Thread: Favorite Sinnoh City/Town

Default Favorite Sinnoh City/Town

D/P/Pt had tons of fabulous cities and towns: Which did y’all like the most?

Personally, I liked Snowpoint City the most; sure there was barely anything to do there, but it was the first city in the main games that had actual snow, so it holds a special place in my heart. I also liked Pastoria City because of its BGM and the Great Marsh.

Please explain your choice(s) a little. No spamming!
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 30th October 2014 at 5:57 AM. Reason: added rule

I liked Platinum's version of Jubilife City. I liked looking at the Global Terminal station; it was impressive. I also liked Hearthome City for the cozy atmosphere and for Amity Square (even if the Pokemon you could use were limited). Sunyshore City is also a favorite since I loved its city theme most; plus the lighthouse and solar panel walkways!
        Spoiler:- A YouTube conversation on Captain Falcon's SSB Japanese voice actor:

My overall favourite Sinnoh town would probably be Canalave City. I've always liked how it's separated into two halves by a canal and the city just looks nice to me. Plus, the music there is one of my all-time favourite town/city themes.

I also really like:
    Oreburgh - love the music here a lot too
    Floaroma - very beautiful and relaxing with all the flowers around
    Sunyshore - just seems like it would be a nice place to live
    ~ * * ~

Favorite Sinnoh city?Eterna by far,the background music is amazing and I also like the legendary Pokemon statue.You also encounter Cynthia,the Sinnoh Champion,for the first time there,so this is nice.
    Favorite town?Probably Celestic.It shares its music theme with Eterna.I also like the shrine and the ancient paintings.

I can't pick just one favorite as there are several that I like, the ones I like the most would be the following:

Jubilife as I usually like the large cities in the games, and this one is no exception. Had a bunch of things to do like the daily lottery and the GTS, I also love the music here.
    Floaroma. Because it has flowers. I love flowers. And this town has a relation to Shaymin, which is one of my favorite Pokemon, making it even more awesome.
    Canalave because it has awesome music. And a library. I like libraries and this was the first time we got one in a Pokemon game so that was great. The connection to the three outer islands was also great.
    Snowpoint. Simply because of the snow. I love snow, and this was the first city in the series to have snow. It is rather special to me because of that. This place was also very quiet and still which made it great for relaxing after going on exhausting adventures in the rest of the region.
    Sunyshore, due to awesome music, interesting design, some places of interest such as the lighthouse, the market and Julia. On top of that, it is home to my favorite Sinnoh Gym Leader so all of that makes it another favorite of mine.

I'm not a pony who really has a whole lot to say
    And all I want to know is that everything's okay
    But some ponies have so many pieces and they're so hard to see
    That all I can do is try to watch until they come back to me

Sunyshore City. I like the solar panel walkways, the upbeat music, the design of Volkner's gym (even if the puzzle itself was repetitive and tedious), the Munchlax rock, and the lighthouse.

Eterna City was my favorite. The music was great and the overall feel of it was on point. I like places with rich histories.

I would have to easily say the Figt Area. Why? Well it's where the entrance to the Battle Frontier is. I always spent hours there, and although I just picked up the games today after a long time. It still is the only place I want to be.
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

Jubilife City. The place where I went to see online matches, the music, the design. I love everything about that city.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

I loved Pastoria City and the Fight Area. Pastoria City because of the Great Marsh which was fun and the Fight Area because of the BGM and the Battle Tower.

Then there's the underground. I don't know if that counts, but I personally enjoyed it and spent a bit of time there looking for fossils and such.

Dipper used Flash! Mabel's accuracy fell! Stan's accuracy fell!

Snowpoint City was my favorite. I love how isolated it is, and along with the climate, it would be perfect for me. That temple is pretty cool as well. Sunyshore is a close second though, which is weird because they're pretty different.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny:

Current Hunt: Mesprit
    http://m.imgur.com/aruZZfz

Meh, my personal favorite city was Snowpoint, because snow. Plus, it's isolated. My favorite location, however, is the Distortion World. The whole concept of it is just... Amazing.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
        Spoiler:- VO stuff:

Spoiler:- ASB stuff:

I like Sunnyshore and its solar panels, I'm making it a central setting in a prequel fanfic I'm writing. Snowpoint is beautiful too, if a little small for a city.

Cool

Veilstone city because of the department store elevator

Eterna City because it's a city with rich histories. Also, the Eterna City theme is one of my favorite music tracks from the Sinnoh games.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemontrainerY View Post
    Eterna City because it's a city with rich histories. Also, the Eterna City theme is one of my favorite music tracks from the Sinnoh games.
    I like Eterna for how historical it is as well.
    I've also always thought that it has a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere.
    ~ * * ~

I find Eterna City to be too bland and chewed up in a way. It just has a very rugged appearance in my view. I've grown fond of Canalave recently though. It's a cool port city.

Sunyshore. I dunno how to explain it... I like the music, I like the atmosphere, I like Jasmine being there. That's my favorite.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

After years, I've finally claimed deoxys! Watch your back! hehe...

I like Sunyshore a lot for its Munchlax-shaped rock, which I always thought was pretty cool. The little beach right by the ocean is pretty nice too imo.
    Now that I think about it, Sunyshore really reminds me of my area.
    ~ * * ~

Jubilife so much entertainment and things to do. And also Hearthome. Don't take it to your Heart and go straight Home

Thanks to FairyWitch for this awesome animated banner!

Probably celestial town. It's just there's a feeling there and it just feels so enveloping when your there. That and the ruins are cool.

Snowpoint City because it contains the temple with Regigigas. Also you can go on a boat from there.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Annoyed about the lack of Emerald elements in the game. Annoyed about Ash releasing Goodra in anime.

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.