I've played this ALOT, and I'm near Snowpoint. So...
- Left for Floraroma Town, and beat all the trainers.
- Caught a female Buizel.
- Trained Buizel in Oreburgh Mine.
- Went and cleared Team Galactic out of Valley Windworks.
- Arrived in Eterna City after helping Cheryl in Eterna Forest.
- Spent an hour in the Underground, looking for Heart Scales. I found 3.
- Gardenia was swept by Togetic and Aerial Ace.
- Buizel beat Jupiter and Team Galactic in Eterna HQ.
- Cycling Road was cleared, and my team reached level 26. Buizel evolved.
- I caught a Gible and taught it Earthquake via the TM in the same route.
- Gible evolved into Gabite through training around Heartome City.
- I beat Fantina with Floatzel, Gabite and Togetic.
- Arrived in Solaceon Town, and got Defog in the Ruins.
- I (after an hour or so of extensive training) managed to drag my team to Veilstone City.
- I skipped the gym and went to Pastoria, and found my 4th team member, Croagunk.
- I trained Croagunk against the trainers on the route below Veilstone, using the VS Seeker.
- I swept Maylene with Togeitc (suprise suprise).
- Crasher Wake went down to Togeitc and my newly evolved Toxicroak.
- I went all the way to Celestic Town, and beat Cyrus before claiming Surf.
- I went to Valley Windworks, and got the TM Thunderbolt.
- Arrived at Fuego Ironworks, and caught a Magnemite. I used a Rare Candy and evolved it into Magetion.
- I arrived in Canalave, and beat Barry.
- I cleared Iron Island, and FINALLY evolved Togetic into Togekiss.
- I used my Heart Scales on Togekiss for Aura Sphere and Air Slash. Magneton learned Tri Attack, and I taught it Thunder.
- Byron was swept by Floatzel and Toxicroak.
- I beat Saturn and Mars at the respected lakes, and evolved Magneton.
- I caught a Snover, which I had to nickname Obamasnow. I then saved.
Togekiss, Level 41
(Fly ; Air Slash ; Aura Sphere ; Shadow Ball)
Togekiss is definitely a powerhouse. Since a Togetic, I have never lost a battle with him. He's that powerful. He singlehandedly defeated Roark, Gardenia and Maylene, as well as notably defeating Wake's Gyarados and Floatzel and Fantina's Duskull. My absolute best.
Floatzel, Level 41
(Surf ; Aqua Jet ; Crunch ; Strength)
Floatzel has always been somewhat decent. As a Buizel, Togetic was always more powerful, but as it evolved and learned Crunch, a really good move, it has slowly become better. An irreplaceable member of my team.
Gabite, Level 41
(Dragon Claw ; Earthquake ; Dig ; Slash)
Gabite is quite a bit like Floatzel. It's alright, but not too great. It's still not fully evolved, and with Dragon Claw and Earthquake, it's pretty powerful. But for this part of the game, it's not doing so well.
Toxicroak, Level 41
(Revenge ; Mud Bomb ; Faint Attack ; Strength)
Toxicroak is incredibly tough, but cannot take Psychic moves very well. Revenge is an awful Fighting move, which I will replace with Brick Break when I get the chance (and when I find the cave). Otherwise, it hits like a truck.
Magnezone, Level 42
(Thunder ; Discharge ; Flash Cannon ; Tri Attack)
Magnezone is pretty much set. It hasn't done much, and can't fully pull it's weight, but Electric is one of my favourite types, and I next to always use it. Plus Magnezone is cool.
Obamasnow, Level 35
(Bullet Seed ; Ice Shard ; Ingrain ; *move I can't remember*)
I love the name Obamasnow. Really cool. I've never used Abomasnow before, so I figured I'd try it. So far, it's awful. But I caught it at level 32. I'll give it a chance.