Page 199 of 216 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 5391

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Still working through pokedex already got myself Cradily this morning. Today's pokemon Arcanine, Vibrava, Lunatone, Claytol and going to attempt to chain Snorunt for Glalie and Flosslass. Hoping I get an Absol swarm soon and/or Spoink, need to get myself a Tropicus as well.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

I beat Mars pretty easily with no deaths, got to the eterna forest and Rocky road fainted so I had to go back for Carnitas, my second zubat, beat all of the trainers, beat the fisher men, got to Eterna city, Carnitas fainted also so I went back to tacos, my first zubat, and I caught 3 meditites because 2 of them feinted. I'm using Tortilla. He is now lv 17 and has hidden power grass which sucks. My first meditite had hidden power ghost which was a little bit better. Current team:

Orzo he monferno lv 18
    Salmon the staravia lv 18
    Mayo the luxio lv 19
    tacos the zubat lv 12
    custard the shellos lv 17
    Tortilla the meditie lv 17

reserves:
    ketchup the shinx lv 5
    Olive the starly lv 6
    Jello the psyduck lv 4
    Biscut the bibarel lv 17

R.I.P:
    Pop Rocks lv 14
    Rocky Road lv 16
    Pudding the shellos lv 13
    meditite forgot what I named it XD lv 15
    Matsa the meditite lv 9

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I played Platinum today and did a few stuff.First,I went through Route 223 defeating all the trainers and arrived at Victory Road.After healing at the Pokemon Centre,I went inside Victory Road and defeated all the trainers and got all the items apart from Post-National Pokedex ones.I got two important TMs which I taught to my team members: Dark Pulse to Houndoom and Stone Edge to Torterra.I arrived at the Pokemon League and healed my team.As I was about to enter the first room,I got challenged by Barry who I easily defeated.

Vs Barry
    -He started with his Staraptor and I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom's Thunder Fang did some damage but it was defeated by Staraptor's Close Combat(though its Defense and Sp.Defense fell).I sent out my own Staraptor.
    -My Staraptor defeated Barry's Staraptor with Return.Barry sent out his Floatzel.
    -Staraptor's Return did massive damage while Floatzel's Ice Fang also did some damage.
    -Staraptor knocked out Floatzel with another Return.Barry sent out Heracross.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Heracross with Brave Bird but it took some recoil.Staraptor's Shell Bell healed it a little.Barry sent out Infernape.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Infernape as well with Brave Bird but it took some recoil again.Staraptor's Shell Bell healed it a little.Barry sent out Snorlax.
    -Staraptor's Close Combat did heavy damage but reduced Staraptor's Defense and Sp.Defense.Staraptor's Shell Bell healed it a little but it was defeated by Snorlax's Crunch.I sent out Luxray.
    -Luxray knocked out Snorlax with Spark.Barry sent out Roserade.
    -Luxray's Crunch did heavy damage while Roserade's GrassWhistle missed.
    -Luxray knocked out Roserade with another Crunch.

I healed my team and saved the game.

Team:

Lv.52 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Crunch) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Miracle Seed

Lv.53 Female Jolly (Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.52 Male Mild (Spark/Iron Tail/Crunch/Charge) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:Magnet

Lv.52 Male Timid (Waterfall/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.53 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Faint Attack) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:Metal Coat

Lv.52 Male Lonely (Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Since I posted last time I lost several members, including Tacos who evolved into crobat DX I lost him in my horrible rival battle in Pastoria city, Salmon my staravia and Ketchup, my luxio lost in Hearthome I believe, and my ever fathful monferno, Orzo got murdered in that stupid double battle with a raichu and gyarados in between Solaceon and Celestic town. Since that happened I needed another pokemon to battle Wake so I decided to use my roselia, Spaghetti. He's been good so far. I also caught a pikachu in the trophy garden so I'm using her as well. I named her Toffee. Since Orzo passed I have to use a fire type so I'm currently raising up Jalapeno, my ponyta's levels. Also caught a lickytung and am using her. Current team:

Spaghetti the roselia lv 38
    Pancakes the gliscor lv 38
    Toffee the raichu lv 33
    CheeseCkae the lickilicki lv 34
    Sherbert the vaporeon lv 36
    Jalapeno the ponyta lv 30

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Finishing up my Diamond - I had left it at eight badges but hadn't gone through Victory Road, so I did that the other day and fought Wally at the League entrance, and now I'm finalizing my team. I've been leveling and training a Skorupi - I've never managed to stick with one long enough to evolve a Drapion before, and I want to give one a try. Slow going. I spent a while last night running around Route 209 hunting for a Chansey with a Lucky Egg, but didn't find one, though I've now got six Oval Stones (six more than I'll ever need), and I got to do a fair bit of EV training with the Skorupi against Bibarels and Staravias. I'll probably do some more of that in a bit, but first - I've been flying around a route of honey trees and just caught a Heracross this morning. I saved in front of the tree, so had the chance to reset for a good one, but got tired of that after a couple of dozen and when I finally got a Jolly female, I kept it. She doesn't have much for stats, but she's Jolly and a female, so I'm breeding now, which I find much less tedious than catching in the wild. No telling how many eggs it'll take to get one I really want though, and it's a bit slow without an incubator (no Magma Armor or Flame Body in the fourth gen before the National Dex). Haven't got any good ones yet, but I've only hatched five eggs so far, so it could be a while. Then I can get back to hunting for a Lucky Egg and EV training Skorupi. And I've got a bunch of other things that need to be EV trained too.

So I lost several very good members since last time I posted. I lost Jalapeno my ponyta and Spaghetti my roselia DX They were so great but the most dissapointing one was loosing Pancakes, my gliscor against Byron's extremely stupid bastiodon. It was so enbarrasing D= It got Pancakes down to yellow hp and I almost killed it with dig but then it healed and killed him with metal burst,. I thought those things were really weak. So I decided to use Nachos, my tentacool and trained him up. I also caught a new zubat and ponyta since in my challenge I can catch one more pokemon on a route if a pokemon from that same route falls. I named the ponyta Praline and the zubat Cashew. Then I took out Mars and went north. I caught a snover and named him Slurpee. I was going to use him but he takes way to long to lv up. I got to Snowpoint and beat all of the trainers in the gym. In the process Nachos died to a stupid sneasel D= He was so great. So now I'm leveling up Dumpling, my quagsire that i caught in the great marsh. Current team:

Toffee the raichu lv 40
    CheeseCake the lickilicky lv 40
    Praline the rapidash lv 40
    Cashew the crobat lv 40
    Dumpling the quagsire lv 38
    reserves:
    egg for togepi
    Doughnut the bidoof lv 12
    Nougat the unown lv 26
    Broccoli the silcoon lv 14
    Bagel the bronzor lv 18
    Tofu the budew lv 18
    Slurpee the snover lv 36
    Jello the psyduck lv 26
    Biscut the bibarel lv 17
    Peppermint the porygon lv 25
    Milky Way the magnemite lv 28
    Twix the onix lv 33
    egg for riolu
    Risotto the giraffarig lv 31
    Olive the staravia
    R.I.P:
    Pop Rocks the geodude lv 14
    Pudding the shellos lv 10
    Rocky Road the geodude lv 17
    Alfrado the meditite lv 16
    Carnitas the zubat lv 18
    Matsa the meditite lv 13
    Salmon the staravia lv 20
    Mayo the luxio lv 20
    Custard the shellos lv 17
    Tortilla the meditite lv 19
    Ketchup the luxio lv 25
    Tacos the crobat lv 32 D=
    Orzo the monferno lv 32 D=
    Pancakes the gliscor lv 39 DX
    Jalapeno the ponyta lv 39
    Sherbert the vaporeon lv 40 D=
    Spaghetti the roselia lv 38 D=
    Cereal the blue shellos lv 29
    Nachos the tentacruel lv 38 D=

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Pshew. Finally hatched a good Heracross - Jolly, with something in the high 20s for HP and Atk, 31 for Spd and something at least in the mid-teens for both defenses. By that point, I was sick of Heracross, so I just parked it in my PC next to my level 1 Riolu that I'm going to get around to training and leveling sometime, and went back to EV training Skorupi (now Drapion) and hunting for a Lucky Egg. Just about done with the EV training and I still haven't gotten a Lucky Egg off of a Chansey, so since Drapion has 252 Atk now, I moved up to the high grass on Route 210, which is mostly Ponyta (1 Spd) instead of mostly Bibarel (2 Atk), since there are Chanseys there too (at the same rate - 5%). I've got about 30 more speeds to pick up and I'll be done, and will hopefully have gotten a Lucky Egg by then. If not though, I've got other pokemon who need Atk training, so I guess I can just keep going with one of them on 209, which really isn't that bad a training spot anyway.

Scared up another Heracross in a honey tree earlier, but I just fainted it, since I finally got the one I want. Spent a while on another tree catching a good female Combee. I evolved one Modest Vespiquen a while back, since they get Power Gem and Gust, so I figured Sp Atk was the way to go, but I found that it's underpowered that way and there's really nothing else to give it after that. It's not as if it's that powerful anyway, but I sort of like it, so when I saw a Combee in one of my trees, I decided to catch another one and build it as a staller/tank. I got a neutral (Bashful, IIRC) with nice, high, even stats, in part because I'm still not quite sure what its EV spread is going to be yet. I'm sort of tempted to teach it its signature set - Attack Order, Defend Order and Heal Order, plus something else sort of stally - probably Toxic. It's hardly a competitive set, but it seems like it would be workable, and it's not as if I'm going to use her competitively anyway.

And that's about that for now...

I beat Candice with out any deaths, beat all of the galactic grunts and Cyrus and Saturn in the galactic hide-out, also beat them in mt. coronet, also beat the distortion world and caught giratina which is my 6th team member, got to Sunnyshore and got the last 3 poketch apps, then beat Volkner, also with no deaths. Now I'm at victory road.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I surfed north of Sunshore City and battled the swimmers until I reached the Waterfall. With Empoleon's help I climbed the waterfall and entered into Victory Road. The giant cave proved incredibly helpful in leveling up my team but there were a few situations which seemed a little ridiculous, like an Ambipom taking out 3 of my Pokemon. I eventually made it out after what felt like a 4 month trek and arrived at the Pokemon League. Before I could actually challenge the Elite 4 I was stopped by my rival who wanted to battle. Porygon-Z started off against Staraptor and won with Thunderbolt. He sent out Heracross but Vespiquen's Gust took it out. Next was Rapidash vs Empoleon and all it took was one Surf. Vespiquen was back out against his Torterra and managed to pull off a win with Attack Order. Gallade took out his Snorlax with Drain Punch and lastly Porygon-Z beat his Floatzel with Thunderbolt. My rival ran off while I purchased some healing items to take on the Elite 4.

Current Team
    Lv50
    Lv50
    Lv50
    Lv51
    Lv51
    Lv51
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Pearl

Got myself a new friend code for this game on my 3DS, and got a Japanese Bagon on it.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341
    Pokémon Y - 718/721 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

I played the game after some time and did some stuff.First of all,I went to Lake Acuity and caught Uxie in an Ultra Ball.It has Naughty nature.Then I went to Lake Valor and caught Azelf in a Quick Ball.It has Relaxed nature.Then I went to Lake Verity to catch Mesprit but it fled.Prof.Rowan came and asked me to find it.After some encounters where I managed to weaken it and paralyze it,I caught it in a Quick Ball.It has Lonely nature.With the three Pixies caught,I decided to challenge the Pokemon League.I managed to defeat the Elite 4 though with some difficulty,but Cynthia proved to be a very hard challenge and easily defeated my team while I could only kill 2 of her Pokemon.I will have to train my team more which means I'm back to training.I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.52 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Crunch) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Miracle Seed

Lv.53 Female Jolly (Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.53 Male Mild (Spark/Iron Tail/Crunch/Charge) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:Magnet

Lv.52 Male Timid (Waterfall/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.54 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Faint Attack) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:Metal Coat

Lv.53 Male Lonely (Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:BlackGlasses

I used my Rare Candies up and then entered into the first room. Aaron was my first opponent and he sent out his Yanmega against my Porygon-Z. Luckily Download boosted Sp Atk and I was able to knock it out with one Thunderbolt. He used Heracross next so I used a Psybeam and almost knocked it out. Close Combat managed to take out Porygon-Z. I used Vespiquen next and used Gust until Heracross fainted. I sent out Weavile against his Vespiquen and completely forgot that Weavile was weak to Vespiquen, but Ice Shard got a critical hit to give me the win. Empoleon vs Scizor started with Empoleon using Surf and ended with Empoleon using another Surf. Gliscor was up against his Drapion and took a lot of damage from the Ice Fang so I swapped to Gallade and won the battle with Close Combat.

Gallade went up against Bertha's Whiscash to start the second battle and used Leaf Blade and knocked it out! Next was her Gliscor against my Empoleon. Empoleon survived and Earthquake and retaliated with an Ice Beam. Empoleon stayed out against her Hippowdon and used Surf and knocked it out. Surf also knocked out Golem and Rhyperior in one shot as well. Quick and easy, like everything in life should be...

Flint vs Drummerdude. The third battle. I sent out Gliscor against his Houndoom and surprisingly attacked first and won with Earthquake. He switched to Magmortar next so I attacked with another Earthquake and knocked it out. His third Pokemon was Infernape. It used Flare Blitz which didn't do a whole lot. Earthquake was used again and....Infernape lives??? Flint healed it so I used another Earthquake and this time beat it. Flareon + Earthquake = Dead Flareon. His last Pokemon was a Rapidash which used Sunny Day for some reason but I used Earthquake and won! 3 down, 2 to go!!!

Current Team
    Lv55
    Lv54
    Lv55
    Lv54
    Lv54
    Lv54

I have a tendence to have big pauses in between battles.
    Last time we beat Flint on our second attempt, and now it was Lucian's turn. I wasn't very confident since nobody in my team was great against it. Revives and Potions have carried us until here, so let's beat Lucian.
    OK, against Mr Mime I sent in Scorpio aka Drapion. He used Reflect and I went with Crunch. Did a bit more than half, and he then went for Thunderbolt which did less than half. I then finished it off with Crunch. He sent in Bronzong so I went for Leafwiggy, aka Torterra. Five levels difference? It's war. Well I am quite dumb as he has the levitate ability -.- Started spamming Giga Drain, which would do nothing. Before Leafwiggy went down I also healed up Drapion, just in case. This thing has so many resistances, it's not even funny. He kept going for Psychic and Reflect also went off. I then sent in Flirt aka Gastrodon, for some STAB. He's faster than me? Ok, I used Surf. Even with stab and normal damage it did nothing -_- Flirt went down. I wonder why I chose these Pokemon. I really do. I called in Scorpio and used Rock Slide to try to flinch it. Nope, nothing and he used Earthquake. Scorpio is almost down. I used X Scissor which did nothing and Scorpio went down ;_; In came Santas Bud aka Froslass and I used Thunder. Finally killed it with a damn CRIT! Then came in Espeon, and Handy aka Ambipom. He's the only one that might be able to knock Espeon out. Faster, I used Shadow Claw which did more than half, and he used Psychic. Lived with 17 hp, awesome. Oh, he used Quick Attack? Cool. In came Santa's Bud again with Ice Fang defeating Espeon. He sends in Gallade and I send in Glalie as a riot shield. I revived Ambipom and he killed Glalie with Stone Edge. I sent in Ambipom and used Shadow Claw doing just a bit less than half, while he failed Stone Edge. Used Shadow Claw again killing it, finally. Last but not least, he sends in Alakazam. This is scary. Hoping to be faster, I keep in Ambipom. ****. He used Energy Ball killing me ;_; I have Froslass left, and once again I'm slower. He used Psychic while I use attract. I used a Hyper Potion praying for him to fail his move. And of course he doesn't miss it. He uses Energy Ball and once again I heal... Please Alakazam, miss your move. Omfg he didn't miss again. I'm forced once again to heal myself to see if that ugly mon will miss. OMFG 3 MOVES UNDER ATTRACT AND HE NEVER FAILS WTF?! Ok, another heal. THANK GOD HE FAILED HIS ATTACK! He uses Psychic then while I use Blizzard, which does a bit more than half. Once again I have to heal and once again he doesn't miss. Out of what, 6 moves under attract he misses 1 wtf. Another heal (seriously if he misses only once I get to destroy him). YES HE MISSED. He then uses Psychic again and. OMFG I HATE THIS ****. I MISS THUNDER WTF?! Heal one more time cuz he's a stupid Pokemon and he once again hits me. Yeah he killed Froslass. And now I remember why I didn't play for months. Seriously out of like 10 moves he missed 2 wtf

2nd try:

Ok, same strategy. Beat Mr Mime with a crit Crunch, then sent in Glalie against Bronzong to see if I could get anything. I just ended up using a good amount of ice type moves like Avalanche which did nothing. Sent in another tank, Torterra and just tried to get as much damage as I could on that thing. Which is funny because I barely did half. After half was up, I sent in Froslass. First I use Ice Fang, just for some fun damage. He uses Gyro Ball..? Does about 3/4 of damage. omfg omfg omfg i hate this game i miss thunder wtf wtf wtf. Sent in Ambipom... ok rage turned off my ds cuz this is seriously pissing me off my team is way too weak for an E4
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 10th January 2013 at 7:22 PM.

Lucian, the fourth Elite 4 member and definitely the hardest of the four. Weavile went up against his Mr Mime and knocked it off right away with Night Slash. I sent out Vespiquen against his Gallade and got knocked out right away by Stone Edge. I went to my Gallade next and hit it with a Close Combat which didn't do a lot of damage. He swapped to Espeon and knocked out my Gallade with a Shadow Ball. Fortunately Weavile is faster than Espeon and won with Night Slash. He went back to Gallade so I chose Gliscor and defeated the weakened Pokemon with Earthquake. Empoleon was sent out against his Bronzong and this got annoying. I used up almost all of my Surf's against this stupid thing because it kept using Calm Mind. After a long battle Empoleon prevailed. Weavile went back out against his final Pokemon, Alakazam. It used Focus Blast, missed, and then fainted from a single Night Slash. At last I beat the Pokemon Leag...wait there's someone else???

Cynthia was the last thing standing between me and a super cool title. I used Vespiquen against her Spiritomb and managed to bring it down to 1HP before being beaten by Shadow Ball. I sent out Weavile and spammed Night Slash and brought it down to 1HP again but got bested by Silver Wind. Gliscor came and knocked it out. She sent out Milotic and I went to Gallade. 2 Leaf Blade's and Milotic was out. Her third Pokemon was Togekiss so Porygon-Z came out. Two Thunderbolts brought it to 1HP (I swear I am not exaggerating) but Togekiss beat Porygon-Z with Aura Sphere. Empoleon was next against Togekiss and repeated the exact same thing Porygon-Z went through, except with Ice Beam. Since Empoleon fainted I went to Gliscor and beat it. She sent out Lucario for some reason so Gliscor took it out with Earthquake. I allowed Gliscor to get knocked out so I could revive Empoleon to fight Garchomp. Unfortunately it only took one Earthquake to beat Empoleon. I allowed Gallade to faint so I could revive Weavile. Then it just became a process of hit Garchomp with Ice Shard, get knocked out, send out death fodder and revive Weavile. This lasted all the way until Garchomp fainted. Finally she was down to Roserade. One Ice Shard brought it down to half health before Weavile got knocked out. I swapped to Vespiquen, revived Weavile and then used one Ice Shard to bring her Roserade down. I was led to the Hall of Fame where my team was entered and I became the champion!

Final Team
    Lv55
    Lv54
    Lv56
    Lv54
    Lv54
    Lv55

Time for another try? I think yes. Used my rare candies and started the battle. For once he didn't use Reflect but used Light Screen, so I OHKO'd Mr Mime. Then... the beast. Bronzong came in. I sent Glalie in to try to put some ok damage on it. I went with Hyper Beam (I know, why Hyper Beam) and it did nothing. And he starts setting up his Calm Mind... He uses yes another one as I recharge. Ok, I must go for Physical Damage only now. Ice Fang did less than Hyper Beam, and he uses Psychic to almost kill me. Another Ice Fang and then I go down. I sent in Gastrodon and he uses yet another Calm Mind. I go for Waterfall because it's physical damage and it gets Bronzong to half damage, nice. He uses Psychic, leaving me with about 50 HP. Another Waterfall leaves him with about 1/4 of HP. He then takes me out. Oh no. None of my Pokemon will be able to take it down in 1 hit now... I send Torterra in, to heal Gastrodon. He uses Psychic, and I manage to fully heal my water type. Seriously, unless that Light Screen goes off, this will be very though if Gastrodon loses afterwards. Torterra goes down, and I send Gastrodon in... This is it. I use Waterfall crossing my fingers as he uses Psychic. Gastrodon survives and... *sigh* he has like 1 HP left. Great. Just great. He heals while I use Waterfall again. I then wanted to use an item but misclick on Surf. wtf. I send in Scorpio... I try a Dire Hit just for fun on Drapion. He fails to take me out with an Earthquake and I use Crunch... No crit Oh well, now I have Ambipom and Froslass left. I send in Froslass and use Thunder for fun. Yeah at this point I know I'm gonna lose. Ambipom uses Shadow Claw leaving him with red hp.And he takes me out again... I lose to Bronzong for like the 5th time in a row since I started to beat Lucian. I find it funny how Light Screen didn't even wear off.

2nd try:
    This time I go through my bag trying to find any good items to put on my Pokemon. I give some items to my Pokemon. I also go through my tm's. Alright, let's hope for some good things from this battle. Taught a bunch of new moves. Let's see if even Torterra and Glalie are helpful. Start the battle the same way, Drapion VS Mr Mime. He uses Reflect, while I go for Crunch. He then uses TBolt, while I take him down with another Crunch. Ok, it's on. He sends in... the Bronzong. I send in Torterra and use my first new move. Stealth Rock!! xD This is just the beginning. I then go for Giga Drain a couple of times as he sets up his Calm Mind... Giga Drain is all I can do really so I keep using it Ok reflect is off, so I heal Drapion before Torterra goes down. Then I send in Gastrodon and use Rain Dance, for giggles, while I heal myself after a Psychic. I pray that his next Psychic doesn't take me out and go for Waterfall. Well ****. I then send in Froslass for FULLY ACCURACY THUNDER!! Thunder is used doing ok damage. He uses Gyro Ball sigh, and I use thunder again, doing okay damage. With Ambipom in, I use Grass Knot, cuz I thought it would do a lot of damage lol. Since it did nothing I revived Torterra. I get taken out and send Torterra in. With Torterra in I revive Gastrodon lol. He then almost takes me out and I fully heal Gastrodon. I then send in Gastrodon and use Rain Dance again. With a rain dance on, I switch out for Drapion, knowing I'd get a free switch in. WTF HE USED EARTHQUAKE?!?!?!? IT'S LIKE HE KNEW I WOULD SWITCH OUT?!! WTF HE GETS A CRIT!! OMFG ****ING RETARDED GAME!
    Well now there's no way im winning. I send in Gastrodon again wtf he uses Gyro Ball. I use Waterfall praying to beat him. YES! Thanks to the rain dance and my splash plate
    He sends in Alakazam. I keep Gastrodon and heal Drapion(oh and he took damage from stealth rock). He takes me out with Energy Ball. I send Glalie in and revive Torterra. He takes me out with Focus Blast (he should have missed but E4 never miss their moves i guess). I send in Torterra and fully heal Drapion.... This isn't good He then takes me out with a crit. Serioulsy wtf, Lucian got 3 crits in this abttle already -_- Ok with Drapion in, I know I have no chances. But he misses Focus Blast and I use Payback... YES I TOOK IT OUT!!! Thank God that beast is out!!!
    He sends Espeon in and it takes some damage from Stealth Rock. He uses Signal Beam which does a bit of dmg but it confuses me wtf. Thank God I don't fail, and use Payback. YES ESPEON IS OUT OMFG XD Last but not least, a beast comes in. Gallade. Knowing he can probably knock me out now, I heal, just to see how much damage he could actually do to me. Luckily, I'm a good defender. He uses Stone Edge doing some damage. I heal again to see what he'll do next. He uses Stone Edge and I heal again :P I'm trying to get him to fail his attack. Once again he hits wtf. One more heal What is this why doesn't he miss? Ok this time I actually use Payback, but it turns out I'm faster. He uses his last Stone Edge, leaving me with 27 HP. I heal, knowing he cant use more Stone Edge. Now, he can only hit me weak, with Leaf Blade and Drain Punch. He goes for Leaf Blade, which does nothing. He goes for Drain Punch afterwards doing ok damage.I go for Crunch, doing some damage but he heals with a berry. Not wanting to take risks, I heal again. He drain punches me again. I go for Payback, but wth now Im faster again and before he was faster? I heal again. He uses the same move... Same thing again, why is he faster now? I use Crunch and it lowers his defenses thank God. I heal again... he goes for Leaf Blade. I think he might be out of PP. Yes, he uses Leaf Blade again. I go for Crunch. He heals xD I go for Payback, not really worth it. I finally go for a final Crunch, knocking Gallade out. I defeated this beast. I finally defeated Lucian. I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahaha

Star: Easily Drapion. It took out Mr Mime, Alakazam, Espeon and Gallade, two of those with 1 move only. So happy I taught it Payback, knowing Alakazam and Espeon are hella fast. Gastrodon was also a beast for taking out Bronzong lol

And then it will by Cynthia. Let's see if my two Ice Types are good enough to take out her boss.
    I am truly proud of my Pokemon. I considered starting a new game a while ago, but mainly Drapion showed me wrong. Cynthia will be a tough one, but after this test, we're ready for anything

Team:
    Leafwiggy, level 50
    Flirt Lvl 50
    Handy Lvl 54
    Scorpio Lvl 51
    Santas Bud Lvl 55
    HockeyMask Lvl 49

Cynthia time:

Torterra VS Spiritomb. I use Stealth Rock and she uses Silver Wind. Then I use Eartquake, and she uses Silver Wind again, not getting a boost which is awesome. Another Earthquake which almost knocks it out. She uses Shadow Ball, knocking me out. Send in Froslass and beat it with Blizzard 1 out, 5 to go. She goes for Lucario so I send in Drapion with one goal in my mind. Revive Torterra xD Which I do, as he tries to Aura Sphere me but he doesn't do enough damage. As I fully restore Torterra, she takes my Drapion out. With a crit really wow. Torterra comes in. She uses Aura Sphere, doing bit less than half. Earthquake also does a bit less than half. she withdraws and I misclicked and used Rock Stealth lol. The stealth rock did a lot of damage though xD I send in Gastrodon and she uses Air Slash, doing bit less than half. She goes fot another air slash almost killing me. I am so sick of this game. Seriously, Lucian gets 5 Stone Edges in a row, and I cant even get 1 hit on Togekiss. wtf. It's not over tho, I use a Full Restore. She uses Water Pulse and it confuses me. I try Stone Edge but I miss omg. Well I have to heal again ;_; She goes for Aura Sphere and then for Air Slash leaving me with 12 hp and I finally hit her with Stone Edge. OMG IM NOT EVEN KIDDING SHE HAS 1 HP LEFT!?!?!? And of course she heals. I hit her with another Stone Edge doing 1/3 of damage. So I finally let Gastrodon go down cuz I'm tired of this. I send in Froslass and go for Blizzard which happens to defeat Togekiss. I could have done this from the beginning. Wow. Lucario comes in again, and so does Torterra lol. She heals, and I strike her with an Earthquake! Muahaha. She goes for Aura Sphere and I kill her with an Earthquake. THERE! LUCARIO DOWN. Milotic is in, and so is Froslass. lol I missed 3 thunders in a row, and she missed 3 mirror coats in a row wth. When I do hit it it almost doesn't do anything. She almost knocks me out afterwards. Eventually she knocked me out, but with Ambipom I revived and fully healed Froslass, and even managed to knock her down with Grass Knot. Then she sent in Garchomp. I ACTUALLY OHKO'D IT WITH BLIZZARD AND FROSLASS Finally it was Roserade's turn. I sent in Glalie. Glalie somehow didn't ohko it lol. Anyways, Roserade has red HP. She used a Full Restore and I went for another Blizzard, while she went for Toxic. I then killed with Ice Fang

Finally beat the E4. It was really hard, but after 7 months (yes me and Drummerdude started this in July xD) we finished the game.

Star: Froslass and Torterra both were amazing

So after we beat Cynthia, we entered the Hall of Fame. Prof. Rowan congratulated me. And then I saw my team there, after so many hard battles. It was definitely worth it. As I saw my team go in the hall of fame record, memories came to me...

Torterra, aka Leafwiggy : Lvl 50 - My starter. Definitely a powerhouse, it showed to be one since the beginning. Though the latest battles were though, he was amazing against Cynthia, and we coulnd't have made it without him.
    Ambipom, aka Handy : Lv 54 - Definitely one of my strongest since the beginning. When it evolved, it lost some of its power but it regained them when I started using it more often. A real beast.
    Drapion, aka Scorpio : Lv 51 - Had some tough times as a Skorupi, and even as a Drapion. But at the E4, he showed his real strenght, by being amazing against Flint and being a monster again Lucian.
    Froslass, aka Santa's Bud : Lv 55 - Probably my strongest. It showed to be amazing, against Cynthia, TG and some of the E4. Definitely worth using.
    Gastrodon, aka Flirt : Lv 50 - It also had some issues as a Shellos, but once it evolved it became a strong tank. My first ever caught Pokemon, and it was amazing against Bronzong, which was our biggest problem in the E4.
    Glalie, HockeyMask : Lv 49 - Didn't have enough time to stand out. But it still showed to be powerful, and it beat Cynthia's last Pokemon.

Well, this was amazing!
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 13th January 2013 at 4:16 PM.

While progressing through my game i had my zubat evolve int golbat at level 22 (nothing out of the ordinary here) and it evolved into crobat at level 23, never had that happen to me yet :P

I restarted my pokemon pearl. So far, I'm entering oreburgh city, and my team is: 15 luxio, 13 piplup. I plan to evolve piplup before the gym. I recently caught a zubat with a lonely nature, so I'll train that for the second gym. I have about 2 hours of playtime, and I think this team could be possibly be my best yet.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

yeah, so I found pokerus 1 hour of playtime into ORAS.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

I trained some more using the Vs.Seeker and went to challenge the Elite 4.I didn't have any major problems with anyone but facing Cynthia was very hard as usual.This time as well I could only defeat her 2 Pokemon.It was mainly due to Milotic who is very tough to handle for my Luxray and Torterra can't happen to get a hit on it despite the type advantage due to Milotic having Ice Beam.It just means some more training before taking down the Champion.

Team:

Lv.55 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Crunch) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Miracle Seed

Lv.56 Female Jolly (Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.55 Male Mild (Spark/Iron Tail/Crunch/Charge) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:Magnet

Lv.57 Male Timid (Waterfall/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.55 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Faint Attack) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:Metal Coat

Lv.55 Male Lonely (Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:BlackGlasses

Current team:

After getting bored of White very soon after my return, decided to boot up Pearl for the first time in well over a year. Gotta say I've really missed it. Sinnoh is so much more interesting a region than Unova and little things like the honey trees and ramps you have to cycle up brought back a nice wave of nostalgia. That said, forgot how slow everything is, especially the bloody surfing.

Anyway, I've made it my first task to finally complete the Sinnoh dex. Just 3 Pokemon away; Crobat, Heracross and Mothmin. Had a Golbat in my party that I'd been trying to get to love me and was already on both hearts, (they just weren't going big), so decided to start with that. Popped across to the Department store for a few sodas, which did the trick Then it was off to the flowery town, (can't remember its name offhand) to buy some honey, which I spread on several trees around the area. Gonna leave it overnight and see if I've got a Heracross waiting for me in the morning. Suppose I could just nab one on FireRed and transfer it over, but wanna do this properly.
    SOUL SILVER

Just restarted Platinum. Decided to pick a squad of Pokemon I want to use through the whole game. I picked some of my favorites in this game, and picked only one Pokemon from any type picked.

That team's final form, nicknames, and natures:

Riley - Quirky - Hatched from egg, did not chose Nature. I'll use her anyway

Spiritomb - Relaxed

Leafon - Unkown - Going to get it from Bebe in Hearthome and SR until it has Adamant/Careful/Jolly (unsure which I want, leaning Careful). Kinda want a nickname.

Floatzel - Brave - Like Riley, hatched from an egg without picking Nature. Want a nickname for her...

Mamoswine - Adamant - Kinda want a nickname

Star - Jolly

I trained a little more since last time and this time managed to take down the Elite 4 and the Champion as well though the last battle was a close affair.

Vs Aaron
    -He started with Yanmega and I sent out Luxray.
    -Yanmega used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness but was defeated by Luxray's Spark.Aaron sent out Heracross and I switched to Staraptor.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Heracross with Brave Bird but took some recoil.Staraptor's Shell Bell healed it a little.Aaron sent out Drapion and I switched to Torterra.
    -Drapion's Ice Fang did some damage and made Torterra flinch.
    -Drapion's Ice Fang did some more damage while Torterra's Earthquake did heavy damage.Drapion's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Drapion knocked out Torterra with Cross Poison.I sent out Bronzong.
    -Drapion's X-Scissor did little damage and it was knocked out by Bronzong's Earthquake.Aaron sent out Scizor and I switched to Houndoom.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Scizor with Flamethrower.Aaron sent out Vespiquen and I switched to Luxray.
    -Luxray's Spark did heavy damage and paralyzed Vespiquen.Vespiquen was unable to move due to paralysis.
    -Aaron used Full Restore to heal Vespiquen and cure its paralysis while Luxray's Spark did heavy damage again.
    -Luxray knocked out Vespiquen with another Spark.

Vs Bertha
    -She started with Whiscash and I sent out Torterra.
    -Torterra OHKO'ed Whiscash with Wood Hammer but took some recoil.Bertha sent out Gliscor and I switched to Floatzel.
    -Floatzel's Ice Punch did high damage while Gliscor's Earthquake did some damage.
    -Floatzel defeated Gliscor with another Ice Punch.Bertha sent out Golem.
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Golem with Waterfall.Bertha sent out Rhyperior.
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Rhyperior with Waterfall.Bertha sent out Hippowdon(whose Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm).
    -Floatzel's Waterfall did high damage but it was defeated by Hippowdon's Earthquake.I sent out Torterra.
    -Torterra defeated Hippowdon with Wood Hammer and took little recoil.

Vs Flint
    -He started with Houndoom and I sent out Floatzel.
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Houndoom with Waterfall.Flint sent out Infernape and I switched to Staraptor.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Infernape with Brave Bird but took some recoil.Staraptor's Shell Bell healed it a little.Flint sent out Magmortar and I switched back to Floatzel.
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Magmortar with Waterfall.Flint sent out Rapidash.
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Rapidash with Waterfall.Flint sent out Flareon.
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Flareon with Waterfall.

Vs Lucian
    -He started with Mr.Mime and I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Mr.Mime with Dark Pulse.Lucian sent out Gallade and I switched to Staraptor.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Gallade with Brave Bird but took some recoil.Staraptor's Shell Bell healed it a little.Lucian sent out Alakazam and I switched back to Houndoom.
    -Alakazam defeated Houndoom with Focus Blast.I sent out Luxray.
    -Alakazam's Psychic did high damage but it was defeated by Luxray's Crunch.Lucian sent out Bronzong and I switched to Floatzel.
    -Floatzel's Waterfall and Bronzong's Psychic did some damage to each other.
    -Floatzel's Waterfall and Bronzong's Psychic did some more damage to each other.
    -Lucian used Full Restore to heal Bronzong while Floatzel's Waterfall did some damage.
    -Floatzel's Waterfall did some more damage but it was knocked out by Bronzong's Earthquake.I sent out Luxray.
    -Luxray knocked out Bronzong with Spark.Lucian sent out Espeon.
    -Espeon defeated Luxray with Psychic.I sent out Torterra.
    -Espeon's Signal Beam did some damage while Torterra's Crunch did heavy damage.
    -Espeon's Signal Beam did some more damage but it was knocked out by Torterra's Crunch.

Vs Cynthia
    -She started with Spiritomb and I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom's Dark Pulse did some damage while Spiritomb's Silver Wind did little damage.
    -Houndoom defeated Spiritomb with Flamethrower.Cynthia sent out Milotic and I switched to Luxray.
    -Milotic's Surf and Luxray's Spark did high damage to each other.
    -Milotic defeated Luxray with another Surf.I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom's Thunder Fang did some damage and made Milotic flinch.
    -Cynthia used Full Restore to heal Milotic while Houndoom's Thunder Fang did some damage.
    -Houndoom's Thunder Fang did some damage and made Milotic flinch.
    -Houndoom knocked out Milotic with another Thunder Fang.Cynthia sent out Garchomp and I switched to Floatzel.
    -Floatzel's Ice Punch did high damage.Garchomp's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and its Earthquake did heavy damage.
    -Floatzel's Ice Punch did some damage while Garchomp's Dragon Rush missed.
    -Cynthia used Full Restore to heal Garchomp while Floatzel's Ice Punch did high damage again.
    -Floatzel defeated Garchomp with another Ice Punch.Cynthia sent out Roserade and I switched to Staraptor.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Roserade with Brave Bird but took some recoil.Staraptor's Shell Bell healed it a little.Cynthia sent out Togekiss and I switched back to Floatzel.
    -Floatzel's Ice Punch did some damage and froze Togekiss.Togekiss thawed out and knocked out Floatzel with Aura Sphere.I sent out Bronzong.
    -Togekiss's Aura Sphere and Bronzong's Zen Headbutt did some damage to each other.
    -Togekiss's Aura Sphere and Bronzong's Zen Headbutt did some more damage to each other.
    -Cynthia used Full Restore to heal Togekiss while Bronzong's Zen Headbutt did little damage.
    -Togekiss defeated Bronzong with another Aura Sphere.I sent out Staraptor.
    -Staraptor's Brave Bird did high damage but took some recoil.Staraptor's Shell Bell healed it a little but it was defeated by Togekiss's Air Slash.I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom knocked out Togekiss with Thunder Fang.Cynthia sent out Lucario and I switched to Torterra.
    -Lucario's Aura Sphere did some damage while Torterra's Earthquake did heavy damage.
    -Lucario's Aura Sphere did some more damage but it was knocked out by Torterra's Earthquake.

I became the Champion of Sinnoh.I proceeded to the Hall of Fame and met up with Prof.Rowan.The Credits rolled and soon I was back in my room in Twinleaf Town.When I went downstairs,my mother told me that Barry went to Snowpoint to catch a ferry to Battle Zone.I flew to Snowpoint and caught the ferry after a brief talk with Cynthia.As I arrived at Battle Zone,Barry took me to the Fight Area where we had a Tag Battle with Volkner and Flint.It wasn't very difficult and we managed to easily defeated them.I went to the Pokemon Centre and had a battle with a Reporter and Cameraman.I healed my Pokemon after that and saved.

Team:

Lv.58 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Crunch) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Miracle Seed

Lv.58 Female Jolly (Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.58 Male Mild (Spark/Discharge/Iron Tail/Crunch) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:Magnet

Lv.59 Male Timid (Waterfall/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.57 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Faint Attack) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:Metal Coat

Lv.58 Male Lonely (Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:BlackGlasses

I played Platinum today and did some stuff.I checked out the Fight Area and the Battle Frontier but didn't have any battles.The path to route 225 was blocked due to not having the National Pokedex.There were just two Pokemon left to complete it:Unown and Rotom.I went to Old Gateau and got all the items there and also caught Rotom in a Nest Ball.Then I went to Solaceon Ruins and saw an Unown(didn't bother catching it).Then I went to Prof.Rowan when Prof.Oak gave him a visit.Prof.Oak upgraded my Pokedex to National mode and Prof.Rowan gave me the Poke Radar.I got Super Rod from one of the Fisherman in the Fight Area.Then I went to Route 225 and defeated all the trainers there and got all the items.I arrived in Survival Area and healed my Pokemon.I checked it out and met a Move Tutor and had him teach Superpower to Luxray and Aqua Tail to Floatzel.The Battleground was closed as I haven't done the Stark Mountain quest.I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.58 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Crunch) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Miracle Seed

Lv.59 Female Jolly (Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.58 Male Mild (Spark/Crunch/Superpower/Iron Tail) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:Magnet

Lv.59 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.59 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Faint Attack) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:Metal Coat

Lv.59 Male Lonely (Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:BlackGlasses

Last post of this play-through.

I've played a little bit most days, but put this on hold to find some rare Pokemon in B2.

I am just starting my way up Mt. Coronet after defeating Cyrus in Galactic HQ and obtaining a Master Ball (which I plan to use on Moltres and SR for a good nature). I have 7 gym badges (duh).

My team:

- Riley (Female) - Level 48 - Docile (Scatters things often) - Steadfast - Earthquake, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Iron Tail

- Meadow (Male) - Level 46 - Careful (Mischievous) - Leaf Guard - Quick Attack, Magical Leaf, Dig, Synthesis

- Star (Male) - Level 44 - Jolly (Quick Tempered) -Intimidate - Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Fly, U-Turn

- Floatzee (Female) - Level 43 - Brave (Often dozes off) - Swift Swim - Strength, Surf, Crunch, Aqua Jet

- Mamoswine (Male) - Level 40 -Jolly (Capable of taking hits) - Snow Cloak - Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Ice Shard, Rock Climb

- Spiritomb (Male) - Level 43 - Relaxed (Good endurance) - Pressure - Sucker Punch, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Shadow Ball

I'm 7 Pokémon away from completing the National Dex, then I'll try to get some shinies. Diamond, I almost completed you!

Restarted my platinum game, RNG'ed my TID/SID for a good Impish, Timid, and Adamant spread (obviously all shiny, for the 3 dragons) But I gotta play through the game first, so I decided to do a Nuzlocke.
    Rules for me:
    -Catch one pokemon every route (Caves, Towns, and divided routes count as one route)
    -I can catch 3 @ Mt. Coronet and Great Marsh
    -Each pokemon gets 2 lives. After two deaths, pokemon "dies"
    -Cannot buy revives, but Revives picked up can be used to revive pokemon without the death counting towards the live count
    -Repeats of species can occur, but only if the previous species is dead (I.E, if i catch a machop in oreburgh and it dies, I can get a machoke in Mt. Coronet later)

I'm at Veilstone right now. Here's the pokes:

In Party:
    uveryLUCKY the Porygon (LV28)
    king me the Gastrodon (LV30)
    DON'T the Staravia (LV32)
    Turtlesoup the Torterra (LV33)
    . the Quagsire (LV30)
    my stool the Tangela (LV31)

In Box (2 Lives)
    mamacita the Hippopotas (LV 22)
    friedEGGS the Meditite (LV13)
    RandomSymbols the Girafarig (LV28)
    why the Wingull (LV25)
    musicals the Lickitung (LV 20)
    woodstove~ the Pachirisu (LV13)
    itsbleedin the Buizel (LV25)
    carpool? the Yanma (LV26)
    stupid the Marill (LV21)
    i can't the Roselia (LV23)
    1STdown the Jolteon (LV25)
    lamp the Ponyta (LV26)

Life-1:
    fatrat the Bidoof (LV5)
    BIGSSSSSSS the Psyduck (LV7)
    Fork;;;;;; the Gastly (LV14)

In daycare:
    Bigboyjim the Houndour (LV26 I think)
    JIGAMAHOOS the Duskull (LV 26~)

DEAD:
    LASTBALLLL the Hoothoot (lv17)
    weeeeeEeEe the Starly (LV5)
    cat the Zubat (LV6)
    whatami the Machop (LV22)
    lifeishard (LV14)
    pro the Geodude (LV16)
    (boysymbol)indahood... the Bronzor (LV18)
    qqqqqqqukt the Togepi (LV1; was fodder for some gym battles)
    fullofHATE the Bibarel (LV18; thing killed my machop )

if your wondering about the really retarded names well i can't be arsed to give them good names and names this retarded make me lol every time they come out
    oopsie

Page 199 of 216 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast