Page 101 of 212 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 5279

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

I tried to chain Absol twice first failed quickly, thried again got to 55 then my damn short concentration got me and i ran into a bad grass...I wanted to destroy something....and did....a lamp....

Then trained my Metagross...
    Virtually gone.

Diamond: I finally migrated my EVed Gardevoir (first ever EVed) along with other pokemon such as regi- ice and steel. I still need to get Rock off my LG version so I can start resetting for Regigigas.
    Pearl: Still on my mono-type challenge. I defeated the third and fourth gym yesterday. I was worrying about Wake since it was a fire type challenge, but I made it through the battle only taking 31 damage, and that was from confusion. If I didn't have my Charizard, I would have been screwed. I also noticed that my Charizard was female (yes it took me to the 4th gym to notice that).

Diamond FC: 4253-7582-5489

Still breeding for a Zubat, still no Jolly!

And on Pearl I trained a lil' bit more. I'm still not sure what kind of team I'm going to make..
    I also catched a Geodude and a Machop, forgot the names I gave 'em.

I am trying to get the team you see below on my sig with egg moves. I think I will start today or tommorow. The Egg Moves I want are:

Squirtle: Aqua Jet
    Cyndaquil: Crush Claw or Flare Blitz
    Turtwig: Body Slam
    Teddiursa: Close Combat
    Phanphy: Ice Shard
    Shinx: Ice Fang and Fire Fang
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I got myself a decent Roselia, with a Timid nature, which is +Speed, -Attack or something (and thus I will max Speed EV's instead of SpD). I also saw that Extrasensory is a Budew Egg Move, and I'm not willing to breed Budews for a Timid nature with Extrasensory, and then do that happiness thing, before I can finally EV it. Instead, I went for Sunny Day, making the most from Weather Ball and Giga Drain. I'm now in the Battle Tower, getting points for the HP and SpD items, then I have all six. This of course is on Diamond, on pearl I haven't done anything.

Ok I just evolved a load of Johto Pokemon (Starters Togepi and Chinchou) and did some more work with the Hoenn Pokemon.
    But here is a bit of fun that happened. I was Raising Togepi's Happiness and decided to do a bit of Metronome. I started off against a Shinx and got two useless moves and then Earth Power. Next was Bidoof which got Acid and Then Flamethrower. Finally another Bidoof and I Metronomed Judgement .
    'm off to finish my Hoenn 'mon now.
    This is Bidoof. Everybody hates him for no reason.If you agree that Bidoof should be treated with respect then copy and paste this into your sig (started by surfer treecko)

Quote Originally Posted by Bell56 View Post
    I find it weird that Steel types are weak to Fighting types. I mean the last time that I punched or kicked something metal it hurt really bad and the object received no damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmagius View Post
    "Pokemon, turning your kids antisocial since 1996"

I traded some poke's from diamond to the pearl file I'm playing. Now I got a Murkrow and a Nincada on Pearl, I'm going to use them later in the game.

I recently bough diamond got a good natured Dialga, and i spent some time doing the story of the game with 4 pokemon only (i dont really like the new ones in all honesty was waiting to build a decent team after the elite 4). So i mangaed the other night to beat the elite 4 first time with 4 pokemon around level 55 was really chuffed with this!

currently stuck chaining for larvitar shiny then ima work on bulding my team to do wi-fi with etc

I finally got my jolly zubat! I'm planning to EV it later this week. Just started breeding for adamant Beldum.

edit:
    That zubat had real bad IV's! But well, I don't really care. It took me 43 eggs to get a Jolly 1.
    Last edited by smartie; 21st February 2009 at 8:09 AM.

Pearl: Breed DDgyrados with Bagon to produce DDBagon. Hatched 42 eggs til a Naive Natured one showed up. Going to ev it sometime tonight.
    Friend Code: 1977-4913-1528
    Character Name: Dawn
    Currently no access to WiFi.

Proud Member of Team Radiant Dawn.
    Join today!

Currently Training: ;211;
    Currently Breeding: Will-O-Wisping ;282;
    Currently Chaining: ;299;

well after getting the pokemon for my team, I saw that most of them had pretty decent natures so I decided not to breed. In the end, after switching a few pokemon, I came up with this team:

Chatot lv. 38
    Timid

Fly
    Sing
    Uproar
    Chatter

Tutwig lv. 38
    Hasty

Crunch
    Withdraw
    Syntehsis
    Razor Leaf

Swinub lv. 34
    Adamant

Dig
    Take Down
    Ice Shard
    Odor Sleuth

Teddiursa lv. 36
    Jolly

Slash
    Charm
    Brick Break
    Faint Attack

Cyndaquil lv. 37
    Naughty

Swift
    Tackle
    Flame Wheel
    Quick Attack

Squirtle
    Jolly

Bite
    Aqua Tail
    Rapid Spin
    Skull Bash
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I triend my first atempt at EV traigning!!! A Horsea/Seadra Mild, I did it like this...

SP.ATK 252
    SPEED 128
    HP 128

Hopefully it will be good and add it to my future team... Which is so far....
    Metagross Atk 252 Def 252

Still unsure about the rest...

And something ironic happned, I was trading some guy something and he said "I think this is a little but unfair..." so I said "Ok, ill add a exp. share." He agreed and I was a bt sad saying good bye...

But then I went and did the Looto and got an exp. share!!! How ironic is that!!!
    Virtually gone.

Just Ev trained my Growlithe to lv20. It already have 252 in speed since I made it battle Magikarps. Right now I'm training its attack, by battling/chaining Absols. I'm gonna make it evolve once it reach lv25 and learned reversal.
    I claim Quilava!<3

Pearl Fc: 0517 0306 0808
    Platinum Fc: 0989 8066 6024

Please Click:

I am currently heading to get my third badge in Veilstone, and just left Solaceon. Am training my main three (piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu) to level 30 before I battle Maylene. Currently trying to catch an Aipom and decide on a sixth pokemon for my team. (Which is currently Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Aipom, Drifloon.)

Current Team: Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Drifloon, and Happiny Egg.
    Last edited by ayeeprill; 22nd February 2009 at 5:41 AM.

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2s15gnt.jpg[/IMG]
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Now Playing: X
    Delphox. Gardevoir. Blastoise. Pidgeot. Aurorus. Leafeon.
    Y (Planned)
    Greninja. Gardevoir. Florges. Vivillion. Meinshao. Ampharos.
    White
    Samurott. Liligant. Braviary. Chandelure. Meinshao. Galvantula.
    White 2 /// Black 2
    Samurott. Ampharos. Braviary. Meinshao. Espeon. Chandelure. /// Serperior. Starmie. Arcanine. Golurk. ? ?

Diamond: Currently trying to get a good Weavile to use for chaining (false swipe). I'm trying to get it to know Ice Punch, but my games doing something wierd right now and it's leaving an open slot in the baby movesets even though the mom knows it. Also semi-channing Ditto while catching all in search for an Adamant one w/ perfect attack and speed IV's.
    Pearl: Battling through Galactic's hideout so that I can head on up to Palkia (plan on reseting for Shiny, so I need to get Weavile soon). I just defeated Cyrus and I got the masterball. Saved right after the battle, so I'm still in the building.

A few days ago, I got an Adamant Ralts, which I'd been trying to get for a LONG time. I've been EVing it ever since it hatched into a good Gallade. But in the end, when it got to lv. 50, I decided to do a little IV checkup on it. Guess what? Low attack IV and a PERFECT Sp. Attack IV. The exact opposite of what I wanted it to have.
    Now I've started chaining again for Roselia. They seem to give me the most luck, but no shinies yet. I'm aat 27 so far.

Currently trying to fix the mistakes I've made.
        Spoiler:- Sad story:

Quote Originally Posted by COKTAL View Post
    Diamond: Currently trying to get a good Weavile to use for chaining (false swipe). I'm trying to get it to know Ice Punch, but my games doing something wierd right now and it's leaving an open slot in the baby movesets even though the mom knows it. Also semi-channing Ditto while catching all in search for an Adamant one w/ perfect attack and speed IV's.
    Its not working because the father needs to know it, not the mother. Thats why the babies don't know Ice Punch.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Diamond : Restarted and im curently at celestic town with this team
    Goldeen lvl 25
    Murkrow lvl 19
    Heracross lvl 22
    Floatzel lvl 26
    Elekid (Awesome possum) lvl 32
    Ambipom lvl 32
    Igot an aipom on my very first try and i hadnt even got 2 badges so yay for honey
    And elekid is a special one i trained it up and beat maylene with only him after my infinite tries with buizel
    So yeah that sums it up for me
    I love Seviper
    Can't touch this

Fc 3094 2706 8278

Update: I've finally gotten a good Sneasal for my pokemon, and it know Ice Punch so I'm going to start EVing it in a few minutes. It's got a 28 or 29 in attack (I checked IV's @ level 50) and a 31 in Speed. Once I finish EVing it, I have to get one of my friends to trade it onto my Pearl version so I can use it for when I find a Shiny Palkia.
    @ foxyman1167: Yeah, someone told me that in the Help Thread after I posted it in here. But thanks for the help.

Yesterday I was completeing my IV chain for elekid. I got one with 31 IV's in HP, Attack and Speed. I finished Eving it today and it will shortly be ready for battle. =) Next step, Schyther.
    Current and FutureWhite Team
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/10n6wsz.png[/IMG]
    People should use their favorites. Credit to Ezzpeon for the pose and UmbreonKitt333 for the bar.

Yesterday, I completed my 492 Pokedex entries, and am working on filling up Ranch.

Hopefully the US will get the Platinum update for Ranch.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by pidgey rules View Post
    Diamond : Restarted and im curently at celestic town with this team
    Goldeen lvl 25
    Murkrow lvl 19
    Heracross lvl 22
    Floatzel lvl 26
    Elekid (Awesome possum) lvl 32
    Ambipom lvl 32
    Igot an aipom on my very first try and i hadnt even got 2 badges so yay for honey
    And elekid is a special one i trained it up and beat maylene with only him after my infinite tries with buizel
    So yeah that sums it up for me
    How are you using Elekid in Diamond? He isn't in the Diamond/Pearl pokedex.....
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

^
    Trade an Egg or Elekid over to the game.
    o-o

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    ^
    Trade an Egg or Elekid over to the game.
    o-o
    How come that works? I thought that only pokemon in the Sinnoh dex were tradeable to a new game?
    Last edited by foxyman1167; 24th February 2009 at 12:23 AM.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    How come that works? I thought that only pokemon in the Sinnoh dex were tradeable to a new game?
    I have no clue what you actually said. But Wi-Fi or Union Room trading permit any Pokemon to be traded, regardless of where one is in the course of the game.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Page 101 of 212 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast