Page 179 of 226 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 5650

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Trained everyone in the team to level 60. Reborn finally evolved at level 55, making her able to learn all of her desired moves, and made everyone in the team fully evolved. Battled all the trainers in the Battleground today and yesterday to get some more training, my team are able to defeat them even if some of their Pokemon give me trouble. Next up is training everyone to level 80, I have already started, though I need to find some new training spots before I continue.

Team:

Runaway - level 65
    Flare - level 62
    Antarctic - level 61
    Newborn - level 62
    Reborn - level 62
    Bellona - level 63

I'm not a pony who really has a whole lot to say
    And all I want to know is that everything's okay
    But some ponies have so many pieces and they're so hard to see
    That all I can do is try to watch until they come back to me

Plat update:

-finally got around to breeding the rest of my team. My team now includes:

Torterra (adamant)
    Growlithe (timid)
    Feebas (bold)
    Heracross (adamant)
    Starly (jolly)

Time: 10:55

Spoiler:- Previous Post:

Been a while since I posted. Anyway since then I've beaten 4 more gyms; Gardenia, Fantina, Maylene and Crasher Wake. They were all pretty easy. Currently I'm training on Iron Island.

Team;

Empoleon Lv:45
    Crobat Lv:44
    Rapidash Lv:42
    Umbreon Lv:40
    Espeon Lv:39
    Tangrowth Lv:37

Tropius Lv:30 (HM Slave)(Fly, Defog, Rock Smash, Cut)
    Bibarel Lv:27 (HM Slave)(Strength, Surf)

Plat update:

-defeated Fantina, Crasher Wake, Maylene & Candice!
    -evolved my Pokemon to their final evoltions
    -started level grinding for the E4
    -Got a Riolu (adamant) from Riley!

Team:

Lv55 Torterra (adamant)
    Lv36 Arcanine (timid)
    Lv25 Milotic (bold)
    Lv31 Heracross (adamant)
    Lv36 Staraptor (jolly)

Time: 21:31
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 24th July 2011 at 2:45 PM.

Trained Runaway and Flare to level 80, am now working on getting Antarctic there as well. Will finish training him either later today or tomorrow. Have been battling every trainer in the battleground everyday, as well as my rival today and yesterday. Other than that, I have mainly been using my two training spots. Might be able to finish everything this week.

Team:

Runaway - level 80
    Flare - level 80
    Antarctic - level 75
    Newborn - level 64
    Reborn - level 62
    Bellona - level 65
    Last edited by Kalosian; 26th July 2011 at 4:41 PM.

I started my fighting monotype challenge three days ago on my Platinum. I just defeated my rival in Canalave City and I'm about to go to Iron island.

Team:

lv: 41
    lv: 39
    lv: 38
    lv: 37
    lv: 23 (Currently training)

Plat update:

-defeated Cyrus!
    -got the masterball!
    -caught Giratina (bold), Uxie (careful) & Azelf (naive)!

Time: 26:00

Trained Antarctic and Newborn to level 80, am now working on Reborn. I will likely not finish her today, but maybe tomorrow. Have been battling all available trainers in the Battleground as well as the 2/3 trainers on my training spots. None of them are optimal for Reborn, but I have to use them anyway.

Team:

Runaway - level 80
    Flare - level 80
    Antarctic - level 80
    Newborn - level 80
    Reborn - level 70
    Bellona - level 65

Pearl: I bought My Pokémon Ranch again recently to fuel me to do things in Pearl, such as catch Pokémon. Working so far, I have caught a Golbat from Lost Tower along with many Gastly to add to Ranch.

Diamond: Just loaded up to check my brothers game, tons of Ponyta on there that I'll likely transfer to Ranch.

Platinum: Trying to fill my Pokédex, and have Pichu with a Soothe Bell and Prinplup with Exp. Share to try and achieve this.

Ranch: As stated, got a few days ago, Ranch expanded today, and Hayley bought some extra Bastiodon with her. Now I need to get a Tentacool, along with Nidorina & Torkoal. Ranch is expanding again tomorrow, and Hayley will be bringing Buneary.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341
    Pokémon Y - 718/721 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

Plat update:

-defeated Volkner!
    -defeated the E4 and Cynthia!
    -got the Pokeradar!

Time: 31:46
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 28th July 2011 at 1:36 PM.

Battled all Battleground trainers for two more days in order to get more training. Got both Reborn and Bellona up to level 80. Noticed that training Bellona went very quickly, I suppose she belongs to an experience group which needs little experience to reach level 100. Next up, I am going to challenge the Elite 4, but that will have to wait for a few days.

Team:

Runaway - level 80
    Flare - level 80
    Antarctic - level 80
    Newborn - level 80
    Reborn - level 80
    Bellona - level 80

Pearl: Caught a Tentacool for Hayley on Ranch, and now she wants a Shedinja instead. Got to breed a Nincada then and start levelling it up.

Ranch: Sent Tentacool over, and traded Hayley it for her Staravia. Ranch expanded and will expand again tomorrow. Also sent Wingulls that I caught whislt after Tentacool. Hayley also still wants Nidorina and Torkoal, but she can get stuffed. Hayley will bring Elekid when I visit next.

@PkmnTrainerJ

I explored Hearthome City, picking up a Poffin Case among other things. After learning that Fantina had left Hearthome Gym, I too left. I obtained a Happiny egg from a hiker, and then went on my way to Solaceon. I battled the trainers on the routes that lay ahead, collecting various items and Pokémon. I soon reached the town, where I healed and headed to the Lost Tower.

In the tower, I battled trainers and picked up items, scaling to the top. I got HM04, Strength, from one woman, while the other gave me a Cleanse Tag. I saved back in the Pokémon Center.

.:Current Team:.
    Pyro Lv. 22
    Apollo Lv. 22
    Torrent Lv. 22
    Dixie Lv. 23
    Dotaku Lv. 22

I arrived on Iron Island and began training Rhytastic. After what felt like hours of training, it evoved into Rhydon. I still need to train the rest of my team a little more before I leave. Then I go to the gym!
    Planned FR/LG Team

Challenged the Elite 4 and won against all 4 of them and the Champion. Trained my team to level 85 afterwards by battling my rival, the trainers in the Battleground, and the trainers at my two training spots. Also found a trainer on Route 229 that I appearently never had battled before, which surprised me quite much.

The final result:

Runaway - level 85
    Flare - level 85
    Antarctic - level 85
    Newborn - level 85
    Reborn - level 85
    Bellona - level 85

Will now take a break from Platinum. Next time I play it, I will probably test my skills at the Battle Frontier once again.

I've just bought an used Platinum (it's original). The previous owner didn't delete the save, so I've checked it out. I hoped that legendaries won't be caught, but they were. But I found out that he had a Deoxys! Sadly, it was hacked, but still. Now I'm gonna do a lot of trades to my Heart Gold.
    Death metal isn't a hobby, death metal is a lifestyle.

Like my rock/metal band!

Plat update:

-completed level grinding my team (for now)
    -started farming the E4 and Champion for money
    -started transferring pokemon/ items from HG into Plat

Team:

Lv81 Torterra (adamant)
    Lv81 Arcanine (timid)
    Lv85 Milotic (bold)
    Lv82 Heracross (adamant)
    Lv50 Staraptor (Jolly) (flyer)

Time: 33:57

So I began a Platinum Nuzlocke run, and started with Turtwig. I did all the usual start of game stuff, and headed to JUbilife City, cathing myself a male and female Starly on the way, Naming them Dot (female) and Dingle (male). I met Looker, and headed north and caught a Budew, which I named Dekka. I got the Poketch, and went to the trainer's school, where Dingle was brutally murdered. I then battled Barry, winning closely.

I went to the Oreburgh Gate, cathing Storm, the Psyduck there. I got Roark back in his Gym, and after catching Blair the Ponyta, defeated him without too much trouble.

Ok, I had just finish most of the game in Platinum, I was going through Snowpoint temple to get the items, when suddenly I encountered a Shiny Golbat. I used a Quick ball which failed so I used Dusk ball which succeeded. After that I battle some gymleaders again at the house in the Survival area.

Defeated the pokemon league, now I'm waiting for my friend to come online, in order to send me the lake trio and Rotom for pokedex (I don't want to touch them now, as I'm going to SR them).

Like my rock/metal band!

I headed to Floaroma Town, and battled with Team Galactic at the meadow, where Dot evolved into Staravia. I then went to Valley Windworks to confront Galactic, and added Sizzle the Buizel to my team. Sadly, Blair died fighting Mars, but I won in the end. Heading up to Eterna Forest I met with Cheryl, and traveled through the forest. Against two Psychics who had two HP Fighting Abras (stupid hax), Storm also died. Platinum evolved while training in Eterna Forest. I countinued to Eterna City, capturing Zena the Combee, and Iroh the Bronzor.

Pokemon:
    Platinum (Grotle)
    Dot (Staravia)
    Dingle (Starly) Deceased
    Dekka (Budew)
    Storm (Psyduck) Deceased
    Blair (Ponyta) Deceased
    Sizzle (Buizel)
    Iroh (Bronzor)
    Zena (Combee)

I feel the most useful way to catch up on what's been going on in the interim is to look at my journal.

Journal excerpts Aug 1 - Aug 8th

Pearl: Battled Marco at Route 210
    Got MIKY's Tauros from GTS (Spanish one)
    Went underground and met my Plat persona 32 in order to catch me a Spiritomb
    Mixed records between Platinum, Diamond, Pearl and Mrs. Pkmn's Diamond
    Caught some Pokémon from an old Sapphire save in the Pal Park
    Started breeding Japanese Spiritomb and English Spiritomb to see if I can up my collection of blue shiny Pokémon
    Put Spiritomb on GTS and got a Voltorb from Song (uknown location)

Platinum
    Trying to find a Nidoran-F. Oh! There's one, mid-message. Hurrah.
    Levelling up Sandshrew to evolve and have a Pichu with a Soothe Bell.

@PkmnTrainerJ

I battled Gardenia, raping her on taost with Dot. i then went to Team Galactic's building, where I trained against the grunts, and defeated Jupiter and her Skuntank. Skuntank almost killed Dot, but I prevailed througha combination of Dot and Platinum. Iroh died somewhere, but I can't remember how. Never liked him anyway.

I then went down cycling road, and into Wayward Cave's secret entrance, hoping to get a Gible. I was lucky enough to run into one, which I named Ruto. She mauls everything. Including my team trying to catch her.

I then continued to Hearthome City, where I got Finbar the Eevee from Bebe. Impossible to train the little foxy guy, only damaging move is Tackle. And why won't Dekka evolve ;_;

Pokemon:
    Platinum (Grotle)
    Dot (Staravia)
    Dingle (Starly) Deceased
    Dekka (Budew)
    Storm (Psyduck) Deceased
    Blair (Ponyta) Deceased
    Sizzle (Buizel)
    Iroh (Bronzor) Deceased
    Zena (Combee)
    Ruto (Gible)
    Finbar (Eevee)

I've finally started catching legendaries.
    First one was Azelf. Took me a few hours hunting for a Timid nature and high IVs. It was hard to catch.
    Now I'm hunting for a Modest Heatran with Hidden Power grass 65+. It will take much longer.

Like my rock/metal band!

About to do my very first Nuzlocke.
    I choose to do it on my Pearl as that was the Pokémon game I did the least with. Already traded the importand Pokémon towards an other game card. Only traded 3, the Crown Beasts. All the other Pokémon that were on it were not very special. I trained the strong Pokémon that were in it already in other games like my Diamond and Platinum.

I'm going to use Chimchar as my starter. Never used one before as I don't really liked it. But I'll give it a shot as I trained a Piplup in my Diamond and Tutwig in my Pearl and Platinum walkthrough.
    I hope I will be able to use it well.

I'm going with the rule if one of my Pokémon faints, I put them permanetly in my box instead of releasing them. I'm also going to nickname all of the Pokémon I catch.

I've stated the game and deleted the save file.
    Called my Character "Drac" Because "Dracoste" couldn't fit. I really though the max was 8 characters, not 7. Oh well, Drac is fine.
    It took a while to come up with a name for my rival. But in the end I called my rival "Dj".

Got to lake Verity and choose Chimchar as my starter. It was female. And I named her Pearl.
    Last edited by Dracoste; 9th August 2011 at 7:08 PM.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

Page 179 of 226 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast