Page 11 of 217 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

I'm trading on the GTS for a few pokemon I need, to fill up my Pokedex (either by leveling them up or breeding them)
    Also leveling up Vigoroth by battling the Elite 4.

Today's pokemon in the trophy garden was Plusle (it's already been Minun twice so I was relieved) and the swarm was Natu, again. So I checked the safari zone and there's Kangaskhan there!! I've seen two or three but they keep running away. ;_; I'll have to keep trying again later.

Currently, literally, painstakingly training my team to 54 for Victory Road, which naturally will get a good old War Log once ready.

The trouble comes with DarkCress the Umbreon, namely the fact that training him is a pain in the ass at best. I'm considering just slapping Exp. Share on him and training from there, but then there's the best training spot for everyone else at 46, though Crobat's at 49 and hippo's 47.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

My friend just gave me lucky egg. He searched for about a week to get it. : D So I gave him one of my dud Combee males with a root fossil attached. So now I'm going to be breeding in Ruby and training in Pearl.

I've been training my Ambipom. I finished EV training her yesterday and she evolved today. Her name is Kyra... and she's at lv.45 or so right now. I don't know who I'm going to train after her. :/ I still need two Slowpokes with Slack Off...
    Alpha SapphireL

I got another Weedle chain to 40 last night, and found my first Shiny this morning after 53 Max Repels -

Shiny Weedle encounter

And i've leveled up my Shiny Metagross to 91, mainly waiting for someone on another forum to get access to a Wi-Fi connection so they can trade me the Explosion TM I need for it
    Also sorting out the last Pokémon to send onto my sisters Pearl version before restarting. And then coming up with some nicknames for the Shinies that I will be training eventually.. I'm no good at that @___@
    3DS Friend Code
    Halcyon: 3995-6536-7994

Good for you Halcyonxlll! That's nice!

Well today the two deoxys my club was analyzing for legitimacy came back clean. I adopted the one with the ridiculous website nickname "xenu.net", I didn't think it would be wanted with such a dumb nickname. The other, the shiny deoxys I inquired about (lonely natured, I forgot to say) was given to another member.

My shiny wingull I got in a trade also came back ok as did the shiny magnemite someone sent me in a "free" trade, I said send what you didn't want and that's what he sent. I don't know what to do with it as I am not interested in keeping it.

I realized I was on the wrong part of route 204 the other day when I was seeking out sunkern, I forgot it extended beyond the cave and up to floaroma. I caught a female sunkern, the first one to appear on radar which was the right choice as the chain broke after only that one sunkern. I also noticed the TM for bullet seed was still there. somehow I missed it in story mode even though it is sitting in plain view and now, 500 hours later I find it.

I also entered the safari zone great marsh and caught a female exeggcute! Happy about it.

Pearl:
    Beated the E4 again, its really getting bored
    Went to the underground, collecting shards, stones and some fossils.
    Tried chaining for miltank, but ending up chaining bonsly and starly.
    Both chains broke before reaching 20 and no shinies.
    Fished a bit at route 219, but no shiny fish pokemon.

Pearl: Nothing
    Diamond been training a new team and lost a wifi battle on youtube...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hjP6v1JGcI

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Been SRing for shiny Turtwig in Diamond. I have also been chaining for Weedle, but no luck with that. No chains higher than 15 anymore.

I am also starting to breed for a shiny Wish Eevee. I've only just got the Eevee levelled up so they don't lose wish, so I should be starting pretty soon.
    Formerly Storm_Dragoon

Latest Shinies - Omega Ruby:

2380 SRs/RAs

today i caught a shiny bonsly and at the minute im leveling it up to evolve it

Caught an Adamant Pikachu, with a light ball (Belive me, I was like "Huh? He's adamant? Uh.... AWESOME!"). Training up all my other Pokemon, too.

Pearl: Battling in the Battle Tower, got a streak of 35 in Single.
    Diamond: Training a Torchic. Got 451 in the dex.

Nothing major has happened since my last post. Have done the dailies, planted a lot of EV reducing berries ready for use on Cream and Nahonal and have given both Pokemon the moves I want them to have. Tonight's plan to to finally finah EV training Halliaraya; i've been writing fanfiction a lot so playing Pearl's kinda taken a back seat. xD;

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Pearl:
    Defeated several trainers and hatched 20 stunky eggs, no shiny.
    Tried chaining again. got a miltank chain to 40 on my second try. After 50+ MR I walked in a wrong patch and a stupid bibarel appeared. No shiny miltank. Going to try to chain again.

got a lugia from the GTS! woo! its legit! (for once)
        Spoiler:- Credit goes to...:

After searchsing forever in route 204 with my Emerald inserted and not finding a Pineco, I tried turning on Emerald and there must've been dust or something because the console knew there was a game but it didn't know which game. So I took it out and put it back in and started looking in the safari zone extension for a Pineco. I caught lots of interesting things but the only bug I could find was Spinarak. Okay, so I turn on Pearl again and now that my Emerald is inserted properly, I find Pineco, it's the second encounter. ;_; I wasted like three hours trying to find that thing. Luckily, it was relaxed and is capable of taking hits, so I don't need to really breed for another one. Just fed it it's vitamins and finished EVing in defense (which is 23 at level 7, woot). Next is attack. : D

Well, I restarted my game recently, so I'm doing a bit of leveling, and trying to obtain myself a few eevees to get my breeding operation back up and running. Got my Riolu from the egg, named her Lilliya. So yeah, that's whats been up with me. o:
    A Lover of Eevee's and all Their Kind.

Currently:Caught up in PMD2, So the Eevees are resting.

[IMG]http://i29.*******.com/1z23gis.gif[/IMG]

Got back into playing Diamond. Got Lucario up 2 levels and my level 10 Rhyhorn is now a Rhyperior. Now I just need to redo a Skarmory and level those 3 up...and remember my movesets for my team...

At long last Halliaraya is now fully EV trained in everything... and I got a kick when she gained +22 in HP. *nod* I also gave Cream a few EV reducing berries and checked her IVs for the crack; crap HP, defense and special defence. Ah well, i'll still raise her... she is shiny and my third favourite Pokemon after all. ;D

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Training a fully EV'd 6 HP, 252 sp. atk, 252 spd, female espeon to level 100, currently at level 57. Probably will trade it away eventually because of poor IVs in speed and sp. atk. Really trying to breed a good one in all areas except physical attack. :\

PROUD OWNER OF MANY 11TH MOVIE SHAYMINS

Pineco is done attack and defense training, next up is HP. @_@ Maybe my swarm will be Dunsparce again and this will be easy? omehow I doubt it. ;_; I now have to fight 250 Bidoof. Lucky me. : o

Well, Wifi is being all butthurt and won't let me work. I was about to get my nice starting Eevee for my breeding, and POOF, No wifi. Fan-freaking-tastic. In other news Lilliya is up to level 10 now, goot for her.
    A Lover of Eevee's and all Their Kind.

Currently:Caught up in PMD2, So the Eevees are resting.

[IMG]http://i29.*******.com/1z23gis.gif[/IMG]

Currently trying to evolve my Chansey into a Blissey and my Globat into a Crobat before I go to Snowpoint City.

Finally updated my trainer card!

Well, my swarm wasn't Dunsparce, but even worse was what it was. It was Doduo, Route 201. ._. You're kidding me, right?? That made it nearly impossible to find any Bidoof at all, of course, and route 202 wasn't much better. So I started fishing for Wailmer and Wailord above Sunyshore, but I kept running into Gyarados and Octillery. ;_; I counted 47 EVs, plus 100 from vitamins. I'm going to wait until tomorrow and go fight Bidoof on Route 201 like I originally planned to. Jeez, this isn't fair.

Pineco is level 30 (I'm going to hold off evolution until it learns Gyroball too).

Page 11 of 217 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast