Here's what has been going on in my Pearl and Platinum games. Platinum first, it's short XD
- I finally got a Lopunny off off GTS, making me one step closer to owning every single Pokemon in existence! MUAHAHA
- Have been training my current team of Pokes at the Battlefield, here is my current progress:
Moltres Lv 82
Darkrai Lv 80
Ampharos (From Colloseum ^_^) Lv 94
Dialga Lv 86
Blastoise Lv 91
Palkia Lv 72 (Been kinda neglecting him, I will be training him when Dialga's done =P)
And here is what I've been doing in Pearl:
- Been stuck for a while in Pearl because I needed to train for the Elite Four, and I was short two Pokemon. I didn't feel like bringing along two HM slaves with me, so I looked over the info of the Elite Four, and figured I needed a Grass type for Bertha and Fire for Arron, so I traded over a Victreebell and Heatran from my Platinum game. Heatran was ready to go, at Lv 68, but Victreebell, at 47, needed some training, as I wanted my team to be no less than Lv 60 while battling the Elite.
- I started to train Victreebell by going to a water route where there were nothing but Tentacruel. =P That didn't work out so well, so I traded Victreebell back to Platinum so I could go into the secret passageway in Victory Road that leads to route 224, where there is a much more variety of water types. Got it up to Lv 65, and went to take on the Elite Four. Even though my Emploeon and Scizor were both at lv 60, they were only going to be used for the weaker Pokemon, as to not get slaughtered by the strong ones. And I successfully beat the Elite. FINALLY. *faints from exhaustion*
- I needed to see all the Sinnoh Pokemon for me to get the National Dex. I had the Pokemon I needed in Platinum, so I traded them to Pearl, traded them back, until i saw all 151 Pokemon in Pearl.
Now, on to explore Routes 225, 226, 228, 229 and 230 =D
SoulSilver FC: 2880 5684 6688
I follow Satoshi's Pokémon training philosophy; a combination of love and hard work is needed to overcome adversity. I don't breed for the best Pokémon, I don't dwell on natures, I don't care for perfect stats and I don't care for competitive standards. I treat my Pokémon as partners and friends while bringing out their best. Feel free to copy and paste this into your sig if you feel the same way. (Started by Emperor Empoleon)