Page 103 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 5405

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pearl:
    Checking some of my boxes i discovered i had several eevees i didnt trained, so i used 39 rarecandies(Pick up pwns!) in them and i discovered some beauties:
    Some max speed modest(shame i already have my perfect espeon(good bless breeding)), other max hp bold(Already have an umbreon, but im going to breed a wish vaporeon with them).
    But the most promising thing was a Male Hasty eevee with the following IV`s.
    HP: 25
    ATK: 31
    DEF: 26
    SPA: 29
    SPD: 31
    Speed: 31
    The problem is that i have not decided in what to evolve it...Flareon looks promising(Brutal atk or mixed sweper), but max speed swords dancing leafeon is you know...so cool.
    Im wondering can someone suggest me in wich one evolve this eevee? It has no eggs moves.
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

I HATE the Hoenn region and its winguls with a passion that can burn steel beams. But i love move tutors, Lets see how this goes...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon trainer View Post
    Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape
    Empoleon
    Heracross
    Haunter/Gengar
    Mismagius
    Honchrow
    Stunky/Skuntank
    Blissey
    Spiritomb
    Garchomp
    Skorpi/Drapion
    Croagunk/Toxicroak
    Carnivine
    Remoraid/Octillery
    Finneon/Lumineon
    Feebas/Miltolic
    Mantyke/Mantine
    Weavile
    Magnezone
    Lickilily
    Yanmega
    Rhyperior
    Electivire
    Magmortar
    Togekiss
    Gliscor
    Mannoswine
    Porygon Z
    Gallade
    Dusknoir
    Flosslass
    Heatran
    Reggigas
    Girtina
    Dialga
    Shaymin
    Darkrai
    Arceus
    Today ive got my tradings out the way, to get honchrow will have to be re thought of and also to get mismagius i'm training up my misdreavus for shadow ball. I have completed machop/abra/geodude lines and aiming to get all the water pokemon by tomorrow. Also hoping to get Stunktank line completed and get a Blissey by tomorrow.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Beat Palmer, DS FTW, got to ~420 in the dex, got Shaymin, started breeding Shinx under the name "Project Éclair (Lightning)", and I planned the next thirteen breeding projects to do. Except names. =|

I'm going to be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Pocket_Monster View Post
    My team is getting pretty strong, though I'd like someone to fill my fifth slot. Right now, I have the aforementioned Murkrow and Croagunk as well as Ponyta, Prinplup, Luxray, and a Girafarig that's just kind of sitting in the sixth slot.

Your team is pretty similar to mine. I have, besides Torterra and Octillery, Toxicroak, Honchkrow, Luxray and Girafarig. I thought for a long time that I wanted a different sixth, but, Girafarig came through too many times for me to replace her, so she stuck there.
    ***New Signature To Come***

Well, I finally brought my diamond back out into the sunlight again (well, I guess you could say the rain with the current weather). Instead of going back into chaining I decided to try to do something that would actually get something accomplished, instead of spending hours chaining then having it break with no shiny to show for it. So I found an almost completed wifi team in my box, took it out for a few battles on wifi and decided to breed and train the last pokemon that would counter my teams weakness. So I finally have a sneasel with ice punch and decent ivs, and now I am ev training it. I also need to grow a ton of berries cause some of my other team members were traded for but I found out that some of them have decent ivs, so I need to retrain those as well. Currently switching around some movesets as well. I had gotten tired of the repetitivness of d/p when I stopped playing it for a while, and now at least I'll be busy doing different things for a while.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Diamond: I've gotten up to 125 on my dex. I'm planning on getting the trade Evolutions in a few minutes since I'm borrowing a DS right now.
    Pearl: Just beat the 8th gym in my Fire mono-type challenge. Now I'm level grinding my team to 50 so that I can make it through Victory Road. I'm considering trading over my lucky egg, but I'm not sure about that yet. Also traded over the lake pokemon so that I can get my Nat. Dex and be able to SR for them as shiny when I feel like it.

Diamond FC: 4253-7582-5489

Just a minute ago I managed to steal a Lucky Egg from a Chansey!
    This will make future training & Platinum a loooot easier

Admittedly this would have been more useful back when I was evolving everything to complete the dex (which, with Shaymin, is now at 492 by the by)

I've also decided to start putting together a little team for PBR's Little Cup.
    Because why not. In fact it was the whole reason I was even in the area with Chanseys (raising a Male Scyther to get some goodies onto a baby Technician Scyther)
    Last edited by R_N; 5th March 2009 at 5:03 AM.

I have been doing my daily round of trees in the Floaroma area. Didn't get anything worthwhile (two Wurmples and a Silcoon). Found my swarm Pokémon, Absol (great, the Disaster Pokémon on a day when I am supposed to board a flight! ). About to head to Mr.Backlot's and see what he has wandering the old garden.

@Snowyarticuno
    I only caught one Chansey since I have started playing, and was thrilled to see that it had a Lucky Egg. That has worked wonders for me. It'll definitely be sent over to Platinum!!
    ***New Signature To Come***

The ground trembles as my mighty Adamant Metagross roams the land!!!
    Finally, after many years (well 2) I have a Metagross with maxed attack! That's something I've been longed for since the day I brought over my old Metagross from my Ruby game.

Yes I know that like 90% of you out there just so happen to have one, a shiny one, a shiny one with 31 IV's in every field and apparently its legit, but for me this day is a glorious one!

My Metagross will no longer leave foes at 1HP when they're strikend by Meteor mash, they'll now die a horrible death!
    Oh and this Metagross just so happens to have some amazing IV's all around (with the exception of Defense (8))
    Reserved

Diamond: I've been chaining Stunky's the past few days so I can get an Adamant one for a trade. I've had about 4 broken chains that were in the 20's-mid 30's. I've decided w/ the one I've got now to start reseting at 30 for safety.
    Pearl: I've been level grinding Blaziken in Victory road w/ my lucky egg I've traded over from Diamond.

I beat Palmer last night for the first time ever! Sure a lot of it was luck (Milotic used Hydro Pump twice on Roserade, the second one missing; Rhyperior's Flamethrower didn't kill Roserade; I managed to Hypnosis Dragonite & switch over to Gastrodon safely, and his second Dragon Rush (which could have killed me!) missed allowing Gastrodon's 2nd Ice Beam to hit) but darnit it feels good to beat him, and without actively EV trained & bred-to-perfection pokemon.

Well I have done a load recently on my Diamond file:

-Started, named myself Oscar, and chose Piplup.
    -Headed to Sandgem, where along the way I caught Starly (4) and Bidoof (1).
    -Traded the Starlies (<-- doesn't sound right) for the eggs containing my new team, hatched em all, and trained them all -to level 7.
    -Beat all trainers on the way to Orebourgh, and caught a Shinx, Kricketot, Starly, Bidoof, Geodude, Machop, Budew, Zubat, Onix, and traded for an Abra.
    -By the time I reached Roark, my team was at 12-13, so I trained em all to 15, and challenged Roark. Turtwig owned Roark with Seed Bomb, and before I knew it, I had a badge!
    -Along the way to Floaroma Town, I caught a Buizel, Shellos, and Pachiruisu, and kicked TG to Eterna.
    -Went through Eterna Forest with ease, catching all the new pokemon I found.
    -Got to Eterna, with my team at 22, and headed to Gardenia, with Chimchar leading the pack. OHKO'd them all with Fire Punch, and headed on my way.
    -Kicked TG to Veilstone, and trained my team to 25, and healed.
    -Sped down Cycling Road, and beat all the trainers, and healed at Orebourgh.
    -Beat all the trainers in Wayward Cave, and caught some more pokemon. Bronzor is a great pokemon catcher, BTW! And then I saved.
    -Got a little bored, and I started training random pokemon for PokeDex pages, like Wurmple-->Silcoon-->Beautifly, Wurmple-->Cascoon-->Dustox, Bidoof-->Bibarel, Kricketot-->Kricketune, Starly-->Staravia, and Piplup-->Prinplup.

Turtwig lvl 26 @ Adamant
    -Seed Bomb
    -Secret Power
    -Bite
    -Curse

Chimchar lvl 26 @ Adamant
    -Fire Punch
    -Thunderpunch
    -Ember
    -Torment

Totodile lvl 26 @ Adamant
    -Water Gun
    -Ice Punch
    -Thrash
    -Dragon Dance

Elekid lvl 26@ Adamant
    -Thunderpunch
    -Fire Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Low Kick

Time 10:00
    PokeDex 37/50
    Badges 2

Status ATM:
    Training my team to evolve, and training for Maylene/Crasher Wake.
    Last edited by foxyman1167; 12th March 2009 at 2:40 AM.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Recently i've been mass-breeding Treecko's to put on the GTS.

Also, i have a question for peopple; has anybody ever hatched some Pokemon and (WITHOUT restarting the whole game!) started training them from scratch? You know, just hatched them and started levelling them up by fighting wild Pokemon, even if you can't do the gyms or whatever?

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

I've been busy leveling up my eevee its at lvl 50 now 7 more levels until trump card I cant wait to see the awesomeness
    And to the above questipn i have and will be for some time
    I love Seviper
    Can't touch this

Fc 3094 2706 8278

I have just made a Team to pwn a friend who's house I'm going to in an hour or so, tested it in the Battle Tower and E4 but can't find the place where I get the ribbon to prove all EVs are on there...
    I will Rule

Pinsir is one of the best UU pokemon out there. It can be devastating in the wrong hands. That is why I have claimed it. Because those hands are mine.
    Userbar by oske (who has left us), shipwrecks and myself.

Spoiler:- Other Claims:

Picked up Pearl only to see a team already in ful swing. I had one badge so I decided why not continue. Travelled to the Eterna first. I helped that one girl and decided to evolve my Impish Eevee into Leafeon while I was there. Continued to train in the forest, Ledyba evolved and I went to beat Galactic/Gardenia.
    Team:

Leafeon 22
    Ledian 22
    Snorunt(F)23
    Kirlia(M) 22

Not too sure for my final members, most likely a ground and fire/water type.

Just pal-parked 2 Staryus from Emerald.
    One is Modest, and the other is Timid, but both have wonderfully outstanding IVs (i.e. at least 151 sum of all IVs), plus x/x/x/31/x/31 IVs.
    Good thing both remained the Natural Cure after I tested to evolve them by Water Stones.
    Then I continue mass breeding for Dratinis with x/31/x/x/x/31 IVs at Emerald.
    I'll be inactive for some time here. If you wanna find me, meet me at Smogon

Diamond: I had just defeated the elite 4 for the 119th time when i decided to try and get a black trainer card. I already had a bronze one from completing the national dex, winning all master rank divisions and defeating the elite 4. I picked the pokemon i wanted and bred a piplup, aron and bagon (for empoleon, aggron and salamence). I trained them heaps and in between battles i stole heaps of flags and got the platinum flag. After getting the gold i was more determined than ever to get the black so i trained them all to level 50, taught them the best moves i could and retired after my 100th battle =P

Bah, my plan for a Little Cup Scyther was only 3/5ths successful.
    Technician, Quick Attack, & X-Scissor came through on the baby, but I was hoping that Pursuit &/or Wing Attack would go through as well.
    I just assumed if the Male had moves the baby would normally learn through level up they'd all pass on!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon trainer View Post
    Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape
    Heracross
    Spiritomb
    Skorpi/Drapion
    Feebas/Miltolic
    Weavile
    Magnezone
    Lickilily
    Yanmega
    Rhyperior
    Electivire
    Magmortar
    Gliscor
    Mannoswine
    Porygon Z
    Gallade
    Dusknoir
    Flosslass
    Heatran
    Reggigas
    Girtina
    Shaymin
    Darkrai
    Arceus
    Done loads just the last few blanks to work on:

1: Adament Sneasel
    2: Evolve Murkrow on Diamond trade and trade back with Mismagius - Done
    3: Trade and Trade back Pearl with Diamond Ledgendry
    4: Breed a modest Magnemite
    5: Breed for a adament Lickitung

6: Breed for an adament Rhyhorn
    7: Adament for Mannoswine
    8: Catch Girtina
    9: Catch Heatran
    10: Get Reggigas

EDIT: Got Garchomp/Getting Infernape Line and also going to find a heracross!
    Last edited by Dragon trainer; 12th March 2009 at 8:26 PM.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Diamond: I finally got my Stunky chain to pay off. It took almost 300 Super Repels in all and about 7 different chains, but I finally got my 5 shinies. It took about an hour of resetting for the first, but the second came 2 resets later, and the third right after the battle w/ the 2. The last 2 I just had to keep reseting. I broke the chain at 57, and new personal best.
    Pearl: Back to my Mono-type challenge. Still level grinding at the entrance of Victory Road.

I've been catching Hasty ghastlys for decent EVs. My latest has a 19 IV in speed and a 28 IV in special attack. I was considering catching some more. I also Managed to get a 35 win streak at the battle tower, beating the tower tycoon for the first time. I got my regigigas at Toy's R' US a day earlier than everybody else so I can start growing berries earlier yay!

ev training more pokemon i got from GTS.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Stilllll thinking about what to put on my Little Battle Scyther.
    So many decisions! Pursuit? Night Slash? Metal Claw or Iron Head? Wing Attack?

In the mean time I've been refining my current team with various items that are better then the plates I've had on them. Maybe I'll take advantage of this Lucky Egg & finally get some level 100 goodness going on....

Ev trained my Scyther,gaved it the moveset Aerial Ace,X-scissor,Brick Break and maybe Pursut. Its gonna be a life orb sweeper.
    Also I decided to keep my shiny Jolly Growlithe,I'm probably gonna make it a physical sweeper and have the exact moveset as my other Arcanine(reversal-set),or maybe a choice band arcanine,which one's better?
    I claim Quilava!<3

Pearl Fc: 0517 0306 0808
    Platinum Fc: 0989 8066 6024

Please Click:

Page 103 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast