping again. I think if I’m going to win this, I’ll definitely have to keep an eye out for Rob. That guy’s getting surprisingly hard to say “no” to, and I really can’t afford to give anyone another “yes”.

: Why did the challenge have to be operating a shovel? *tries to dig, but can only plant the shovel into the ground with her forepaws* Ugh. *climbs onto the shovel’s end, and starts jumping, but the shovel breaks* Nooo!!! Now I’ll have to stick my paws in the dirt! Cook had better be able to get his hands on gourmet dove gizzards for this prize! *reluctantly sticks claw into the dirt* Make that pheasant!!

: *flutters down next to Kami and starts pecking at seeds on the ground*

: It won’t squeal like Alex, but it’ll do in this state. *pounces on the bird and mangles it, brutally ripping its feathers out one by one, snapping its beak and its toes*

: *steps in, bearing a video camera and a malicious grin* Yoiichinichiwo, misu.

: *looks at Byakuran, completely frozen*

: These starlings sure do have a passion for sesame seeds. *holds up a seedless bagel* It is almost as vehement as your passion in dismantling things thoroughly. Just like Alex’s control chip shortly before he left.

: What are you talking about? I really don’t know what you’re getting a-

: *clamps paw down hard on Kami’s tail and moves in close to her* It is to my understanding that you live to toy with innocents. But you must know that I am not one who is to be toyed with. *tightens grip of claws* Now, you could make things far easier for yourself. Surrender the plate fragments you find to me, and we can put your meddling behind us. Or maybe you want the degree of your destructive art showcased to the entire island. *holds up video camera* I always prefer choice. *walks off*

Confessionals: I had a feeling he’d decide to make things tough. It really is less fun when they can see you coming. I’d put that gadget geek in place with a good lash between the ears, but knowing that I couldn’t take him down with an avatar with a body made of steel, I think I’m down by a couple of options.

: Now… To find someone to seduce into doing the work for me…

*an envelope materializes in front of Glenna*

: What the? *opens it*

Confessionals: : My projects in manipulating the natural movement of matter have been proving ever successful. With the money my victory in the game provides, I shall inevitably make a breakthrough.

Note: Dearest ojōsan,
    I would rather not have things go unpleasantly between us, but I will have no choice should you attempt to resist. You are to deliver every plate fragment you find to me, left outside my door. Any actions to the contrary, and you will presently resemble the wretched state of the bird whose photograph I have enclosed.
    My warning has been given.

Confessionals: : Guess he’s thrown all subtlety out the window and made a full-blown jump to the dark side. My looks are a potent weapon, and I don’t know how I’ll make it through if he cuts me off on that department. And I’ll have a major setback if I can’t get myself out of bathroom-cleaning duties. It’s been hard enough keeping up my appearance on this pestilence-ridden rock. This is a tight spot.

: *digs up another gold plate piece from under a minesweeper mine* Yes! I’m striking it rich!

: Yo, Galen.

: …What?

: You’re doing pretty good there. You think we can be a team and split our finds?

: *sighs*

Confessionals: : This is exactly why I need to stop leaking favours. I won’t be able to handle it if I end up getting exploited because Rob figures out I’m actually nice, or, heaven forbid, Byakuran does. That guy pretends to be a gentleman, but I know all the while he’s just scanning for soft points, then stabbing away. And don’t even get me started on Glenna. Charming weak-willed men into giving her favours is basically all she’s been doing. And Kami! If anyone falls for adorable begging, she can get whatever she wants. At this point I had to make it obvious that I’m not giving any free sympathy.

: Hey, maybe I can tip you off. You see that mine there?

: *looks over to a mine*

: Turn to your left on that thing and take thirty paces, and you’ve got yourself a goldmine.

: Thanks, Galen, you @#%$ing rock! *goes to the mine and starts walking*

: *starts digging nearby* ………Three… Two… One…

*the bear’s roar is heard*

: AAAAAHHHH!!!

: Heh heh, sorry man.

Confessionals: : *is covered with scratches* My chances of winning? I’ve totally got this @#%$ in the bag here! With my film star chiseled features and magnetic charm, I’ve practically won already! …Though if I’m going to put my winning chances from 99.9% to 100, I might want to start looking for a steady alliance at this point…

: *comes up to Sakura* Hey, Sakura. How are things?

: *is fiddling with the dirt, not looking pleased* Kind of lousy. I got put on this beautiful site of nature, and what am I told to do? Go dig it up! And if I ever find a plant I need to dig under, I have to make sure it’s re-planted right. All the other campers just don’t even care. Look at this huge hole Lacey made! And right by this poor nettle! I still can’t get out the spikes from the thistle I had to re-plant!

: Well, Sakura, two heads are better than one. I figure you would know that.

: Sometimes I wonder. *looks up at impatient-looking conscience*

: I bet if we put my digging together with your hole filling, we could each get ourselves a ticket out of John-polishing before the day’s done. How do you like the sounds of that?

: You and me work together? Well… It would be nice to get out of the bottom. Why not?

: So we’ve got a deal.

Confessionals: : Not much in the useful department, that Sakura, but she was basically my best chance. Totally open for convincing. Y’know, really, Sakura should start swooning over me. I’m obviously a hotter piece of @$#@ than Sprites.

: *is picking at the ground with her claws, looking quite mortified*

: *comes up to Kami* Hey, Kami. You… didn’t tell Byakuran about last night, did you?

: Of course not.

: Well, he seems to be on to me. He’s been trying to coerce me to throw this challenge.

: Then he’s on to both of us. He’s threatening to slander me too.

: This could mean real trouble. I never expected to meet a guy who wouldn’t be too taken by my ravishing beauty to ever think of vandalizing my delicate features.

: Hey, no need to get too into the self-appraise, Glenna. I think I’ve got a way out of this. Come on to Cook’s kitchen. *goes off, Glenna following*

: *is sitting in front of his cabin* I would have thought those two would be making further progress in meeting my demands… *a paper airplane hits him* Kore wa nanida? *opens the airplane and finds cinnamon sugar in it* Mmm… *licks up the sugar off the paper, then notices a trail of cinnamon sugar left by the airplane* Mmm!!! *follows the trail, slurping it up as he goes*

: *meets Glenna, as she comes out of Byakuran’s cabin* Killer arm, Glen.

: Those fresh buns should keep him busy for a while. Did you get ‘em in there?

: Sure did. Now, are we just going to soil our talons until we’ve got these plates?

: If we play it right, we won’t need to. Leave that to me. *goes off*

Confessionals: : *is fiddling with a trinket* My chances of winning? *scoffs* Victory is inevitable at this stage. I have every pawn of the game lined straight up. Hosts… players… everything is coming together flawlessly. Anyone who dare meddle with me will have their inferior minds crumple like paper to my highly sophisticated scheming abilities.

: *is digging, when he spots a glint of gold* Yes! Halfway to that dinner. I can taste it already. *starts digging a hole to get the plate*

: *sees Galen digging* Oh, how thoughtful of you, Galen. I was just starting to get that feeling. *crouches over Galen’s hole*

: No, no, Lexi, don’t… Oh geez. *puts fingers over eyes*

: Y’know, Lacey’s right, you are a do-gooder. *gets up and wanders off*

Confessionals: : I believe the point of all this is to not have to deal with excrement. *sighs* All this trouble and I don’t even get invincibility for it.

: Why, hello, Galen.

: Glenna? I’m a little busy right now-

: Oh, come on, you can’t say you’ve got no time for my company. *slowly moves closer to Galen* Now, why don’t we sit down and talk-

: No! No no no! I know if I keep looking at you, you’ll get all flirty and stuff, and ask me to dig for you or something! Well, that’s not happening! Not this time! *puts a paper bag over his head* I can’t see you, and you can’t charm me! I’m not helping anyone this time!

: *notices the plate piece in the ground, and takes it while Galen’s eyes are covered* I’m glad we had this talk! *walks off* This one smells a little funky…

Confessionals: : My chances of winning? I don’t think there’s much left that could go wrong now. I can convince any male camper who thinks he wants me gone otherwise, Sakura’s lust for Sprites makes her a puppet just as easily as the boys’ lust for me, and dear, innocent, sweet little Kami’s too naďve to suspect a thing. The only thing I need to know how to win is what to do about Lacey. What could possibly be the exploitable weak point to the heart of a keen-minded, clever, skilled, talented, headstrong, musically unmatched, brilliant and highly seductive… Wait, where was I going with this again?

: *has been digging* You sure this is a good idea? They look mighty mad.

: I’m telling you, these hosts will always make you work for it. *reaches into a torn apart anthill, and pulls out a bronze plate piece* What did I tell you?

: *takes the piece* I’ll think twice about doubting you.

: What can I say? *the pit collapses on him* Uhh, help… No, no, don’t bite! Aaaahh!!!

: *sees the ants creeping over to her* Uhh, shoo, this is no picnic!!! *runs from the ants, leaving Rob buried to the neck, surrounded by ants*

: *comes to Kami* Got some gold. How goes the dig?

: Painful ordeal, but successful. *pours out quite a few silver pieces, and one golden piece*

: You got a nugget? Where from?

: Funny, really, I think Lexi must’ve found Cook burying them and pinched one of them.

: For being Miss Give-‘em-a-hard-time, she sure can make things easy. *takes all the plate pieces and puts them into her feathers, looking satisfied*

Confessionals: : Hey, I can give a confessional about my chances too if I want to! My chances of winning? You might think I’ve failed, but I bet if I stay long enough, I can crack that stubborn, bullheaded host into breaking his petty, rigid sense of “fair play” and make me an official player again. This is an official occupation protest, baby. And unlike those wimpy hippies, you aren’t gonna expect me to be above hurting you a bit. *raises fist*

: Good I could get Glenna off my trail. *comes across Byakuran*

: *is at the end of a trail of sugar that leads to a big batch of cinnamon buns on a cooling rack which he is gleefully devouring*

: Guess it’s always nice to give Cook a favour. Save him from those unnecessary carbs. Hey, scooch over, I need to check this spot. *starts digging, and strikes gold* Sweet, that makes half.

: *grabs onto the plate piece*

: *holds a cinnamon bun out* Trade ya.

: *starts wolfing down the cinnamon bun, letting go of the plate piece, which Galen makes off with*

: Great idea to look for plates under Sprites’s trailer, Sakura!

: *appears to be looking up at the bottom of the trailer* Uhh, yeah, glad you liked my idea! *is hurriedly digging*

: Find anything?

: *pulls out a plate piece* More bronze.

: Man, even working together, we’re still behind.

: I know, everyone seems to have beaten us to the choice finds.

: Yeah, Glenna and Kami and Galen have them all. …Well, there’s always one option.

: What?

: If the other guys have the goods, we could always take ‘em off their hands.

Conscience: There’s no way that’s fair, Sakura! Don’t steal!

: I don’t need to steal anything! …Rob can do it for me, right?

: Uhh, totally! And after I’ve got that plate, it’s yours, free prize and all.

: I can see you’re crossing your toes.

: @#$#. Well, I can get them. You can count on me. Let’s see if I can scout those champs out. *goes off with Sakura, her conscience looking highly reluctant*

: *is out on the beach with her guitar, and starts playing*
    Like the sand can seep right through your fingers so can all your days
    As those days go by you'll have me there to help you find the way.
    The way I feel with you I know it's got to last forever.
    And when the rain begins to fall
    you'll ride my rainbow in the sky…

*lots of rain falls on the beach, washing silver and bronze plate pieces out of the sand*

: *collects all the pieces, and goes off*

: This isn’t a pop concert, Glenna! Quit watching the show so we can get to digging.

: Sorry, just thought we might be able to copy off her for ideas.

: I say we just stick to plan A. *starts digging*

Confessionals: : My chances of winning? Well, I might not seem like the most rough, raw or macho competitor, but they always say your odds always depend on what weather comes your way, and.. Heh heh, I don’t exactly have much to worry about in that department. *strums guitar* And if I can help my customers create a strategy for finding love, one of the most difficult things to plan for, I think a little gameplan for this show will be a piece of cake.

: Eugh! *leaps out of her hole immediately* Intern grave!!

: It’s a wonder the hosts cared to give him a proper burial.

: Wait… What’s that under his tongue? *disdainfully reaches in and pulls out a gold plate piece* That’s no Greek coin.

: I thought that looked like a suspicious amount of respect for the dead.

: This is perfect, we have half the gold plate now!

: I think that’s it for this side of the island. Why don’t you guard our finds while I go check the south side for more loot?

: I like that plan. *is given a bunch of plate pieces, as Glenna flies off with the shovel*

: *pokes head out from behind a bush* Perfect. We’ve got ‘em right in our sight. Now, this’ll require extreme prejudice. *sneaks up on Kami*

: *is on top of all of the plate pieces, dozing off*

: Hey, kitty… Are you a nice kitty? *reaches out to pet Kami, but her fur bristles* Whoop… Nope, nope… Come on… You’re a nice kitty, aren’t you? Does nice kitty want a tummy fwoffle? *starts rubbing Kami’s tummy*

: *looks prepared to retaliate, but then starts relaxing*

: Yeah, you wike dat, don’t you, kitty? You wike petties on your tum tums. *continues rubbing Kami’s tummy*

: *whole body collapses like a rag doll in relaxed state*

: Yeah, you a good kitty, aren’t you? *silently gestures to Sakura*

: *looks torn from the discouraging looks from her conscience, but quietly pulls the gold plate pieces out from under Kami while she’s distracted*

: Good kitty… *snatches the pieces as soon as they’re out of Kami’s reach* It’s all go! *runs off with Sakura following*

Confessionals: : I can’t believe I made it this far! Top seven is so exciting! Camping under the stars in the wilderness for four days straight is looking more worth it by the minute! If I can brave through these last few challenges, I’m sure I’ll win Sprites’s heart! I mean the game, win the game!

: *is making a dash with all the plate pieces* Told you you could count on me! Just like stealing candy from … Candy! *bumps into a foot*

: Well, hey. Will you look at that. I’ve got half the gold plate, and you’ve got half.

: Uhh… Yeah, that’s right. Wanna… trade or something?

: I really was liking the sound of the prize. I was wondering how we were supposed to handle more than one of us getting parts of the same plate, but since taking by force is clearly fair game… I’ll give you a freebie.

: Huh?

: *throws a gold plate piece to Rob* Catch!!!

: Waugh!!! *flings all his plate pieces up into the air, letting them drop into Galen’s arms, then stumbles on a rock, the plate piece smacking him in the face*

: Thanks, sport. *takes the plate*

: What’s your problem, Galen?!? I thought we were cool! What’s with you turning into a @%#$jerk every other minute?

: I don’t turn mean. That’s just what I am. *assembles the gold plate pieces*

: *comes up* And, it looks like we have us a winner! Galen has won himself a deluxe choice meal!

: Awesome.

: Sorry, Sakura, I thought we had this. You can have the full bronze plate we found. *puts it together and gives it to Sakura, leaving himself with one bronze plate with a piece missing* We were still a good team, right?

: I’m… I… really don’t know.

: *sighs*

: *flies in* Kami, what’s going on? How did Galen get the gold pieces from you?!?

: *stretches and yawns* A-buh huh?

: Darn. Well, I found a lot of silver pieces, we can see what we can split between us. *shakes silver plate pieces from her feathers*

: *watches Glenna, enthralled*

: *comes in* I’ve got my plate. *holds up an assembled bronze plate* I’ve got extras for anyone who needs ‘em. *dumps out some extra silver and bronze pieces which Glenna, Kami and Rob take, completing their plates*

: All the plates are whole, meaning that the cleaning goes down to… Byakuran! I’ll go break the news to him. Meanwhile, allow me to see you to the victors’ table, Galen. Your feast awaits.

: *gives a satisfied smile, but seeing Rob shoot a betrayed look at him, it falters*

Conscience: That’s a guilty look if ever I saw one. That’s the face I get from you when I give you a talking.

: Is not.

Conscience: Guess that is enough about him. Should we go on to your helping steal from Kami?

: *makes a similar expression to Galen’s, which changes to a worried look when Kami turns to her* Uhh, I think I’d better go now. *leaves*

: *still has his cheeks stuffed with cinnamon buns*

: Enjoying your snack, buddy?

: ?

: You’ve lost the challenge. Hopefully, you can polish a toilet seat like you can polish off Cook’s buns.

: *looks really agitated, and marches off*

: Heya, Sprites. …What happened to all my cinnamon buns?!?

: *is waiting at a special dinner table* That took long enough.

: You’re lucky Sprites convinced me to give a fellow water type due reward. *serves Galen some food, then walks off, grumbling about Byakuran*

: Ahh, the reapings of victory. *prepares to eat*

: *comes up to the table*

: What are you doing here? You want to try guilting me again? You want to tell me how taking those plate pieces from Rob was a dirtbag move? You hoping to make me feel like a total prick for almost getting him mauled? And say that only a colossal jerk would do that in return for saving my hide a few challenges ago? Well, I’m not listening! You can take your sage words of spinelessness somewhere else.

: …I actually was looking for my pick. I thought it might have gotten lost somewhere around here. Doesn’t look like it though. *goes off* Catch ya.

Confessionals: : Man. Lacey didn’t even have to try, and I totally lost it. This must really be getting to me. It’s obvious now that I can’t keep this mean thing up forever without making myself crazy. I’ll have to be clever about it if I don’t want to be an obvious target, but I’ll have to let my nice side do the talking at some points, or I’ll lose out of guilt-ridden fury as easily as I might out of exploitation.

: *angrily approaches Kami* You did not yield to my demands.

: *is licking herself clean* Demands? Well, I would have thrown the challenge for you, but you see, we felines’ cleaning impliments are most unfit for dealing with restroom equipment. *licks wrist* So I thought I’d give toilet scrubbing a pass.

: It truly is a shame that you chose to attempt to work against me. We could have made a truly potent union. *goes off to his cabin* I regret to say that I now must destroy you. *gets to his cabin and sees his video camera lying outside the window in pieces* Yūgana guddo! My camera!

: *appears at the window* Next time, leave my Scarlet Budew CDs alone, got it?

: *looks in shock* And Glenna! You refused to surrender your spoils as well!

: Why, yes, imagine that, I did.

: I would rather have left a natural work of art such as yourself intact, but you have left me no choice short of otherwise.

: I wouldn’t make such a fast move. My voluminous plumage is useful for more than just making me gorgeous. It can be good for securing valuables, like, say… Your one-of-a-kind reality-warping device you’ve been working on. I salvaged it from Lexi’s wrath.

: You have my invention?!? *prepares to make a leap at Glenna*

: Not so fast. I have it somewhere on me right now. If you try to deface me, your invention will be destroyed right along. I’ll deliver it back to you. But only when your days of threats are clearly over for good. *walks off*

: You cannot trust Kami! She is a sadistic akuryō!

: Kami told be you might try that kind of slander. You can’t plant false data in my brain like you can some players. *continues to leave* And if you try attacking me after you’ve got your gadget back, I’ll make your Alex scheme public knowledge.

: *leans out from the window* Tough break.

: *is sadly sitting alone* Stupid Galen had to win. Now I don’t even get to keep my alliance. *comes into his cabin to find a package on his bed* Huh? *opens it to find some gourmet food with a note on it*

Rob: This is in return for the half of the gold plate I took from you. Please don’t let anyone else know I sent this to you. –Galen

: Sweet! This is better than secret pal gifts at youth camp! …Hmmm…

: *is feasting on the leftover victory meal with Sakura* So, you reconsidering thinking I’m a good alliance mate?

: It’s starting to look like a better idea. Where did you say you got this food?

: I got it from a friend, his name’s, uh…. Kalen.

: Don’t you mean Galen?

Confessionals: : Ok, I’m not very good at the whole lying thing, but come on, I needed an alliance here! Even a heartthrob needs some backup to win. I’m planning on going all the way.

Better get ready to dish out the dirt on who you think should get the next VOTE!
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

I vote Sakura for leaving Rob to get eaten by the ants.

I evict Kami for sleeping on the job

I vote off Sakura for making Rob do most of the dirty work for her.
    If you read this you wasted your time well not really or maybe you did.You decide,Or imagine a great sig.

I vote Sakura for being a huge butthole. >:I

If by chance you're on TCoD, I'm I liek Squirtles over there.
    Click my eggs, please.

I vote Byakuran for turning the game into a competition of who can blackmail who.

I'll vote Sakura for being a cruel slave master to Rob.

Byukaran for being outclassed by Glenna meddlesome.

Quote Originally Posted by shade1995 View Post
    I vote off Sakura for making Rob do most of the dirty work for her.
    What are you talking about? She dug under Sprites' cabin and stole the pieces from Kami.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle Man View Post
    I vote Sakura for being a huge butthole. >:I
    That ain't a valid complaint, pretty much everyone is a jerk. Really, Sakura's on the lower end of the jerk scale with her being hesitant to steal the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by digipoke1 View Post
    I'll vote Sakura for being a cruel slave master to Rob.
    How? I really can't see what you guys are talking about?

Yeah, I'm just pointing these out because they are against my character, but they really are unfair and all. I mean, she may have been scared but she did just leave Rob so I'm not complaining about Med's reason. Seriously, I'm expecting her to get out enough that I won't complain about actual reasons but I don't want her to get kicked out because of some really stupid reasons.

I vote Byakuran, he ate Cinnamon Buns instead of doing the challenge and seems to me just to be a bigger Kami with 'cute act' replaced with 'sweet tooth', and repeat characters aren't good.

I noticed quite a few references to 'meddle' or 'meddling' in the post. >_> Me wonders if this was on purpose..

Byakuran and Kami are too very different villains. For one, sweet tooth and cute act are two very different things. Sweet tooth is Byakuran's weakness and Cute act is Kami's advantage. Byakuran is sinister and a chessmaster, he just wants to take over and win with his trickery and deceit while Kami wants to make everyone suffer.

I want to vote, but in all honesty I've forgotten everyone's names.
    AUSTRIA PRUSSIA HUNGARY

Quote Originally Posted by Plusle+Minun View Post
    I want to vote, but in all honesty I've forgotten everyone's names.
    Lacey = Froslass
    Galen = Croconaw
    Kami = Skitty
    Rob = Totodile
    Glenna = Altaria
    Byakuran = Absol
    Sakura = Cherubi

Voting for Byakuran for trading a gold plate for a cinnamon bun. You lost the challenge because of a cinnamon bun?

I'm liking the Rob/Sakura alliance, and I want to see more of it. By the way, Kami is the best villain this season. She's a pretty unique character, and I'm liking Kami. I can actually see her win this season. From a story-perspective, I cannot see Glenna nor Byakuran win this season. Rest of them are fair game, with Galen and Kami being front-runners, with Sakura, Lacey and Rob trailing behind.

Here's my winner predictions:

1. Kami - 2. Galen - 3. Lacey - 4. Sakura - 5. Rob - 6. Glenna - 7. Byakuran

And here is what I think the bootlist might look like:

7. Byakuran/Sakura - 6. Sakura/Byakuran - 5. Glenna - 4. Rob - 3. Lacey - 2. Kami/Galen - 1. Galen/Kami

Not a fan of returning players winning though, but a Sakura win would be pretty neat.

Ok, Squirtle Man's vote wasn't fully justified, which would mean... Byakuran has met his end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: *is left alone by his trashed cabin*

: *steps out, holding one of Byakuran's planning book* Interesting stuff here.

: You... can read that?

: Having a flame with a weeaboo, you can learn some things. Not exactly my kind of literature, but it's got some neat elements.

: *looks quite surprised*

: Now, I think this ridiculous system is quite due for a fall, myself, but since I'm not that into the whole dictatorship thing, I'm probably gonna have to spill some beans here. *walks off*

: ...

*the campers are approaching the campfire, when they see paramedics rushing from the dock*

: You can't try and restrain me!!! Off me, you brainwashed, rule-abiding drones!!! *kicks a paramedic in the face*

: *talks into walkie talkie* Patient is acting disorderly. *slams Lexi onto a stretcher, and straps her in, as the rest of the paramedics drag her into a boat lined with active teleportation fields*

: *puts a note in Sprites's hand, then hops into the boat and puts on a siren, as it's sailed off*

: You will never take me!!! I'll twist all your lobotomy scalpels into knots like spoons!!! *is sailed off*

: What's all the huss about?

: It says here, Lexi was reported as needing emergency medical attention. Some rare blood disease.

: *looks at the note* Stickittodemanosis? Never heard of that one.

: *is being sailed off* You haven't seen the last of me!!! I'll be back, and I'll turn your precious luxury trailer into one giant key mark, then burn it to cinders!!!

: *is looking at the note* Well, you're lucky. ...It's hell.

*the boat sails away with Lexi, who continues to spout curses and spit back at the island*

: Now, enough rubber necking, it's time for an elimination here! I'm calling the names of six receivers of marshmallows. If I don't call your name, you aren't one of the lucky six, and you are as gone as Lexi back there. Well, at least you've got to get yourself onto the Boat of Losers, and won't be able to come back. Ever.

: *turns to Byakuran* I'll be expecting you to take on kitchen duty as payment for my cinnamon buns after you're done with the bathrooms. *storms over to the boat, still looking grumpy*

: Now... Lessee here..... The first marshmallow goes to our challenge winner, Galen.

: *catches marshmallow, looking satisfied*

: Glenna, Sakura, Lacey and Rob also get marshmallows. *tosses marshmallows to them all* Now, that leaves one marshmallow for only one of you...

: *is fiddling with a trinket*

*Galen, Rob, Glenna and Kami all give Byakuran malicious glares*

: Read these guys' faces and weep, Byakuran. This last one's Kami's.

: NANI KA?!? I cannot have been eliminated! This is impossible!

: Really, after you tried to play us all for saps?

: And showed us all up with your fake attitude?

: And tried controlling us with blackmail and threats?

: I found your loss of restraint at the merger most distasteful.

: This cannot be!! I must win! I had everything in place!!! I am not leaving!

: *snatches Rob's marshmallow* Would you get on for a Byakuran snack? Would ya? Come on, buddy, into the boat! *waves the marshmallow near the dock in the direction of the boat*

: *leaps at Sprites for the marshmallow, looking ravenous, slamming down on him hard*

Confessionals: : I'm just surprised there was room somewhere between all that cinnamon and pastry.

: *gets up with a bloody nose* Oh my- MAKE-UP CREW REPORT TO MY DRESSING ROOM DOUBLE STAT!!! *teleports into the dressing room*

: All right, squints. Time to go. *picks Byakuran up by the scruff of his neck, and tosses him into the boat*

: *is hurled into the boat, with blood still on him and his trinket*

: *talks on the intercom* THAT IS NOT DOUBLE STAT, PEOPLE!! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

: *sails the Boat of Losers away*

: Good @#%&ing riddance!!!

: When I see that guy in the final challenge audience, it'll be too soon.

: *talks over the intercom* Since the loser of the challenge has left, the task of cleaning the communal bathrooms goes to the bronze-plate finders, Rob, Lacey and Sakura.

: *is scrubbing the toilets* We... we were some team, huh?

: Yeah. Some team. *picks up a toilet brush in her mouth*

: No need to be down. Just pretend that toilet you're scrubbing is Sprites.

: *starts eagerly scrubbing*

: ...And Glenna.

: *takes his magic eraser to the septic tank with a new vigour*

: It's all in outlook. *continues to spray down the walls while plucking out the tune of Whistle While You Work on her guitar*

Ok, the hard one's behind us. I actually had most of the last challenges planned, so things might speed up now!!

:O Speed up? What is this concept you speak of?
    AUSTRIA PRUSSIA HUNGARY

Yes, what is this speed up? Does it mean we might finish before next summer (Not even going to try and hope for before next year)? And I find the elimination pretty funny, especially with the ending and Lexi's 'disease'. Not sure how others feel, but I didn't like her so I don't ind her actually leaving this time.

Aw man. I was hoing I could Vote but it was to late.

1.) Glenna - She has alot of tricks in her feathers and its always interesting what she's going to do next. Rob and Galen are in the bag, Kami and Sakura are friends with her but I'm itching to see what she'll do with Lacey, there's been alot of hints about it.
    2.) Kami - No Byakuran makes me sad, but now Kami and Glenna don't have a common enemy. Their battle is going to brutal with Kami being the vicious one.
    3.) Galen - He has been flip-flopping for too long with no end in sight. It also flip-flops between interesting and not, but its currently leaning onto interest level.
    4.) Lacey - Creator affection, but I see alot of potential in her neutrality that isn't being used, and she gets so few lines that its almost set in stone that she gets the boot during the Loser's Island episode. I did enjoy the scene where she got Galen to spill his guilty beans without even saying anything.
    5.) Rob - Still comedic and I still love him but his love/hate relationship with Galen has run its course.
    6.) Sakura - Meh, boring and not as funny as she once was. Bringing Rob down with her.

1st) Kami : She is underdogged by Glenna and takes her out.
    2nd) Glenna : Under estimates Kami therefore causing herself to lose.
    3rd) Rob : gets majorley injured earlier and Kami and Glenna decide to keep him around Up till this point.
    4th) Lacey : Kami and Glenna make an alliance against Her.
    5th) Sakura : Gets booted in the loser island episode.
    6th) Galen : Sprites decides to eliminate Galen even though Glenna got the most votes.

if the kirlia comes back she will get in 4th and everyone below will be pushed down one.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 20th September 2012 at 3:50 PM.

I've been working on the next challenge, and it's about a third complete. However, I'm about to leave for a 10 day vacation tomorrow and likely won't have a lot of internet, so it might be delayed. If you guys could keep this thing out of the depths while I'm away, that would be awesome.

Octo, you go on 10-day vacations right after school starts?
    AUSTRIA PRUSSIA HUNGARY

This thread is stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

White 2 Friend Code: 4127-4285-9819

That song saved Sherlock from Moriarty!

The question is, how long before PDI turns into an Asian drama?
    AUSTRIA PRUSSIA HUNGARY

I want the season to end. I have made some characters And I want to submit them.

Well, we'll probably have to wait for Octo's earliest convenience. And if he applies those same rules from last year...
    AUSTRIA PRUSSIA HUNGARY

Page 502 of 520 FirstFirst ... 402452492498499500501502503504505506512 ... LastLast