Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I usually just used the info on the site, but I finally decided to join the forum. I like to draw/write, and have 3 "projects" underway: Anima, The Zunbachi Project (original, huh?), and The Crimson Samurai, a sequel of sorts. I hope I can find some people to battle once my new team's finished. =)

EDIT: Aww, nothing yet? 9 views though, counting mine. Maybe tomorrow. I'm not gonna attack, guys (and girls)!
    Last edited by Crimson Fang; 10th April 2008 at 1:45 AM. Reason: No replies?
    Razor! =) Diamond: 0731-2571-1381.
    I have... Wii: Brawl, PBR. DS: Mystery Dungeon, Zelda: PH, FF3, Digimon DS and Dawn, Chocobo Tales, and AC:WW. Ask for a FC, and you shall receive...it. <(0'.0<) Don't steal mah Jigg!

Hi im kinda of new i just started yesterday I love pokemon diamond and pearl. I think this is there best best game ever. But some of the pokemon just plain out stink

Welcome, Crimson Fang. I hope you read the rules. It seems like you did, though. ^_^
    Anyway, don't forget the next important thing is to have fun. ^_^

We have some excellent Pokemon Battlers and even Super Smash Bros. Brawl fighters here. If they're open, feel free to ask them to battle you. ^_^

I hope to see you around. ^_^

|+Wiimote|

Click Shaymin to go to my All is Brawl profile!
    Brawl Friend Codes: 3137-0097-6156 (MN~S) | 0560-4676-1166 (シェイミ)
    Skype name: midnitemns (If you add me on Skype, please specify who you are, and I'll most likely accept.)
    Claims: Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (VG), Taokaka from Blazblue (character)

Thanks. Kinda scared to try battling you though, Wiimote. I feel like I'll lose. And I'll be around awhile. ^_^
    I have... Wii: Brawl, PBR. DS: Mystery Dungeon, Zelda: PH, FF3, Digimon DS and Dawn, Chocobo Tales, and AC:WW. Ask for a FC, and you shall receive...it. <(0'.0<) Don't steal mah Jigg!

Welcome to SPPf! ^_^

If you'd like to share your work you can go here:
    Pokemon Fics
    Non-Pokemon Fics
    Fan Art (Any kind.)

BTW, ignore the thread views. It adds one everytime you look at it as well. :P

Oh, I'll have to check those out! Thank you ^_^

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Don't cross Josh.

Who's Josh? Well, I'll try to behave. I'm usually easy going.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Fang View Post
    Who's Josh? Well, I'll try to behave. I'm usually easy going.
    Josh is a mod. Cool guy, just don't make him mad. Basically, make sure to read the rules b4 posting on each forum, cause they're all not the same.