Page 189 of 216 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 5391

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

I deleted my old file today, and decided to RNG my ID/SID. After that had been done, I chose Chimchar at Lake Verity again. I trained him up a bit by battling around Sandgem Town, then advanced onto Route 202. I caught a Starly there, as I have a soft spot for them, then reached Jubilife City. I saved in the Pokémon Center.

Current Team
    Pyro Lv. 9
    Apollo Lv. 8

Not much had happened since my victory against Gardenia. Went to the Team Galactic's building and fought against Jupiter:

vs - Poor Zubat. Sparked with style. Who's next, Jupiter?
    vs - What happened next was completely unexpected. Short story: hax killed my Luxio. Out of 4 Sparks, only one landed. Smokescreen + Poison Gas = Slow and painful death. You won that, Jupiter. But that was only the first of my squad.
    vs - Now face the wrath of Eterna's goddamn freakin' MVP: VENOMFANG!!1!! 3 Wing Attacks and one Bite (even with one Smokescreen) taught Jupiter a lesson.

After this victory, the second against Team Galactic's admins, I received a bike, an egg from some trainer named Cynthia (one guy in Unova told me she was extremely powerful), and an Explorer's Kit. The first one allowed me to cycle through Cycling Road, in order to reach Hearthome City, where Fantina was waiting. But first, a visit to Wayward Cave. I've been told you could catch a Gible there. A Garchomp in my team... awesome.

Squad:

(still with no name) - lv.25
    (Venomfang) - lv.24
    - lv.24
    - lv.5
    - lv.1
    New Army:

I immediately went to find Barry at the Trainer School, then received my Pokétch in Jubilife City. I headed on for Oreburgh after battling Barry, and located Roark in the mines. I battled Roark in his Gym then, securing my first badge. I went back to Jubilife, then headed north for Floaroma Town.

At Floaroma, I defeated Team Galactic at the Valley Windworks, then entered Eterna Forest, accompanying Cheryl on her way. I found Eterna City on the other side, where I obtained my second Gym Badge, and once again battled Galactic. I received Cut from Cynthia and a bike from the man who I rescued. I then headed south for Cycling Road.

I took a detour to Wayward Cave, catching myself a new member for the team. Then I continued on my way to Hearthome City, before meeting Dawn again. I battled the trainers on the path, and met Cyrus in Mt. Coronet. I soon found myself in Hearthome, where I saved my progress.

Current Team
    Pyro Lv. 22
    Apollo Lv. 20
    Diana Lv. 20
    Torrent Lv. 21
    Dotaku Lv. 18

Got my Gible. Worst part was catching it... no, catching one was difficult. As difficult as a Zekrom. Anyway, got a Jolly one and trained it to level 25 thus, catching my team. Now, it's a beautiful Gabite. Named it Machshark. Also renamed my Luxio. Leothning. Yep, it's lame. Moving on, to get to Hearthome, I had to travel through Mt. Coronet. At the entrance, Dawn gave me some goodies. Sweet. Inside, I found some blue-haired guy...Cyrus, isn't it? Yeah, he be crazy...where were we? Ah, Mt. Coronet. We left it and walked until we reached Hearthome, where we stopped.

Squad:

(Venomfang) - lv.27
    (Leothning) - lv.26
    (Machshark) - lv.26
    - lv.27
    - lv.5
    - lv.1

Badges: 2
    New Army:

Oh, going for a double post. It sucks.

Anyway, I was told that Fantina was at the Contest Hall, so I went there... but first, I went to some girl's house. Bebe, it's her name. She gave me an Eevee! Vaporeon is coming. Not now: need a Water Stone and a good special Water attack. Moving on, went to the Contest Hall and I found my mom. Creepy. She was talking to some Contest Judge named Keira. Short talk. Then, I talked to Fantina. She went back to the Gym, waiting for my challenge.

The Gym itself was fairly easy. Both Venomfang and Leothning had Bite. Dark attack + Ghosts = Easy Exp. Points. It didn't take a lot of time to reach Fantina. For the Relic Badge, here's the battle between me and The Alluring, Soulful Dancer:

vs - She started with her weakest Pokémon: Duskull. I started with the amazing Leothning, who bit her three times (Fantina used her first Super Potion). Knocked out and Exp. Points for Leothning. Two more levels for evolution...

vs - Already using your main gun, Fantina? Hehehe... You're going down!... or not. Mismagius confused my Leothning, who hit himself. He couldn't land an attack. No problem, my friend. Venomfang will avenge you.

vs - Eterna's MVP is in the house. And he is angry! Sitrus Berry? No problem. Super Potions? Whatever. Psybeams? Who cares! Bite is the solution! And it worked: despite finishing with 7 HP left, Venomfang won. What a beast!

vs - Last Pokémon: Haunter. Her physical defense sucks. But she could be faster than me... let's give it a shot. It worked! Bite OHKO Haunter, giving my Golbat a level. And as a gift, evolution. Ladies and gentlemen, Eterna's and Hearthome's MVP: Venomfang, the CROBAT!

Fantina gave me the badge and I left the Gym. Next destination: Veilstone. But I think someone's coming in my way...

Squad:

(Venomfang) - lv.29
    (Leothning) - lv.28
    (Machshark) - lv.27
    (no nickname yet) - lv.20
    - lv.27
    - lv.5

Badges: 3
    New Army:

Planning on starting a new game soon, after I do some stuff in HeartGold.

Gonna go with the starter I've never picked before, and that is Turtwig.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I went east for Solaceon Town, where I explored the Lost Tower. I didn't spend too long there, and headed quickly on towards Veilstone City, as the path to Celestic was blocked by some Psyduck. In Veilstone, I defeated Maylene without too much hassle, then went south for Pastoria.

In Pastoria, I took down Crasher Wake (I've just realised how weird he'd look without his mask - shaved Chuck, anyone?), earning myself Sinnoh's fourth badge. I then pursued a Galactic Grunt and received the SecretPotion from Cynthia. I used that to make my way to Celestic Town, where I got Surf and met Cyrus again. I trained a bit outside Celestic, then headed back to Hearthome.

I immediately headed for the Gym, where Fantina awaited. Her Gym in Diamond and Pearl is laughable, but I found the battle itself to be a bit of a challenge. My newly-evolved Bronzong was very helpful, though. Now that I could use Surf outside of battle, I headed west of Jubilife City for Canalave. The surfing speed is so damn slow in DP. At least the encounter rate isn't as severe as HGSS and BW (imagine DP surfing speed combined with the encounter rate of the later games. It'd be a nightmare!). In the idyllic Canalave, I saved my progress.

Current Team
    Pyro Lv. 32
    Apollo Lv. 34
    Diana Lv. 33
    Torrent Lv. 32
    Dotaku Lv. 33

Recently started a Platinum runthrough. Did the beginning stuff, being thudded into by Barry. Chose Chimchar as my starter. Saw Cyrus, and heard the Legendary Pokemon. Then saved.

The team:
    Chimchar (M)
    Quirky|Blaze
    ~Scratch
    ~Leer

I battled Barry as I headed across Canalave's bridge, then took a boat to Iron Island for training and something else. I went through the cave with Riley, who gave me a Riolu egg as a parting gift. Back at Canalave, I hatched the egg, then gave the Riolu a Soothe Bell and a massage. After a while, he was ready to evolve. I then trained him a bit, and headed for the Gym. Byron was very easy, and after that, I went to Canalave Library to speak with Rowan.

After the earthquake had been triggered, I went to Lake Valor to fight Team Galactic. I soon made them clear the area, then headed for Lake Verity and later Lake Acuity. The road to Snowpoint was slightly tough, but I got there in the end. Ready to take on Candice, I entered her Gym. The puzzle, as always, was very fun (I love ice-based puzzles in Pokémon games), and the battle was simple.

With my seventh badge in tow, I visited Team Galactic in Veilstone City. In the end, I managed to free the Lake Guardians and defeat Cyrus and Saturn. I began to train my Pokémon before heading into Mt. Coronet.

Current Team
    Pyro Lv. 38
    Apollo Lv. 38
    Diana Lv. 36
    Torrent Lv. 40
    Dotaku Lv. 38
    Jack Lv. 38

Ive trained everyone to level 45 after failing against cyrus the first time. reset and I was at my partner part ,-, now im using dragon danceto try and sweep his team like that, but weavile is immune to everything streangth-like XD I'll teach him some other good moves later. yay weaviles dead! I was considering using one actually. I should make a team of all these guys Ive considered using, but never used (minus jolteon since my first game)
    Jolteon
    Weavile
    Bronzong
    Leafeon
    Driflimb
    etc.
    anyways his gyarados is being troll and doing more damage with ice fang then mine for some anonymous reason. oh hes a level higher. tries strength? almost kos. giga impact? can he even learn that? left with one health XD gyarados be dead bro. next?Honchkrow. keep battling. ice faang i named my gyarados ice fang. Icefang used ice fang XD having used four dragon dances by now ice fang OHKOs Honchkrow. oh, thats another pokemon I've been meaning to use. Crobat? keep. oh its his last icefangs almost level 46. wow I'm faster then him o,o crobats are supposed to be intensley fast, only used it once. yay hes frozen XD awwwh full restore D:< crit ice fang to finish cyrus I'll edit for my girantina catch l8r. Team:
    Gyarados Lv.46
    Torterra Lv.45
    Rapidash Lv.45
    Toxicroak Lv.45
    Gardevoir Lv.45
    Staraptor Lv.42 (ik hes gonna be behind a while XD)
    EDITED part VII or whatever
    Master balled the girantina. never use legends so idk why I did, also considering i wanna chain soon so I probs shoulda kept it... anyhow EPIPHANY!!!! *sp* I was training on the route west of Sunnyshore cus of my low level when I decided to use ELECTRAVIRE!! (one of those always-wanted-to-use) its going incredibley well. already lv.46!! of course I have this lucky egg I traded over from my HG. but I've had that for who knows how long. yay ok NOW im lv.46 was just a pinch below earlier. I love gyarados'!! oh btw I rid of Big P the toxicroak for it. he sucked. no offense toxicroak luverz. wow this guy with two gyarados is rly helpful. Also, the electabuzz's name (havn't evolved yet) is Josef. now hes 47. how much should I train him? XDDDD torterra is lv.47 as well due to grinding. I think I'll just train till 6:00 then go on. XD its 5:30 now.
    Team:
    Josef/Electabuzz Lv.47
    Lawrence/Torterra Lv.47
    Pippin/Staraptor Lv.43
    Blitz/Rapidash LV.46
    Celina/Gardevoir Lv.45
    Icefang/Gyarados Lv.46
    Last edited by Claus351; 17th February 2012 at 2:39 AM.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Had to rethink my team as I forgot that Sweet Honey Trees are far more of a pain in the *** than headbutting in SS. I've decided that Lucario will replace Heracross. That means that I'll be using Luxio/Luxray until Route 212 when I can first get my hands on Wooper - joy.

Anyway, just left Jubilife to go to Floaroma. Shinx, now a Luxio, is level 20. First gym was a piece of cake with Bite for Geodude and Onix and Spark for Cranidos.
    Last edited by OJG; 17th February 2012 at 1:32 PM.

I've beaten the E4!! Cynthia was the easiest of them all actually XD garchomp was OHKOd with a dragon dance + ice fang. everyone else was just a matter of a super affective hit to KO them all. most annoying E4 poke: YANMEGA!! it raises speed EVERY turn and uses double team. PERFECT TROLL. so annoying. took me like ten times just to get past him xD
    Anyways I got the pokeradar, and if you saw in the shiny thread, I got my first shiny hunt accomplished. Shinx. :3 Training her right now for attack EVs then speed. I think those are best, right? plz correct me, i suck at EVs. so bad that I'm nto sure if its EVs or IVs XD
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

We headed off to Sandgem town, and was given a Pokedex by the Professor. He also asked whether or not I'll nickname Chimchar. Nicknaming gives the Pokemon more background, so I was obviously going to nickname it. He's called Liam. We listened to Dawn boasting about how much better she is at Pokemon than me, oh and about the Pokemon center. After that **** we headed home, had to deliver a package to Barry, and get on my Journey.

Dawn met us on route 202 (?) and showed us how to catch a Bidoof. Yay . We then went and caught Justin the Bidoof (well done if you get my meaning), who is to become my HM slave. After a while we caught Seamus the Shinx, who had the intimidate ability and an Adamant Nature. Then we caught Hermione the Hardy Starly. We trained in the grass to level 4 and 7, and then beat the trainers on the route. We met up with Dawn again, got a VS recorder from Looker, and caught Jenny the Naive Budew. I think we'll save the training for later, when we're taking on Roark.

The team as it stands:

As soon as I had finished training my Pokémon to Level 42, I headed into Mt. Coronet. I battled Galactic Grunts as I went, and eventually reached the summit. There, I faced Mars and Jupiter in a double battle alongside Barry. Once those two were finished, Cyrus called forth Dialga, whose powers caused an enjoyable lights display. I battled Cyrus, leaving me to calm Dialga. I then went about RNGing Dialga, and once that was done, I caught it and left Mt. Coronet.

I made my way to Sunyshore City then, and met Flint as soon as I entered the city. I found Volkner at the top of Vista Lighthouse, and shortly after that, battled him at his Gym. I was able to beat him quite easily thanks to my Lucario's Swords Dance and Bone Rush. I headed for Victory Road once I had gotten the Beacon Badge and Waterfall from Jasmine.

Once I had made my way though the challenging cave, I was at the Pokémon League. However, my Pokémon weren't ready to face the Elite Four, so I began to start training them. Diamond and Pearl have an absurd level jump between the Spear Pillar and the Pokémon League. It's not present in Platinum, even though that has higher levels throughout. :/

Current Team
    Pyro Lv. 47
    Apollo Lv. 46
    Diana Lv. 46
    Torrent Lv. 47
    Dotaku Lv. 46
    Jack Lv. 47
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 18th February 2012 at 11:30 PM.

Platinum:
    Today, I started off in the middle of Route 209. I caught a Staravia. I defeated all of the trainers in there with my Kirlia, Gabite, Roselia, or Rotom. Since Prinplup with was overleveled, due to being the only Pokemon on my team until I defeated Gardenia, I decided to let him rest. I then placed the Odd Keystone in the Hallowed Tower and headed into Solaceon Town to heal. I met Barry who recommended I head into the Solaceon Ruins. Don't worry, I'll still visit the Lost Tower. So I got a few apps for my Pokemon Watch and headed into the Solaceon Ruins. I caught an Unown and obtained three evolutionary stones. I also got Defog and shared it with the lost Hiker. After that, I backtracked to catch two new Pokemon with my Good Rod. These Pokemon were a Goldeen and a Barboach. After catching these Pokemon I headed back to Route 209 to go into the Lost Tower with my new HM. I defeated the trainers but couldn't catch anything really new, except a Golbat, because it was around 4:00 PM. Duskull, I shall return for you. I made it to the top of the tower and got the Spell Tag and the Cleanse Tag from the hags. I left the Lost Tower and headed north to Route 210. I am done for right now and might edit this later.

Team:
    Rotom - Level 31
    Gabite Level 29
    Roselia Level 27
    Kirlia Level 26
    Prinplup Level 33

EDIT: When it became night I went back to the Lost Tower and caught a Duskull. I headed up to Route 210, defeated all the trainers there, and caught a Chansey and a Noctowl. I went inside the cafe to purchase some Moomoo Milk and battled some rowdy trainers in there with pretty cool Pokemon. After that, I went to Route 215 and caught a Marill, a Kadabra, a Lickitung, and a Scyther. I also defeated most of the trainers with Kirlia. I eventually reached Veilstone City and a pretty cool guy gave me a Porygon. I went into the Game Corner, got some coins and headed into the Department Store. I bought some Poke Balls and decided to level up my Kirlia and Roselia before taking on the gym. After everyone on my team was Level 32+, we headed to the Veilstone Gym.

Team:
    Roselia Level 32
    Prinplup Level 33
    Gabite Level 32
    Kirlia Level 32
    Rotom Level 32
    Last edited by VainAttempts; 20th February 2012 at 2:42 AM.
    Shiny Pokemon: 1

Well, I got everyone to level 7 (and Liam to level 8) we met Barry. We delivered his parcel and decided to head to Oreburgh city, where the gym was. But we ended up getting harassed by a stupid Poketch man, forcing us to meet 3 idiotic clowns who ask silly questions and get a watch that I might not even use. We then battled Barry, where Hermione took out the rivals Starly. I found out that Jenny has Poison Point as an ability when Barrys' Piplup Pounded on her head. We then critted with Absorb and destroyed the penguin. We then headed back to Jubilife and healed, and to say goodbye to Seamus the Shinx. I decided I didn't want a Luxray. As a bonus, it made training tons easier.

The team as it stands:
    Liam the Quirky Chimchar (Male)
    Hermione the Hardy Starly (Female)
    Jenny the Naive Budew (Female)

I might not have to evolve Chimchar for the gym, since I've got a Budew. I will evolve it anyway, so I'm not 100% underleveled

on my platinum im currently SRong for shiny Giratina but im not sure im doing it right. do you just save infront of him then if hes not shiny u just press start select L and R ?
    [CENTER] !Electivire Rules!

Sig made by me

Over the past few days, I trained my Pokémon so that they could take on the Elite Four and Cynthia. I got them all to Level 55, then stocked up on supplies and began the challenge. Before that, though, Barry battled me. I took him down very easily. The Elite Four themselves also didn't provide much hardship, and I soon found myself facing Cynthia. She was a little challenging, but I beat her without worry. I was entered into the Hall of Fame, and then shortly after that, woke up in my room. My mother spoke of a ship in Snowpoint City, so I immediately headed there, and was taken to the Battle Zone. I saved in the Pokémon Center in the Fight Area, prepared to explore the island.

Current Team
    Pyro Lv. 56
    Apollo Lv. 56
    Diana Lv. 56
    Torrent Lv. 56
    Dotaku Lv. 55
    Jack Lv. 55

We went a grew a few levels (Liam anyway) until he evolved into Monferno. We then took on the gym, which was swept by Jenny once she had a Growth up and learnt Mega Drain. We then beat Team Galactic, and we are currently training around Floraroma town.

The team:
    Liam the Quirky Monferno (M)
    Jenny the Naive Budew (F)
    Hermione the Hardy Staravia (F) (Not going to be part of the main team)

I restarted my Diamond several months ago, around September I think. I've been doing a Normal monotype challenge on it. The team I'm using is Bibarel, Staraptor, Clefable, Lopunny, Girafarig, and Blissey. I currently have seven badges and have just finished defeating Team Galactic and Dialga at the Spear Pillar. Now, I'm going to head towards Sunyshore City where I'll get my last badge.

Just restarted Platinum.

Named myself "Eric", as always, since that's my first name. I chose Turtwig for the first time. I'm also doing something I've never done before in a Pokemon game, and that is nicknaming my Pokemon. The nickname I chose for Turtwig is probably a common nickname for it, and that is Terra.

OMG, this morning, I was training my Shinx, and I encountered a shiny Starly! I wasn't planning on capturing one yet, but obviously I changed my mind. I caught it and will begin training it after I get the badge for Roark.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 26th February 2012 at 5:49 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

SR'ing for shiny Giratina on my Platinum
    [CENTER] !Electivire Rules!

Sig made by me

Doing a full party trade to HG
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2cfebh5.jpg[/IMG]

They say that Pokemon aren't used for war, they were wrong.

PMD Legends of Amaria: Formation of Team Fireheart.

Check it out at: http://fanfiction.net/u/2657336
    Credit to straitas and Victini01 for the banners.

Spare a few clicks?

3DS FC: 2406-5634-7391 just PM or VM me yours

A reminder to all.

The First Post states 4 Sentences or More is allowed.

One Sentence update are NOT allowed.

It best you follow this rule in all Recent Happening threads.

----

Platinum: I've not play Platinum for a long while. I found I was Breading Staryu. I ran around for a while until and Egg hatched. I forgo naming the newly hatched Staryu.

----

See That's 5 min's of my play time.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I did the boring Floraroma stuff, beat Mars and entered Eterna forest. We battled with Cheryl, and got to the end. I got the Explorer Kit early, and decided if I found a Fossil I'd use it. Well, I got 4 Heart Scales and a Armour fossil. So I've now got Juggernaut the Lonely Shieldon. We beat Gardenia, got Cut, and may go and get Rotom for a new team member...

Page 189 of 216 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199 ... LastLast