Page 198 of 206 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 5143

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Just Started on my Platinum today! Chose Piplup, fought my rival, Scales and gained a level! Continuing onto Sandgem town.

Piplup, Level 6.

Heading to Sandgem~

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    Team:

Grotle Lv.31 Male Calm (Razor Leaf/Mega Drain/Bite/Tackle) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
    Staravia Lv.32 Female Jolly (Return/Aerial Ace/Quick Attack/Endeavor) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:None
    Luxray Lv.32 Male Mild (Spark/Bite/Charge/Swagger) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:None
    Floatzel Lv.31 Male Timid (Aqua Jet/Water Gun/Crunch/Swift) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:None
    Bronzor Lv.32 Genderless Lonely (Extrasensory/Earthquake/Safeguard/Confuse Ray) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:None
    Houndoom Lv.32 Male Lonely (Fire Fang/Bite/Thunder Fang/Beat Up) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:None
    Seems like an Epic team! If you ever need some training, theres a collector on the route below veilstone, he has 6 pokemon, gives MASSIVE amounts of exp for his placement in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

I was just playing on my Pearl, and I caught a level 52 Fearow on Route 225. I decided to read it's summary, and I saw the purple PKRS sign! I was like "Oh my gosh, legit Pokerus from the wild! How lucky!"
    ....Better remember to put it in a PC box before it goes away :3

Come visit us!
    Special thanks to Shiny_Wooper for the awesome Ditto trophy.

Today,a lot of things happened.I went after the galactic grunt and defeated him easily.I met Cynthia who gave me the SecretPotion.Then,I defeated all the trainers on Route 212.During the battles,Grotle,Bronzor and Staravia all evolved which means now my team is fully evolved.Grotle learned Leech Seed and Earthquake.Since I had used my lone Heart Scale to reteach Houndoom Thunder Fang earlier,I went all the way back to Solaceon Town and saved the game there.From the newspaper company guy who gives you Heart Scale and Pokeballs for showing him a Pokemon,I was able to get a Heart Scale and some Dusk Balls.First he asked for Glameow(I am playing Platinum you fool how can I get Glameow),so i resetted.Then,he asked for Espeon(i am not going through all the trouble of raising the friendship and all just to get the reward).The third time I got lucky.He asked me to show him a Porygon.I went back To Veilstone and got myself a Porygon.I showed him and got the Heart Scale and went to Pastoria to reteach Torterra Wood Hammer.Staravia learned Close Combat on evolving.I then went Underground with my Explorers Kit and searched for about 1 hour for the various Shards.Soon,I got enough of the required Shards.I went to the Move Tutor on Route 212 and taught Floatzel Ice Punch and Bronzong Zen Headbutt.I am currently in Pastoria looking for my second HM Slave,a Tropius in the Great Marsh.

Team:

Lv.33 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Bite/Leech Seed) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None

Lv.34 Female Jolly (Return/Aerial Ace/Close Combat/Endeavor) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:None

Lv.33 Male Mild (Spark/Bite/Charge/Swagger) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:None

Lv.33 Male Timid (Aqua Jet/Ice Punch/Crunch/Swift) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:None

Lv.33 Genderless Lonely (Zen Headbutt/Extrasensory/Earthquake/Confuse Ray) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:None

Lv.33 Male Lonely (Bite/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Beat Up) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:None
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I caught my second HM Slave,a Tropius in Great Marsh.I then went to Route 210 defeating all the trainers.I arrived in Celestic Town and saved the game.I also taught my Houndoom Shadow Ball via TM which I obtained on the same route.

Team:

Lv.33 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Bite/Leech Seed) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None

Lv.34 Female Jolly (Return/Aerial Ace/Close Combat/Endeavor) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:None

Lv.34 Male Mild (Spark/Bite/Charge/Swagger) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:None

Lv.34 Male Timid (Aqua Jet/Ice Punch/Crunch/Swift) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:None

Lv.35 Genderless Lonely (Zen Headbutt/Extrasensory/Earthquake/Confuse Ray) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:None

Lv.34 Male Lonely (Bite/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:None

I checked the places of interest in Celestic Town and came to know the presence of Team Galactic.Cyrus was easily defeated.He started with Sneasel while I sent out Houndoom.Sneasel did some damage with slash while Houndoom did heavy damage with Fire Fang.Cyrus used Hyper Potion to heal Sneasel while Houndoom used Fire Fang to do heavy damage again.Sneasel used Slash and Houndoom used Fire Fang but it missed.Houndoom was defeated with Quick Attack.I sent out Staraptor.Staraptor defeated it with Return.He sent out Golbat.Staraptor's Return and Golbat's Air Cutter both did some damage to each other.Staraptor finished it off with one more Return.He sent out Murkrow.Staraptor's Return did heavy damage to Murkrow but Murkrow's Sitrus Berry healed it.It used Drill Peck to heavily damage Staraptor.Staraptor finished it off with Return.Cynthia's Grandmother gave me HM Surf which I taught to my Floatzel(which I'll later replace for Waterfall and after the Pokemon League for Aqua Tail).I also trained my HM Slave Bidoof so that it evolved into Bibarel and can use Surf.I also taught it Surf because I'll need him anyway after the eight badge.

Team:

Lv.34 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Bite/Leech Seed) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None

Lv.35 Female Jolly (Return/Aerial Ace/Close Combat/Endeavor) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:None

Lv.34 Male Mild (Spark/Bite/Charge/Swagger) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:None

Lv.34 Male Timid (Aqua Jet/Surf/Ice Punch/Crunch) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:None

Lv.35 Genderless Lonely (Zen Headbutt/Extrasensory/Earthquake/Confuse Ray) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:None

Lv.35 Male Lonely (Bite/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:None

I flew to Jublife City.I then went through Route 218 defeating all the trainers and reached Canalave City.I went round the city and my rival Barry suddenly popped up and challenged me to a battle.He was easily defeated.He started with his Staraptor while I sent out my Torterra.Staraptor used Double Team to raise its evasion and Torterra's Leech Seed missed.He used Double Team again but this time Leech Seed hit and his HP started to drain.It used Double Team again while Torterra's Bite did little damage.It defeated Torterra with a single Aerial Ace.I sent out Bronzong.Staraptor's Take Down didn't do much damage while Bronzong's Zen Headbutt did some damage along with Leech Seed.It used Take Down again and fainted due to recoil.He sent out Infernape.It did some damage with Brick Break and was knocked out Zen Headbutt.He sent out Heracross.Heracross defeated Bronzong with Brick Break.I sent out Houndoom.Houndoom's Fire Fang did heavy damage to Heracross but it defeated Houndoom with Brick Break.I sent out my Staraptor.It defeated Heracross with Aerial Ace.He sent out his Floatzel.It did some damage with Swift but took heavy damage from Staraptor's Return.It did some more damage with Swift but was defeated by another Return.He sent out Roserade.Staraptor OHKO'ed it with one Aerial Ace.Then I explored the rest of the city and saved the game.In my next update,I will take on the Iron Island before going to the gym.

EDIT:Went to Oreburgh Gate to get TM Brick Break and also battled a trainer there.Taught Brick Break to Floatzel.In Canalave City,I surfed to find the TM U-Turn which I taught to Staraptor.Also realised that Fuego Ironworks and the route below Veilstone are now accesible due to Surf so I will visit them as well.

Team:

Lv.34 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Bite/Leech Seed) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None

Lv.36 Female Jolly (Return/Aerial Ace/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:None

Lv.35 Male Mild (Spark/Bite/Charge/Swagger) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:None

Lv.35 Male Timid (Surf/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:None

Lv.36 Genderless Lonely (Zen Headbutt/Extrasensory/Earthquake/Confuse Ray) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:None

Lv.36 Male Lonely (Bite/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:None
    Last edited by amittal12; 7th October 2012 at 4:09 PM.

Diamond: FINALLY, my team members are all at Level 100. In addition to that, I have purchased every single accessory at the Floroma flower shop after doing a lot of berry growing to get the necessary berries as payment. Now, I'm officially done with this game. I may return to it for the Battle Tower and what not in the far future, but for now, I rest and move onto Black2.

Oh yeah, I also caught a shiny Kricketune from the Trophy Garden via Random Encounter.

I decided to pick up Platinum again while waiting for White 2 to arrive (it's been in my town for 3 days and hasn't been delivered yet WTF).

I resumed training this Vulpix I received via trade that knows Hypnosis and Energy Ball. It's only level 25 right now and I'm trying to level it up along with the rest of my team so I can rematch the Elite Four. I can go as far as what's-her-name's Gliscor and it beats me every time no matter what Pokemon I use.
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

I did a lot of stuff yesterday that I forgot to post.I went to Route 213 and defeated all the Post-Surf trainers.Then I went to Fuego Ironworks and defeated all the trainers there.Then I sailed to Iron Island via Canalave City and defeated all the trainers there with Riley.I also found TM Iron Tail which I taught to Luxray.Riley offered me a Riolu egg but I couldn't get it since I had no space in my Party.I then went to Canalave Gym and defeated all the trainers there.I healed my Pokemon and challenged Byron.He was very easy.He started with Magneton and I sent out Luxray.Luxray used Charge to raise the power of its next electric attack and also its Special Defense.Magneton did heavy damage to Luxray with Tri Attack and luckily also froze it.Luxray thawed out via Aspear Berry while Magneton's Tri Attack didn't do much damage this time.Luxray used Spark which did little damage to Magneton but it also paralyzed it.Magneton couldn't move due to paralysis.Luxray used Spark which did little damage to Magneton and it was knocked out by Magneton's Flash Cannon.I sent out Torterra.Torterra knocked out Magneton with one Earthquake.Byron sent out Steelix.Torterra and Steelix both did some damage to each other with Earthquake and Ice Fang respectively.But Steelix was defeated with another Earthquake.Byron sent out Bastiodon.Torterra did heavy damage to Bastiodon with Earthquake but Bastiodon's Sitrus Berry restored health and it used Iron Defense to raise its Defense.Another Earthquake from Torterra took down Bastiodon.I won the Mine Badge and TM Flash Cannon.I exited the gym and found Barry who asked me to come to Canalave Library but I decided to go to Pokemon Center first and healed my Pokemon.I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.38 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Bite/Leech Seed) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None

Lv.38 Female Jolly (Return/Aerial Ace/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:None

Lv.37 Male Mild (Spark/Iron Tail/Bite/Charge) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:None

Lv.38 Male Timid (Surf/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:None

Lv.38 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Confuse Ray) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:None

Lv.38 Male Lonely (Faint Attack/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:None

I got massacred by my first Gym Battle with Candice, because her Froslass had used Double Team a few times, and it was hailing.
    The secound try though, I beat her pretty easily, using Infernape instead of Milotic against froslass, and beating Abomasnow early

MY STARTER HAD PKRS OMG SO LUCKY

Anyways, new game first pokemon on my team is an Onix of Careful Nature. took me about 15 pokeballs to catcch this sucker, Named him Hades.
    Sarkhan

Tortarus Malfegor GlacierExpediaLucifer Optimus

In Canalave City,I came to know about explosion at Lake Valor.I went there and found Team Galactic.I defeated all the grunts,healed and challenged Saturn and won quite easily.He started with Golbat while I sent out Houndoom.Houndoom did some damage with Thunder Fang while Golbat's Air Cutter did comparatively less damage.Houndoom's Thunder Fang did some more damage while Golbat used Toxic to poison Houndoom.Houndoom was hurt by Poison.Houndoom defeated Golbat with another Thunder Fang.It was hurt by Poison.Saturn sent out Toxicroak.Houndoom did heavy damage with Fire Fang.Toxicroak's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it defeated Houndoom with Poison Jab.I sent out Staraptor.Staraptor defeated Toxicroak with Aerial Ace.Saturn sent out Bronzor.Staraptor's Close Combat did some damage but its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.Bronzor used Iron Defense to raise its defense sharply.Staraptor's Close Combat did little damage while Bronzor's Rock Tomb did some damage and lowered Staraptor's speed.Staraptor knocked out Bronzor with U-Turn.I then went to Lake Verity and battled the grunts there.After healing at my house,I challenged Mars and defeated her.She started with Golbat and I sent out Luxray.Golbat used Supersonic to confuse Luxray but Luxray's Spark did heavy damage and paralyzed Golbat.Luxray defeated Golbat with another Spark.Mars sent out Bronzor.Luxray's Spark did some damage while Bronzor's Extrasensory did little damage.Luxray's Spark did some more damage and paralyzed Bronzor.Bronzor's Extrasensory did little damage again.Luxray defeated Bronzor with another Spark.Mars sent out Purugly.Purugly's Fake Out did some damage and flinched Luxray.Purugly defeated Luxray with Slash.I sent out Floatzel.Floatzel's Brick Break did some damage.Purugly's Sitrus Berry restored some of its health and it did heavy damage with Slash.Floatzel's Brick Break did some more damage but it was defeated by Purugly's Faint Attack.I sent out Torterra.Torterra took some damage from Slash but defeated Purugly with Earthquake.Since I was in Sandgem Town,I decided to explore the post-Surf routes 219,220 and 221.I defeated all the trainers there.Since the Pal Park was closed,I went back to Sandgem Town and saved the game.

Team:

Lv.39 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Bite/Leech Seed) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None

Lv.40 Female Jolly (Return/Aerial Ace/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:None

Lv.39 Male Mild (Spark/Iron Tail/Bite/Charge) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:None

Lv.39 Male Timid (Surf/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:None

Lv.40 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Confuse Ray) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:None

Lv.40 Male Lonely (Faint Attack/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:None

I went through Mt.Coronet to reach Route 216.I could only take four members of my team due to requiring my two HM Slaves there.I defeated all the trainers there.Then I went to Route 217 and defeated all the trainers there as well.At Acuity Lakefront,i saw Barry who told me about requiring the Snowpoint Gym Badge to use Rock Climb.I arrived in Snowpoint City and went around exploring the city and found literally nothing except the Snowpoint Temple(which can only be accessed after defeating the Elite 4) and the Gym.I withdrew my other two team members.Then I went to the gym and defeated all the trainers,healed and challenged Candice.She was hard and the battle was full of HAX but I managed to win.She started with Sneasel and I sent out Houndoom.Sneasel's Slash did some damage and it took heavy damage from Houndoom's Fire Fang.Candice used Hyper Potion to restore Sneasel's HP.Houndoom's Fire Fang did heavy damage again.Sneasel defeated Houndoom with Slash Critical Hit.I sent out Staraptor.Sneasel did some damage with Ice Shard but it was defeated by Staraptor's Return.Candice sent out Abomasnow whose Snow Warning whipped up a Hailstorm.Staraptor did heavy damage with Aerial Ace but was defeated by Abomasnow's Avalanche.I sent out Luxray.Luxray knocked out Abomasnow with Iron Tail.Candice sent out Piloswine while Luxray was buffeted by Hail.Luxray OHKO'ed Piloswine with Iron Tail.Candice sent out Froslass while Luxray was buffeted by Hail.Froslass used Double Team to raise its evasiveness.Luxray's Iron Tail missed and it is buffeted by Hail.Froslass uses Double Team again.Luxray's Crunch missed and it is buffeted by Hail.Froslass uses Double Team again.Luxray's Crunch missed and it is buffeted by Hail.Froslass used Blizzard which did heavy damage and froze Luxray.Luxray is buffeted by Hail.I used Ice Heal to thaw out Luxray hoping for Blizzard to miss but it didn't happen.Luxray was defeated by Blizzard.I sent out Floatzel.Floatzel's Crunch did heavy damage.Froslass uses Double Team again.Floatzel is buffeted by Hail.Floatzel knocked out Froslass with Crunch.I won the Icicle Badge and got TM Avalanche.I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.41 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Bite/Leech Seed) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None

Lv.41 Female Jolly (Return/Aerial Ace/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:None

Lv.42 Male Mild (Spark/Iron Tail/Crunch/Charge) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:None

Lv.41 Male Timid (Surf/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:None

Lv.42 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Confuse Ray) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:None

Lv.41 Male Lonely (Faint Attack/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:None

I easily beat Candice a few days ago, and now I'm back at... Route 216. Yeah.

Anyway, here is how the gym went. I proceeded to have trouble with every single trainer in the gym, while finally knocking out Candice with ease. Plupole beat Piloswine, Bellchime beat Sneasel, we had trouble on Abomasnow but Drifty proceeded to beat it, Froslass was easily picked out by Shixray.

Plupole the Empoleon@Soothe Bell
    Level 44
    Male
    Jolly
    Strongly Defiant
    Likes Sweet food
    Torrent
    Brine
    Metal Claw
    Bubblebeam
    Peck

Bellchime the Chimecho@Soothe Bell
    Level 40
    Female
    Docie
    Strong Willed
    Happily eats anything
    Levitate
    Heal Bell
    Icy Wind
    Astonish
    Confusion

Shixray the Luxray@none
    Level 41
    Male
    Sassy
    Impetuous and silly
    Likes bitter food
    Intimidate
    Swagger
    Bite
    Spark
    Thunder Fang

Jubilee the Togetic@Shell Bell
    Level 42
    Male
    Sassy
    Capable of taking hits
    Likes bitter food
    Hustle
    Fly
    Magical Leaf
    AncientPower
    Sweet Kiss

Dewrose the Roselia@Big Root
    Level 40
    Female
    Bashful
    Strong willed
    Happily eats anything
    Natural Cure
    Giga Drain
    Cut
    Toxic
    Petal Dance

Drifty the Drifblim@Amulet Coin
    Level 40
    Male
    Impish
    Highly Persistent
    Likes sour food
    Aftermath
    Ominous Wnid
    Baton Pass
    Gust
    Stockpile

I defeated the few Post-Rock Climb trainers on Route 216 and also grabbed TM Ice Beam.Then I headed to Acuity Lakefront and found out that Barry had been defeated.I went to Veilstone HQ and defeated all the Team Galactic Grunts there.I healed my Pokemon.I battled Cyrus and won.He started with Sneasel and I sent out Houndoom.Sneasel's Slash did some damage while Houndoom's Fire Fang did heavy damage.Cyrus used Hyper Potion to heal Sneasel while Houndoom's Fire Fang did heavy damage again.Sneasel's Slash did some damage but it was defeated by Houndoom's Fire Fang.Cyrus sent out Honchkrow.Houndoom's Thunder Fang did some damage and made Honchkrow flinch.Houndoom's Thunder Fang did some more damage.Honchkrow's Sitrus Berry restored some if its health and it knocked out Houndoom with Faint Attack.I sent out Staraptor.Staraptor defeated Honchkrow with Return.Cyrus sent out Crobat.Crobat and Staraptor did some damage to each other with Air Cutter and Return respectively.Crobat did some more damage with Air Cutter but it was defeated by Staraptor's Return.I got the Master Ball from Cyrus.I found Uxie,Mesprit and Azelf all locked up in chains.I challenged and defeated Saturn.He started with Golbat and I sent out Houndoom.Houndoom's Thunder Fang did heavy damage while Golbat also did some damage with Poison Fang.Houndoom's Thunder Fang missed and Golbat did some more damage with Poison Fang.Houndoom knocked out Golbat with Thunder Fang.Saturn sent out Toxicroak.Houndoom's Fire Fang did some damage and made Toxicroak flinch.Houndoom's Fire Fang did some more damage.Toxicroak's Sitrus Berry restored some of its health and it knocked out Houndoom with X-Scissor.I sent out Luxray.Toxicroak's Poison Jab did heavy damage and poisoned Luxray while Luxray's Spark did some damage and paralyzed Toxicroak.Luxray was hurt by Poison.Luxray knocked out Toxicroak with Spark.Luxray was hurt by Poison.Saturn sent out Bronzor.Luxray did some damage with Spark while Bronzor's Extrasensory did little damage.Luxray fainted due to poisoning.I sent out Floatzel.Floatzel's Surf did some damage while Bronzor's Extrasensory did little damage.Floatzel knocked out Bronzor with another Surf.I freed Uxie,Mesprit and Azelf.I came to know that Team Galactic plans something at Mt.Coronet.I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.42 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Bite/Leech Seed) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None

Lv.43 Female Jolly (Return/Aerial Ace/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:None

Lv.42 Male Mild (Spark/Iron Tail/Crunch/Charge) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:None

Lv.42 Male Timid (Surf/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:None

Lv.43 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Confuse Ray) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:None

Lv.42 Male Lonely (Faint Attack/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:None

Yesterday,I played Platinum but forgot to post.I went through Mt.Coronet defeating countless Team Galactic grunts.I reached Spear Pillar and with Barry fought Mars and Jupiter.They were tough because I only had four team members with me(I needed 2 HM Slaves for the purpose).But I managed to defeated them.My rival was a good Punching bag as they kept hitting his Pokemon.Then Barry healed my team.Cyrus tried to control Dialga and Palkia with the Red Chain and Uxie,Mesprit and Azelf couldn't stop it.Then came Giratina and took Cyrus to Distortion World.That place is just terribly hard.Despite using Psypokes Walkthrough,I got lost.But I managed to find my way.I found Cyrus who challenged me to a battle.He easily defeated me because I had an underlevelled team of only four members.So,now I have to train my Pokemon some more and carefully chose which four to take there.

Team:

Lv.43 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Bite/Leech Seed) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None

Lv.44 Female Jolly (Return/Aerial Ace/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:None

Lv.43 Male Mild (Spark/Iron Tail/Crunch/Charge) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:None

Lv.43 Male Timid (Surf/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:None

Lv.44 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Confuse Ray) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:None

Lv.44 Male Lonely (Faint Attack/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:None

Restarting my Diamond version once more, I went with Chimchar as my starter this time. I decided to alter my team, though, this time making it all up as I went along. In the fight with the Starly, for example, I decided to use Starly on my team. As soon as I finished up at Sandgem town, I bought 5 Pokeballs and ran down to Route 201. A few encounters later, I had my Starly: level 3. Training Cojiro (Chimchar) and Raptor (Starly) each to level 6 (with a bit of fainting on Raptor's half), Wolfpaw- my trainer- continued past Sandgem Town onto the next route. After an ever-so-pointless tutorial as to how to catch Pokemon (*pointing to Raptor*), I carried on. By the time I finally reached Jubilife, both Cojiro and Raptor were level 8. Running to Jubilife, I went to the Pokemon Center, and then to the Trainer's School to fight the 2 Abras and get the TM for Hidden Power. I aced them both, and carried on up to get the Poketch (taking less time than in my last playthrough). Straight afterwards, I ignored the usual route to Oreburgh, and went straight up. I ignored the trainers and went into the grass for my next Pokemon- Budew. Finding and catching it easily, I trained my newest member of my team, Misao, to level 9, as well as Cojiro and Raptor. After, I went to fight my rival, Demoneb. Fighting Raptor against his own Starly, my level-9 bird took it out easily with Wing Attack. I then sent out Misao against his Piplup, and managed to take it down with two Absorbs.

Nothing much happened on the route to Oreburgh. Items collected, Pokemon trained, Abra considered to being caught and used, as Cojiro had recently learned Taunt, disabling its Teleport. However, I continued to the city, training my Pokemon to level 11. I continued downwards to the mines. Trained. Found Roark. Trained some more. I also caught an Onix, but promptly decided that Cranidos was better, so now Sarekno is an HM Slave. At last, at level 13, my Pokemon were ready to go. Moving Misao to the front of my party, I went forth to challenge the Gym. It was too simple- Misao absolutely swept the floor with my opponents with its Absorb and Mega Drain. I was even screaming out "Die!" constantly in my head. At Roark, it started at level 14- at the end, it hit level 16, making Misao the strongest member of my team.

I then carried on back to Jubilife, and defeated the Team Galactic agents easily with Cojiro, who evolved into Monferno after that fight. Carrying on upwards to the Route where I caught Misao, I went past the area where Rock Smash was required, and carried onto the Valley Windworks, and defeated the Team Galactic member outside and in the Meadow. I trained Cojiro and evolved Raptor, then quit.

Wolfpaw's team so far:
    Cojiro, level 16
    Raptor, level 14
    Misao, level 16
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Hello again everybody! Last time I posted here (2 months ago O.o) I had beaten Bertha from the E4... Well, today I decided to play again, and I battled Flint.
    Gastrodon VS Houndoom - Poor Gastrodon, my water type lost
    Drapion VS Houndoom - Drapion all the way mofo's!
    Froslass VS Infernape - Went for an Attract strategy. Unfortunately the ape hit me with a fatal Flare Blitz on the second turn -.-
    Torterra VS Infernape - LOL INFERNAPE KILLED ITSELF WITH A FLARE BLITZ THAT LEFT MY STARTER WITH 2 HP LOL
    Ambipom VS Flareon - Overheat killed me
    Drapion VS Flareon - Rock Slide all the way! Drapion leveled up to level 50.
    Drapion VS Magmortar - Rock slide did basically nothing cuz of that stupid Sitrus Berry, and Magmortar killed Drapion --' Now Im left with a almost-dead turtle and an ice hockey mask...
    Torterra VS Magmortar - Revived Drapion, RIP Torterra
    Glalie VS Magmortar - Fully restored Drapion, RIP Glalie
    Drapion VS Magmortar - A level 50 Drapion VS A level 57 Magmortar. Used my last Rock Slide on the monster, he used Flamethrower. Survived with 13 HP, but guess what? NO PP ON ROCK SLIDE :O Went for crunch... R[GNPFEAOFPNERFAIERFNIWEB **** YOU FLINT U AND UR STUPID FULL RESTORES. Well Crunch did alright damage and lowered that monster's defenses, but he beat me after reviving Froslass.
    Froslass VS Magmortar - This is eitehr a one shot or death. Went for Attract... Magmortar failed his attack!! Revived Drapion, and Magmortar... didnt miss his attack again wtf so unlucky!
    Drapion VS Magmortar - Well since I did lower his defenses... revived Froslass again O.o
    Froslass VS Magmortar - Attract c'mon mate! Magmortar... O.O

After a failed attempt, I restarted my game for another try. This time, I put Drapion in the first slot.
    Drapion VS Houndoom - 2HKO'd it without taking any damage (thank you Rock Slide for flinching it!!)
    Torterra VS Infernape - He used Flare Blitz... I survived, he took some damage. Now I used Earthquake... OH EAT THAT MONKEY BOY XD
    Drapion VS Flareon - 2HKO'd it without taking any damage (thank you Overheat for failing!!) XDDD This is going so well :O
    Froslass VS Magmortar - Here's the big challenge... Used Attract... WTF He didn't miss -.-
    Drapion VS Magmortar - I've had enough of your **** man. 2 Rock Slide's almost killed it, but he's a little ***** and didn't get flinched.
    Ambipom VS Magmortar - Return.... killed that fugly mofo!!
    Ambipom VS Rapidash - Used return, took half of his HP and he used... I have no idea actually wasn't paying attention, all I know is it didn't do any damage. Finished it off with Return.

Woah, Flint was harder than expected, but my Pokemon did amazing!
    Star: Debatable between Ambipom and Drapion, as Ambipom got his star plus his last but Drapion 2HKO'd two Pokemon without taking damage.

Team:
    Leafwiggy, level 49
    Flirt Lvl 50
    Handy Lvl 53
    Scorpio Lvl 50
    Santas Bud Lvl 53
    HockeyMask Lvl 49
    I wonder who will still be active in the forums 3 years from now, from the people that are active now.

As I was looking through my different games to check the pokemon I caught, I noticed that I had restarted my Diamond game, so I decided to start playing again. Decided to pick Piplup as my starter, and turns out I got a female, my first ever female starter

As I went forward, I caught a Starly to use as a future Fly poke, and a Shinx for my electric type until I get a Pikachu. Got to Jubilife City, collected the coupons for the Poketch, met Tyson (my rival) at the trainer school to give him his package, which landed me with a Town Map, then headed North to catch a Budew for my next team member, then headed towards Oreburgh City.

Went to the mine to get Roark to go back to his gym so I could challenge him. As I was there, I caught myself an Onix to add to my team, and decided to mix things up and add a Zubat to my team for the first time ever. Went in to the different houses to collect items, and then saved for the night before challenging Roark.

Current team:

Onix Lv 14
    Starly Lv 13
    Shinx Lv 13
    Budew Lv 13
    Zubat Lv 14
    Piplup Lv 14
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Pokemon Y

Dis: I've been waiting for a Beldum swarm for forever, I'm almost tired of waiting and starting to consider going to Rte. 210 N to pokéradar for a Bagon.
    Dis: Ditto in Backlot's Mansion is also super-elusive, I keep getting everything BUT Ditto... Starting to consider trading one from HG instead.

Pearl - I've been on Pearl to get my pokdex completed and sent over to White2 to get the shiny charm, i've also started to learn to chain properly now and got a chain of 26 of Starly until a shinx wrecked it for me so im trying my new found skills on Bagon. I'm hoping to get the reminder of the Kanto dex finished by today.

Kanto: Arcanine/Mew
    Need for box: Arcanine/Electibuzz/Machamp/Mewtwo/Mew

Johto: Slowking/Scizor/MiltankKingdra which I will breed up for evolution Also need Ho-Oh and a Celebii.
    Need for Box: Slowking/Scizor/Miltank

Hoenn: Exploud/Delcatty/Lairon/Vibrava/Luntatone/Baltoy/Claytol/Cradily/Shuppet/Duskull/Tropicus/Grumpig although I suspect I'll need to get a Spoink as I cant find one inbox/Glailie/Clampearl/Huntail/Gorbyss/Latios/Jirachi/Deoxys. Yeah quite a mess to sort out.
    Need for Box: Exploud/Grumpig/Flygon

Shinnoh: Dont think I need to evolve any others for pokedex. Reminder of national dex: Gliscor/Dusknoir/Flosslass/Electivire
    Need for Box: Vesiquen. - Working on today.

Been releasing leftovers from previous breeding and any extras which has already got me loads of extra room I still got loads of extras to get rid of. Im hoping to get the reminder completed ASAP.

I'm slowly working through my boxes I've almost finished Kanto and Shinnoh and got a few bits and bobs left for Johto.

So far:
    National Seen 470 Obtained 461.
    Last edited by Dragon trainer; 8th December 2012 at 12:03 PM.
    Internet now on 3DS Please PM me for outstanding trades with ****TRADE OUTSTANDING**** IN SUBJECT LINE so I dont miss it Thank you!!

Currently:

Playing
    X

Writing
    Unnova fiction

- re-editing proglogue
    - planning main story line

Friend code 3ds 0404-6504-6432

I started or I should say am attempting a nuzlocke on platinum again. I closed my eyes and turned off the volume so that I could get a random starter. I endedup with chimchar. I named him Orzo. Currently I'm training my team to battle Roark. No deaths yet =) Here is my team:

Orzo the chimchar lv 13
    Salmon the starly lv 12
    Biscut which I spelled wrong the bidoof lv 12
    Mayo the shinx lv 12
    Carnitas the zubat lv 12
    Pop Rocks the geodude lv 12

reserves:
    Ketchup the shinx lv 6
    tacos the zubat lv 5
    Olive the starly lv 6

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Today I picked up Platinum after more than a month.To have a chance of winning against Cyrus,I trained all my team to Lv.49 through Vs Seeker and Pokemon Centre Battles.In the training process,three of my Pokemon learned important moves for their movesets:Torterra learned Crunch,Houndoom learned Flamethrower and Staraptor learned Brave Bird.I also gave all my Pokemon held items in order to increase their efficiency.I bought a lot of Ultra Balls for the elusive Giratina.I went back to Distortion World and challenged Cyrus to a battle again and came up victorius.

Vs Cyrus
    -He started with his Houndoom and I sent out Bronzong.
    -Houndoom used Will-O-Wisp to burn Bronzong while Bronzong's Earthquake did high damage.Bronzong was hurt by its burn.
    -I used a Rawst Berry to cure Bronzong's burn while Houndoom's Flamethrower did some damage.
    -Houndoom's Will-O-Wisp missed and it was defeated by Bronzong's Earthquake.Cyrus sent out Honchkrow.
    -Honchkrow's Night Slash and Bronzong's Gyro Ball did some damage to each other.
    -Honchkrow knocked out Bronzong with Drill Peck.I sent out my Houndoom.
    -Houndoom's Thunder Fang did some damage while Honchkrow's Drill Peck did heavy damage.
    -Cyrus used Full Restore to heal Honchkrow while Houndoom's Thunder Fang did some damage.
    -Houndoom defeated Honchkrow with another Thunder Fang.Cyrus sent out Gyarados.
    -Houndoom's Thunder Fang did high damage but it was defeated by Gyarados's Waterfall.I sent out Staraptor.
    -Staraptor knocked out Gyarados with Return.Cyrus sent out Weavile.
    -Weavile's Fake Out did little damage and made Staraptor flinch.
    -Weavile's Ice Punch did massive damage but it was defeated by Staraptor's Close Combat(though its Defense and Sp.Defense fell).Staraptor's Shell Bell healed it a little.Cyrus sent out Crobat.
    -Crobat knocked out Staraptor with Air Slash.I sent out Luxray.
    -Crobat used Confuse Ray to confuse Luxray but it was defeated by Luxray's Spark.

Cyrus couldn't believe that he lost and his plans will not be successful.Anyways,Cynthia told me to either catch or defeat Giratina.I saved before battling Giratina.It was difficult to catch.I had to Soft-reset 4 times in order to catch it.Finally,I caught it with an Ultra Ball,though it has a bad nature(Naive i.e. +Speed,-Sp.Defense).I exited out of the Distortion World and reached Sendoff Spring and Spring Path.I flew back to Sandgem Town and met Prof.Rowan who saw my Pokedex and told me to complete my badge quest.He also told that the Lake Guardians had returned to their respective lakes.I went through Route 222 and arrived in Sunyshore City.I explored Sunyshore City and met Flint of the Elite 4 and found Volkner at Vista Lighthouse.He returned to the gym.I went to the gym and defeated all the gym trainers.After healing I challenged Volkner to a battle and won.

Vs Volkner
    -He started with Jolteon and I sent out Houndoom.
    -Jolteon's Charge Beam did high damage and raised Jolteon's Sp.Attack while Houndoom's Flamethrower also did high damage.
    -Jolteon defeated Houndoom with another Charge Beam which also raised Jolteon's Sp.Attack.I sent out Staraptor.
    -Staraptor defeated Jolteon with Return.Volkner sent out Raichu.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Raichu with Return.Volkner sent out his Luxray.
    -Staraptor's Return did high damage while Luxray's Thunder Fang did high damage and paralyzed Staraptor.
    -Luxray's Ice Fang did some damage but it was defeated Staraptor's Return.Volkner sent out Electivire.
    -Electivire knocked out Staraptor with Quick Attack.I sent out my Luxray.
    -Electivire's Fire Punch did some damage while Luxray's Crunch did high damage.Electivire's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Electivire's Fire Punch and Luxray's Crunch did some damage to each other.
    -Electivire defeated Luxray with Giga Impact.I sent out Floatzel.
    -Floatzel knocked out Electivire with Surf.

And I won my eighth and final badge,The Beacon Badge and also got TM Charge Beam but more than that I gave Volkner an interesting battle(and made him realise that he cannot match the Elite 4).I went outside and met Barry who told me to go to Pokemon League.Jasmine,the Olivine Gym Leader was there and she gave me HM Waterfall for me to traverse the harsh Victory Road.I flew to Canalave City and made Floatzel forget Surf to make way for Waterfall(as Floatzel's Attack is better than its Sp.Attack).I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.50 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Crunch/Leech Seed) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Miracle Seed

Lv.50 Female Jolly (Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.50 Male Mild (Spark/Iron Tail/Crunch/Charge) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:Magnet

Lv.50 Male Timid (Waterfall/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.51 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Faint Attack) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:Metal Coat

Lv.50 Male Lonely (Faint Attack/Flamethrower/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:BlackGlasses

I restarted my platinum game and chose turtwig again, cos he's my fave. I've paced my way through the story and I've just reached solacean town. I currently have a level 35 torterra and three gym badges. I haven't decided on the other team mates yet.

This was a while ago. I found a shiny graveler in my pearl game and i wanted to catch it but i had no pokeballs. -__-
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

Page 198 of 206 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202 ... LastLast