It's finally time for the aftergame! I cover a lot of things (not everything) before heading off to the Fight Area.
Zach's Pokémon Platinum Adventure Part 10: VS Flint & Volkner At The Fight Area!
- Firing up the game for the first time after my miraculous win over Cynthia, my mom tells me about Matt wanting me to go somewhere, or something. Not doing that until later in the part.
- I get data on the remaining Pokémon in the Pokédex, which are the Lake Trio & Rotom. Didn't catch Mesprit yet, though I did get Uxie, Azelf & Rotom (had to make my 3DS's time night temporarily though). I even caught Rotom on my first Ultra Ball! (I know how easy that is......)
- Now I finally got the National Dex (along with the Poké Radar, not that I'll use it) and many new things opened up.
- First, I headed to the Pal Park (already battled the trainers during the main game) and got the Trainer Counter App from Oak. Will be getting all the other items received there later.
- Went to Celestic Town to talk to the elder, who told be about Dialga & Palkia. Will be getting them soon.
- Headed over to Eterna City and talked to Professor Oak and now the three birds are roaming around Sinnoh. Will be getting them soon as well.
- I flew over to Canalave City and went to Fullmoon Island and got the Lunar Wing (will be getting Cresselia soon). Also went to Iron Island to get a Metal Coal from Byron.
- Moved on over to Turnback Cave and eventually got the Griseous Orb.
- Went to Victory Road for the stuff with Marley. It was a bit tricky to do because I didn't want to give my team HMs they didn't need, so I had to box some of my team members. It all worked out in the end as I battled all the trainers, found all the items and got a couple of levels on my team.
- Now it is time for the Fight Area. Went to the boat at Snowpoint City and Cynthia appeared. After she talked, I boarded my boat and was on my way. By the way, I didn't go to Snowpoint Temple because there is nothing to do there yet.
- At the Fight Area, Matt appeared and asked if I can battle alongside him against Flint & Volkner. I said yes and it was a tough battle!
Swine Flu & Staraptor VS Houndoom & Luxray (Everyone except Luxray loses)
Tiberius & Torterra VS Magmortar & Luxray (Tiberius is recalled)
Serena & Torterra VS Magmortar & Luxray (Torterra loses)
Serena & Floatzel VS Magmortar & Luxray (Floatzel loses)
Serena & Snorlax VS Magmortar & Luxray (Serena & Luxray lose)
Masquerade & Snorlax VS Magmortar & Jolteon (Masquerade & Magmortar lose)
Tiberius & Snorlax VS Flareon & Jolteon (Snorlax loses)
Tiberius & Heracross VS Flareon & Jolteon (Heracross & Jolteon lose)
Tiberius & Rapidash VS Flareon & Electivire (Tiberius loses)
Sphinx & Rapidash VS Flareon & Electivire (Flareon loses)
Sphinx & Rapidash VS Electivire (Sphinx wins)
As you can see, this was a very tough battle. Matt lost his whole team and I was down to my second to last one. I didn't even need Cobblepot!
- After that intensely heated and electrified battle (puns intended), I got the Super Rod from a fisherman and upgraded my Vs. Recorder.
- Healed and saved at the Fight Area's Pokémon Center.
Cobblepot/Empoleon- LV 53
Ice Beam, HP (Psychic), Surf & Flash Cannon
Sphinx/Luxray- LV 54
Iron Tail, Leer, Crunch & Spark
Masquerade/Roserade- LV 53
Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Flash & Sludge Bomb
Serena/Togekiss- LV 52
Fire Blast, HP (Electric), Aura Sphere & Fly
Tiberius/Houndoom- LV 53
HP (Ice), Thunder Fang, Dark Pulse & Flamethrower
Swine Flu/Mamoswine- LV 52
Return, Earthquake, Ice Fang & Stone Edge
Next Time: Pretty straightforward, I'll be covering Route 225 & the Survival Area. I'll probably have to go through Route 225 twice because you need Cut & Rock Climb to full explore it.