Page 125 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 5401

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Today was the most eventful day in my life as a Pokemon gamer
    Firstly, I thought I should go and finish the remaining sidequests, so firstly I went to the Mt Coronet and got to Palkia and Dialga.

Dialga was an easy fight. I just had Aura Sphere from Togekiss to lower it down to half HP, then chipping away with Air Slash, IIRC, until it was it the red zone. A few Ultra Balls later, and Dialga was mine =D

Palkia, surprisingly, was easier. Aura Sphere at first, then Flamethrower bit by bit, until it got really low HP. Then, guess what? Only 1 Net Ball was used to catch the deity XD

Love you Togekiss <3 Earth Power was no-no, Heal Block is meh, and the signature moves of the Dragons - Dialga never used RoT, IIRC, and Palkia's Spacial Rend only threw Togekiss's HP down a bit - maybe like 1/4.

The Dialga was Timid, too. XD Not that I was planning to raise it, but it's still good anyway. ^_^

And, I thought it was time to go and catch Feebas too. I was really lucky ^_^
    I started from the top part. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd line yielded no result. The fourth line, though, Feebas appeared the first time I used the Old Rod!!

I GOT FEEBAS!!!!! XD

Now I'm breeding the Feebas to get a Bold Milotic XP

Afterward I'm planning to raise the L49 Golbat I found in the Snowpoint Temple to L60 or 70 something, then use it to catch the roaming Legendaries - Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Cresselia and Mesprit.

One particular Feebas I hatched has a Serious nature, which set me thinking - I have yet to obtain the three Poketch apps in Sunyshore. Then, looking through the natures of all Pokemon that I have caught, I found that I have a Quirky Bidoof and Naive Luxray - so now I can have all three new Pokecth apps. =D

Looking through the rest also, I realized that the Skorupi I once caught was Adamant, and I have a Modest Electabuzz and Houndoom. Even though I'm not using them, it's lovely upon discovering that they had good natures - even if it's not the best XD

EDIT - I hatched a Modest Feebas. I did not release it, just in case I want to keep it...

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

And, I thought it was time to go and catch Feebas too. I was really lucky ^_^
    I started from the top part. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd line yielded no result. The fourth line, though, Feebas appeared the first time I used the Old Rod!!

I GOT FEEBAS!!!!! XD

Now I'm breeding the Feebas to get a Bold Milotic XP

Afterward I'm planning to raise the L49 Golbat I found in the Snowpoint Temple to L60 or 70 something, then use it to catch the roaming Legendaries - Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Cresselia and Mesprit.

One particular Feebas I hatched has a Serious nature, which set me thinking - I have yet to obtain the three Poketch apps in Sunyshore. Then, looking through the natures of all Pokemon that I have caught, I found that I have a Quirky Bidoof and Naive Luxray - so now I can have all three new Pokecth apps. =D

Looking through the rest also, I realized that the Skorupi I once caught was Adamant, and I have a Modest Electabuzz and Houndoom. Even though I'm not using them, it's lovely upon discovering that they had good natures - even if it's not the best XD

EDIT - I hatched a Modest Feebas. I did not release it, just in case I want to keep it...
    Wow you have some good luck don't you .

Today I am going to do some homework later, and then I will play Platinum. I will at the least beat Roark today but, I am betting I will get farther then that.
    Last edited by MegaTravis; 23rd October 2009 at 2:30 PM.
    My Brother is pokemonmaster76
    PM me if you want to be my friend!

Well, i re-attempted once again with my Empoleon to do a contest, and once again we came in forth.. I think i am now 0-0-9-1.. With a 9 3rd place streak D=... So anyways, i thought it would be nice if i got some rookies into action and trainn them to be another strong PC box team.... So i drafted Shinx, Onix, Scyther, and eevee so far... And now they are stronger then ever. Shinx is now a Luxray at level 60-ish, Onix is now a Steelix at level 30, the same evolution thing with Scyther, turning into a Scizor and being at level 31. And eevee? Cant forget about eevee, or shall i say Espeon =D, Level 67.. So i thought that they deserved a beak and swapped them for the diablo team.

So i took them to the E4 once again, and swept away the competition. It was a lot of fun sweeping them away one pokemon at a time XD, then eventually i oddly went to the hometown, went to the room, stood in the corner, and saved the game.... Make me wonder what i shall do next for there.. Hmmmm

Angry

Went Ralts hunting for the 2nd member of my Platinum team.
    First one I caught was a Male Modest.
    Two hours later a Female Adamant.
    Pretty sure this game loves to troll me.
    Oh well, back to hunting.
    I'm not broken. I'm not the Breakman.
    Used to be Pikachu Masta

Default Platinum Journey Post 106

I finished EV training my Timid Magneton and evolved it into Magnezone. After that, I went crazy on the Battle Factory and tried to improve my streak of 21 wins. After many brutal battles and overcoming the hax, I got to Thorton for my 49th battle and won. I have four Gold Prints which leaves the Battle Castle left. Interestingly I had the most trouble getting the Silver Print there, but now I'm sure I'll do good. After I get all the Gold Prints, it's time to work on the 100 win streak in the Battle Tower.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Platinum Update 10:

I finally left the Solaceon Town area and explored Route 210. The trainers there were easy, and nothing really interesting happened except I found the TM for Roost and I bought a dozen Moomoo Milks. Next, I headed down Route 215, accomplishing little but finding a Fist Plate, which I'll attatch to Monferno in a little while. ALso, I leveled my team up a bit, Shellos in particular. Also, since I probably won't use her for the enxt few Gyms, and she won't see much action for a while, I decided to grind SHellos up to lv. 30 to evolve it into Gastrodon! And about time too, Shellos was falling behind. Finally, I made it to Veilstone City!

Current Team:
    Monferno, Lv. 29
    Staravia, Lv. 29
    Gastrodon, Lv. 30
    Alakazam, Lv. 28
    Luxio, Lv. 28
    Kricketune, Lv. 16 (HM Slave)
    3DS Friend Code: 1435-3681-3604. Add me if you'd like, and send me a PM if you'd like to battle or trade. : )

Friend Safari Type: Electric. Contains Electrode, Electabuzz, and Luxio.

Default Platinum Journey Post 107

Since my last post, I've been playing around in the Battle Frontier. I got back to 21 wins in the Battle Castle and will continue when I feel like it. I also worked on getting my 100 win streak in the Battle Tower. So far I have 77 wins and have yet to fail. Right now I'll take a break and continue raising my Marshtomp into the beastly Swampert and possibly EV train if I don't feel like being lazy.

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Finally picked back up my Platinum;

Traveled to Snowpoint City in about a half hour. Beat all the trainers on the way, talked to my Rival, and beat the Gym Trainers. Healed, and challenged Candice;

Jolteon VS Sneasel
    OHKO with Shock Wave
    Vaporeon VS Piloswine
    OHKO with Surf
    Flareon VS Abomasnow
    OHKO with Fire Fang
    Espeon VS Froslass
    OHKO with a crit Shadow Ball

After that, I healed, taught Rock Climb to my HM Slave Bibarel, and went to the Lake. Nothing happened, as usual, and I flew to Veilstone. Cleared out the Warehouse and made it to Cyrus. Easily swept him with Jolteon.

Took to Mt. Coronet, reaching the peak in 30 minutes. Easily beat all the Grunts, but Jupiter and Mars gave me trouble with their Skuntank/Purugly. Jumped into the Distortion World, and chased Cyrus around. Beat Cyrus again, and Flareon beat Giratina. Flew to Sandgem, said hi to Rowan, and flew back to Veilstone. Went to Sunyshore, beat all the trainers on the way, and spoke to Flint. Healed, found Volkner at the Lighthouse, and beat the Gym trainers. Healed, and challenged Volker.

Espeon VS Jolteon
    2HKO with Psybeam after it paralyzed me, and Synched it right back.
    Leafeon VS Raichu
    2HKO with Signal Beam
    Flareon VS Raichu
    OHKO with Fire Fang
    Jolteon VS Electivire
    2HKO with Shadow Ball
    Vaporeon VS Luxray
    OHKO with crit Surf.

Now, I'm off to Victory Road, and then the Pokemon League. Wish me luck!
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Default Platinum Journey Post 108

Since I'm taking a small break from the Battle Frontier, I decided to level up my Marstomp. Now he's an awesome Swampert who will be part of my new competitive team. I will also begin EV training some more Pokemon and then resume work on the Battle Frontier.

Friend Codes:

Today, in Diamond, I picked up my Birthday Charmander and evolved it into Charizard by beating Gastly's.
    Then, I gave him Pok&#233;rus and Macho Brace, and supposedly gave him 252 EV in Sp. Atk.
    After that, I saved my game, and beat the Fisherman on Route 205 10 times, then beat 3 wild Magikarp so he would get 252 EV in Speed.
    I then rebattled Bird Keeper Alexandra on Route 211, since her Hoothoot would give 4 EV in HP to my Charizard.
    When I went and tried to get the Effort Ribbon, I couldn't get it.
    Since I was certain I had got 252 EV in Speed and 4 in HP, I figured out I simply miscalculated my Sp. Atk EV's and got 244 or 248 instead. I fixed that, and got the Ribbon.
    I then traded it on Platinum, where it's being trained to Lv. 100.

At the moment, it's a Lv. 87 Charizard.
    It got 287 Sp. Atk and 252 Speed.
    Moves are Dragon Pulse, Heat Wave, Air Slash, Flamethrower.
    Since it's the 2007 one, it's Mild natured (That's what convinced me to EV train him in Sp. Atk rather than Atk.)

Oh, and since Magikarp give really low Xp, once I leveled up to 46 after getting all his EV's, he gained +31 in Speed.

Started PLatinum again.

Beat my rival with chimchar. (Of course it's Chimchar)
    Got my pokedex. Found a SHINY shinx with intimidate. (very proud of him)
    Caught a starly.
    Arrived in Jubilife. Beat some trainers near the route north of jubilife.
    Battled and defeated rival
    Went back to catch a bidoof as a HM slave >

That's about it for now...
    1st update finished.
    Last edited by Surfer_Dude; 25th October 2009 at 7:25 AM.
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Just growing some berries, and preparation for some competitive battles coming up.
    Virtually gone.

today was a good day in pearl for me. i beat byron with super ease with luxray, staraptor, and infernape. then, after i realized that i can use strength now, i went and caught me an adamant gible on the first try! i went to the pokemon center after i got TM26, and found out that my HM slave bibarel has pokerus.

i just wish i could do that in platinum. do you know how easy it would be to EV train everything? i just wish that i had two ds's, so i could give everything in my boxes pokerus in platinum.
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

;658;

Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

Bred a Turtwig and a Piplup in Pearl and traded it to platinum.

Got turtwig and piplup.
    Trained Shinx to lvl. 10
    Trained Turtwig to lvl 12
    Trained Chimchar to lvl 13
    Piplup is STILL lvl 1.
    Starly lvl 9
    Ok I am just about ready for the battle!
    I know i am but I'm taking my time.
    Also caught a geodude. No more bidoof.
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Platinum: I've been training my Houndoom and my Shiftry. I'm considering to start training a Buneary as well. My Houndoom is currently level 85 and my Shiftry is level 68. Yesterday I also decided to challenge the super contests in Hearthome again to win the master rank coolness contest so that I would've won master rank in all five contest types. I did the challenge with my Sceptile, and eventually did win the master rank contest.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Default Platinum Journey Post 109

Today I did all the RNG stuff for the first time. I was successful and have myself a Shiny Adamant Riolu. The ability is Steadfast, but I don't care about that. All I'm doing is resetting for its IVs.

Friend Codes:

US Platinum: EV-trained my Latis, and leveled Latios up a little. Changed the time on my DS since it's daylight savings...Oh, how I hate daylight savings...Anyway, I'm leveling Latios up a little more. He's currently Level 47, and Latias is currently Level 50.

I'm going to level them up abit more, and wait for daily events to become active again *sigh* Did I mention I hate daylight savings?

Oh yeah, I checked my PC and it turns out that I have 4+ Boxes of Pokémon to train. Eh, I'm not going to rush, so I might have some left over for SS.
        Spoiler:- Stuff:

Platinum Update 11:

Yesterday, I explored Veilstone City. I picked up a few items at the department store, and headed to the gym. The Fighting type trainers there were no match for my team, but the puzzle took me a few minutes to figure out. EVentually, I made ot to the leader, Maylene. I lead with Luxio, who beat her Meditite with little trouble (anything with Intimidate is a lifesaver in this battle). Next she sent out Lucario, so I countered with Monferno. Its Drain Punch hurt ALOT more than I thought it would, but I got EXTREMELY lucky on my turn because Monferno's Brick Break scored a critical hit! Lastly, her Machoke was no match for Staravia. Rock Tomb was a bit of a pain, but like I said, Intimidate is invaluable here. Two Aerial Aces took it down. After the battle, my Luxio leveled up and FINALLY evolved into Luxray!

After all that, I halped Dawn battle some Team Galactic goons, and they were no challenge. Staravia wiped the floor with all of their Pokemon. Finally, I got the HM for Fly in the warehouse. Next time, we start heading south toward Valor Lakefront.

Current Team:
    Monferno, Lv. 30
    Staravia, Lv. 31
    Alakazam, Lv. 30
    Gastrodon, Lv. 30
    Luxray, Lv. 31
    Kricketune, Lv. 16 (HM Slave)
    3DS Friend Code: 1435-3681-3604. Add me if you'd like, and send me a PM if you'd like to battle or trade. : )

Friend Safari Type: Electric. Contains Electrode, Electabuzz, and Luxio.

Diamond: Restarted for the upteenth time. Still haven't decided which starter to use.

Pearl: Caught a Ditto for my Platinum, since I figured out how to RNG in it.

Jp. Platinum: Restarted out of boredom, and chose Turtwig. Haven't done much else.

Eng. Platinum: Trained up a Shining Ponyta to get its IVs. Didn't save, since I didn't want it to be used. Once I got my SID from them, I did the required Poketch stuff to get a Shining Spiritomb Egg from my Dusknoir/Spiritomb. To my amazement, it worked! A Female, Serious, Shining Spiritomb popped out of the egg!

EDIT: In the words of Sideswipe from Transformers ROTF: "Damn I'm good!". I traded over several Pokemon I wanted to have as Shinings, and managed to hatch a Male Brave Shining Charmander.

EDIT2: Female Adamant Shining Totodile hatched.

*Is on a roll*

EDIT3: Female Careful Shining Stunky popped out of an egg.

EDIT4: Adamant Shining Phione popped out of an egg at like 10:20 last night.
    Last edited by Draknir; 27th October 2009 at 12:19 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Finally made it through Victory Road. Struggled a little bit, as Vaporeon was the only one to come out alive. Traded them all to my main Platinum, and trained them all to lvl 60. Challenged the E4

Dawn VS Aaron
    Flareon VS Yanmega
    OHKO with Fire Fang
    Flareon VS Heracross
    OHKO with Fire Fang
    Flareon VS Scizor
    OHKO with Fire Fang
    Flareon VS Vespiquen
    OHKO with Fire Fang
    Flareon VS Drapion
    2HKO with Fire Fang

Dawn VS Bertha
    Leafeon VS Whishcash
    OHKO with Razor Leaf
    Vaporeon VS Golem
    OHKO with Surf
    Vaporeon VS Gliscor
    OHKO with Aurora Beam
    Vaporeon VS Rhyperior
    OHKO with Surf
    Vaporeon VS Hippowdon
    OHKO with Surf

Dawn VS Flint
    Vaporeon VS Houndoom
    OHKO with Surf
    Vaporeon VS Rapidash
    OHKO with Surf
    Vaporeon VS Magmortar
    OHKO with Surf
    Espeon VS Infernape
    OHKO with Psybeam
    Vaporeon VS Flareon
    OHKO with Surf

Dawn VS Lucian
    Espeon VS Mr. Mime
    OHKO with Shadow Ball
    Espeon VS Gallade
    OHKO with Shadow Ball
    Espeon VS Espeon
    OHKO with Shadow Ball
    Espeon VS Alakazam
    OHKO with Shadow Ball
    Flareon VS Bronzong
    2HKO with Fire Fang

Dawn VS Cynthia
    Leafeon VS Spiritomb
    OHKO with crit Razor Leaf
    Espeon VS Roserade
    2HKO with Psybeam
    Vaporeon VS Garchomp
    OHKO with Aurora Beam
    Jolteon VS Milotic
    2HKO with Shock Wave
    Jolteon VS Togekiss
    2HKO with Shock Wave
    Flareon VS Lucario
    2HKO with Fire Fang

After I beat Cynthia, I finished the Sinnoh dex, and got a Timid Synchronizer. Just caught a Timid Darkrai with x/x/x/29/x/30. Currently on the way to catch Shaymin, then I'm restarting.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Default Platinum Journey Post 110

I finally got the right IVs for my shiny Riolu. They are 31/31/31/17/27/31.Really good in my opinion, but right now, I'm EV training other Pokemon.

I forgot to post this, but the video of my Gold Print battle against Thorton is on the Global Terminal. If you want to watch it, the number is: 38-43201-77205

Friend Codes:

Okay well, i kinda gave up on the contest thing, so i decided it was time to do somefrontier action.... And oddly one battle went like this

Enemy Used: Sand-Attack
    Empoleon Used: Surf (Missed)
    NOw repeat this about 7 times...

Enemy Used Explosion (Missed)

Talk about lucky, then after the battles i had at the frontier island i went to the Vilia, bought some furniture, and just went fishing in the pond by the vilia, Level 79 Magickarp?.... Keeper XD

Platinum update 2:
    Beat the third gym and got a Rhyhorn on my team. Now I am training all my pokemon with the vs. seeker up to lvl 36 so I won't have to train as much later. My team right now:
    Torterra (Fuchia) lvl 36
    Togetic (Clear) lvl 36
    Rhyhorn (BruteShot) lvl 28 >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Trainer Brad View Post
    What food does Taco Bell sell? Is it a chicken place like KFC?
    Omg ^

Default Platinum Journey Post 111

I have finally gotten all the Gold Prints of the Battle Frontier. I managed to beat Darach/Caitlin with only one Pokemon throughout the battle, but I still won. All that's left is the task of getting 100 wins in the Battle Tower. My streak is at 84 wins right now, but if I can reach my goal then I will have completed the Battle Frontier.

Friend Codes:

Magikarps near the villa are awesome! My friend says he ran into a level 100 once but that could be exaggeration buy I have seen Magikarp in their level 80's.

Page 125 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast