Page 145 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 5403

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

I defeated gym leaders 5-7 within a few days. I got through Mt. Coronet and defeated the two commanders and Cyrus as well. I caught Palkia in the second Ultra Ball I threw at it. I went to Sunnyshore City and am training my team before I challenge Volkner.

Torterra - lv. 41
    Staraptor - lv. 41
    Lopunny - lv. 41
    Spiritomb - lv. 40
    Floatzel - lv. 40
    Bibarel (HM slave) - lv. 23
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

Platinum:
    working to complete the pokedex..Started with bulbasaur...currently trying to get a female jolly meowth to evolve..Psyduck and golduck will be next.
    Got 3 shiny meowth while hunting for a jolly female. Currently trying to breed for the jolly female. Also planted several starf berries.

Have been breeding Shinx's. Taking forever~
    (PS if anyone wants a level 1 shinx with toxic, PM me.)

Lost on the battle before Gold Symbol Palmer due to my idioticness, could have won if I remembered Shadow Ball was more effective against a Slowbro than Thunderbolt. xD

Ah well, up to Palmer's first round now, will hopefully beat 77 this time.

~Awesomeness made by the talented GladeShadow~

Beat the E4, and have now seen all the Pokes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Wurmple View Post
    Lost on the battle before Gold Symbol Palmer due to my idioticness, could have won if I remembered Shadow Ball was more effective against a Slowbro than Thunderbolt. xD

Ah well, up to Palmer's first round now, will hopefully beat 77 this time.
    Unless you were using a ghost type, when would Shadow Ball be stronger than Thunderbolt?

Finally after about 6 hours worth of chaining on and off again, I finally got 12 Lucky Eggs for a friend, in exchange for multiple TMs and Master Balls.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

It was Gengar, so yes, it would have OHKO'ed instead of myself being KO'ed.

~Awesomeness made by the talented GladeShadow~

Well, I've had my Pearl Version for about two weeks already -- and while Sinnoh isn't my favorite region, I really love the Pokemon I have so far. :) I've got a lot of them -- almost all of them being Wi-Fi trades, but of those trades, all of them were eggs, so I got to be their very first trainer. :D

So for now I'm training each of them (I have 30 atm) to the same level (except my starter, who I often have leveled higher) before tackling the Pokemon Gym Challenge.

Finally completed the pokedex in my Platinum version, and have one of every species of pokemon. I guess now I'll just work on getting the Gold prints in the battle frontier; I already have the black trainer card.
    The Latest Capture

28 / 20 / 26 / 30 / 30 / 31 Timid Southern Island Emerald Latios

FC: 3309 2165 3231

After reading th Pokemon of the Week this week, being Magnezone, I decided to train one. Just hatched a Modest Magnet Pull Magnemite with HP Ice, and a 31 in Special Attack and a 29 in Speed. Only thing wrong is the HP Ice's power is 43...
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Just caught a ditto!!!
    First time eva!!

Beat E4 with a severly underleveled team by my standards, Dialga did all the work.

Beat Palmer Bronze Symbol with me recieving extreme luck

I lead with Haunter
    He leads with Milotic

Milotic used Hydro Pump
    It's attack missed

Haunter used TBolt and got around half damage. Next turn Milotic kills so I go into Staraptor....

Hydro Pump misses again and then Brave Bird crits the Milotic :P!

he sends in Dragonite and finishes me off with a Stone Edge but not before I get half damage with Brave Bird.

I go into my final poke, Golduck and KO with Blizzard. His last pokeRhypherior is raped by Golducks Surf. 20 free BP
    I gotta feeling!

Decided to go back to playing after a nearly 2 month hiatus... which is strange even for me.

Currently training an Adamant Gyarados, whom I've gotten to about level 44. Training for attack EVs East of Celestic. Not entirely sure if I'm doing it right, but I think I've gotten the technique at least. I'm not going to bother with IVs since, a) I don't have the patience or the time, b) I'm not into extreme competitive battling, but I also do prefer at least having something that can stand it's own ground in battle.

Afterwards, I'm thinking of getting my Latios from Diamond (which I transferred from Emerald) and maybe putting Latias in my party as well and completing that Stark Mountain section of the game (yes, I've had Platinum for almost a year now, and I still haven't gotten there).

C_L

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Default Platinum Journey Post 129

As my Pokedex is being completed, I'll mostly be posting about its progress. Just because I feel like it, I'll make a list of some noteworthy things I've done.

-I've caught all my Pokemon (besides Legends) in Pokeballs
    -The VS. Seeker hasn't been used yet and I don't think it's happening
    -None of my Pokemon (besides ingame team and EV trained ones) have any experience and are untouched
    -I haven't taken my Ditto out of the Day-Care since I put it in and it's at level 98
    -I've only migrated twice since I don't want to rely on it to complete the Pokedex

There you go. A boring list for people to read.

Seen: 433 Caught: 374
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Here's what has been going on in my Pearl and Platinum games. Platinum first, it's short XD

- I finally got a Lopunny off off GTS, making me one step closer to owning every single Pokemon in existence! MUAHAHA
    - Have been training my current team of Pokes at the Battlefield, here is my current progress:

Moltres Lv 82
    Darkrai Lv 80
    Ampharos (From Colloseum ^_^) Lv 94
    Dialga Lv 86
    Blastoise Lv 91
    Palkia Lv 72 (Been kinda neglecting him, I will be training him when Dialga's done =P)

And here is what I've been doing in Pearl:

- Been stuck for a while in Pearl because I needed to train for the Elite Four, and I was short two Pokemon. I didn't feel like bringing along two HM slaves with me, so I looked over the info of the Elite Four, and figured I needed a Grass type for Bertha and Fire for Arron, so I traded over a Victreebell and Heatran from my Platinum game. Heatran was ready to go, at Lv 68, but Victreebell, at 47, needed some training, as I wanted my team to be no less than Lv 60 while battling the Elite.

- I started to train Victreebell by going to a water route where there were nothing but Tentacruel. =P That didn't work out so well, so I traded Victreebell back to Platinum so I could go into the secret passageway in Victory Road that leads to route 224, where there is a much more variety of water types. Got it up to Lv 65, and went to take on the Elite Four. Even though my Emploeon and Scizor were both at lv 60, they were only going to be used for the weaker Pokemon, as to not get slaughtered by the strong ones. And I successfully beat the Elite. FINALLY. *faints from exhaustion*

- I needed to see all the Sinnoh Pokemon for me to get the National Dex. I had the Pokemon I needed in Platinum, so I traded them to Pearl, traded them back, until i saw all 151 Pokemon in Pearl.

Now, on to explore Routes 225, 226, 228, 229 and 230 =D
    SoulSilver FC: 2880 5684 6688

I follow Satoshi's Pokémon training philosophy; a combination of love and hard work is needed to overcome adversity. I don't breed for the best Pokémon, I don't dwell on natures, I don't care for perfect stats and I don't care for competitive standards. I treat my Pokémon as partners and friends while bringing out their best. Feel free to copy and paste this into your sig if you feel the same way. (Started by Emperor Empoleon)

My team an I just defeated the first Gym. :) It was a pretty easy battle, I used these Pokemon (of my current 30) to battle Roark:

Pandora (Treecko)
    Topaz (Grotle)
    Popcorn (Sunkern)
    Navi (Chikorita)
    Camellia (Bulbasaur)
    Mistaria (Horsea)

So, now we're going to start heading towards Eterna City and I'll continue training my Pokemon all to the same level. Or roughly the same level. :x

This morning I am going to be restarting my Platinum game, I am going to be choosing Chimchar. I have not planned out my team yet, but I am going to try to train some Pokemon I haven't trained before.
    My Brother is pokemonmaster76
    PM me if you want to be my friend!

I am currently eving a magikarp, poliwag, mudkip, and 2 shroomishes in speed, Ive already finished them in attack. I am learning how to RNG but need more rare candies to get the exact ivs.

I tried at the Battle Frontier for various prints, but didn't win any. I made it to 29 in the Battle Tower with Scizor/Starmie/Garchomp, then lost, and I made it to 28 in the Battle Arcade and will continue later, although I have the Gold Print in the Arcade already. Made it to about the mid 40's on two seperate attempts in the Battle Hall with my BoltBeam Starmie, but lost on both to Electric.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

I beat the 3rd frontier brain on Platinum, Dahlia, on my 1st attempt (facing her, not going through the actual Arcade). I strated her Pokemon off with about 7/8HP, and she sent out Medicham against my Torterra. I quickly switched out for Staraptor, who witheld a weak Fake Out. I took out Medicham with one Brave Bird, and the same with Ludicolo (but with 1 Fly). Finally, she sent out Dusknoir. After 1 Brave Bird and 1 Fly, (and after sustaining a Burn condition and some recoil damage), my Staraptor took it out.

In short, I beat Dahlila without losing a Pokemon.
    Want to watch some funny videos?
    Check out MandJTV, a channel where Raccoon Man, a hero nobler than any other, serves justice and does a few other ridiculous (and funny) things.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/1o7ho6.jpg[/IMG]

Trying to find a darn Snorunt so I can at least breed for a female to evolve.

I beat dahlia today. I used my abomasnow, froslass and mamoswine. I now have the silver prints for all the facilities except the battle tower. I'll probably challenge it later.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/zld9it.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- ~Credit~:

Just started over on Platinum today. Not sure which started to choose.

Default Platinum Journey Post 130

I just got the Pikachu Coloured Pichu today since that's I had nothing better to do. I also have my second box full of competitive Pokemon. All I need to do is EV train two more and the box will be complete. Those two are RNG bred shinies which are Pineco and Riolu (a special based one and the brother of my first RNGd Lucario). After those are EV trained and movesets are done, I will start to use EXP. Share to evolve Pokemon for the National Pokedex.

When I have 100 Pokemon left in the National Pokedex, I'll make a list showing which ones I need so people can see my progress if they care.

Seen: 433 Caught: 374
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I actually tried my hand at some of the Battle Frontier's facilities the other day on Platinum, seeing as I recently defeated the Elite 4 for a second time with my main in-game team. First I attempted the Battle Hall, which I didn't realise entailed the participant entering one Pokemon and choosing their opponent's type. I got up to about an 18-streak on that with my Gliscor before being defeated and turned my attention to the Battle Tower. I knew that it would take a streak of 21 matches unbeaten for the Tower Tycoon to pay attention, so I first entered with Gliscor, Azumarril and Electivire and then planned on using Infernape, Staraptor and Leafeon in my next seven battles so that I could use my first three Pokemon again in the round of battles that i'd have to face Palmer. However, I didn't realise that i'd already completed 7 matches, so I actually had to go up against Palmer with 'Team 2'.

Needless to say, I failed spectacularly.

Page 145 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast