Page 13 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Just got a new non-shiny Dialga, because my other one sucked. It has very nice IV's. Most were above 20 Average. I'm working on Sp. Atk right now, then I'm gonna work for speed.
    Sorry guys. I'm might not come here anymore. Due to server lag.

Finally finished EV training my Eevee, and I just evolved it into Umbreon a couple minutes ago

Bold nature, with 31 IV's in HP, 29 - 30 in Speed and 22 in Sp.Def. The only bad IV it has it Defense, at 11, but I think the Bold nature offsets that a little.

At the moment it knows Baton Pass, Wish, and two other crappy moves. Will teach it Mean Look + something I'm not quite sure of yet.

^^ Pretty much spot on. I'm not blunt though.

I've been breeding Heracross for a while. After my 3-0 loss to my friend because he had a mixape. It'll be scarfed, but I could always put a band on it. :P First egg had perfect speed and some other okay stats, using it as the parent.
    0689 1566 6049
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jyucko
    Let's Plays of mediocrity! Explicit language used occasionally!

I actually took care of my berries with damp mulch, and i got a whopping 15 per plant :O
    edit
    berries i mean, of course
    +PINK=SHINY

-Did Daily Events.
    -Watered Haban Berry, which was half-dead.
    -Battled and obliterated Rival and his Pokemon.
    -Evolved Slowpoke into Slowking, after a whole bunch of tiring events involving Slowbro and a King's Rock.
    -GTS'd Abra for a chain reaction of Pokemon trades.
    -Walked around like a hobo.
    +
    ++
    Haruka + Yuuki/May + Brendan
    s p r i t e s - FROM [p o k e s h o]

- Decided I didn't want Abra. Lameeee.
    - Caught a Budew, trained until level 11, and whooped Roark's butt.
    - Trained budew until level 16, and decided to get Nasty Plot Infernape, so I didn't evolve Chimchar, yet.
    - Now I am heading towards the next town, to train Chimchar to level 23, then evolving.
    I am trying to keep my levels up around 5 higher than normal, and I am noticing how my budew is going to be more helpful, once she evolves, than Infernape.

status; training up the team before gyms.
    diamond team:

emerald team:

My lvl 19 Igglybuff has attained a Sp. Atk stat of 24, in comparison to a physical attack stat of 19. Oh yes. There will be much burning/freezing/zapping in it's future...

I raised my FORRETRESS some more (dunno if I mentioned she evolved), she's about 48ish now, but it takes a long time to raise defensive pokemon as they need to be kept on Exp. Share. U_U I also caught a Chansey in the trophy garden, Cubone swarmed route 203, and caught a Frisk Banette that I may breed for battling. >_> Because Frisk is so neat. : D

Instead of EV-train my new Dialga, I decided to finish my new team. I already finished Ninetails. And I got Dratini with good IVs. Right now, I'm breeding with my Umbreon and Ditto(Jolly), so I can evolve it into Leafeon. If it has really nice IVs, I'm definitely gonna evolve it.
    Sorry guys. I'm might not come here anymore. Due to server lag.

Bred a few Gligar with X-Scissor and Cross Poison on them just for fun, and now I'm breeding for a Timid/Modest Abra. I plan on chaining Pikachu as soon as I get the synchronizer, but I'm still not sure exactly which one to bring. Any suggestions? (I'm probably not going to raise a Pikachu for competitive battling, but I'd still like to know what natures people usually prefer so they'll have good trade value )
    Also got a shiny Ralts on the GTS (for a Bidoof..)

Yesterday, I had PokéRus for the very first time. I spread it on some pokemon, including my Mesprit. I bought two Power items at the Battle Tower and started to EV train Mesprit. I always used the Macho Brace for EV training, but with the Power items EV training takes a lot less time. Mesprit is now finished with EV training, it's now at lvl 52.
    My 3DS FC: 1607-1814-4768
    Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Camerupt & Gastrodon

Saw a shiny Lugia in the GTS, they wanted a level 100 Garchomp for it.

I could have traded ... but I love my Garchomp too much. Shinies aren't that rewarding when they're from the GTS anyway.

^^ Pretty much spot on. I'm not blunt though.

got tht diamonddust thingy, flogged candice, and caught palkia on the first move with a quik ball.
    I'm just a big fan of beer and cricket.

Diamond.
    Just finished the Eterna Forest thing and now raising my team for Gardenia.

Team:
    Prinplup
    Combee (F)
    Staravia

A common team so I'm changing it around once I beat the gym leader. I like using UU Pokemon.
    I've had my fun, and that's all that matters.

I caught a bunch of shinies with the pokeradar. Last week I caught 5 shiny Magnemites, 2 of them were Modest and had Magnet Pull but I still don't know their hidden power. Then I caught 4 shiny Voltorbs 2 or 3 days ago, one was Hasty and had Soundproof and I didn't even have my syncher with me! And now 5 minutes ago I caught my shiny Absol =^_^= Her ability is Super Luck (or how is it called again) but I still don't know her nature because she was send to the PC.

Just finished EV training the third member of my team, a Cloyster, and now I've just bred a modest natured Eevee, which I will now EVtrain into a special sweeping Leafeon
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Finished ev training my dragonite. now training it to level 100. breeding some egg move pokemons. Baked more poffins. won some more contests and tried the BT again. Need to buy some power items.

Pearl: Battling in the Battle Tower.
    Diamond: Training a Spheal to become a Sealeo.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I just offered some guy almost any pokemon he wants holding masterball for a Cyndaquil because it'd take way too long to fill my pokedex on emerald again. I've decided on my final team, almost. It's going to be Tyranitar, Typhlosion, Forretress, Milotic, Lunatone, and one other... Not necessarily in that order. I'd probably lead with my sweeping Milotic because I know my friend is going to use a Flareon. >_> I'm so mean. I've also been toying with the idea of throwing a FEAR in there but that would probably hurt his pride.

Pearl:
    Todays swarm is magnemite.
    On the first try the chain reached 40.
    After using 113 MR I found 5 shinies.
    All are caught in Luxury balls.

1) L29, Quirky, Loves to eat, Magnet Pull
    2) L29, Quiet, A little quick tempered, Sturdy
    3) L29, Modest, Likes to relax, Sturdy
    4) L29, Bashful, Mischievous, Magnet Pull
    5) L29, Careful, Quick to flee, Sturdy

Now I want 1 to evolve in Magneton and 1 into magnezone. Which is the best to evolve into magneton and magnezone?

FINALLY managed to beat the league yesterday, whilst sat in my car with my boyfriend outside his house O.o Was left with only a piplup in the red who somehow managed to take out her garchomp...just!

Started chaining, and now have a miltank chain at 40 ^^ So exciting =3

is it normal to catch Wobbuffet at lvl 3? how do i get his other evo?
    FC: 2406 4229 9544 (Pearl)
    Looking for shiny ICE type pokemon, can offer berries, items, all starters, etc. though i have no shiny's to trade myself.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Quote Originally Posted by masteroftechnique View Post
    is it normal to catch Wobbuffet at lvl 3? how do i get his other evo?
    You mean Wynaut? Breed a female Wobbuffet holding the Odd Incense, I believe is the correct way to hatch one.

And Aesir22, evolve the Modest Magnemite into Magnezone. Man, I'm jealous; Shiny Magnemite is cool.
    Remember kids, trolls are here to prepare you for the real world! Listen to them!

and

Don't talk about hackers! They're very sensitive!

Finished with Heracross. Adamant #214 Heracross: 7 - 13 / 31 / 17 - 23 / 20 - 31 / 17 - 23 / 30 - 31 Not happy about HP but I'll live. :P Anyway, I'm going to EV train it now. Next I'll work on Weavile. Just have to catch smeargle.
    0689 1566 6049
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jyucko
    Let's Plays of mediocrity! Explicit language used occasionally!

Thanks BJ

Pearl:
    I gave all 5 shiny magnemite pokerus.
    Evolved 1 into magneton and 1 into magnezone.
    Send them to my Diamond game for storage.
    Solrock reached L.100, put it in the PC and replaced it with Bastiodon
    Changed my signature

edit: Battled rival Tommy and gave Pokerus to Bastiodon
    Last edited by Aesir22; 5th May 2008 at 12:00 AM.

Page 13 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast