Page 191 of 212 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 5282

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

last night i caught giratina on platinum,ive never played platinum before and the i found the distortion world very strange,even though it looked like a mission to find my way through it was pretty easy with it only letting you go certain ways.
    i also caught giratina with the master ball as i realised i only had 15 ultra balls on me so i couldnt be arsed,now im going to atempt to catch uxie,azelf and mesprit before i do the last gym and destroy the pokemon league...................
    FC - 3783 1652 7369 PKMN BLACK

*WANTS* shiny shiny shiny vgc zorua event worlds'12 flying

just found this...

beat first and second gym with Prinplup easily, 3rd with Empoleon and Rampardos, 4th and 5th with Empoleon, Rampardos and Drifblim, and 6th with Them and Lucario. I then looked for a gible, and after a day of many crits, I finally caught one, and raised it and Lucario. Currently in the house in the snow route.

Current Team:

Pulpip (Empoleon)
    Lv 42
    ~Surf
    ~Cut
    ~Rock Smash
    ~Peck

Rampardos
    lv 43
    ~Strength
    ~Zen Headbutt
    ~Screech
    ~Assurance

Drifblim
    lv 40
    ~Gust
    ~Defog
    ~Ominous Wind
    ~Fly

Lucario
    lv 24
    ~Quick Attack
    ~Force Palm
    ~Bone Rush
    ~Metal Claw

Gabite
    lv 26
    ~Dragon Rage
    ~Sandstorm
    ~Sand Attack
    ~Take Down

EDIT: No ones, posting -,-...next part!

Today, I started in the beautiful Snowpoint gym. I battled a few trainers, then Destroyed the rest of the snowballs. I went to the pokecenter to heal my pokemon, but when I came back, the snowballs were there again. I was sad. D: But thankfully, it was easy. I destroyed the snowballs again and headed to fight Candice. First, I sent out Lucario, while she sent out Snover. I used force palm, getting to just past half. Snover used ingrain, healing it but insuring it won't be able to switch out. I used force palm on it again, beating it. She sent out Medicham, so I switched Lucario for Drifblim. The Medicham used Detect, making Ominous Wind not hit it. Candice then switched Medicham back for Sneasel, which took 1/4 damage from Ominous Wind. He used taunt, while I flew up. Then he used taunt again...While I hit him with fly, getting him to red. Candice healed Sneasel using a hyper potion, While I used gust. The Sneasel used faint Attack, getting Drifblim to red, then I flew up. For some reason, I attacked first (probably because it used Avalanche) and beat it. Though, Drifblim also fainted due to the hail. Candice sent out Abomasnow, while I sent out Pulpip (Empoleon). I used rock smash, doing 1-4 and lowering defense. It used avalanche...doing 8 damage. I used rock smash again, lowing defense again. Again Abomasnow used Avalanche. Candice then used a hyper potion, healing abomasnow. Pulpip used rock smash, then Abomasnow used Swagger. I got lucky and hit it, beating the giant yeti. Next it was Medicham vs Pulpip. It used Ice Punch, and to finish it, I got out of Confusion and used peck, beating it. I am currently saved infront of a Galactic member in the basement of the warehouse.

Current Team:

Pulpip
    Lv 44
    ~Rock Smash
    ~Surf
    ~Peck
    ~Cut

Gabite
    Lv 32
    ~Sand-Attack
    ~Dragon Rage
    ~Sandstorm
    ~Slash

Rampardos
    lv 44
    ~Screech
    ~Assurance
    ~Strength
    ~Zen Headbutt

Drifblim
    lv 41
    ~Gust
    ~Defog
    ~Ominous Wind
    ~Fly

Lucario
    Lv 25
    ~Quick Attack
    ~Force Palm
    ~Bone Rush
    ~Counter
    Last edited by Angeltripper; 31st March 2012 at 11:07 PM.
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Beat the seventh gym and went and caught Palkia (VERY easily: Dragon Claw, Hypnosis, Great Ball). On my way to the 8th gym.

My team as it stands is;

- Dodger the Luxray, level 50
    - Yale the Bronzong, level 50
    - Navy the Golduck, level 50
    - Royal the Lucario, level 50
    - Duke the Garchomp, level 50

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

yay! a filler!

Today, I started in the water before the league, and made it to victory road. After many battles, I finally got out, healed my team, battled Barry, healed agin, then looked at my pokedex. I needed 12 pokemon. Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Tentacool, Spiritomb, Milotic, Bronzong, Vespiquen, Infernape, Palkia and one other. either 108 or 114...So I found Mesprit and let it run, and I am currently saved infront of Azelf, but I'm going to go buy Dusk Balls after seeing they are waaay better then Ultra Balls. Also, I used 5 rare candies to make Gabite a Garchomp

Current Team:

Pulpip (Empoleon)
    Lv 49
    ~Surf
    ~Waterfall
    ~Rock Smash
    ~Peck

Rampardos
    Lv 47
    ~Rock Slide
    ~Zen Headbutt
    ~Assurance
    ~Strength

Drifblim
    Lv 44
    ~Fly
    ~Defog
    ~Gust
    ~Shadow Ball

Lucario
    Lv 42
    ~Aura Sphere
    ~Quick Attack
    ~Bone Rush
    ~Swords Dance

Garchomp
    Lv 48
    ~Dragon Claw
    ~Earthquake
    ~Rock Climb
    ~Crunch

ofc...

today, i started infront of Birtha, heading onto flint. I beat his team easily with Pulpip and Garchomp. Next was Lucien, and after a hard battle of lowering his defense with rock smash, I finally won with a waterfall. Finally, the champion...Spiritomb went down in 2 Earthquakes by Garchomp. Her next pokemon, Garchomp took 2 aura spheres, 3 surfs, 1 shadow ball and a quick attack before finally going down. My pulpip countered Milotic, giving me a chance to heal up my team. Everyone else one her team lost to Garchomp. I actually won...yay! I went to the elder in celestic town, and recorded my final pokemon, palkia (my last ones before I faced cynthia were Spiritomb and Milotic) and got the poke radar. after many attempts of chaining Starly, I left and caught buizel and Bidoof, and taught bidoof cut. I went to eterna forest, and caught Rotom in the *shutter* haunted house. I went to the battle tower, and did a battle. I saved after battle 1.

Current Team:

Pulpip
    Lv 52
    ~Surf
    ~Waterfall
    ~Rock Smash
    ~Drill Peck

Rampardos
    Lv 47
    ~Strength
    ~Rock Slide
    ~Zen Headbutt
    ~Assurance

Garchomp
    Lv 50
    ~Dragon Claw
    ~Earthquake
    ~Crunch
    ~Rock Climb

Lucario
    Lv 44
    ~Aura Sphere
    ~Quick Attack
    ~Swords Dance
    ~Bone Rush

Drifblim
    Lv 48
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Gust
    ~Fly
    ~Defog

Rotom
    Lv 15
    ~Thunder Shock
    ~Uproar
    ~Confuse Ray
    ~???
    Last edited by Angeltripper; 4th April 2012 at 3:26 PM.
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

This isn't exactly a recent event (it happened a few months ago) but it still haunts me and I felt the need to share it.

I was playing my Pearl version, trying to fill my Pokédex, and I went into the Safari Zone for some reason. (Maybe to catch a Croagunk...?) As a rule, I don't really go to the Safari Zone, because I'm always afraid I'll encounter a runaway shiny.

Well guess what happened.

A wild shiny Quagsire appeared. I didn't wanna throw anything in case it ran away. One ball, and it ran. I was so disappointed. Had it been anywhere else in the game, I would've nailed that sucker.

I think I'll stick to my "No Safari Zone Rule" more adamantly from now on...
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Diamond: I haven't posted in ages, so I'll just recap everything I've done since I last played. I completed most of my TM collection. The only ones missing are the Battle Frontier Shop exclusives. I hunted many Chanseys and Pikachu for a Lucky Egg and Light Ball respectively. Coincidently, I managed to find one of each just a day apart from each other. I bought and then spent coins at the Game Corner to obtain the Silk Scarf, Wide Lens, Zoom Lens and Metronome.

Current goals: Train all my (in-game) team members to Level 100. They are currently at Level 79-80.
    Beat the Battle Tower-and obtain all the Battle Tower prizes.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 24th April 2012 at 7:02 PM.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

Started platinum as part of my all region challenge *see sig for info*, I picked Piplup as my starter. After that tedious tutorial part in Platinum I got myself a Shinx, I defeated the other trainers in Route 202, and arrived in Jubilife City where I got a Town Map and a Poketch, I healed up my pokemons and challenged my rival and defeated him. I defeated the trainers in route 203 and the Oreburgh gate, I got HM06 and I arrived in Oreburgh City, I went to the mine and found the Gym leader, I healed my pokemon and went inside his gym to challenge him, where my Piplup took care of his pokemon and evolved after the battle into a Prinplup

Team:

Prinplup Level 16
    -Bubble
    -Water Sport
    -Peck
    -Metal Claw

Shinx Level 11
    -Tackle
    -Leer
    -Charge
    - . . .
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Switched back to Platinum after playing about halfway through HG (at E4 right now).

Got the badge in Snowpoint, did all of the stuff with Galactic and Giratina, went to the electric gym and easily beat everyone there with Torterra and Swampert. Earthquake and Mud Bomb, respectively.

Now I'm using the VS Seeker on random trainers to prepare for Victory Road and the E4. Most of my team is in their low to mid 40s so I'm trying to get them all to level 48-50.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

After defeating the first gym I went back to Jubilife, defeated team galactic and went through the little cave into Fleorama town, I got rid of team galactic there aswell, and my Shinx evolved into a Luxio, I got through the Eterna Forest, I leveled up arround eterna city a bit and got HM01 cut, I challenged the gym, and after about 12 tries I finally defeated her. She is kind of hard having a water and a electric pokemon :c.

Team:

Prinplup Level 26
    -BubbleBeam
    -Bide
    -Peck
    -Metal Claw

Luxio Level 25
    -Bite
    -Roar
    -Charge
    -Spark
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 5th May 2012 at 4:58 PM.

Powered through the E4 pretty easily today, except for Cynthia. All of my Pokemon are below level 51. The lowest is level 47.

This is what is actually happening in the battle. Posting as it happens. It's gonna be a lengthy post, and I'm sure nobody will read it, but I love telling stories.

First match: Spiritomb vs. Shiny Staraptor

As soon as the battle started, I took my chances and used a Dire. Hit coupled with Brave Bird, knowing a critical-hit would take out Spiritomb in one hit. Voila! It worked! Spiritomb was OHKO'd, but Staraptor sustained serious damage due to recoil, though. Down to 2 HP, LOL.

Next up is Togekiss vs. Luxray

My Staraptor won't survive Togekiss's Aura Sphere, so I switch out to Luxray. I used the wrong freaking move by mistake. I meant to use Thunder Fang, but used Crunch instead. So I came up with a new tactic, and that's to use more Battle Items. I used an X Spec. Def, allowing me to take an extra hit. Thunder Fang took Togekiss's HP down to the orange area and paralyzed it, but when I tried to attack again, Cynthia switched to Garchomp, causing Thunder Fang to miss. I immediately switched back to Staraptor, knowing that Garchomp will try to use Earthquake on my Luxray.

Garchomp vs. Staraptor

Due to Earthquake missing, it bought me time to heal my Staraptor back to full health, and ready to battle again. Her Garchomp is faster than all of my Pokemon, so getting a hit in before I can heal is not going to happen. So now the spamming of Hyper Potions begins. I plan to make Garchomp get rid of as much PP as possible, also praying for a missed attack. I have a whopping 65 Hyper Potions, and a few Full Restores. This will take a while. Fifteen minutes and 20 Hyper Potions later... BY THE GODS AN ATTACK FINALLY MISSED. I take advantage of this miss, and select Brave Bird. THE GODS ARE ON MY SIDE, another attack of Garchomp's missed! That's two in a row! Brave Bird roughly took away 40% of Garchomp's HP. Back to spamming Hyper Potions. Another attack of Garchomp's missd, so I use Brave Bird again. Garchomp strikes first, and brings Staraptor's HP down to 39. Brave Bird hits and brings Garchomp's health down to where it's almost in the red, but it uses a Sitrus Berry, bring it back to roughly 50% HP. I'm tired of spamming Hyper Potions, so I let Garchomp take out Staraptor. Enter Swampert, who knows Avalanche.

Garchomp vs. Swampert

Swampert joins the battle, I select Avalanche. Since Garchomp strikes first, Avalanche will be even more powerful. Avalanche takes out Garchomp! Swampert retreats and Gardevoir joins the battle. Cynthia sends out Roserade.

Roserade vs. Gardevoir

This one was pretty easy. My Gardevoir has an EPIC Special Attack and Special Defense stat. I start with Calm Mind, and just my luck, Roserade uses Energy Ball. It always used Toxic or Sludge Bomb before. Gardevoir still had about 40% of her HP left. Knowing that it will use Energy Ball again, I switch to Houndoom.

Roserade vs. Houndoom

Luck is not on my side at the moment, it decided to use SLUDGE BOMB instead. My Gardevoir would've taken it out Houndoom is left with hardly any HP. The next turn, it takes a critical hit, after I healed him, and faints.

Roserade vs. Gardevoir, Round 2

This really was just spamming more potions until Gardevoir took a Critical Hit and fainted . Luckily Roserade's PP was nearly gone (at least for Energy Ball and Sludge Bomb). Switched to Luxray and revived Staraptor. I let Luxray faint.

Roserade vs. Staraptor

ANOTHER CRITICAL HIT from Extrasensory. WTF. I switched back to Swampert just so I could revive Gardevoir again. Swampert faints.

Roserade vs. Torterra

At this point I just want to get the stupid battle over with so I'm gonna stop typing here. Will update the post with results later. I'm just going to spam more potions (and reviving my other Pokes) until it can only use Extrasensory. Torterra finally faints.

Ok, back in action! I switched to Houndoom since Roserade could only use Extrasensory and Toxic.

Roserade vs. Houndoom

Roserade survived one Flamethrower from Houndoom, so I just use another and it faints. Roserade did hit Houndoom with Toxic, though. I switch out Houndoom for Gardevoir. Cynthia sends out Milotic.

Milotic vs. Gardevoir

Thanks to Gardevoir's high Sp. Def, she can take 2 hits before fainting. I take advantage of this and begin healing some of my other Pokemon. Also it keeps wanting to use Mirror Coat even though it fails every time. LOL. This allowed me to revive all of my Pokemon, and fully heal 2 or 3 of them. Gardevoir used Future Sight. Then Calm Mind, after Mirror Coat failed again. And again. And again. This woman is supposed to be the Champion? Finally Milotic used Surf, and I continued to use Calm Mind. I plan to use it until I can't use it anymore, then use Magical Leaf. By now, her Surf is only doing like 10 damage each time. A few turns later my Pokemon are fully healed, and ready to help at any given moment. Ok, I can't use Calm Mind anymore, my Gardevoir's Sp. Atk and Sp. Def are now multiplied by 4, pretty much making her invincible. So it's time to attack. I use Magical Leaf and it takes out Milotic in ONE HIT. There is light at the end of the tunnel! Up next, Lucario.

Lucario vs. Gardevoir

Since Gardevoir's Sp. Atk is maxed out, I'm going to take my chances and use Psychic even though it won't be super effective. Lucario uses Stone Edge and nearly knocks out Gardevoir. I use Psychic and it kills Lucario in one hit as well. Her last Pokemon is a paralyzed Togekiss. I know I have the battle won now. Togekiss is too slow when paralyzed.

Togekiss vs. Gardevoir

I simply used Psychic and defeated Togekiss. VICTORY!!! The MVP award goes to Gardevoir for sure.

That was the LONGEST battle I've ever had in that game. By far. Holy cow. I used over 40 Hyper Potions and 15 revives.

Now it's time to go the place where I can do gym rematches, so I can send my HeartGold team to Platinum to train, then send them back to HG. It's much easier training with the VS Seeker and Platinum gym rematches than it is training in HG.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 1st May 2012 at 9:47 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

After defeating the second gym, I decided to use my gastly I caught earlier, I took out a hm slave, and went to defeat team galactic in their little building. I got a Bike, and an explorers kit and went to the cycling route, which was good exp for my gastly, I went through mt coronet, and before Heartrome city I got a Roselia. My Gastly evolved into a Haunter which I evolved into a Gengar. In heartrome city I easily took care of the gym thanks to my Gengar.

Team:

Prinplup Level 28
    -BubbleBeam
    -Bide
    -Peck
    -Metal Claw

Luxio Level 27
    -Bite
    -Roar
    -Charge
    -Spark

Gengar Level 26
    -Shadow Punch
    -Sucker Punch
    -Mean look
    -Curse

Roselia Level 26
    -Grasswhistle
    -Giga Drain
    -Leech Seed
    -Magical Leaf
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 12th May 2012 at 9:50 PM.

Well, I restarted Platinum, and I've just beaten Gardenia. It's been easy sailing so far, just considering my next few team members.

Team:
    Ezra the Prinplup (level 21)
    Aston the Luxio (level 21)
    Juliet the Vespiquen (level 22)

I must say, I was rather lucky to get Juliet; it took ages to get a female though!

Defeated my rival, cleaned the route till the next little town, and defeated that tower for free exps, cleaned the route towards veilstone City and the trainers in the moo moo milk bar. After I arrived in Veilstone city I healed my pokemon and I challenged the gym, where my Luxio evolved into a Luxray.

Prinplup Level 32
    -BubbleBeam
    -Bide
    -Peck
    -Metal Claw

Luxray Level 31
    -Bite
    -Swagger
    -Charge
    -Spark

Gengar Level 30
    -Shadow Punch
    -Sucker Punch
    -Mean look
    -Curse

Roselia Level 29
    -Grasswhistle
    -Giga Drain
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Magical Leaf

I'm planning on playing through Platinum before B2W2 comes out, mainly because I've never actually beaten Platinum. I've always restarted the game before I get to the whole Stark Mountain thing (I never manage to get my National Dex). I'm really determined to play through the game completely and beat it. Here's hoping.

So, after meeting Professor Rowan, who is basically the coolest Professor in the series (sorry Juniper), I chose Turtwig as my starter, as always. I named him Larry, which is what I've always been planning on naming a dog when I get one. Till then...

I also caught a Kricketot, because I'm planning on using a bunch of more underrated guys in my team (planning on a Lumineon and Abomasnow as well). And for once, I didn't catch a Starly.

Played Platinum for the first time in a while because I've really missed it! I went through my PC boxes and found a Jirachi I got in a trade a while go. I decided to EV train it, so I put it in my party with one of my Pokerus infected Pokemon. After a few battles, Jirachi had the Pokerus too. I then gave it vitamins and then battled a bunch of Pokemon. Once I was done, I took it to the Elite Four and the Battleground for training.

I also checked my Pokedex to see how close I am to finishing it. I have over 400 Pokemon owned, and most of the ones I don't have are just evolved forms of Pokemon I already have. I might complete it soon.

After defeating the 4th gym, I helped dawn get her pokedex back, I got Hm fly, and went on my way to Pastoria City defeated the trainers, and when I arrived in Pastoria I defeated my rival and that gym was roselia/luxray fodder. After I defeated the gym I took care of that team galactic grunt, and went on my way to Route 210, where I evolved my Prinplup into an Empoleon.

Empoleon Level 36
    -Brine
    -Blizzard
    -Peck
    -Metal Claw

Luxray Level 35
    -Bite
    -Swagger
    -Charge
    -Thunder Fang

Gengar Level 34
    -Shadow ball
    -Pay back
    -Focus Blast
    -Curse

Roselia Level 34
    -Grasswhistle
    -Giga Drain
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Magical Leaf
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 24th May 2012 at 3:26 PM.

I have recently decided to take up chaining as a hobby, and I have had great success thus far, obtaining both forms of Shellos and five Electrike. I find that going for the swarm Pokemon of the day is by far the easiest approach. Also, chaining on Platinum is far easier to see than on Diamond and Pearl, allowing me to take my DS places and chain instead of being shut up in a dark room concentrating on the patches. I am considering (and have actually already started) synchronizing shinies for good natures and started a 100% legitimate all shiny competitive team. In order to gain money for repels, I found the best way is to walk down the street with DS in tow battling rich people repetitively via Vs. Seeker.

At route 210 I got a Swablu I went to the little town where I defeated team galactic and got HM surf. I went to Canalave city and my swablu evolved into an Altaria. I defeated my rival
    I trained my team on Iron Island I let roselia evolve into a roserade. After that I defeated the 6th gym.

Empoleon Level 43
    -Surf
    -Blizzard
    -Peck
    -Flash Cannon

Luxray Level 40
    -Bite
    -Swagger
    -Charge
    -Thunder Fang

Gengar Level 40
    -Shadow ball
    -Pay back
    -Focus Blast
    -Curse

Roserade Level 41
    -Grasswhistle
    -Giga Drain
    -Toxic
    -Petal Dance

Altaria Level 40
    -Dragonbreath
    -Fly
    -Take Down
    -Sing

Diamond: Progress has been slow. My Pokemon team are still at Level 92, but I did manage to complete some little sidequest things.

- I updated my Pokemon movesets.
    - Obtained all the backdrops from the Daily lottery draw.
    - After several strolls in Amity Square, I finally obtained every single item possible
    - Completed my berry and Pokeball seals collection.
    - Obtained all the massage accessories.

EDIT: I had a random encouter with a shiny Shellos (West Sea forme), which I caught. Image.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 30th May 2012 at 5:51 PM.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

A few days ago, I decided to restart my Platinum version. (again)

After training and evolving my team, I went into Roark's gym. Here was my team status:
    Bibarel - Lv. 17
    Monferno - Lv. 16
    Luxio - Lv. 16
    Staravia - Lv. 16
    Alakazam - Lv. 16
    Roselia - Lv. 17

A bit overkill, I think.

The end result was my Bibarel flattening every one of his Pokémon easily. It grew to Lv. 18 aswell.

Pokédex Progress:
    Seen: 026
    Obtained: 023

Today I worked more on my team. I battled somewhere around 40 pokemon in the north of Sinnoh (Acuity Lakefront {bottom part} to be exact). This extra exp caused a level gain in houndoom as well as a few in luxio and carnivine. I will be doing a few more encounters in hope to catch up the later two (luxio and carnivine) for my rotational team which will be:

leafeon, carnivine, whiscash, houndoom, staraptor, alakazam, mamoswine, and garchomp (I think that is it but I may have left like 2 out...)

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

After 3 months of no playing..lol. I decided to pull out my Diamond to play.

Currently playing around in the underground stuff now.. I like looking for items.

About to go to Snowpoint city too, nya~

Since my last post, I have caught several Pokémon, and made it to the Eterna City. After catching, training, and evolving my Cleffa, I went into the gym to battle the leader, Gardenia.

Here was my team right before the match. I replaced Bibarel with Clefairy btw.

Luxio - Lv. 20
    Clefairy - Lv. 21
    Alakazam - Lv. 21
    Staravia - Lv. 21
    Monferno - Lv. 21
    Roselia - Lv. 22

Fun fact: My Monferno is shiny.

After several exchanges of attacks, and one Super Potion each, followed by another few exchanges of attacks, Luxio took out Turtwig.

So I switched in my Clefairy when her Cherrim came out. Gardenia used another Super Potion when Cherrim was about to faint. A waste of effort. I took it down a few turns later with a combination of Ice Beam and Return.

She sent in her Roserade, so I bought out my Monferno. Not wanting to delay her defeat any longer, I used Overheat. A one hit KO.

And the match ended.

Pokédex Progress:
    Seen: 051
    Obtained: 035
    Last edited by Eternalserenity; 1st June 2012 at 12:04 PM.

Spent this morning digging underground.
    Hatched 6 Riolu eggs.
    Picked up berries.
    Trained my team.

Now I'm on my way on top of Mt Coronet to get the last badge, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 2nd June 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Well, since I lost a lot of progress on SoulSilver, I'm going to lay Pearl instead.
    I started my adventure, and, deciding I want my Piplup to remain a mint-condition starter forever, I decided not to make it fight.
    *gets pummeled by Starly, who then leave*
    Rival: FWAAAAAAH YOUR PIPLUP IS SO COOL
    (I"m serious this is what happened)

Page 191 of 212 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast