Page 139 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 5283

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

IN Platinum i finished ev training LUnatone and Blaziken now i am working on Granbul and Yanmega. THey will be on a team for Pokemon Battle Revolution because i'm recording videos. I need to make sure they are properly trained ^_^
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Platinum: Evolved my Togetic, mainly for Pokedex reasons. I wish to fill more pokedex pages now. I've also EV trained a Gengar. I'm also planning on training my Abra. Oh, and my Cherrim is currently level 85.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 38: "If this works, then surely there won't be any doubt anymore."

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

-Start 'New game' in Platinum
    -Chose Piplup
    -Battle with my rival

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2r39vm0.jpg[/IMG]

My new Battle Frontier team consisting of Zapdos, Scizor and Swampert is finally complete. I took a long time time to train them, much longer than I thought.

Shiny Chikorita
    916 SRs | HeartGold

• • • • •

Some things happened ;

- I made it to a 70-win streak in the Battle Hall.
    - I made it to a 14-win streak in the Batte Factory (Open level) I'm really happy about that. Today I'll try to get a 21-win streak to face Thorton.
    - Phanphy was swarm Pokémon. I was going to chain one because I was bored, but I saw a Stantler and started chaining this one. Didn't got a long chain. After that, I started chaining Phanphy, which failed also because the rare patch broke by a Stantler...

... - And I still haven't found my Minum yet in the Trophy Garden ._.

"Even though their styles are totally different, they work well together."

I have been trying to get to the first round of the Battle Hall, but I keep losing at around battle 20, because Steel types keep killing me with Counter. I may try again, and begin with types I'm strong against, but idk. The pokemon I use is;

Ambipom @ Jolly
    Life Orb @ Technician
    252 Attack/252 Speed/6 HP
    -Fake Out
    -Double Hit
    -Brick Break
    -Shadow Claw

It keeps gets killed by either Forretress or Steelix.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I've been training my Cherrim, Gengar and Alakazam. Cherrim is level 91, Gengar is level 76 and Alakazam is level 63. I've captured another Unown, now I only need to catch three more before I can access the other parts of the ruins where the "?" and "!" Unown are.

(For those wondering, the Unown I captured is a Unown "J", the ones I'm missing is "A", "D", and "N".)

Latest chapter: Chapter 38: "If this works, then surely there won't be any doubt anymore."

Pearl & Platinum: Been trading and increasing my pokedex.
    Pearl: Starting to produce my pokemon for Diamond. I'm starting by trying to find a male Medicham for Ice punch and a female Machop to breed for Cross chop. i'm hoping to breed up a Naughty natured Trapinch tonight and a Wish/BP Eevee with a bold nature. That'll give me 3 pokemon so half my pokemon team. I'm still putting together my Spiritomb and going to use a fossil for Ramparados.

Diamond: Going to get up to catching 5 pokemon for trading purposes by tonight and hopefully tomorrow trade over my Trapinch egg/Eevee egg/Elekid egg and hopefully Spiritomb egg and have all hatched out, and starting to grow to level 10.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Defeated Palmer on the 21st battle yesterday with my new team.

Nemo the Swampert VS Rhyperior
    I sent out Scizor and quickly switched to Swampert, which OHKOed Rhyperior with Surf after getting hit by Earhquake.

Visual - 3
    Palmer - 2

Nemo the Swampert VS Dragonite
    Dragonite used Dragon Claw while Swampert used Ice Beam but that wasn't enough to KO Dragonite. Swampert used Protect to get some recovery from Leftovers and proceed to KO Dragonite with another Ice Beam after getting hit by another Dragon Claw.

Visual - 3
    Palmer - 1

Nemo the Swampert VS Milotic
    Swampert used Protect before being KOed by Milotic's Surf.

Visual - 2
    Palmer - 1

Twitter the Zapdos VS Milotic
    I forgot that Zapdos is weak to Ice Beam and Milotic used, well, Ice Beam on it. Zapdos managed to paralyzed and damaged Milotic with ThunderWave and Thunderbolt before fainting with Life Orb though.

Visual - 1
    Palmer - 1

Crimson the Scizor VS Milotic
    With Milotic's HP in the red zone, Scizor used a quick Bullet Punch which didn't KO it. milotic used Hypnosis but it missed! Phew! Scizor helps the team to win the match by using another Bullet Punch.

Visual - 1
    Palmer - 0

Battle Video: 95-10978-38955

EDIT: Just got defeated by an Altaria with Perish Song + Sing after getting a streak of 30. Ugh...>.<
    Last edited by Visual; 12th December 2009 at 3:26 AM.

Shiny Chikorita
    916 SRs | HeartGold

• • • • •

Just nabbed a Shiny Uxie off the GTS for a Charizard. It's not amazing, but it's not horrible. I want to EV train it, but we'll see.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I tried out the multi battle for the first time. I teamed up with Marley, Riley and Cheryl for 3 sets of battle so far. My current streak is 21. Zapdos + Aerodactyl/Gyarados work well together in double battles. I chose Cheryl because she has Cresselia which turns out quite well as it resists my Swampert's Earthquake and doesn't take much heat from Surf. Might continue later as I want to try to get the Gold/Colour Print.

Shiny Chikorita
    916 SRs | HeartGold

• • • • •

I haven't been playing Pokemon that much recently, but since I'm on break now, I might as well. I've been slowly starting to retrain my battling Pokemon, but this time just to lv.50. I have over 100 different lv.100 Pokemon, so hopefully I'll be able to get a lot of lv.50 Pokemon too.

Anyway, I just hatched a new Scyther for the new Technician Scizor I'll have in the future. I have to breed a few more Pokemon with some TM moves. I'm going to try to breed Roost onto a few Pokemon first.
    Alpha SapphireL

I tried the Battle Tower again and after many battles, my team was defeated by a Torterra with Wood Hammer. Well, I only had my Swampert left when Torterra was sent out so it was a battle of speed and Torterra turned out to be faster. Oh! It was a critical hit too. I guess it's true what the some of the members here said, the Battle Tower IS full of hax. Sigh...so close to battling Palmer. So very close...

Here's the battle video number for the battle with Palmer on the 21st streak if anyone cares: 88-74443-18826

EDIT: I decided to try out the Battle Arcade after battling in the Battle Tower for so long. Managed to get to the battle with Dahlia. No event during the battle, so it's a fair and square battle. =)

Zapdos VS Medicham
    Medicham started the battle by using Fake Out causing Zapdos to flinch. Zapdos used Thunderbolt. Medicham survived and used Zen Headbutt. Both Pokemons had their HP in the red zone. Zapdos took care of Medicham with another Thunderbolt.

Visual - 3
    Dahlia - 1

Scizor VS Ludicolo
    I switched to Scizor and Ludicolo used a critical hit Razor Leaf which didn't do much. Ludicolo set up with Swords Dance, giving Scizor the chance to OHKO it with Aeriel Ace.

Visual - 3
    Dahlia - 1

Scizor VS Dusknoir
    Scizor set up with Swords Dance while Dusknoir used Trick Room, which caused Dusknoir to move before Scizor. Dusknoir used Will-O-Wisp on Scizor while Scizor used anotehr Swords Dance. Scizor doesn't like getting burned, so Scizor proceed to get revenge by using a critical hit Bullet Punch, KOing Dusknoir and earning me an extra 20BP. Hooray! =D

Visual - 3
    Dahlia - 0

Battle Video: 93-86274-37972
    Last edited by Visual; 12th December 2009 at 9:31 AM.

Shiny Chikorita
    916 SRs | HeartGold

• • • • •

Platinum: Tried to make my third Wi-Fi trade last night, but we had some connection issues. We'll make another trading attempt later today. I've been training my Pokemon in the meantime, Cherrim is currently level 92, Gengar is level 81 and Alakazam is level 66.

Managed to get a streak of 46 at the Battle Arcade before my team was defeated. My Zapdos survived an Ice Beam from Politoad and when I thought I can KO that Politoed with Thunderbolt, guess what? Zapdos is frozen solid. That was just at the beginning of the battle. My Scizor was KOed by a critical hit after falling asleep by Politoad's Hypnosis...I think. My Swampert couldn't OHKO Starmie. Oh yeah! My Pokemons didn't have full HP at the start of the battle. Soooooo close to the Coloured Print.

On the bright side, I got a new personal highest streak at the Battle Arcade. I had a very, very close battle. At the end of that battle, I only have a Zapdos with 5 HP(yes, five) left. The other 2 Pokemons were KOed. I forgot to record that as the battle video though but I did record another close battle(although not as close as the aforementioned one). Here's the video number if anyone cares: 73-98756-15595

Shiny Chikorita
    916 SRs | HeartGold

• • • • •

I need to start coming on here more often don't I.. Anyways, after Pastoria, I eventually made my way to Canalave, and then Iron Island. Nothing too difficult there. Even Byron was easy actually, Infernape ruled.

After that, the lakes were easy enough to get through, my team seems good against the Galactic Commanders. I have decided to change Dragonairs set though, to a physical DD set with Outrage, Waterfall and Earthquake, when i evolve it. That does mean I lose my only electric attack, but i have Ice types for Flyers, and Grass moves for Water types.

Currently on my way up to Snowpoint city.

Also, Ive started formulating a Battle Frontier team, lead by an Anti-Lead Dragonite, and most likely containing Magnezone.
    Last Fm
    Quote Originally Posted by Poke_noob View Post
    Go ge lost..!
    Sorry mods for draging this into the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    It might just be me but does Totodile look like he's going to rape someone?

I've defeated Thorton!
    I used Infernape, Porygon-Z and Milktank.
    I'm really happy because now I have all the silver prints!

Other Battle Frontier things -
    I lost a time ago in the Battle castle so I just got a streak of 7.

I had a 28 win streak in the Battle Arcade. I lost at my 32 battle.
    I played again and now I'm at a 28 win streak again.

I am going for the gold print in the Battle Hall now.

- Oh, and maybe I'll breed an Eevee because I want a Vaporeon.

Well, that's it!

Platinum: Sucessfully made my third Wi-Fi trade and finally obtained a Zigzagoon. I may make my fourth trade over Wi-Fi later today. I've also finally captured the remaining Unown and unlocked the part of Solaceon ruins where I caught the last two Unown. My Cherrim has reached level 100, my Gengar is currently level 85 and Alakazam is level 69.

I picked up my Platinum earlier today to try for the Silver Print in the Battle Hall, but I got haxed on Battle #39, after getting burned by a critical hit Fire Punch. I HATE HAX!

To calm myself down, I'm gonna take a break again from the Battle Hall, and pick up my other Platinum. Turns out I was outside of Pastoria and my team was at lvl 33. I trained them to lvl 35, beating the trainers on route 212 and in the Gym. I chose to use my newly evolved Lickilicky, and it was a great battle. Gyarados was out first, and it got the occasional critical hit, but I used Curse'd up, healed off when needed, and eventually OHKO'd them all with Body Slam. Healed, and currently chasing the Galactic Grunt.

Heracross lvl 35
    Steelix lvl 35
    Golbat lvl 35
    Floatzel lvl 35
    Lickilicky lvl 36
    Houndoom lvl 36
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

I am a lean, mean, Pokédex-filling machine! Been doing a lot of capturing and evolving this week. For one thing, I took Riolu out of the PC, hooked it up with a Soothe Bell, and pumped it full of Iron and Carbos. A few levels later, I got me a Lucario. Good times!

Speaking of Happiness-induced evolution, I PokéRadar'ed a Togepi the other day. And that inspired me to go out and seek the base forms of all those NationalDex-exclusive Generation IV evolutions. So now I'm checking the swarms and Mr. Backlot's mansion on a daily basis. I already caught a Rhyhorn outside Stark Mountain, and I have a Protector, so it's only a matter of time before I get me a Rhyperior. (I have a very stream-of-consciousness method of playing this game, in case it isn't obvious.)

Today's swarm was Pidgey on Route 229. Better than nothing, I guess - I caught one at Level 51, which means I barely have to do anything to get a Level 53 Pidgeot. It might be time to give Staraptor a rest in Bebe's inbox. Backlot's garden was full of Cleffa today. Bah, I can find those in Mt. Coronet anytime. C'mon, gimme a Porygon already!

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

I had a sudden bolt of inspiration, and decided I may restart my Platinum, or finish it and replay it right after. The team planned is gonna be Empoleon/Magmortar/Abomasnow/Electivire/Garchomp/Gallade.

Anyone that trains a Gallade ingame, can they give me some pointers to how you train one ingame from a Ralts? I've never used one before, and looking at its stats, it completely changes its stats around.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

I lost at my 85 win-streak in the battle hall >_>"

Well I'm currently taking a break from the Battle Frontier and I've been hatching Eevee eggs, because I'm looking for a female Calm Vaporeon. I only hatched 12 eggs and they are all male. Only one of them had a Calm nature. I think I won't be getting my Vaporeon soon, but I'll just keep hatching eggs and who knows what will happen.

Edit:
    's hatched: 16

I hatched 4 more eggs and this are the results:
    Eevee 1 - Male, Modest
    Eevee 2 - Male, Gentle
    Eevee 3 - Male, Lonely
    Eevee 4 - Male, Sassy

Well, now I have only gotten 1 Calm Eevee and 16 male Eevee's...

Edit2:

's hatched: 21

Hatched another 5 eggs!

Eevee 1 - Male, Naive
    Eevee 2 - Aaaah! Female & Calm! - faints -

I got it sooner then I was excepting, hooray!
    Last edited by Esmerry; 13th December 2009 at 5:05 PM.

Well, Snowpoint gym was easy. Scizor needed training, so i swept with that. For the trainers, I just Bullet Punched, but for Candice 2x Swords Dance, then sweeping with Bullet Punch won me the Icicle Badge. Even Froslass was OHKO'd with a 4+ Bullet Punch, so that was probably the easiest gym ive ever done.

Not much else to do here, so I shall move on.
    Last Fm
    Quote Originally Posted by Poke_noob View Post
    Go ge lost..!
    Sorry mods for draging this into the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    It might just be me but does Totodile look like he's going to rape someone?

After I beat Crasher Wake and followed the Grunt, I headed for Celestic Town. Healed up, stocked up on some items, and took Zubat out of the PC. Made it to Celestic Town easily, and evolved Golbat into Crobat right before entering. Talked to Cynthia's Grandma, and beat ther suicidal Grunt outside the Ruins. Talked to her again, got Surf, and beat Cyrus with Heracross. Healed, and flew to Jubilife, got Bibarel out of the PC, and taught it Surf. Beat all the trainers and made it to Canalave City. Healed up, and Steelix swept my Rival easily. Houndoom beat all the Gym trainers, healed again, and currently training the rest of my team to lvl 40 on Iron Island.

Floatzel lvl 38
    Lickilicky lvl 38
    Steelix lvl 40
    Heracross lvl 40
    Crobat lvl 40
    Houndoom lvl 40
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Did a crap-ton of GTS trading yesterday...

But my team didn't change much. : / I got a Porygon-Z, Mamoswine, Magnezone, HGSS Typhlosion, Heatran.... all at high levels (and some at Level 100).

But I'm still using:

Lucario
    Infernape
    Torterra
    Gastrodon
    Togekiss
    Glalie

It just doesn't feel right any other way.

Page 139 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast