Page 181 of 217 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 5407

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Got a Darkrai off the GTS recently, along with a Moltres and a Zapdos . Been releasing some of my Pokemon to make some space as well.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I caught a spinda in a swarm today and yesterday I got a corsola.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

A few weeks ago I started my first Nuzlocke. Only one pokemon fainted and meanwhile I'm at veilstone and beat the gym leader there. Now I'm grinding my pokemon till level 40, I try to train my pokemon 5 lvls each route. More info about my nuzlocke is in my sig.
    R.I.P dad - 07-06-2013.
    Forever in my heart.

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/9likip.png[/IMG]

Life's a journey. There ain't pass or fail.
    - Kapp'n

Whew, lots of stuff since the last update.

I headed to Canalave City, and battled Barry there. Idiot boy. I trained for the Gym, and wrecked Byron with Vladimir, Dot and Platinum. The there was a big boom, and we went to the library to talk to Rowan and Dawn. Sent of to the lakes y'all. I also found a Shiny Stone and evolved Dekka.

Valor had some freaky Magikarps flopping around. I decided to evolve Apollo, just incase I had to face Cyrus again. Oh no, it's just Saturn. Boy or girl? Anyway, after defeating him/her/it, I went to Verity and defeated Mars. The off to Snowpoint woop.

Freakin hard. I hate that long trekk to Snowpoint. So much snow ;_; I evolved Vladimir as well, to have some extra power. Worst thing is all the Ice Pokemon. Ruto, Platinum, and Dot are almost useless, and they're my most rapetacular. I caught a Snover which I called Nefaery.

I finally got to Snowpoint, and saw Barry running around on top of a cliff. Hope he falls off. I saved after healing my Pokemon.

Pokemon:
    Platinum (Torterra)
    Dot (Staraptor)
    Dingle (Starly) Deceased
    Dekka (Roserade)
    Storm (Psyduck) Deceased
    Blair (Ponyta) Deceased
    Sizzle (Floatzel)
    Iroh (Bronzor) Deceased
    Zena (Combee)
    Ruto (Gabite)
    Finbar (Jolteon)
    Marni (Chansey)
    Pyhtagoras (Porygon2)
    Apollo (Poliwrath)
    Vladimir (Magmortar)
    Nefaery (Snover)

Just training my current team on Pearl.

Buneary, Luxio, Staravia, Grotle, Prinplup, Monferno.

Caught a Bonsly last week.

I currently have 2 Gym Badges.

Diamond: I decided to go for my next trainer star by checking out the Sinnoh Underground for the first time. With my Explorer Kit that I recieved a long while ago, I finish all the training missions given by the Underground Man which includes making and decorating my Secret Base (which I set up under my house in Twinleaf Town). In addition, I played the flag stealing mini-game using my Pearl game. I also used that opportunity to talk to my Pearl character (a boy named JJ) 32 times just to unlock the Spritomb at Hallowed Tower [which I don't really need since I already traded for it anyway]. After the tedious task of taking JJ's flags 50 times, I finally upgraded to a Platinum Flag and earned the Silver Trainer Card.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Ranch: Hayley wanted an Onix - Obtained, and now a Fearow & Roselia. She bought her Finneon, but is just bringing a Crobat tomorrow when the Ranch expands. I'm currently depositing Plusle & Minun for the event.

Pearl: Caught some Geodude, Onix, Steelix and bred some Plusle so that I could add them to Ranch.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341
    Pokémon Y - 718/721 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

Started a new game with Pearl.

~ Picked girl named Karen.
    ~ My rival was named Barry.
    ~ Choose Piplup as starter Pokemon.
    ~ Caught Starly which evolved into Staravia.
    ~ Defeated Roark and got my first gym badge.
    ~ Traded an egg over from Diamond.
    ~ Piplup evolved into Prinplup.
    ~ Defeated Team Galactic.
    ~ Egg hatched into Houndour.
    ~ Caught Buneary in Eterna Forest.
    ~ Arrived and saved at Eterna City.

Penta ♂ - Level 19
    Sky ♀ - Level 18
    Mars ♂ - Level 17
    Buster ♂ - Level 11

Hatched an Adamant, Likes to thrash about Gible. Hell yea. If he turns out to have superior over all IV's I'm gonna use berries to perfectly EV train him later.

Fed it 10 protein and 10 carbos, and slaughtered Electabuzz's outside Sunnyshore for a good two hours, gaining speed Ev's and leveling up. Hahaha i love the ground type.

Also switched out to Jolteon when a Floatzel appeared. Of course I had the exp. share on Gible. Now I didn't manually keep track, b/c I'm not worrying about taking forever to perfectly EV train him now, when I can use berries to do it later, but i have been EV training him in Speed and Attack the best I can.

Am currently on route 206 killing ponyta's and machop's to get attack EV's. I'm pretty sure I've maxed his speed, since I must of slaughtered at least 50 Electabuzze's and Floatzels.

My future Garchomp "Hitokiri" will soon be strong enough to single hand-idly annihilate the entire Electric gym. Of course that Electirizer knows Ice punch, so he'll most likely need back-up..haha
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

Diamond: I decided to get the last remaining Poketch apps that I was missing. By showing some guy in Sunyshore City a Pokemon with a Serious, Naive and Quirky nature, I received the Calender, Drawing Board and Roulette apps respectively [I now have all the apps available except the ones exclusive to events]. Another random thing I did was talk to Mr. Goods for a Gym Statue for my Secret Base. After three days of playing, I was able to obtain a Black Belt, Expert Belt and Focus Sash from a man living in a house near the Pal Park bu showing him different Pokemon of certain levels daily. During this time, I battled all the joggers in the game as I have never managed to do so before due to the fact that they will only battle you in the mornings and I often play at night. Also, I took my Skitty for a walk in the Amity Square and got all the items there. Finally, I managed to gain access to the Ribbon Syndicate in the Resort Area by bringing my Azumarill with its ten ribbons attached.

Decided to re-train a "special attacking" Lucario instead of the "attacking" I have now. Currently hatching eggs until I get a Timid or Modest male. Got my Gabite up to level 42, with his attack and speed stats dwarfing his others. Fast and strong, just how I like um'.
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

Ranch: Hayley is a *****. She wants a Wingull (which I've already caught, fine) and a Persian (difficult to get on Pearl, but I might get one) and finally a Garchomp...

She bought Ponyta today, and Ranch expands tomorrow with Walrein coming. I visited Tanner's Tauros Ranch yesterday, for my third Club Look-See visit.

Pearl: Thinking Hayley still wanted a Fearow & Roselia I caught some more of them and then remembered her actual list of wants. Caught Wingull on Route 205, and then another one. Put that on GTS for a Persian to see if I can shortcut around that way, as though it's in the Pokédex, I don't seem to have a Meowth or Persian in my PC Boxes. I'm breeding my Garchomp, to get a Gabite, Gible and Garchomp to send to Ranch to try and fill it with at least one of each Pokémon. I also caught some Pichu in Backlot's garden, got a Jigglypuff called "Pummelpuff" from the GTS.

@PkmnTrainerJ

Pearl:

~ Defeated Gardenia and got my second badge.
    ~ Met Cynthia for the first time and got HM01 Cut.
    ~ Defeated Team Galactic again and got a free Bicycle.
    ~ Received an egg - which later hatched into Happiny.
    ~ Defeated Maylene and got my third badge.
    ~ Got HM02 Fly in Team Galactic's hideout.
    ~ Caught a Pachirisu on Route 205.
    ~ Houndour evolved into Houndoom.
    ~ Visited the Great Marsh and got HM06 Defog.
    ~ Defeated Crasher Wake and got my fourth badge.
    ~ Got the SecretPotion from Cythnia.
    ~ Cured the Psyducks' headaches.
    ~ Saved at Route 210.

Penta ♂ - Level 30
    Sky ♀ - Level 31
    Mars ♂ - Level 30
    Buster ♂ - Level 31
    Taylor ♀ - Level 30

Platinum:
    Got a Modest, Scatters things often, male Riolu. Got him to evolve way early, so he loves me, and have been ev training him the best I can without macho brace or anything else...

He's level 20, and now I'm gonna slaughter some Psyducks/Golducks on the route north of Jubilife for the Sp. Attack EV's.

Pearl:

~ Got HM04 Surf from Cynthia's grandmother.
    ~ Defeated Fantina and got my fifth badge.
    ~ Staravia evolved into Staraptor.
    ~ Defeated Byron and got my sixth badge.
    ~ Battled Team Galactic at Lake Valor.
    ~ Prinplup evolved into Empoleon.
    ~ Battled Team Galactic at Lake Verity.
    ~ Found HM08 Rock Climb on Route 217.
    ~ Arrived and saved at Snowpoint City.

Penta ♂ - Level 38
    Sky ♀ - Level 38
    Mars ♂ - Level 38
    Buster ♂ - Level 37
    Taylor ♀ - Level 37

Ranch:

Hayley's wanted
    Persian - Annoyingly after catching on LG and levelling against Dunsparce, and evolving, Meowth are now at Backlot's. Grrr.
    Mime Jr. - Bred female Mr. Mime, got female Mime Jr., called it Mimien.
    Garchomp - Have a Gible egg, that I'll hatch, and then get another. So I can put Gible, Gabite & Garchomp on.
    Roserade - I don't have a Shiny Stone, so I'll be digging in the Underground for it.
    ? - There was something else that was sort of easy to get, but I forget now.

Visited Magnemite Ranch, and took a photo of Maggie beside a Magneton.

Pearl
    Hatched Mime Jr. and another Plusle. Nicknamed them Mimien and Pluses respectively. Also took a trip near to Valley Windworks, and surfed to catch some more Pokémon and discovered that, even though I've played this game since April 2007, more than four years later I haven't picked up TM24 from behind the building.

@PkmnTrainerJ

Pearl:

~ Caught Snover on Route 217.
    ~ Buneary evolved into Lopunny.
    ~ Defeated Candice and got my seventh badge.
    ~ Witnessed Barry getting owned at Lake Acuity.
    ~ Defeated Team Galactic at Galactic HQ.
    ~ Snover evolved into Abomasnow.
    ~ Saved Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf.
    ~ Defeated all Galactic Commanders and Cyrus.
    ~ Caught Palkia at the Spear Pillar in a Pokeball.
    ~ Arrived and saved in Sunyshore City.

Penta ♂ - Level 44
    Sky ♀ - Level 43
    Mars ♂ - Level 43
    Buster ♂ - Level 43
    Taylor ♀ - Level 42
    Snowy ♂ - Level 42

I've caught a Modest Giratina with good IVs (I didn't care about attack, because I don't want to use this stat). It's got a perfect defense IV.
    Death metal isn't a hobby, death metal is a lifestyle.

Like my rock/metal band!

Pearl: Have been trying my hand at shiny PokéRadar chaining to no avail. But I've boxes full of Kricketot, Starly, Shellos & Zunat for Hayley on Ranch tomorrow.

@PkmnTrainerJ

Pearl: Caught Drifloon at Valley Windworks as well as a male Combee off the tree. Might rest Pearl for a bit, besides daily things and Ranch.

Platinum: With Movie 08 Regigigas with me, I went to catch Regice, and it took me 20 Ultra Balls, and a U-Turn and Pursuit from Flutters (Yanma). Regirock next I think, after I get some more money to afford to buy stuff.

Ranch:
    Hayleys wanted
    Kricketot - Caught and traded for her Pachirisu I think
    Garchomp - No chance Hayley.
    Roserade - No shiny stone, so also no chance
    Barboach - Easy enough, so yes, she'll likely get that

Ranch expands again tomorrow

@PkmnTrainerJ

So I beat the elite four on my first run through. Had to Max-revive once against Cynthia but meh, they use full restores...

Afterwards I only had to see two more pokemon to get to 210. Rotom was easily seen through the TV at the Old Chateau, and I knew the last was Porygon. I planed to use this Porygon as my EV trained one that I will trade to Soul Silver to use for the in-game experience. So I waited until I had access to the Battle Frontier to find out his IV potential.

Yaayy. After about 50 or so soft resets, I finally got a Timid, Alert to sounds Porygon, with superior overall IV's and a perfect Speed IV. I'll EV train him in Sp. Attack and Speed later.

So now I can finally get the National Dex and continue exploring Sinnoh!

I've just started a new Platinum. I am just about to battle Maylene, and am really enjoying playing it again. My team is:

Monferno 31
    Mothim 35
    Gabite 31
    Porygon 25 (only just got it)
    Roselia 30

Below is my party. If you are wondering how it works, please mail me.

~~~~~

Quote of the Week:

"A flipped coin doesn't always land head or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

- Got my national Dex upgrade and got to meet Professor Oak. Heard of the legendary birds roaming the Sinnoh region for some strange reason. Have ran into Moltres and Zapdos but not yet Articuno. Mesprit is still out there as well. Dragon Trio has been caught, and I have met the Regigigas statue, but I am going to have pal park the legendary golems from my future emerald version to catch him. Cresselia, I'm not sure about yet. I'm thinking I need to progress the story before she begins to roam around Sinnoh like the rest of um'.

- When on a berry planting spree (The EV draining ones) all over Sinnoh, and bought tons of honey and slathered every tree in Sinnoh with honey. Looking for the damn female Combey. Also re-explored a few nooks and crannies with the Dowsing machine with my two HM slaves in party to clear the way of obstacles and annoying waterways.

- Was about to explore the battle Zone to get a super rod, when I ran into a fisherman right outside the entrance. Now I can finally catch a Feebas! Now I can train a pokemon I've been very interested in since I first saw it in Emerald. Milotic!!! I'll breed one to be Modest and Mischievous, with superior over-all IV's and a perfect Sp. Attack IV. Her Sp. Attack and Speed stats will be EV trained to the max.

- Am now going to figure out which four spots Feebas can be caught in that pool inside Mt. Coronet.

Pearl:

~ Defeated Volkner and got my eighth and final badge.
    ~ Met Jasmine and got HM07 Waterfall.
    ~ Arrived at the Victory Road.
    ~ Reached the Pokemon League.
    ~ Defeated Barry at the entrance.
    ~ Witnessed Mesprit at Lake Verity.
    ~ Caught Uxie at Lake Acuity.
    ~ Caught Azelf at Lake Valor.
    ~ Currently training my team.

Penta ♂ - Level 48
    Sky ♀ - Level 48
    Mars ♂ - Level 47
    Buster ♂ - Level 47
    Taylor ♀ - Level 47
    Snowy ♂ - Level 47

Just caught a shiny Sneasel. Jolly nature. Its IVs are good, except sp.def, speed and sp. atk (I don't care about it, though). 19th chain, not so bad. I'm gonna chain more.
    Death metal isn't a hobby, death metal is a lifestyle.

Like my rock/metal band!

Page 181 of 217 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast