Page 127 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 5403

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

in platinum i did a lot today. i took off the EV's on my dragonite's HP since it was too slow and put them in speed. 192, to be exact. got aerodactyl to level 50 by beating the elite four 3 times and finished off the EV's in feraligatr, charizard, and dragonite. now all that's left is aerodactyl. im getting pretty excited about how my team is gonna turn out.
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

;658;

Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

Um... I just caught Flying Giratina in the Distortion World (not flying anymore).
    It's got Bold nature. I don't really care actually.
    Now, I'm heading to to Sunnyshore to get the last badge. But I need to level up my team gain at least until level 65. My current team:
    Empoleon (Phil) 62
    Crobat (Katz) 62
    Gyarados (Oz) 61
    Ambipom (Pompom) 61
    Tangrowth (Tad-G)61
    Mamoswine (Swade) 61

You have no idea how much time I need to level them up all.
    I'm taking my time actually, Im hoping to get wild shinies.
    I want to chain again, I miss chaining. But I usually level up my team up to lvl 70 before hitting on the elite four, so still long way ahead, not to mention that my new job doesn't give me a chance to breathe. I mean, I just got the time to play Platinum while everybody else is already holding HG/SS.
    Anyway, my japan copy of HG will arrive some time soon this week.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

TheTwobizzle's Platinum Adventure:

Finally evolved my Gible all the way up to a Garchomp. Now he's at lvl 65 still training.

Platinum:

My Houndoom finally reached level 100, all he needs now is a TM so he can learn will-o-wisp and he'll be ready for the Battle frontier! I'm still training my Shiftry, he is currently level 86. I've also began training a Buneary that I had been planning to train, and EV trained it in attack and speed and got her an effort ribbon. She evolved into Lopunny shortly after I began the training. I've also decided to train my Umbreon some more. Umbreon is currently level 33, and Lopunny is currently level 23.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 40: "When did you become this strong!?"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Platinum:

- Cloyster is currently on a challenge in the Battle Hall. Right now he's in storage, however, because...

- I FINALLY discovered Kangaskhan at the Great Marsh! I caught two, and I would've caught more if they weren't so difficult to catch. Currently breeding them with my Rhydon, and hoping for good stats and definitely Scrappy ability... or I might try to catch more before the day is out. Still haven't made a decision about her moveset.

- Flareon is currently at Level 75. I've been spoiling her rotten, but her Return attack has proven to be very powerful.
    Last edited by FlareonJupiter; 2nd November 2009 at 4:40 PM.

DeviantART Studio Jupiter (TBA)

Not much has been happening on either of my Platinum files;

Got really bored on my main Platinum, so I started battling the E4 for money for the Villa, but that took too long, so I battled the couple outside Mr. Backlots Garden. After about 10 Battles, I bought all the furniture for the Villa, except I still need to beat 50 trainers at the BattleGround and beat the E4 10 times to unlock the remaining furniture.

Planted a mass of random berries, and been collecting the free Shard everyday for a month, have a nice collection so far.

On my other Platinum, took a break, as I'm stuck at Fantina, as her Mismagius sweeps me every time with Magical Leaf.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

well I've been playing diamond just for fun but i decided to go competitive with the battle tower so I'm making my team so far i have a a Omastar and he is pretty good, and I'm trying to breed a Adamant Scyther so i can get a Scizor but unfortunately i am on a very strong streak of 42 scythers without one being an Adamant, great I know.....
    but other than that ive just be going on in the battle tower with some random pokemon and im on a 28 win streak

In my platinum, I keep planting the leppa and lum berry, my two fave berries while doing the main task. I have got over 112 leppas, the lum takes more time to grow.

Anyway, I deliberately choose Ambipom as my team cuz he has pick up ability.
    So far the best and imo the rarest item he picked for me is TM Rest (cool, eh?).
    I got quite decent dusk stones and rare candies too, so thanx to my Pompom.

I played a bit last nite and I'm still making my way to Sunnyshore.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Default Recent Happenings in My Platinum

-My Pokedex was upgraded into National Dex by Prof. Oak.
    -Won another 3BP from Battle Tower.
    -Checked out the binoculars of the Great Marsh and found that Shroomish was present on that day. However,

as in my Diamond, it still took me a damn long time to encounter one and catch one. Luckily, the male

Shroomish that I finally caught has Naughty nature.
    -Travelled along Route 225 and battled the trainers. Arrived at Survival Area.
    -Trade my Shards to a Move Tutor to teach my Garchomp Outrage.

Current team:
    Lv.51 Staraptor
    Lv.51 Giratina
    Lv.55 Empoleon
    Lv.52 Luxray
    Lv.51 Bronzong
    Lv.54 Garchomp

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Spoiler:- Credit:

Tried masuda breeding Eevee for a while. No luck so far. Other than that I haven't done much, just digging, training, platinum dex.
    Userbar credit: Myself
    50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...
    Platinum Dex Progress: 200/496

Made some decisions in Platinum...

Decided to go back to raising the first of two Gardevoir I'd been raising. She had been really helpful when battling the Elite Four (especially in using Magical Leaf on some of Bertha's Pokemon and Shock Wave on Cynthia's Milotic). She has a Hasty nature and "scatters things often".

After seeing that Gardevoir could learn Wish at Level 17 (but not in its previous stages), I used a Heart Scale to teach her the move. Since I wanted to have room for the "never miss" moves Magical Leaf and Shock Wave (I know they aren't the strongest attacks but they can be reliable in a tight spot), as well as Psychic; I needed another Pokemon to have Safeguard. Kangaskhan could learn it through breeding, so it was perfect.

So I used the PokeRadar and caught a male Slowpoke with a Brave nature, then taught him Safeguard with a TM20. I took him and one of several Kangaskhan I'd caught to the Day Care. Why Kangaskhan can't learn Safeguard via TM is beyond me... but I hoped for the best.

When the Egg hatched, I got a Kangaskhan with Scrappy ability, like I'd wanted. She has a Naughty nature and a "very finicky" personality. I taught her Brick Break, Rock Slide and Earthquake for three strong Physical attacks. Saving up some BP for a Muscle Band.

My team is complete (see signature).
    Last edited by FlareonJupiter; 3rd November 2009 at 3:27 PM.

Today I battled Wake, Maylene, Volkner, and Marley at the BattleGround with my Flygon, and leveled him up from lvl 85 to lvl 91. Also checked the Reporter (Luxury Balls x3), the Lottery (Ultra Ball), and the Belt Man (none), and got the Shard from the Great Marsh (Green Shard).

Currently battling the E4 to finish him off and to unlock the Piano for my Villa.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

I've been kind of bored on my Platinum lately, so I decided to raise Dart to take on the maids at Mr. Backlot's mansion. He went up ten levels from 24 after one round in the Battleground! His final moveset is probably going to be something like this:

Brick Break
    Poison Jab
    Taunt
    Thief

But I am open to suggestions on how to counter Endure.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    I've been kind of bored on my Platinum lately, so I decided to raise Dart to take on the maids at Mr. Backlot's mansion. He went up ten levels from 24 after one round in the Battleground! His final moveset is probably going to be something like this:

Brick Break
    Poison Jab
    Taunt
    Thief

But I am open to suggestions on how to counter Endure.
    Stat up while they Endure, and if they try to Endure again the next turn while you attack, I think it fails. I know you have limited turns, but a thought.....
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Maybe I'll just raise an Abomasnow for the Clefairies and just give Marion (my Banette) Thief.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Platinum Update 14:

Route 210 is always annoying with the fog, but Staravia's Aerial Ace helped win me some battles. Speaking of him, I finally leveled him up to Lv. 34, causing him to evolve into Staraptor. I did little else on this route except level up my team a bit, all to around Lv. 35. Finally, I reached Celestic Town. There, I took care of the Galactic Grunt. His Houndour was no match for Monferno's Brick Break. Defeating it leveled him up to Lv. 36, finally evolving him into Infernape! At last, the whole squad is fully evolved. Next, I took on Cyrus in the ruins. Staraptor crushed his Sneasel with Close Combat, Infernape beat Murkrow with the same move, and Alakazam destroyed Golbat with Psybeam. Pretty easy, actually. I earned Surf for this battle, giving a strong STAB move to Gastrodon. With that in tow, I decided to go to a few optional areas: Fuego Ironworks to find a Flamethrower TM for Infernape, and Route 219 to level up a bit. Next, off to Canalave City!

Current Team:
    Infernape, Lv. 38
    Tangrowth, Lv. 37
    Alakazam, Lv. 37
    Gastrodon, Lv. 38
    Staraptor, Lv. 37
    Luxray, Lv. 37
    Last edited by Charizard Lord; 4th November 2009 at 12:44 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1435-3681-3604. Add me if you'd like, and send me a PM if you'd like to battle or trade. : )

Friend Safari Type: Electric. Contains Electrode, Electabuzz, and Luxio.

Got Shiny Giratina from the Distortion world after two days.(That makes 3, first one to be caught on Platinum)
    Managed to beat the clefairys in 5 turns(None of them used Endure, There is a God)
    Currently training for the 8th gym my team is:
    Leafeon Lv:53(Planning on using it from sunyshore to the entrance of victory road)
    Garchomp Lv:53(My 8th gym beater)
    Infernape Lv:51(Going to use to get through victory road)
    Meowth Lv:100(From Diamond, not used in battles, only kept on team for PickUp)
    HM Slave
    HM Slave
    Last edited by SHINY CATCHER; 4th November 2009 at 12:42 AM.

Spoiler:- Credit:

did some traded got a timid zapdos with some beast IVs
    HP:31
    Att:30
    Def:10
    Spatt:31 <-----
    Spdef: i fergot
    Speed:28

and i also breeded and got a jolly Chimchar, ev training away i go! ;D

Took on the maids at Mr. Backlot's mansion with my Kangaskhan. Didn't win the prize but it was great training for her. She's now at Level 30.

For my Cloyster, I'm considering replacing Toxic Spikes with Poison Jab. It's more reliable (80 Damage + 30% chance of poison), and I don't need to worry too much about opponents being sent out that are immune to Spike variations or poison. I came up with this idea after losing to Argenta. She used a Milotic... and Water Pulse did do some damage and confuse it, but that Pokemon kept Resting and wouldn't attack itself. Cloyster used Protect every other turn to avoid Hydro Pump, but Milotic was just too strong. Lesson learned... but why Argenta would use Milotic against Cloyster WTF!?

Went in for another round at the Battle Arcade. Fourteen wins so far!

US Platinum: Raised my Latis to Level 100, and decided to EV train a Lunatone and a Buneary (who evolved into a Lopunny). Lunatone is Level 12, and Lopunny is Level 20.

I decided to train them since I noticed I have some lunar-themed Pokémon so I might as well train more (Lunatone = a crescent moon, Lopunny = the rabbit in the moon).
        Spoiler:- Stuff:

Platinum Update 15:

I surfed west of Jubilife, battling the trainers there. They proved little trouble, and I shortly reached Canalave. There, I healed and decided to fight my rival, Barry. Luxray toasted his Staraptor, my Staraptor crushed his Heracross, Infernape OHKO'd his Rapidash, Alakazam beat Roserade, and Gastrodon Mud Bomb'd Empoleon to death. Too easy! Next, I went to Iron Island. There, I did the usual stuff: geting the Strength HM, battling people with Riley, picking up a few items, leveling up my team a bit, and receiving the Egg at the end. Little interesting happened, but I did teach Luxray Iron Tail with the TM I found there. Next, we challenge Canalave Gym!

Current Team:
    Infernape, Lv. 40
    Tangrowth, Lv. 40
    Alakazam, Lv. 39
    Gastrodon, Lv. 39
    Staraptor, Lv. 39
    Luxray, Lv. 39
    3DS Friend Code: 1435-3681-3604. Add me if you'd like, and send me a PM if you'd like to battle or trade. : )

Friend Safari Type: Electric. Contains Electrode, Electabuzz, and Luxio.

After the 6th sweep of the E4, I got Flygon to lvl 100. Took my Jolly EVd Garchomp out and began to finish that guy off too. Been training him since 68, against Volkner, Maylene, Fantina, and Marley at the Battleground, and a few runs through the E4. It sits at lvl 88, currently on sweep #10 of the E4, after which I will buy the Piano, and then finish him off too.

What do I need to do Underground to get a Star on my TC?
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    After the 6th sweep of the E4, I got Flygon to lvl 100. Took my Jolly EVd Garchomp out and began to finish that guy off too. Been training him since 68, against Volkner, Maylene, Fantina, and Marley at the Battleground, and a few runs through the E4. It sits at lvl 88, currently on sweep #10 of the E4, after which I will buy the Piano, and then finish him off too.

What do I need to do Underground to get a Star on my TC?
    You have to get the paltinum flag, meaning you have to steal someone's flag from their base and bring it back to your own 50 times. Its not as bad as it sounds, just make the bases right next to eachother.
    Pearl:
    I just beat the smart master rank contest with a bronzor! I'm so happy because I normally stink at contests but I finally did it C:
    I also caught a nice modest Giratina, who will be a calm mind sweeper, for my future Ubers team (dont hate)
    Plat:
    My poor battle tower streak just ended at 78(I really wanted to get it to at least 100). It was doubles and I wouldve won it if Guillotine didn't KO my metagross. I'm kind of mad, but whatever pokemon is like all luck based. Lol, I guess I will try again next week or something.
    Last edited by Lifeline; 5th November 2009 at 4:14 AM.

Taking a break from Masuda breeding to start migrating in some pokemon from collo and XD that have been sitting unused for yonks, and some high levellers that have been sitting in box for ages.

First off the mark were my XD Lugia and the legendary beasts (only Raikou was from collo, the others have been sitting in box), and my main guys from XD, a lvl 100 Salamence and a lvl 100 Metagross. Not a single one of those pokemon have been EV trained, although Raikou has a pretty good nature.

Going to berry him and then train him up, although I need a replacement for crunch now >_>.
    Userbar credit: Myself
    50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...
    Platinum Dex Progress: 200/496

Well, Dart evolved yesterday, and he just may become my seventh team member, though I wouldn't bet on it.

I think I'll EV train Cloud (my Gastly) in Speed, then just go nuts until he reaches the mid-50s, by which time I hope to go after the Legendary Birds. Of course, if someone wants to donate Master Balls, it would save me the trouble.

Page 127 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast