Page 137 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 5304

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Whoa man, my game literally exploded with evolutions, breeding, catching, and releasing. I now have a Brave Sunflora (bred Sunkern and Torterra) with a movset consisting of; Grass Knot, Energy Ball, Growth, and Absorb. It's hidden power is fighting and I was a bit disappointed of not being fire.

Hatched a Mawile (released two of its parents due to terrible natures) and thankfully it was an okay one. Also found a Nuzleaf (sassy) and a Seedot (impish). So now I can't decide whether to use the Seedot (Adamant) I got from Pal Park or the Impish one to become a Shiftry. Shiftry does remind me of a forest imp.

Caught a Solrock at Turnback Cave and my question. Also a Miltank (Dociled nature and has the Scrappy ability, so I'm probably gonna breed it for another Miltank) and will search for Zangoose. After I catch the Ruby Pokemon, I'll move on to the Sapphire Pokes and I shouldn't worry about Emerald due to the fact I have Teddiursa on my gamepak already due to Pal Park and thankfully Shuckle and Pineco shouldn't be too hard to obtain.

Also, did I mention my capture of Skarmory? You wouldn't believe it's special defense was! It was a Bold natured Skarmory at level 53 with a sp. defense of 172! Also, my Kyorgre surprised me today with its defense; it rose to 6 points by fighting random pokes. Wow....

I had a quest to catch, breed, and EV train a Ledian. There are just so cool! =P

So I realized that I couldn't catch Ledian anytime during the day except morning. Bt because I'm at school, I can't catch one.
    Luckily its not that bad changing the DS time. So I caught one, horrible nature, but female. Horrible IVs too, but no matter. I'll breed it with my Calm Ditto.
    3DS: 0302-0883-5064

Still looking for a good Heatran. Garbage IVs=/=My luck.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I SRed a Timid Zapdos with 31 IVs in Sp. Attack, posted a thread here asking for opinion if I should keep it or not, put my DS on sleep mode for about 5 hours, then turn off the game without saving because the Zapdos IVs in Speed(and HP) is not good(both are below 5) and its Hidden Power type is Dragon, which is not what I am looking for. Anyway, my Krabby chain just broke by a Wingull. Oh well!

Shiny Chikorita
    916 SRs | HeartGold

• • • • •

Thanks to training - Togekiss and Torterra both grew to level 83. Going to train a little more and soon I hope I finish training and level them op to lv. 100

"Even though their styles are totally different, they work well together."

One my platinum game, today it is raining on route 213.
    Has anyone else experienced this for Dec. 2 or even just lately in your game?
    I wonder if this is part of the "cooler" weather that's supposed to be in platinum.
    *goes to check other routes for signs of weather anomalies*

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Haven't posted here in a while. Anyways, beat team galactic in eterna city. SRd for a Rash or Modest Togepi, got that. Took a little while to train it up to a level equal with my Ponyta, and Bayleef. Then it evolved into Togetic at lv. 21. Started searching for a good natured Gible, and found it on the second try. Got TM 26, and then went to wayward cave. Beat all the trainers there to level up Gible, and Togetic. Finished there. Went to Hearthrome(sp?), and SRd for a Rash or Modest Eevee, then got a Rash one with a really high special attack. Went out and EV trained it a little bit by battling Ralts, and Budews. Got it up to lv.24, then went to the third Gym. Gible evolved in the gym at lv.24. Beat the Gym leader, and headed out to beat my Rival. Beat him and now on my way to evolve Eevee into Vaporeon in Solaceon Ruins.

Team:
    Ponyta lv. 31
    Bayleef lv. 30
    Togetic lv. 27
    Gabite lv. 24
    Vaporeon lv. 25
    Last edited by Zeri; 2nd December 2009 at 10:00 PM.

Not a bad day for me in the Pokemon world. Caught a Pineco and Shuckle (to my surprise, its defense was 255 and sp.defense was 236 I believe) and evolved Cherubi into a Cherim. The GTS is nothing to me anymore since the trades there are absolutely pathetic. How am I gonna fill up my pokedex if I'm going to have to trade? I could always trade back and forth. I'll wait until I've obtained the Pokemon I need that are ready available for me in the game. Eterna Forest is a graceful place to visit.

Quite a few things happen. I finished leveling up my garchomp to lv 100 that is jolly with perfect attack and speed. Bred two good machops with basically 20+ ivs all around with at least one perfect 31 iv in attack and/or hp (great to breed once hg/ss comes out) with close combat egg move. Finally got a 13 bonus rounds in the slots to get yet another explosion tm. Currently contemplating whether to train a random machop, chain eevees to complete my shiny eevee evolution, or just do something else.

Maybe I should shiny hunt heatran next to level up all the trainers.
    *Currently have major issues with my computer, won't be able to trade or such in a while.

Trademark shiny hunt:
    Currently shiny hunting: ???
    Recent shinys:3x , 8x , 1x *naive, 38 luxury balls, hp grass*
    Proudest Pokes: Shiny Bold
    Shiny ditto ivs: 31/31/31/29/16/31
    *Shiny Ditto not for trade. Best shiny ivs ever. Possibly best closest to flawless, shiny ditto without hacks, RNG, etc.

*char. name: Sayuri
    *Platinum Friend code: 2192 7524 9609

*I am against cloning and hacking. ONLY legit pokemon and items. Also not interested in shinys, rather hunt for them myself.

*Out of ideas as to shiny hunt which pokemon via pokeradar, any suggestions? If so leave me a vm, no pms please.

Default Platinum Journey Post 122

Haven't been doing much except for leveling my Dragonair. It's going so slow, but it will eventually be worth it. Other than that, everything has been about completing the National Pokedex.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Well, my national dex finally hit 200. Only an gigantic number to go. Took a break from EV training to hit the next century, because I still have my cursed Scizor to EV train. I spent an hour levelling a Meditite to evolved, got annoyed when it hit lvl 36 and didn't evolve, unaware that it evolved at the next level. Got home today and finished it off after looking it up on the pokedex, scoring the 200th dex entry.
    Userbar credit: Myself
    50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...
    Platinum Dex Progress: 200/496

I evolved my Nincada to Shedinja and I am still looking for a Naive Heatran. >_<

Platinum's National Dex

Seen: 493
    Caught: 493

I continued to SR for a Timid Zapdos with decent IVs today. After spending many hours SRing, I decided to take a break. I planned to chain Snubbul, the swarm of the day, after that but changed my mind, so I talked to Professor Oak again and catch Zapdos with Master Ball(Yeah, I used my Master Ball on it, otherwise it would take much longer time to keep SRing). When I checked its natures and stats, I was so surprised! It has a Timid nature and is Mischievous. I checked its IVs with Serebii's IV calculator since Metalkid's calculator is not working for me.

IVs: 14/13/27/31/7/25

Yay! That looks good to me. =D
    The calculator states that it has Grass Hidden Power(!) but when I checked with the guy in Veilstone City, he said the HP type is Ice. Okay, I decided to keep it. I can finally get ready the other team members for the Battle Frontier...tomorrow.

Shiny Chikorita
    916 SRs | HeartGold

• • • • •

First off: i traded my Scyther and Kababra to my Diamond and back, to evolve them and get some Heart Scales that I need. Then, I went into the Hearthome Gym. Scizor w/ Technician + Pursuit rules. Swept the entire Gym, including Mismagius.

Currently in Solaceon Ruins, collecting all the Unowns. All I need are the Q, T and V ones, and I really can't find them. Anyone any idea where might be best?

Edit: never mind, i finally found them all. Thats the first time ive ever caught all the Unown in one game. Added to the fact that i have caught every pokemon possible up to this point (minus evolutions that haven't been encountered in the wild/require leveling or items etc), I'm quite proud of this.
    Last edited by Spenner; 4th December 2009 at 2:07 PM.
    Last Fm
    Quote Originally Posted by Poke_noob View Post
    Go ge lost..!
    Sorry mods for draging this into the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    It might just be me but does Totodile look like he's going to rape someone?

In platinum, I finished raising my team to battle friends with. I got them all to lv.100 after extreme training to try to max out the stats they are known for.

Ninetales
    Sp. Def- 284
    Speed- 323

Umbreon
    Defense-279
    Sp. Def- 378

Mamoswine
    Attack-353
    Defense- 256
    Speed- 262

Arbok
    Speed- 271
    Attack- 244 (so-so)
    Sp. Def- 256

Swellow
    Attack- 243
    Speed- 358

And one little one,
    Bonsly
    Attack-240
    Defense- 286
    Speed- 130 (I think good)

And to the question about the weather, I've seen sparkling snow in Snowpoint City and on the route west of Pastoria it has Thundered and started the lightning. Also on Route 213 it has been cloudy and rained.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Today, Flareon has finally reached Level 100 after defeating Cynthia's Lucario! I'm so proud of her...

Crobat and Cloyster are both close to Level 79. Gardevoir just reached 82. Kangaskhan is already at 90 (I've had her since November 2), and Banette is just about there as well. I'll be making use of my Exp Share and the two Lucky Eggs I have on hand to get everyone to Level 100...

Other than that, my Villa is getting close to completion. I just need another victory against the Elite Four, and I think I need to hatch at least 12 more Eggs. That and lots of money...

DeviantART Studio Jupiter (TBA)

Swarming Pok&#233;mon of the day for me: Phanphy ! Too bad I already have one.

I did only a little bit training yesterday, because I had no time..
    Today I don't really have the time for it, sadly.
    So I'm now going to train a litte, in hope they will grow some levels.
    I completely forgot about my Lapras on Leafgreen, so I migrated her and started training her too.

Lapras > Level 62
    Torterra > Level 84 (Lol, I trained a lot other Pok&#233;mon, but I didn't seriously train my starter?)
    Togekiss > Level 85

Yesterday I obtained an XD Nosepass. Yay! I'm going to EV train it to be support on a doubles team I'm creating.
    3DS: 0302-0883-5064

did some battle tower stuff, got a streak of 45 before it was ended by a no guard scarfed machamp with dynamic punch

decided to take a break from battle tower and made a new team (for the battle tower)

new team is

Weavile @ something i havent thought of yet
    Jolly

Brick Break
    slash
    ice punch
    Night Slash

Porygon-z @ cheri berry <--- FOR NOW
    Timid

Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Hyper Beam
    Tri Attack

Salamence @ life orb
    Jolly

Dragon Claw
    Fly
    Earthquake
    fire fang
    Last edited by RebeliousPlayer; 6th December 2009 at 6:31 AM. Reason: accidentaly pressed enter

Playing Diamond right now and about to head to Hearthome Gym. Deciding on whether I should get a Sneasel or not. I will most likely find and train up a Gible also but again I'll have to see.

Current team:

Infernape lvl 40
    Alakazam lvl 40
    Luxray lvl 40

Still training...
    Togekiss - Level 86
    Lapras - Level 64
    Torterra - Level 86
    Because with no lucky egg it will still take a lot of time, so today I came to the point to go find a Lucky egg.
    I bred a Venonat (Brave Nature, not that it really matters because she's not for training) and she's level 18 now.
    Now I only need a Pok&#233;mon with Trick or a Banette, and the hunt for a Lucky Egg begins...
    Edit: Looks like this doesn't work in Platinum o_O I get other Pok&#233;mon but no Chansey's? Well, I think it's time to go back to the normal training.

Oh and swarming Pok&#233;mon of the day for me: Spoink Maybe going to chain one but now really sure about that because I have to do a lot..
    Last edited by Esmerry; 6th December 2009 at 3:11 PM.

oh my gawd. today's post, is going to be amazing.

Well, I defeated the elite four my first trial. Honestly, Bertha gave me the most trouble but the rest was straightforward. Usually, Cynthia's Garchomp kills all of my guys, but I had Crobat out from Gastrodon so I decided to have Garchomp stay. Sludge Bomb poisoned Garchomp first time through, and Giga Impact missed me, so I used another Sludge Bomb. Giga Impact didn't miss, so I fainted. Empoleon's Ice beam destroyed Garchomp and I was crowned champion of Sinnoh. Indeed, I was pleased.

I caught Mesprit using the mean look way, it was actually harder finding Mesprit than catching him hehehe. But now, my favorite Legendary pokemon. Giratina. When I got in battle with the god, I noticed something when I wasn't paying attention. The shiny sound. I knew my Luxray wasn't Shiny so I started to wonder. As i turn my head down, I see the god in all its mighty. Shiny. I screamed and right away threw my master ball. I didn't care, I could always use mean look method on Cresselia, like I did with Mespirt. When I went back to the pokemon center, Giratina's nature is Mild. This thing is mine and not for trade. :]

Picked up Diamond on December 2 just so I could have Dawn wish me a happy birthday (that's a cute little feature they threw in there!). And then, while I had the game on, I figured I might as well check my PokéDex and see if there's any Pokémon I can get but haven't yet. I noticed I didn't have a Weavile yet, and I also realized I didn't even have the Razor Claw to give to Sneasel in the first place. So off to Victory Road I went, dragging my HM slave Bibarel along with me, so I could finally sweep the cave of all the items I missed the first time. Lots of Golbat in there, but nothing can withstand the force of my Arceus.

Anyway, got my Razor Claw. But by the time I got out of the cave and back to the Pokémon Center, I'd been in Victory Road for an hour, and I was bushed, so I saved and quit. So I still don't have Weavile yet, but after 8:00 PM tonight, the process begins!

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

wow, good job on the shiny Giratina.

SO far I am trying to find a goood team that suits me. Right now I have Toxicroak, Honchkrow, Charizard (Shiny), Venasaur(Shiny), Chimeco, and Ambipom. It just doesnt feel right though....
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Diamond: Finally got myself a Naive natured Chimchar last with OK iv's and its HP is Ice 41 power. Even better its a female, who i've nicknamed Bananas.

HP: 21
    Attack: 27
    Defence: 5
    Sp.Attack: 27
    Sp.Defence: 5
    Speed: 8

Its not bad but not great either. Going to catch 5 different pokemon to trade over to Pearl for eggs. Going to train her up to level 10 now.

Pearl: Going to start to breed five pokemon for Diamond.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Page 137 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast