Page 200 of 212 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 5292

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Restarted my platinum game, RNG'ed my TID/SID for a good Impish, Timid, and Adamant spread (obviously all shiny, for the 3 dragons) But I gotta play through the game first, so I decided to do a Nuzlocke.
    Rules for me:
    -Catch one pokemon every route (Caves, Towns, and divided routes count as one route)
    -I can catch 3 @ Mt. Coronet and Great Marsh
    -Each pokemon gets 2 lives. After two deaths, pokemon "dies"
    -Cannot buy revives, but Revives picked up can be used to revive pokemon without the death counting towards the live count
    -Repeats of species can occur, but only if the previous species is dead (I.E, if i catch a machop in oreburgh and it dies, I can get a machoke in Mt. Coronet later)

I'm at Veilstone right now. Here's the pokes:

In Party:
    uveryLUCKY the Porygon (LV28)
    king me the Gastrodon (LV30)
    DON'T the Staravia (LV32)
    Turtlesoup the Torterra (LV33)
    . the Quagsire (LV30)
    my stool the Tangela (LV31)

In Box (2 Lives)
    mamacita the Hippopotas (LV 22)
    friedEGGS the Meditite (LV13)
    RandomSymbols the Girafarig (LV28)
    why the Wingull (LV25)
    musicals the Lickitung (LV 20)
    woodstove~ the Pachirisu (LV13)
    itsbleedin the Buizel (LV25)
    carpool? the Yanma (LV26)
    stupid the Marill (LV21)
    i can't the Roselia (LV23)
    1STdown the Jolteon (LV25)
    lamp the Ponyta (LV26)

Life-1:
    fatrat the Bidoof (LV5)
    BIGSSSSSSS the Psyduck (LV7)
    Fork;;;;;; the Gastly (LV14)

In daycare:
    Bigboyjim the Houndour (LV26 I think)
    JIGAMAHOOS the Duskull (LV 26~)

DEAD:
    LASTBALLLL the Hoothoot (lv17)
    weeeeeEeEe the Starly (LV5)
    cat the Zubat (LV6)
    whatami the Machop (LV22)
    lifeishard (LV14)
    pro the Geodude (LV16)
    (boysymbol)indahood... the Bronzor (LV18)
    qqqqqqqukt the Togepi (LV1; was fodder for some gym battles)
    fullofHATE the Bibarel (LV18; thing killed my machop )

if your wondering about the really retarded names well i can't be arsed to give them good names and names this retarded make me lol every time they come out
    oopsie

I played Platinum after two weeks and did some stuff.I defeated all the trainers on Route 226,227,228 and 229 and got all the items.I also met Barry and Crasher Wake at Route 227.I decided to skip the Stark Mountain subquest for now.After arriving in Resort Area,I went to the Pokemon Centre and healed my team.I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.60 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Crunch) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Miracle Seed

Lv.60 Female Jolly (Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.60 Male Mild (Spark/Crunch/Superpower/Iron Tail) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:Magnet

Lv.60 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.60 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Faint Attack) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:Metal Coat

Lv.60 Male Lonely (Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

So I have been wanting an indimidating, monster team on any of my games for a while now instead of just picking my favourites. I decided to give Platinum a squizz and see what my team was looking like and what I need to do. After seeing I had six badges but nothing really appealing. I decided to start again, after taking like half n hour to pick a team I decided to start the game. I called myself JT and my rival Michael and the journey began. After seeing a show inspiring Michael and I to get our new Pokemon we tried to go to sigam town without any pokemon. Luckily Rowan stopped us because we would have not have gotten even close. Rowan said pick a Pokemon and so I chose Chimchar without any hesitation. The fact that it's the only fire pokemon in the game despite Rapidash ( I plan to use Eevee and using a Magmar on my other game). I called him Jedi because do I really need to explain it. Michael got to pick a Pokemon as well, he chose a Piplup. Me and Michael couldn't think of anything else but battle. After him growling me six times Jedi finally came away with the win. We decided thatexploring the region would be better than staying in a town with four houses and so off we went.

On my way to Signam town (I hope I am spelling that right) Jedi battled a lot gaining endless amounts of experience and learning Ember I arrived at the Pokelab for Rowan. It couldnd't of gone any better because Rowan liked what me and Jedi were doing so he gave me a pokedex and told me to try and see all the Pokemon in the world. Dawn said I should alert my mum and then see her on a route near by. After getting a couple of gifts from Michaels mum I went to catch Pokemon and go to Jubilife. Dawn showed me how to catch a bidoof (for a professor assistant you think they would already have a bidoof) and gave me Pokeballs. After arriving in Jubilife I went to the trainer school to visit Michael and give him my gifts from his mum. They were maps and he gave me one. I did some more exploring before deciding to go get my first badge. On the way I have caught 4 pokemon (not including my starter) and almost welcomed my new member of the team Zubat. However I forgot to name it so I will have to catch another one to help Jedi.

Jedi the Lvl 12
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Just finished transferring over all my 493 Pokemon plus all 28 Unowns to Pokemon Black so this game is now empty besides a team of Golem, Machamp, Golbat, Lumineon and two other Pokemon for when I want to wander about and use HMs. Golem and Machamp evolved when traded from Heartgold and since I needed Graveler and Machoke, they had to be retired. I suppose it's about time to start a new game because this is still technically my first Diamond playthrough, where I had a team of Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Luxray, Rampardos and Staraptor all Level 100 with the aforementioned completed Pokedex. First game I ever completed the Pokedex on and it was great fun doing it. Time to erase hundreds of hours of work...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

So after picking back up the DS I went from Jubilife on my way to Oreburgh. Before doing that I caught myself two new team members to help Jedi and I conquer Sinnoh. My first Pokemon that I caught was Zubat. Crobat being one of my favourite pokemon had to join the powerhouse team. I called him Robin after spending like an hour to try and come up with an even half decent name. I went to get my second member, Magikarp. Who would of thought trying to catch a Magikarp with an old rod would take 20 minutes but now that it's all said and done Poseidon was a welcomed member to my team. I went to Oreburgh to get my first badge and train a little. I got my Robin to level 13 so that it learnt bite and Poseidon to level 10. Jedi was level 20 at this point and took out the first gym with ease. I ran into team galatic on my way to Floaroma town and paired with Dawn to take them out. Rowan was impressed and so was Dawn. She said I should take on all the gyms and explore the region but don't have to battle gyms if I don't want to. I'm just thinking well how can I go anywhere if I don't win badges you noob, Dawn.

I got to Floaroma ready to take on another gym but was let down bec in this town. Oh well onto the next one, so I thought at least. I ran into team Galatic at Valley windworks and it looked like I had to once again save Sinnoh. I talked to one and he battled me. After Robin took him down he said don't come inside or something along the lines of that. Me and Jedi ran staright in regardless to save whatever he had to save. After beating them quite easily I was able to go to the next town. Taking down all the trainers on route to Eterna forest and grinding so hard in the actual forest let me walk out with an almost unstoppable team (for the game anyways ). I saved my game and took a rest ready to take on the Eterna gym leader.

Jedi the level 22

Robin the level 19

Poseidon the level 20
    Last edited by golduck#1; 27th February 2013 at 4:33 AM.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

I did a few stuff on my Platinum playthrough.I checked out Resort Area where there wasn't much to do but a stranger gave me a Villa.How freaking awesome is that!Barry visited the Villa.I then went through Route 230 defeating all the trainers and getting some items.I decided to do the Stark Mountain sidequest.As I went through Stark Mountain,I had to battle Mars and Jupiter.

Vs Mars
    -She started with Bronzong and I sent out Staraptor.
    -Staraptor's Close Combat did some damage and reduced its Defense and Sp.Defense while Bronzong used Light Screen to raise its team's Sp.Defense.
    -Staraptor's Close Combat did some more damage and reduced its Defense and Sp.Defense while Bronzong used Confuse Ray to confuse Staraptor.
    -Staraptor knocked out Bronzong with U-Turn and switched to Luxray.Mars sent out Purugly and I switched back to Staraptor.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Purugly with Close Combat but its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.Mars sent out Golbat.
    -Staraptor's Return did heavy damage while Golbat's Air Cutter did some damage.The foe's Light Screen wore off.
    -Staraptor knocked out Golbat with Return.Staraptor's Shell Bell healed it a little.

Vs Jupiter
    -She started with Bronzong and I sent out Staraptor.
    -Staraptor's Close Combat did some damage and reduced its Defense and Sp.Defense.Staraptor's Shell Bell healed it a little.Bronzong used Reflect to raise its team's Defense.
    -Staraptor's Close Combat did little damage and reduced its Defense and Sp.Defense.Staraptor's Shell Bell healed it a little but it was defeated by Bronzong's Extrasensory.I sent out Luxray.
    -Luxray's Spark did little damage while Bronzong's Extrasensory did some damage.
    -Luxray knocked out Bronzong with another Spark.Jupiter sent out Skuntank.
    -Skuntank's Poison Jab did some damage while Luxray's Spark did little damage.The foe's Reflect wore off.
    -Skuntank's Flamethrower did some damage while Luxray's Spark did high damage and paralyzed Skuntank.Skuntank's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Luxray's Spark did some damage but it was knocked out by Skuntank's Night Slash.I sent out Floatzel.
    -Floatzel knocked out Skuntank with Aqua Tail.Mars sent out Golbat.
    -Floatzel's Ice Punch did high damage while Golbat's Air Cutter did little damage.
    -Floatzel defeated Golbat with another Ice Punch.

After these battles,Mars and Jupiter decided to leave Team Galactic.I went inside the Mountain and met Buck with whom I decided to travel.I defeated all the trainers inside the mountain and got all the items(except those available through Rock Climb).Here Bronzong learned Payback.With this all my team members have their final movesets.I went inside Heatran's Room where Charon was trying to awaken Heatran with the Magma Stone but Looker arrived just at time and arrested Charon who revealed that Team Galactic had been disbanded.We went outside the mountain and Buck fixed the Magma Stone at its correct position.Looker bid me a farewell.I gave the Iron Ball I found here to Bronzong.I decided to get the remaining items for my team.I got Wise Glasses from a man in Celestic Town which I gave to Houndoom.I went to Route 227 to get the Expert Belt and found Prof.Oak at Pal Park which was now open.Prof.Oak installed a new Poketch app and told me about the Pal Park and that he was staying in Eterna City.I had to show the Level item house man a Lv.7 Pokemon.I decided to hatch the Egg into Togepi.It has Careful nature.I levelled it up with Exp.Share but it accidently levelled up more than desired.So,I went to Route 207 and caught myself a Machope and showed it to the man who gave me a Black Belt.Actually,he would give me the Expert Belt the second time.I changed the DS Clock to the next day and he asked for a Lv.52 Pokemon.I went to Route 228 and caught a Cacturne.I showed it to him and finally got myself an Expert Belt which I gave to Torterra.The only item I am missing now is Leftovers which means I am off to the Post-Elite 4 area of the Victory Road.I went to Victory Road and saved the game.

Team:

Lv.61 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Crunch) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.62 Female Jolly (Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.62 Male Mild (Spark/Crunch/Superpower/Iron Tail) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:Magnet

Lv.62 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.61 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Payback) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:Iron Ball

Lv.61 Male Lonely (Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:Wise Glasses

I finished firered so I'm going to yet again start platinum. I'm going to transfer over a stunky, kangaskan, and a yanma over to use.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I have Platinum since Thursday. This is what I've done so far:

I chose Chimchar as my starter, because I thought I can't get fire type pokemon early in this game. Then I fought my rival for my first time.(His name is Daniel btw) He kept spamming Growl and I lost the battle. Then I was at Sandgem Town, got the pokédex and stuff. Then to Jubilife City, met Looker, got the Pokémon Watch and all the other stuff. I catched a Psyduck, a Shinx and a Geodude and beat Roark in Oreburgh City. His Cranidos was so hard. Then I went to the Valley Windworks, defeated Mars and saved the game.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Since Last time I have done some stuff.I went to the Victory Road and explored the Post-game area with Marley as my tag team partner healing my team after every battle.I defeated all the trainers and got all the items including Leftovers which I gave to Staraptor to hold.With this,all my team members have their final movesets and items.I then explored Route 224 though I was alone since Marley left.I battled all the trainers and got few items.Then I went to Survival Area for practise since there isn't much left to do except training and catching the few legendaries.Yesterday I had battles against Mira,Fantina,Maylene and Candice while Today I battled Cheryl,Roark,Volkner and Crasher Wake.The hardest of them was Wake who took two tries to defeat.

Vs Mira
    -She started with Porygon-Z and I sent out Torterra.
    -Porygon-Z's Tri-Attack did some damage while Torterra's Earthquake did high damage.
    -Porygon-Z's Tri-Attack did some more damage but it was defeated by another Earthquake.Mira sent out Togekiss.
    -Togekiss's ExtremeSpeed missed while Torterra's Stone Edge did high damage.
    -Togekiss knocked out Torterra with ExtremeSpeed.I sent out Bronzong.
    -Togekiss's Aura Sphere did some damage but it was defeated by Bronzong's Zen Headbutt.Mira sent out Magnezone.
    -Magnezone used Thunder Wave to paralyze Bronzong but it was defeated by Bronzong's Earthquake.Mira sent out Alakazam.
    -Alakazam's Focus Blast did high damage but it was defeated by Bronzong's Payback.Mira sent out Gengar.
    -Gengar knocked out Bronzong with Shadow Ball.I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom defeated Gengar with Dark Pulse.

Vs Fantina
    -She started with Banette and I sent out Torterra.
    -Banette's Shadow Claw did some damage while Torterra's Crunch did massive damage.
    -Fantina used Full Restore to heal Banette while Torterra's Crunch did massive damage again.
    -Banette's Will-O-Wisp missed and it was knocked out by Torterra's Crunch.Fantina sent out Drifblim.
    -Drifblim's Silver Wind did some damage while Torterra's Stone Edge did massive damage.
    -Drifblim knocked out Torterra with another Silver Wind raising its Attack,Defense,Speed,Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense.I sent out Houndoom.
    -Drifblim's Silver Wind did some damage but it was knocked out Houndoom's Dark Pulse.Fantina sent out Gengar.
    -Gengar defeated Houndoom with Focus Blast.I sent out Staraptor.
    -Staraptor defeated Gengar with Brave Bird but took some recoil.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.Fantina sent out Mismagius.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Mismagius with Brave Bird but took some recoil.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.Fantina sent out Dusknoir.
    -Staraptor's Brave Bird did high damage but took some recoil.Dusknoir's Rock Slide missed.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Staraptor defeated Dusknoir with another Brave Bird but took some recoil.

Vs Maylene
    -She started with Hitmontop and I sent out Houndoom.
    -Hitmontop's Fake Out did little damage and made Houndoom flinch.
    -Houndoom's Flamethrower did high damage while Hitmontop's Aerial Ace did some damage.
    -Houndoom defeated Hitmontop with another Flamethrower.Maylene sent out Machamp.
    -Houndoom's Flamethrower did high damage and burned Machamp but it was defeated by Machamp's Cross Chop.Machamp was hurt by its burn.I sent out Staraptor.
    -Staraptor defeated Machamp with Brave Bird but took some recoil.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.Maylene sent out Medicham.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Medicham with Brave Bird but took some recoil.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.Maylene sent out Breloom.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Breloom with Brave Bird but took some recoil.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.Maylene sent out Lucario.
    -Staraptor's Close Combat did massive damage but its Defense and Sp.Defense fell and it was defeated by Lucario's Close Combat whose Defense and Sp.Defense fell as well.I sent out Luxray.
    -Lucario's Close Combat did heavy damage but its Defense and Sp.Defense fell and it was knocked out by Luxray's Superpower whose Attack and Defense fell.

Vs Candice
    -She started with Weavile and I sent out Houndoom.
    -Weavile's Slash did some damage but it was defeated by Houndoom's Flamethrower.Candice sent out Mamoswine.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Mamoswine with Flamethrower.Candice sent out Glaceon.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Glaceon with Flamethrower.Candice sent out Froslass.
    -Froslass used Hail to summon a hailstorm while Houndoom's Flamethrower missed.Houndoom was buffeted by the hail.
    -Froslass used Confuse Ray to confuse Houndoom.Houndoom hurt itself in confusion.Houndoom was buffeted by the hail.
    -Froslass knocked out Houndoom with Blizzard.I sent out Luxray.
    -Froslass OHKO'ed Luxray with Blizzard.I sent out Floatzel.
    -Floatzel's Crunch did high damage while Froslass used Confuse Ray to confuse Floatzel.The hail stopped.
    -Floatzel defeated Froslass with another Crunch.Candice sent out Abomasnow(whose Snow Warning whipped up a hailstorm).
    -Floatzel's Brick Break did high damage but it was defeated by Abomasnow's Wood Hammer who took some recoil.I sent out Torterra.
    -Candice used Full Restore to heal Abomasnow while Torterra's Stone Edge did heavy damage.Torterra was buffeted by the hail.
    -Torterra knocked out Abomasnow with another Stone Edge.

Vs Cheryl
    -She started with Wobbuffet and I sent out Luxray.
    -Luxray's Crunch did some damage while Wobbuffet used Safeguard to protect its team against status.
    -Luxray's Crunch did some more damage but it was defeated by Wobbuffet's Counter.I sent out Floatzel.
    -Cheryl used Full Restore to heal Wobbuffet while Floatzel's Crunch did some damage.
    -Floatzel's Crunch did some more damage while Wobbuffet's Mirror Coat failed.
    -Floatzel knocked out Wobbuffet with another Crunch.The effects of Safeguard wore off.Cheryl sent out Blissey.
    -Floatzel's Brick Break did massive damage.Blissey's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it defeated Floatzel with Counter.I sent out Torterra.
    -Torterra defeated Blissey with Earthquake.Cheryl sent out Drifblim.
    -Drifblim flew up high.Torterra's Stone Edge missed.
    -Drifblim's Fly did some damage while Torterra's Crunch did heavy damage.
    -Drifblim used Protect to protect itself against Torterra's Crunch.
    -Drifblim used Toxic to poison Torterra but it was knocked out by Torterra's Crunch.Torterra was hurt by Drifblim's Aftermath and poison.Cheryl sent out Wailord.
    -Torterra OHKO'ed Wailord with Wood Hammer but fainted due to recoil.I sent out Bronzong and Cheryl sent out Hariyama.
    -Hariyama's Bullet Punch did little damage while Bronzong's Zen Headbutt did heavy damage.
    -Cheryl used Full Restore to heal Hariyama while Bronzong's Zen Headbutt did heavy damage again.
    -Hariyama defeated Bronzong with Earthquake.I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom knocked out Hariyama with Flamethrower.

Vs Roark
    -He started with Aerodactyl and I sent out Luxray.
    -Aerodactyl's Stone Edge did high damage but it was defeated by Luxray's Spark.Roark sent out Golem.
    -Luxray's Iron Tail did heavy damage while Golem's Stone Edge missed.
    -Roark used Full Restore to heal Golem while Luxray's Iron Tail did heavy damage again.
    -Luxray's Iron Tail missed and it was defeated by Golem's Earthquake.I sent out Floatzel.
    -Floatzel knocked out Golem with Aqua Tail.Roark sent out Probopass.
    -Floatzel's Brick Break did high damage while Probopass used Stealth Rock to lay pointed stones around my team.
    -Floatzel defeated Probopass with another Brick Break.Roark sent out Rampardos.
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Rampardos with Aqua Tail.Roark sent out Tyranitar(whose Sand Stream whips up a sandstorm).
    -Floatzel's Brick Break did high damage.Tyranitar's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and its Stone Edge did high damage.Floatzel was buffeted by hail.
    -Floatzel's Brick Break did high damage but it was defeated by Tyranitar's Stone Edge.I sent out Torterra(who took little damage from Stealth Rock).
    -Roark used Full Restore to heal Tyranitar while Torterra's Earthquake did heavy damage.
    -Torterra knocked out Tyranitar with another Earthquake.

Vs Volkner
    -He started with Jolteon and I sent out Luxray.
    -Jolteon's Charge Beam did little damage raising its Sp.Attack while Luxray's Crunch did high damage.
    -Jolteon's Charge Beam did some damage raising its Sp.Attack but it was defeated by another Crunch.Volkner sent out Lanturn.
    -Luxray's Crunch and Lanturn's Surf did some damage to each other.
    -Luxray defeated Lanturn with another Crunch.Volkner sent out Electivire.
    -Electivire knocked out Luxray with ThunderPunch.I sent out Bronzong.
    -Electivire's ThunderPunch did some damage while Bronzong's Earthquake did massive damage.Electivire's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Electivire's ThunderPunch did some more damage but it was defeated by Bronzong's Earthquake.Volkner sent out Luxray.
    -Luxray knocked out Bronzong with Thunder Fang.I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom's Flamethrower did high damage while Luxray's Thunder Fang missed.
    -Houndoom defeated Luxray with another Flamethrower.Volkner sent out Raichu.
    -Houndoom's Flamethrower did high damage while Raichu used Thunder Wave to paralyze Houndoom.
    -Raichu's Brick Break did high damage while Houndoom couldn't move due to paralysis.
    -Raichu defeated Houndoom with another Brick break.I sent out Staraptor.
    -Staraptor defeated Raichu with Return.

Vs Crasher Wake
    -He started with Sharpedo and I sent out Bronzong.
    -Sharpedo's Night Slash did some damage while Bronzong's Earthquake did heavy damage.
    -Crasher Wake used Full Restore to heal Sharpedo while Bronzong's Earthquake did heavy damage again.
    -Sharpedo used Endure to survive Bronzong's Earthquake with 1 HP.
    -Sharpedo's Night Slash did some more damage but it was knocked out by Bronzong's Earthquake.Crasher Wake sent out Quagsire.
    -Quagsire used Yawn to make Bronzong drowsy while Bronzong's Zen Headbutt missed.
    -Quagsire's Yawn failed while Bronzong's Zen Headbutt did some damage.Bronzong fell asleep.
    -I used Full Restore to heal and awaken Bronzong while Quagsire's Surf did some damage.
    -Quagsire used Yawn to make Bronzong drowsy while Bronzong's Zen Headbutt did some damage.
    -Quagsire's Earthquake did heavy damage but it was knocked out by Bronzong's Zen Headbutt.Bronzong fell asleep.Crasher Wake sent out Gyarados.
    -I used Full Restore to heal and awaken Bronzong while Gyarados's Bite did some damage.
    -Gyarados's Aqua Tail did high damage while Bronzong's Zen Headbutt did some damage.
    -Gyarados defeated Bronzong with another Aqua Tail.I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom defeated Gyarados with Thunder Fang.Crasher Wake sent out his Floatzel.
    -Floatzel's Brine and Houndoom's Thunder Fang did high damage to each other.
    -Floatzel defeated Houndoom with Aqua Jet.I sent out Staraptor.
    -Staraptor defeated Floatzel with Return.Crasher Wake sent out Ludicolo.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Ludicolo with Brave Bird but took some recoil.

After that I battled my Rival Barry and defeated him as well.

Vs Barry
    -He started with his Staraptor and I sent out Bronzong.
    -Staraptor's U-Turn did some damage and switched to Infernape while Bronzong's Gyro Ball did some damage.
    -Infernape's Shadow Claw did some damage while Bronzong's Zen Headbutt did high damage.Infernape's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Infernape's Focus Blast did some damage but it was defeated by Bronzong's Zen Headbutt.Barry sent out Snorlax.
    -Snorlax knocked out Bronzong with Crunch.I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom's Flamethrower did some damage but it was defeated by Snorlax's Earthquake.i sent out my Staraptor.
    -Staraptor defeated Snorlax with Close Combat but its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.Barry sent out his Floatzel.
    -Staraptor's Return did massive damage while Floatzel's Ice Fang did high damage.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Barry used Full Restore to heal Floatzel but it was defeated by Staraptor's Brave Bird who took some recoil.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.Barry sent out Heracross.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Heracross with Brave Bird but took some recoil and fainted.I sent out Luxray and Barry sent out his Staraptor again.
    -Staraptor's U-Turn did some damage and switched to Roserade while Luxray's Spark did some damage.
    -Luxray's Crunch did some damage while Roserade's Giga Drain did some damage and healed some of its HP.
    -Luxray defeated Roserade with another Crunch.Barry sent out his Staraptor again.
    -Staraptor defeated Luxray with Close Combat but its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.I sent out my Floatzel.
    -Floatzel's Ice Punch did heavy damage while Staraptor's Close Combat did some damage but its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.
    -Barry used Full Restore to heal Staraptor but it was defeated by Floatzel's Ice Punch.

I saved the game after that.

Team:

Lv.64 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Crunch) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.65 Female Jolly (Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.64 Male Mild (Spark/Crunch/Superpower/Iron Tail) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:Magnet

Lv.64 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.64 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Payback) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:Iron Ball

Lv.64 Male Lonely (Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:Wise Glasses

Unhappy Why?

After I had beaten the 2nd gym leader and got the bicycle, I wanted to do the Tweaking glitch. So, I went to Jubilife City, did the glitch, went outside the building, SAVED the game and what happens? I'm stuck in the void. I tryed to find a way to get out, but there's no way. That means I have to DELETE my save file and do EVERYTHING all over again!
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

I did some more rematches and got to rematch with Gardenia,Byron and Marley apart from the repeated leaders.I also went to Stark Mountain and got the remaining Rock Climb accessible items and caught Heatran in an Ultra Ball.It is female and has Adamant nature.I saved the game after that.

Vs Gardenia
    -She started with Jumpluff and I sent out Bronzong.
    -Jumpluff sprang up.Bronzong's Gyro Ball missed.
    -Jumpluff's Bounce missed while Bronzong's Gyro Ball did heavy damage.
    -Gardenia used Full Restore to heal Jumpluff while Bronzong's Gyro Ball did high damage.
    -Jumpluff sprang up.Bronzong's Zen Headbutt missed.
    -Jumpluff's Bounce did little damage and paralyzed Bronzong but it was defeated by Bronzong's Zen Headbutt.Gardenia sent out her Torterra.
    -Torterra's Wood Hammer did some damage and took little recoil while Bronzong couldn't move due to paralysis.
    -Torterra's Wood Hammer did some damage and took little recoil while Bronzong's Zen Headbutt did some damage.
    -Torterra's Crunch and Bronzong's Zen Headbutt did some damage to each other.
    -Torterra knocked out Bronzong with Wood Hammer and took little recoil.I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom knocked out Torterra with Flamethrower.Gardenia sent out Bellossom.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Bellossom with Flamethrower.Gardenia sent out Roserade.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Roserade with Flamethrower.Gardenia sent out Cherrim.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Cherrim with Flamethrower.

Vs Byron
    -He started with Skarmory and I sent out Luxray.
    -Luxray OHKO'ed Skarmory with Spark.Byron sent out Aggron.
    -Luxray OHKO'ed Aggron with Superpower but its Attack and Defense fell.Byron sent out Steelix.
    -Luxray OHKO'ed Steelix with Superpower but its Attack and Defense fell further.Byron sent out Bastiodon.
    -Luxray's Superpower did heavy damage but its Attack and Defense fell while Bastiodon used Iron Defense to raise its Defense.
    -Byron used Full Restore to heal Bastiodon while Luxray's Superpower did some damage but its Attack and Defense fell.
    -Luxray's Superpower did some damage but its Attack and Defense fell while Bastiodon's Metal Burst did some damage.
    -Luxray's Spark did little damage while Bastiodon used Rest to completely heal itself and go to sleep.
    -Luxray's Spark did little damage while Bastiodon was asleep.
    -Luxray's Spark did little damage.Bastiodon woke up and its Metal Burst did little damage.
    -Luxray's Spark did little damage while Bastiodon used Iron Defense to raise its Defense.
    -Luxray's Spark did little damage.Bastiodon's Metal Burst did little damage.
    -Luxray's Spark did little damage and paralyzed Bastiodon while Bastiodon's Metal Burst did little damage.
    -Luxray's Spark did little damage.Bastiodon's Metal Burst did little damage.
    -Luxray's Spark did little damage while Bastiodon's Ancient Power did some damage.
    -Luxray's Spark did little damage while Bastiodon couldn't move due to paralysis.
    -Luxray's Spark did little damage while Bastiodon used Rest to completely heal itself and go to sleep.
    -Luxray's Spark did heavy damage.Bastiodon woke up and defeated Luxray with Metal Burst.I sent out Floatzel.
    -Floatzel knocked out Bastiodon with Brick Break.Byron sent out Magnezone.
    -Floatzel's Brick Break did some damage but it was defeated by Magnezone's Thunderbolt.I sent out Torterra.
    -Magnezone's Flash Cannon did some damage but it was defeated by Torterra's Earthquake.

Vs Marley
    -She started with Ninjask and I sent out Torterra.
    -Ninjask used Swords Dance to raise its Attack but it was defeated by Torterra's Earthquake.Marley sent out Weavile.
    -Weavile defeated Torterra with Ice Punch.I sent out Staraptor.
    -Weavile's Ice Punch did high damage but it was defeated by Staraptor's Close Combat whose Defense and Sp.Defense fell.Marley sent out Electrode.
    -Electrode defeated Staraptor with Thunder.I sent out Luxray.
    -Electrode used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness while Luxray's Crunch did some damage.
    -Electrode used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness further but it was defeated by another Crunch.Marley sent out Arcanine.
    -Arcanine's Flare Blitz did high damage and took some recoil while Luxray's Spark did some damage.Arcanine's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Arcanine defeated Luxray with another Flare Blitz but took some recoil.I sent out Floatzel.
    -Floatzel defeated Arcanine with Aqua Tail.Marley sent out Crobat.
    -Floatzel's Ice Punch did some damage while Crobat used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Floatzel's Ice Punch missed while Crobat's Air Slash did some damage.
    -Floatzel's Ice Punch did some more damage while Crobat used Confuse Ray to confuse Floatzel.
    -Marley used Full Restore to heal Crobat while Floatzel's Ice Punch did some damage.
    -Floatzel defeated Crobat with another Ice Punch.

Team:

Lv.65 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Crunch) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.66 Female Jolly (Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.65 Male Mild (Spark/Crunch/Superpower/Iron Tail) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:Magnet

Lv.65 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.66 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Payback) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:Iron Ball

Lv.66 Male Lonely (Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:Wise Glasses

I've got back into Platinum today, just because for the moment Emerald and the like are annoying me.

I began my journey again. Character's called SnivyTR, and is male. Listened to Rowen go on about stuff, misclicked a few times by mistake, and eventually managed to start the game. I listened to Barry (my rival) go on and on about things I don't care about, but I managed to pick my starter after 5 minutes of playing. I saved (naturally) and picked my starter...... Piplup! Barry picked Turtwig. My new penguin starter Pounded the tortoise to death, and I continued on.

I did the rest of the boring stuff, got Poke Balls from Dawn (oh, and I nicknamed Piplup Emperor) and caught my second member of my team- Starly. I called her Ariana. Trained Ariana against the trainers, got to Jubilife (Looker is kind of strange...) and unexpectedly caught my third member of my team- Nettle, the Budew. I didn't plan to use Budew, but it's soooo cute and makes really cute noises when you battle with it. Trained my entire team to level 9, got a Poketch, and then beat Barry the second time. Saved.

Team:
    Emperor {Level 10- Pound ; Growl ; Bubble}
    Ariana {Level 10- Tackle ; Growl ; Quick Attack ; Wing Attack}
    Nettle {Level 9- Absorb ; Growth ; Water Sport)

March the 21st I started another Diamond adventure as part of my Gen IV and V playthrough. I had already done some breeding on Platinum, so that I could get my desired teammembers both early and with some decent (egg)moves.
    So I played through the first part of the game, had to reset a few times to get the Turtwig I wanted and after having done both that, having been to my mom and having learned how to catch Pokémon I quickly caught a Bidoof, Shinx and Starly and traded them over for my other three team members (I'll only be using four, leaving space for some HM-mules).
    And now that that's done, I'm off to my adventure. Though I'm still in Sandgem Town at the moment, that won't be for long. I have to find Barry and deliver him the parcel, so that's what I'll be doing.

Team:
    Level 5
    Level 5
    Level 5
    Level 5

EDIT:
    So, I went and delivered the parcel to Barry. Since he got 2 Town Maps, I got one of them. I didn't really need it, but you can't really say no to a gift, can you? Following in Barry's wake, I left Jubilife, only to be challenged by him. Beaten him easily, which apparently surprised him. After that I continued to Oreburgh city. Barry for some reason had beaten me there and had also beaten the gym leader (with a Starly and a Chimchar, now why don't I believe this). Following his instructions I went into the mines to urge the gymleader, Roark, to return to his gym. He did just that, which allowed me to challenge him. Tentacool bested both the gym trainers and Roark, with some help from Turtwig. So I've just beaten Roark, and this is what the team looks like:

Team:
    Level 13
    Level 12
    Level 9
    Level 9
    Last edited by Emeraldfan; 25th March 2013 at 6:48 PM.

In the last two weeks I have done many rematches to train my team.Of the remaining two trainers in Battleground,I got to battle Buck but I do not seem to get Riley to appear even with resetting(and yes,I have completed the Iron Island subquest).Apart from that,I went to Cynthia's Grandmother in Celestic Town and got to know about Dialga and Palkia.I went to Mt.Coronet and got the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs.I proceeded to catch both Dialga and Palkia in Ultra Balls.Dialga has Adamant nature while Palkia has Careful nature.I saved the game.

Vs Buck
    -He started with Shuckle and I sent out Luxray.
    -Luxray's Iron tail did heavy damage while Shuckle used Toxic to poison Luxray.Luxray was hurt by poison.
    -Buck used Full Restore to heal Shuckle while Luxray's Iron Tail did massive damage and lowered Shuckle's Defense.Luxray was hurt by poison.
    -Luxray knocked out Shuckle with another Iron Tail.Luxray was hurt by poison.Buck sent out Claydol.
    -Luxray's Crunch did high damage.Claydol's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it defeated Luxray with Earth Power.I sent out Floatzel.
    -Floatzel defeated Claydol with Aqua Tail.Buck sent out Dusknoir.
    -Floatzel's Crunch did some damage while Dusknoir's ThunderPunch did high damage.
    -Floatzel's Crunch did some more damage but it was defeated by Dusknoir's ThunderPunch.I sent out Torterra.
    -Torterra knocked out Dusknoir with Crunch.Buck sent out Torkoal.
    -Torterra's Earthquake did massive damage while Torkoal used Will-O-Wisp to burn Torterra.Torterra was hurt by its burn.
    -I used Rawst Berry to cure Torterra's burn while Buck used Full Restore to heal Torkoal.
    -Torkoal used Protect to protect itself against Torterra's Earthquake.
    -Torterra's Earthquake did heavy damage while Torkoal's Eruption did some damage.
    -Torterra knocked out Torkoal with another Earthquake.Buck sent out Umbreon.
    -Umbreon used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness while Torterra's Earthquake did some damage.
    -Umbreon's Dark Pulse did some damage while Torterra's Wood Hammer did some damage and took little recoil.
    -Umbreon's Dark Pulse did some damage but it was knocked out by Torterra's Earthquake.

Team:

Lv.71 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Crunch) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.72 Female Jolly (Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.72 Male Mild (Spark/Crunch/Superpower/Iron Tail) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:Magnet

Lv.72 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.72 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Payback) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:Iron Ball

Lv.73 Male Lonely (Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:Wise Glasses

So after obtaining my first badge I also ran into the first problem: my Pokémon, apart from Turtwig (now Grotle), wouldn't always obey. After I figured that that problem'd be solved as soon as I'd gotten my second badge I bypassed most trainers, and then I managed to beat Gardenia, thanks to my Ponyta obeying when it had to. After receiving the badge and HM01 (Cut) I went back and battled all the trainers I'd previously skipped. Having done that I went back to Eterna and thrashed team Galactic in their building, special thanks to Spiritomb and it having Nasty Plot as well as Shadow Ball. Then I went and got my bike, cycled a bit and I saved past the cycling road, after having succesfully bypassed all trainers. I want to do that as much as I can, until I get my third and fourth badge, at which point my Pokémon will obey me up to lvl 50 (it's 30 now).

Team:
    Level 20
    Level 20
    Level 20
    Level 20

EDIT:
    I'd just left the cycling road when I encountered Dawn, who gave me the Vs. Seeker and the Dowsing Machine Poketch app. I thanked her for that, and continued walking to Hearthome, bypassing all the trainers, save 2. In Hearthome I impressed the contest judge Keira by stopping her Buneary. I followed her to the contest hall where, to my big surprise, my mother was present as well. She gave me a tuxedo, and Keira gave me an accessoire for if I ever wanted to participate in a contest. I decided against that, and left Hearthome after a brief stop at the Pokémon center. As I was about to leave the city, Barry challenged me to a battle, but he was soundly defeated. I then went to Solaceon unopposed, only had to battle some twins. I didn't even have to heal in Solaceon, but went on to Veilstone, battling just a fossil hunter and 2 ace trainers. Having arrived in Veilstone I challenged the gym and, with some trouble, managed to beat all the gymtrainers and Maylene without any KO's. I then exited the gym and I'm now talking to Dawn, wonder what she has to say...

Team:
    Level 26
    Level 22
    Level 26
    Level 22

EDIT2:
    So it appeared that team Galactic had either stolen Dawn's pokédex or she was just pathetic, lost it, and made up some story so that I, the powerful, might come to her help. Since I wouldn't be allowed out of the city, I went and retrieved Dawn's pokédex, after a double battle that was dominated by +2 Spiritomb. That battle, and the one battle I couldn't avoid allowed Spiritomb to reach lvl 26, on par with Ponyta and Grotle. I then managed to sneak past all trainers untill Pastoria City, where I went and challenged the gym. Tentacool did quite well against the gym trainers, due to resisting the water moves and knowing Sludge Bomb. Just before Crasher Wake I got Tentacool to lvl 26 as well, at which level it learned Barrier. Sweet!
    So I went back to the Pokémon center and healed my Pokémon in preparation for the battle against Wake. I got quite lucky with Grotle not hitting itself in confusion, which allowed me to get to +2 attack and +1 defence, and henceforward Grotle swept the team. Both Floatzel and Quagsire were OHKO'd, Gyarados took a few hits to go down. So I'd beaten Wake and received my fourth badge, which means that all traded Pokémon up to lvl 50 will now obey me without question. That means that I can finally go back and challenge all the trainers I'd previously skipped. Having HM02 Fly now also helps.

Team:
    Level 29
    Level 26
    Level 26
    Level 26

EDIT3:
    All right. I've done a whole lot since I last updated this post. I'll briefly summarise what happened.
    So after beating Crasher Wake I backtracked and battled all the trainers I'de previously missed. In battling those trainers I managed to evolve both Grotle and Tentacool, which ment that 3/4 of my team had its final evolution. Having beaten all of the regular trainers, I went after a Galactic Grunt and had to battle Barry as well. After beating the Grunt, Cynthia approached me and had me going back to Solaceon town and route 210 to cure the Psyduck from their chronic headache. She then had me deliver an Old Charm, and I did just that. On my way to Celestic Town I managed to finally evolve Ponyta into a Rapidash. I quickly explored Celestic town and its surroundings and then leveled all of my Pokémon a little bit. I also tought Tentacruel Surf. Spiritomb had a field day in Hearthome, beating the gym all by itself. Before going to Canalave city I visited some previously inaccesible areas and got quite a few items. I also trained all of my Pokémon to lvl 50. In Canalave I encountered an assistant of the professor, who upgraded my dex and I had to battle Barry again, whom I soundly defeated. Then I got Torterra to clean the gym, since I realised that my other Pokémon only obeyed up to lvl 50, I'd forgotten that little fact whilst training them. After beating the gym my Pokémon were sure to obey me again, so I ventured to Iron Island, got all the items, beat the trainers and leveled my Pokémon to lvl 55. I still have to get the Riolu egg though, since I didn't have any space in my party at that point.
    I then went back to Canalave and to the library, then to Lake Valor, Lake Verity and finally Lake Acuity. On the way to Snowpoint city I leveled just a little bit, letting my Rapidash lag behind since I wanted it to clear the gym. Arriving in Snowpoint after a long walk and a lot of hidden items I did just that, and at lvl 58 Rapidash finally learned Flare Blitz, making its moveset complete.
    Having beaten the gym I was now allowed to use Rock Climb, a move I'd thought to my Bibarel earlier. I could now also acces Lake Acuity, which is what I did. There I was just moments to late to witness the defeat of Barry at the hands of Jupiter. She told me not to go to their HQ in Veilstone, and I nearly felt compelled to oblige, but I decided that it'd be fun creeping around in the HQ, so I did just that. I beat Cyrus and Saturn there, and set free the three mirages of the lakes. Then since I had nothing better to do I ventured to Spear Pillar and caught myself a Timid natured Dialga. Finishing this subquest I could now go to Sunyshore City. I encountered Flint there, who told me to beat the Gymleader, which I did. Then Jasmine gave me the HM for Waterfall. Instead of going to the Victory Road, I decided to visit all areas I'd forgotten about, so that's what I'm doing right now.

Team:
    Level 62
    Level 61
    Level 61
    Level 61
    Last edited by Emeraldfan; 5th April 2013 at 8:39 PM.

I FINISHED THE GAME.

Since the last time,I had some more battles for training.I realized that Riley not appearing was due to having not gotten the egg.I went to Iron Island and got the egg and also got a Metal Coat from Byron.I hatched the egg into a Riolu.It has Lax nature.After some soft-resetting I battled Riley.

Vs Riley
    -He started with Absol and I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Absol with Flamethrower.Riley sent out Lucario.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Lucario with Flamethrower.Riley sent out Metagross.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Metagross with Flamethrower.Riley sent out Salamence.
    -Houndoom's Dark Pulse and Salamence's Dragon Claw did high damage to each other.
    -Houndoom defeated Salamence with another Dark Pulse.Riley sent out Ursaring.
    -Houndoom's Flamethrower did heavy damage but it was defeated by Ursaring's Slash.I sent out Staraptor.
    -Riley used Full restore to heal Ursaring but it was defeated by Staraptor's Close Combat whose Defense and Sp.Defense fell.

I decided to get the remaining legendaries-the roaming legendaries.I went to Prof.Oak who gave me an Up-Grade and told that the Legendary Birds are roaming Kanto.I then went to Canalave City and found the child who was having nightmares.I went to Full Moon Island and saw Cresselia who dropped the Lunar Wing.With its help I managed to cure the child's nightmare.I then went searching for the legendaries and caught them all in Ultra Balls.Moltres has Impish nature,Articuno is Lonely,Cresselia is Naughty and Zapdos is Modest.Also Cresselia is female while the three birds are genderless.

After that the lone thing left to do was rematching the Elite 4.They were pretty easy this time around.

Vs Aaron
    -He started with Yanmega and I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Yanmega with Flamethrower.Aaron sent out Heracross and I switched to Staraptor.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Heracross with Brave Bird but took some recoil.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.Aaron sent out Drapion and I switched to Torterra.
    -Drapion's Ice Fang did some damage and froze Torterra.Torterra couldn't move due to being frozen.
    -Drapion's Ice Fang did some more damage while Torterra couldn't move due to being frozen.
    -Drapion knocked out Torterra with Aerial Ace.I sent out Bronzong.
    -Drapion's X-Scissor did some damage while Bronzong's Earthquake did heavy damage.Drapion's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Drapion's X-Scissor did some more damage but it was defeated by another Earthquake.Aaron sent out Scizor and I switched back to Houndoom.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Scizor with Flamethrower.Aaron sent out Vespiquen.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Vespiquen with Flamethrower.

Vs Bertha
    -She started with Whiscash and I sent out Torterra.
    -Torterra OHKO'ed Whiscash with Wood Hammer but took some recoil.Bertha sent out Gliscor and I switched to Floatzel.
    -Floatzel's Ice Punch did high damage and froze Gliscor.Gliscor thawed out and its Earthquake did some damage.
    -Floatzel knocked out Gliscor with another Ice Punch.Bertha sent out Golem.
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Golem with Aqua Tail.Bertha sent out Rhyperior.
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Rhyperior with Aqua Tail.Bertha sent out Hippowdon(whose Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm).
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Hippowdon with Aqua Tail.

Vs Flint
    -He started with Houndoom and I sent out Floatzel.
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Houndoom with Aqua Tail.Flint sent out Infernape and I switched to Staraptor.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Infernape with Brave Bird but took some recoil.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.Flint sent out Magmortar and I switched to Floatzel.
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Magmortar with Aqua Tail but got burned due to Magmortar's Flame Body.Floatzel was hurt by its burn.Flint sent out Rapidash.
    -Floatzel OHKO'ed Rapidash with Aqua Tail.Floatzel was hurt by its burn.Flint sent out Flareon.
    -Floatzel's Aqua Tail did high damage but it was defeated by Flareon's Giga Impact.I sent out Torterra.
    -Torterra knocked out Flareon with Earthquake.

Vs Lucian
    -He started with Mr.Mime and I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Mr.Mime with Dark Pulse.Lucian sent out Gallade and I switched to Staraptor.
    -Staraptor OHKO'ed Gallade with Brave Bird but took some recoil.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.Lucian sent out Alakazam and I switched back to Houndoom.
    -Alakazam's Focus Blast missed and it was defeated by Houndoom's Dark Pulse.Lucian sent out Bronzong.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Bronzong with Flamethrower.Lucian sent out Espeon.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Espeon with Dark Pulse.

Vs Cynthia
    -She started with Spiritomb and I sent out Houndoom.
    -Houndoom's Dark Pulse did some damage while Spiritomb's Silver Wind did little damage.
    -Houndoom defeated Spiritomb with Flamethrower.Cynthia sent out Milotic and I switched to Luxray.
    -Luxray's Spark did high damage and paralyzed Milotic.Milotic couldn't move due to paralysis.
    -Luxray defeated Milotic with another Spark.Cynthia sent out Garchomp and I switched to Floatzel.
    -Floatzel's Ice Punch did high damage.Garchomp's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and its Earthquake did high damage.
    -Floatzel's Ice Punch did high damage again but it was defeated by Garchomp's Dragon Rush.I sent out Staraptor.
    -Cynthia used Full Restore to heal Garchomp while Staraptor's Brave Bird did some damage and took little recoil.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Staraptor's Return and Garchomp's Dragon Rush did some damage to each other.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Staraptor knocked out Garchomp with Brave Bird but took little recoil.Staraptor's Leftovers healed it a little.Cynthia sent out Lucario and I switched to Torterra.
    -Lucario's Aura Sphere did some damage but it was defeated by Torterra's Earthquake.Cynthia sent out Togekiss and I switched to Luxray.
    -Luxray OHKO'ed Togekiss with Spark.Cynthia sent out Roserade and I switched to Houndoom.
    -Houndoom OHKO'ed Roserade with Flamethrower.

The Credits rolled.I returned to my home and saved the game for the last time.

My Final Team:

Lv.76 Male Calm (Wood Hammer/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Crunch) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.76 Female Jolly (Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.76 Male Mild (Spark/Crunch/Superpower/Iron Tail) Ability:Rivalry Held Item:Magnet

Lv.76 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Brick Break) Ability:Swift Swim Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.76 Genderless Lonely (Gyro Ball/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Payback) Ability:Heatproof Held Item:Iron Ball

Lv.77 Male Lonely (Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Thunder Fang/Shadow Ball) Ability:Early Bird Held Item:Wise Glasses
    Last edited by amittal12; 3rd April 2013 at 6:57 AM.

Alright so check it out. Since I'm only 3 Legendarys away from a full National Pokedex completion (Mew, Manaphy, Latias), I decided to complete an ItemDex. Basically, I'm trying to get at least one of every item obtainable and trade-able to diamond. I'm talking the works; Soul Dew, Berry Juice, Flutes, Plates, Wild Held Items, Poke Balls, TMs, Medicine, Accessories, PokeBall Seals, and of course, Berries.
    So while I'm building the perfect Search Ops Team (My All Purpose PKMN Team) and locating and asking around for rare items, I decided to start plating berries to make better use of my time. I'm going for at least 100 of each berry, plus whatever else I need to buy all the accessories and stuff. Now, I've picked 13 spots to plant, for a total of 48 soft soils.
    Alright, now you know the background to this story, here's what I came across: As I'm planting away, I go ahead to spot number 12 on Route 212, I plant my seed and head to Resort Area to spot 13. Four hours later, I remember to water the plants. Then it struck me. It's always raining on route 212, so why do I still have to water on spot number 12, huh? That's not cool. Anyone ever thought about it?
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

Bloody hell! Turned on my Platinum version to find that I obtained my starter in March 2010. Time flies! I'm assuming I stopped playing soon after considering I was only at Solaceon town. My team consisted of Grotle, Shellos, Murkrow and Togepi (the latter two are traded; Murkrow from Diamond and Togepi from XD.) I soon added Eevee to the team since I really want to try out Glaceon (it's the only eeveelution I've yet to use.) I SRd until I got one with Adaptability just so it won't be pitifully weak until Snowpoint (its Return is actually insanely powerful). I was surprised to find I had the Secret Key in the bag, so figured I'd add Rotom to the team. It's definitely proven it's worth, pretty much soloing Maylene. I then helped out Dawn against Team Galactic, after which Togepi evolved into Togetic. Shellos and Grotle then followed suit on Route 214. Upon reaching Pastoria City, I thought I'd try out the Great Marsh, where I managed to catch a Modest Yanma, which I definitely want to add to the team. I've trained her up, but I'm at a loss at who to replace - I'm thinking either Gastrodon or Togetic. The former would mean I have three Flying-types, which is never ideal, although I'm more fond of Togetic. Ahhh, decisions. Team so far:

Atlas [32]
    Impish

Barrett [32]
    Naughty

Emmy [32]
    Lonely

Meeko [32]
    Rash

Wren [32]
    Modest

Adelaide [30]
    Mild

Shea [31]
    Quiet

EDIT: What is it with all these Double Team/Sand-Attack users? Jesus christ.
    Last edited by Crobat_Curse; 5th April 2013 at 8:30 PM.

I finished the actual game of Diamond a while ago, but I'm still running around in it trying to finish my pokedex, or at least as much as I can get done. It's likely I'm never going to be able to get Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Manaphy, Phione, or Arceus, or any of the other event-only pokemon. Not even by trading. My DS is wifi-capable, but the encryption on the home wireless is too strong for it, so it can't connect, and none of the games I have has any of the event pokemon. Not even the games I got used and half played through.

I FINALLY got my paws on the authentic LeafGreen and Emerald, so I have insert pokemon and pal park pokemon running around in them. Caught the Regi trio in Emerald and moved them to Diamond, and last night I took on Regigigas. Took me about a half hour, but I caught it! I named it Titan, and am contemplating training it for the Elite 4 Round 2.

Also, I found my VERY FIRST SHINY!!! I was looking for a Shuckle over in Route 224 when I ran smack into a shiny Floatzel. Not the shiny I wanted (that would be Gyarados and Absol), but still, my first shiny! Took a dozen ultra balls to catch the thing. But, mine. Until I found it, I was unaware shinies sparkled like that when they appear. Will make the next one easier to identify.

I did all subquests and went to every area I could think of. Then I decided that it wat time to get to the Pokémon League. So I went north from Sunyshore City, battling some trainers along the way. After using Waterfall to scale a rather large one, I managed to reach the Victory Road. I quickly healed my Pokémon in the Pokémon Center, before I entered Victory Road. Having entered and battled quite some trainers, gotten even more items and finally exiting I had to battle my rival one last time. His team was now quite strong, and due to some mismanagment on my part, he inflicted some damage before he was defeated.
    Since I had a lot of time on my hands, I decided to train all of my Pokémon to lvl 70, which I managed to do quite fast, in about an hour or so. I then proceeded and challenged the League.
    Rapidash had a field day against Aaron. I only used Torterra to beat his Drapion, since it's weak to Ground, and managed to defeat Aaron with all OHKO's.
    Bertha was defeated by the combined forces of Torterra and Tentacruel. Torterra beat Quagsire, Whiscash and Hippowdon, whilst Tentacruel defeated Sudowoodu and Golem. Following this battle, Torterra reached lvl 71.
    Flint was next, and Tentacruel was the MVP. Surf took care of Rapidash, Infernape and Steelix. I surprisingly needed more than one Ice Beam to defeat Drifblim, probably due to it's high HP. Rapidash then proceeded to knock out Lopunny by using Flare Blitz. I do believe that I got a critical hit, though I don't think that it really mattered. During this battle Tentacruel reached lvl 71 as well.
    Lucian, the last and strongest of the Elite Four, was probably the easiest. I used Mr. Mime as setup fodder for Spiritomb, who after three Nasty Plots proceeded to destroy Lucian's team, getting all OHKO's (even with Light Screen in effect). Having swept Lucian Spiritomb had gathered enough exp to get to lvl 71.
    Then the champion, Cynthia. It started off with Spiritomb vs Spiritomb. Mine used Nasty Plot the first turn, Cynthia's used Embargo. Then mine used Dark Pulse the second turn, and got the OHKO. Next was Roserade, whom I defeated with Rapidash (even though Spiritomb had Psychic), leveling Rapidash to lvl 71. Gastrodon was defeated by a single Seed Bomb at the hands of Torterra. Torterra then OHKO'd Milotic, but not before taking some heavy damage from Ice Beam. Lucario was defeated with another Flare Blitz, which left Cynthia's strongest, her Garchomp. My Tentacruel was, surprisingly enough, faster and managed to score a OHKO by using Ice Beam.
    I was then taken to the Hall of Fame and registered there. Now all that's left for me to do is to explore the Battle Island and to catch some legendary Pokémon.

Team:
    Level 71
    Adamant
    ~ Seed Bomb
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Rock Slide
    ~ Leech Seed

Level 71
    Modest
    ~ Surf
    ~ Sludge Bomb
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Barrier

Level 71
    Jolly
    ~ Flare Blitz
    ~ Bounce
    ~ Poison Jab
    ~ Megahorn

Level 71
    Modest
    ~ Shadow Ball
    ~ Dark Pulse
    ~ Psychic
    ~ Nasty Plot

I am playing the 4th gen games again with TheSirPeras and snivy trainer.I am playing Pokemon Pearl.Prof.Rowan introduced himself and told me about the world of Pokemon.He asked me my name and I chose 'Akshay' because that's my real name.He asked me the name of my rival which I told SirPera(due to the character limit).I saw a TV report 'Search for the Red Gyarados!' and then I was told by my mother that SirPera wants to see me.I went to Barry's house and he told me we are going to Lake Verity in search of the Gyarados.He gets some stuff and we got going to Lake Verity where we met Prof.Rowan and his assistant Dawn.Apparently,they forgot their briefcase there.When we saw it,suddenly we were ambushed by some Starly.The bag contained some Pokeballs and we decided to use the Pokemon inside.SirPera chose a Piplup and I chose a Chimchar.Dawn came there and took the briefcase before going away.On our way back to Twinleaf Town,we meet Dawn and Rowan again who asks us to visit Rowan's lab.I check my Chimchar's gender and nature and it is Male and Naughty(+Attack/-Sp.Defense) which is pretty good.At my house,my mom gave me a pair of Running Shoes and asks me to visit Prof.Rowan.I went through Route 201 without battling any Pokemon and arrive in Sandgem Town where I visited Rowan's Lab.He gives me the Chimchar as gift and gives me a Pokedex to fill.Dawn shows me the Pokemon Centre and Poke Mart.I went back to Twinleaf Town to talk to my mom about this quest when SirPera's mom visits us and asks me to give a parcel to SirPera after my mom's persuation.I then went to Route 202 where Dawn taught me how to catch Pokemon.Then I train my Chimchar in the grass to Lv.7.Then I decided to battle all the trainers who were easily defeated.I arrive in Jubilife City and Dawn tells me about Trainers' School.I heal my tired Chimchar.Then I decide to explore Jubilife City.I learn a few things from Trainers' School and had some battles there.I also met SirPera and gave him his parcel.He gave me one of the two Town Maps and tells that the first gym is Oreburgh City.I then explore the rest of the city.I got the Poketch from the Company's President after showing him three coupons that I got from three clowns.Since there wasn't much left to do,I did the main thing that I had to do:I traded Chimchar to Platinum,taught it ThunderPunch and traded it back to Pearl.I did this to help me against my Rival because I realized I wouldn't get my next teammate until the next gym.I went to Route 218 and got an Old Rod but there was nothing to do except fishing at this stage.I went to Route 204 where I battled some trainers and got an item.I couldn't go through the Ravaged Path due to not having Rock Smash.So,I decided to go to Route 203 where I battled SirPera.

Vs SirPera
    -He started with Starly and I sent out Chimchar.
    -Chimchar OHKO'ed Starly with ThunderPunch.SirPera sent out Piplup.
    -Chimchar OHKO'ed Piplup with ThunderPunch.

After easily defeating him,I defeated the rest of the trainers on the route and got the few items there.After the last battle,Chimchar evolved into Monferno and learned Mach Punch.He will be very helpful for the next gym.I went back to the Pokemon Center to heal my Chimchar before saving.

Team:

Lv.14 Male Naughty (Ember/Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Scratch) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None

Like Amittal said, we're starting a new game. I'm actually playing Platinum, and will re-create my first team of my first Pt game, except instead of a Tentacruel, I'll have a Sinnoh water type. Called myself Pedro, because that's my name. Apparently, Prof. Rowan thinks that's a fine name. Ok..? Called my rival Amittal. So I woke up in my room watching "Let's Ask Prof. Rowan!" Amittal came in and said a bunch of stuff, that shortened really just mean that he wants a Pokemon. I tried to go in his house but this kid has issues lol. I went through the whole boring beginning. I also picked Chimchar. For this game I decided not to nickname my Pokemon. It was time for a battle then. Chimchar VS Piplup, this was it! Somehow I lost. Piplup kept using growl so I couldn't do anything O.o AND I had to give him 40 euros? ****ing robbery. Went home, got running shoes. Have a feeling Chimchar doesn't like me very much, but oh well. I stopped for a break afterwards.

Platinum Team

I continued on my quest in Pearl.I went through Oreburgh Gate.Here,I battled a couple of trainers and got HM Rock Smash but apparently,I cannot use it outside of battle without the gym badge of Oreburgh City.I also cannot explore the full area of Oreburgh Gate as of now.I exited it and arrived in Oreburgh City.I went in the city and explored the various places of interest including the Oreburgh Museum before arriving at my main destination,the gym.I saw my rival SirPera outside the gym who told me that the gym leader is not at the gym and that he has already won the badge.He told me that Roark is at the Oreburgh Mines.I went to Route 207 but couldn't do much because I didn't have a bicycle but I got some Pokeballs here.Then I went to the mine where I got some items,battled a couple of trainers and finally met Roark.He showed me how Rock Smash works and returned to the gym.I went to the gym and defeated the two gym trainers.After healing my team,I challenged Roark and won on my first try.Having started with Chimchar,I didn't expect the gym to be as easy as it was.

Vs Roark
    -He started with Geodude and I sent out Monferno.
    -Monferno's Mach Punch did high damage while Geodude's Rock Throw did some damage.
    -Monferno defeated Geodude with another Mach Punch.Roark sent out Onix.
    -Monferno's Mach Punch did some damage while Onix used Screech to reduce Monferno's Defense.
    -Monferno's Mach Punch and Onix's Rock Throw did some damage to each other.
    -Roark used Potion to heal some of Onix's HP while Monferno's Mach Punch did some damage.
    -Monferno defeated Onix with another Mach Punch.Roark sent out Cranidos.
    -Monferno's Mach Punch did massive damage while Cranidos's Pursuit did some damage.
    -Monferno knocked out Cranidos with another Mach Punch.

After winning the battle,Roark rewarded with me with the Coal Badge and TM Stealth Rock.I could now use Rock Smash outside of battle.Since I could now buy Repels at Poke Marts I bought some with the prize money from the gym.As I was going back through Oreburgh Gate,I met SirPera again who told me that the next gym is in Eterna City.I went back to Route 203 to catch a Bidoof as an HM Slave.I taught it Rock Smash.I then went into the lower floor of Oreburgh Gate where I got few items including TM Flash.I still couldn't access the cave fully due to also requiring Bicycle,Surf and Strength but I managed to catch my second team member:a Psyduck.It is Female and has Adamant Nature(+Attack/-Sp.Attack) which is a bad nature for it but since I am not choosy in natures ingame as such,I took it in my team.I went to heal my team before arriving back at Oreburgh Gate to train my newly caught Psyduck.I trained it to Lv.14.Then I decided to go back to Jubilife City.Here,I saw two grunts of a villanous team called Team Galactic trying to take away Rowan's research from him and his assistant Dawn.I went there to help him and had my first tag battle as I teamed up my Psyduck with Dawn's Turtwig to take out the enemy Wurmple and Zubat.After Rowan left with his assistant,a man from Jublife TV came and gave me a Fashion Case.I then went to Jubilife TV Building where I tried my luck at the Daily Lottery but failed to win any prize.I talked to a few people here and had a battle with a Cameraman.I left the building and went to the Poketch Building where the owner installed a new app on my Poketch:Memo Pad.I went to heal my Pokemon and then saved the game.

Team:

Lv.18 Male Naughty (Ember/Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Fury Swipes) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None

Lv.14 Female Adamant (Water Gun/Scratch/Disable/Tail Whip) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:None

As already stated, I'm doing a Platinum run with amittal12 and TheSirPeras. I'll be doing a starterless run, that to me has some nostalgia, but that sort of thing really doesn't bother me.

Anyway, we all know what happens early game. Rowan learns your name, and your rivals (or SnivyTR and Barry). I then wake up in my room, talk to Barry several times, before we can pick our starter Pokemon. I picked Chimchar, although I have no intention of using it. I beat Barry, and then proceeded to do the Sandgem thing to get Poke Balls. I caught 2 random Pokemon, and traded an egg across. The egg hatched into a Togepi! I traded it back (no nicknames this runthrough) and used a bunch of HP Ups, Calciums, Irons and things like that, then levelled it to level 8, where it evolved into a Togetic. Taught it Shadow Ball, Water Pulse and Aerial Ace. Traded it back, and then trained it against the trainers on the routes around Jubilife. Beat Barry, and then proceeded to Orbeurgh.

I skipped Barry, picked up the hidden Heart Scale (need that for Togekiss) annd went to the Mine. Beat everyone, talked to Roark, and then went back to the gym to battle him.

Togetic VS Geodude- Water Pulse 0HKOed it.
    Togetic VS Onix- Same as Geodude.
    Togetic VS Cranidos- Same as above.

I went all the way back to Jubilife, beat the Plasma Grunts, and then saved.

Platinum Team:

I did some more progress on my Pearl playthrough.I went through Route 204 to reach Ravaged Path.Here,I got TM Rock Tomb and got to the other side of Route 204.I defeated the remaining trainers and got a few items before arriving in Floaroma Town.I explored this town and got some berries and TM Pluck.I found that Floaroma Meadow was blocked by two Galactic grunts.I went to Route 205 and found a girl who told that her father has been taken hostage by Team Galactic at Valley Windworks.I went to the windworks and defeated a grunt standing outside but he locked himself from inside so that I couldn't go in.I went back to Floaroma Meadow where I saw the two grunts messing with a honey salesman.I defeated the two grunts and they ran off dropping the key of the windworks.The old man gave me the keys and also rewarded me with some honey.Sweet!I explored the meadow but there was nothing except a honey tree and a house.I went to the windworks.I defeated the two grunts inside.I healed my team before challenging Commander Mars.She wasn't quite tough and I defeated her.The little girl got back to her father and thanked me.His father told me about Team Galactic's intentions which got me worried and about a Balloon Pokemon.Anyways,I saved the game.

Vs Mars
    -She started with Zubat and I sent out Psyduck.
    -Psyduck's Water Gun did some damage while Zubat's Bite did little damage.
    -Psyduck defeated Zubat with another Water Gun.Mars sent out Purugly.
    -Purugly's Faint Attack did some damage while Psyduck's Water Gun did little damage.
    -Purugly's Scratch did some damage while Psyduck's Water Gun did little damage.
    -Purugly knocked out Psyduck with Faint Attack.I sent out Monferno.
    -Monferno's Mach Punch did some damage.Purugly's Oran Berry healed it a little and its Scratch did little damage.
    -Monferno knocked out Purugly with another Mach Punch.

Team:

Lv.19 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Fury Swipes) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None

Lv.17 Female Adamant (Water Gun/Scratch/Disable/Tail Whip) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:None

Page 200 of 212 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast