Page 147 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 5402

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

This week:

I transferred six Pokémon from Emerald and evolved them to put my dex up to like 460 something - not many more to go ^.^
    I managed to get my Milotic up to LV100 - thank goodness for boosted experience, but she doesn't seem as good as my old LV100 Milotic who was raised to LV100 without boosted experience - maybe I should raise another with the same nature without boosted to see who is better?
    I've been battling people in the Battleground in an attempt to further the levels of my main team in order to get through the E4 another six times with great ease so I can buy the piano for my villa ^.^
    I planted about 30 berries, but not many yielded the amount I had hoped for - I watered them every hour for as many days as they took to grow, but I didn't get the desired results. I need to do much research into mulches and how the location can alter growth rates etc... however, it did get me enough berries planted to buy the wall-clock for my villa ^.^
    I've been catching loads of Pokémon just to fill up my boxes and dex. I've seen about 100 more than I've caught and I'd like to catch it up now that I've only got a small amount to see so I'm just working steadily on that (hopefully have seen and caught and have in box one of everything for HGSS coming out next month).

Well, that's all really... maybe post again next week if enough happens in my game x

Platinum: Managed to get Venusaur to level 100. My Magnezone is currently level 94 and my Altaria is level 80.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Default Platinum Journey Post 133

Right now, I'm getting all the Pokemon you can get with Sapphire inserted into the DS. My most interesting catch is a Modest Lotad with IVs being 31/x/31/31/31/31. Because it's a rare chance, I'll EV train him.

Seen: 456 Caught: 416

Spoiler:- Remaining Pokemon:
    Last edited by neo darkrai; 9th February 2010 at 9:55 PM.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Just got home from my local Gamestop after reserving SoulSilver and downloading my Pikachu Colored Pichu for both my Platinum files, and will SR for a good IV'd Pichu soon. Kinda sucks that the PC Pichu only has a Jolly nature, that doesn't work well with a special sweeper.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Just got home from my local Gamestop after reserving SoulSilver and downloading my Pikachu Colored Pichu for both my Platinum files, and will SR for a good IV'd Pichu soon. Kinda sucks that the PC Pichu only has a Jolly nature, that doesn't work well with a special sweeper.
    Who would want a special sweeper with Volt Tackle though?

Platinum

Went to Hearthome City and into the Gym. First, second and third times I battled Fantina I failed miserably, so sulked in Amity Square for a while with my Prinplup, fantasizing about vandalizing the gym. Then, as I was doing that warp-tile-puzzle-ruin-thing, I stumbled upon a Spooky Plate. And then it hit me.
    Quicker than greased Garchomp I scurried back to the gym, my Rotom in tow. Then after a pep talk with my team about my new strategy, we challenged the Gym leader again.
    Rai the Rotom 1KOed her entire team with Ominous Wind! Of course, my secret strategy was to give Rai the Spooky Plate to hold.
    The Relic badge belongs to me! Next Gym here I come!
    Hacks are Pokemon too. If you believe hacks are Pokemon and don't deserve to be shunned because of what they are copy and paste this in your signature. Started by The_Shuppeteer_.

Ash: "Hey Pikachu, what happened? I ran to go take a piss and Mewtwo and Mew attacked me."

Misty: So that was what you were doing??!

--Quote from Pokemons the Abridged Movie

Upon reserving both HeartGold and SoulSilver...I...

Successfully reset for good IV TRU Arceus and Pikachu Colored Pichu on my Pearl which both where hanging out, waiting to be picked up. I traded them over to my Platinum file with 493/493 and also evolved my friend's shiny Haunter. I'm working on raising my first Pikachu Colored Pichu (now a level 78 Raichu) to level 100. I also planted 2 Kasib berries, 1 Babiri, and 1 Rindo berry and I am taking care of those.

SoulSilver-April 2nd, 2010. Was I the first SPPf English SS player to get this...? That'd be cool...

Yup. Nothing like the good ol' days. When your pants sagged because you were the only kid still with the old gameboy on your block, not because you were gangster.

In Diamond, I just finished getting through Stark Mountain with Buck. I had a team consisting of Rayquaza, Mewtwo (I migrated the two, obviously), Dragonite, Lucario, Milotic, and Graveler (an HM slave, obviously). The Dragonite, Lucario, and Milotic were all part of one of my two Elite Four teams, so this was an excellent opportunity to train them a bit. My Milotic gained two levels there and is now at level 64. So I made it to the end, swapped out my team, and went to try to capture Heatran... I managed to get him to nearly 1HP and tried paralyzing him and putting him to sleep, but I failed to catch him. Time to try again sometime...

In Platinum, I had just finished raising the following team to level 60:

Imp (female Infernape, how lucky) @ Lum Berry
    - Flamethrower
    - Close Combat
    - Grass Knot (never used)
    - Thunderpunch (never used)

Ferrum (Bronzong, who didn't participate at all) @ Lum Berry
    - Iron Defense
    - Calm Mind
    - Confuse Ray
    - Psychic

Robomaster (Rotom, Wash form) @ Splash Plate
    - Discharge
    - Shadow Ball
    - Confuse Ray (never used)
    - Hydro Pump

Moria (female Garchomp) @ Pecha Berry
    - Earthquake
    - Crunch
    - Fire Fang (never used)
    - Dragon Claw

MetaKnight (Gallade) @ Scope Lens
    - Psycho Cut
    - Leaf Blade
    - Close Combat (never used)
    - Swords Dance

Kraken (male Tentacruel) @ Icicle Plate
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Barrier (never used)
    - Sludge Bomb (never used)

Aaron was hilariously easy to beat--all his Pokemon got OHKO'd. Even his Drapion was no match for Moria's Earthquake, and MetaKnight's Psycho Cut made easy work of Heracross. Imp took care of the rest--in fact, she started off the battle.

Bertha was another OHKO wonder. I put MetaKnight first in my party, wondering if Bertha would use the same strategy as in Diamond/Pearl of sending in a Water/Ground-type first. Sure enough, she did--it was Whiscash, who immediately surrendered to a Leaf Blade. Then Bertha sent out Gliscor and I switched to Kraken, who OHKO'd it with Ice Beam. Kraken just spammed Surf on the rest--even Rhyperior was OHKO'd.

Flint was easier than I thought--in Diamond, I used to have a hard time with him. This was my first Flint Battle in which Flint's Pokemon never got the chance to set up Sunny Day. All his Pokemon were OHKO'd, and I finally got to try out Robomaster's Hydro Pump here.

Lucian was yet another easy battle. Robomaster OHKO'd Mr. Mime with Shadow Ball, Moria OHKO'd Espeon and Alakazam with Crunch, Imp OHKO'd Bronzong with Flamethrower... The presence of his Gallade surprised me... Robomaster failed to OHKO him with Shadow Ball, but Gallade didn't do too much damage with Stone Edge before suffering a 2HKO. Even his Sitrus Berry didn't help.

Then there was Cynthia. At first I was going to send out Ferrum first, who would max its defenses and frustrate Cynthia. The only problem was that Psychic would have no effect on Spiritomb, who I expected would be her first Pokemon. So much for that idea... Instead Moria went first, and 2HKO'd Spiritomb with Dragon Claw with no problems. Then Cynthia sent out Lucario, who Imp OHKO'd with Close Combat. Then Cynthia sent out her Garchomp... what, level 62? That's lower than it was in D/P! Kraken happened to be faster than her, and landed a OHKO with Ice Beam. Then Cynthia sent out Togekiss, who Robomaster 2HKO'd with Discharge. In between, Togekiss used Water Pulse, but Robomaster was fortunate enough to not get confused.

And here's where things get interesting. After the fall of Togekiss, Cynthia sent out Milotic. I sent out MetaKnight for the job. I took a deep breath, fearing a frozen Gallade, and MetaKnight used Swords Dance. Then Milotic used... Mirror Coat? I think Cynthia had a blond moment. Anyway, MetaKnight OHKO'd Milotic with Leaf Blade on the next turn. Cynthia sent out her last Pokemon, Roserade, who MetaKnight easily whisked away with a Psycho Cut.

Yay, my team got into the Hall of Fame! Of course, Ferrum didn't deserve it--it never even participated in any of the battles. In those battles, Kraken and Robomaster got to level 61. Also, my Pokemon never had to eat any of the berries they were holding. The only item I used was a Soda Pop, to heal Robomaster after the battle with Lucian. And even though it was a pretty easy go, my heart still pounded during the battle with Cynthia.

After that, the next step was to obtain the National Dex. It turned out there were only two Pokemon I haven't seen yet. One was Manaphy, which I had to go to the mansion for. The other was Wooper, of all things. This was my excuse to go to the Great Marsh, which I hadn't done yet in this game. I saw several Woopers there, and caught a Tangela as a bonus. Plus I found a few little items like Poke Balls and Shards. Now off to get the National Dex...

Lastly, I sailed to the Battle Park from Snowpoint City, having that boring chat with Cynthia beforehand. What surprised me was that as soon as I entered the Fight Area, my rival walked up to me, and we ended up in a double battle with Flint and Volkner. (Wait a minute... didn't I just defeat Flint...?) Moria happened to be first in my party, and my rival happened to send out a Staraptor. Moria then OHKO'd all of Flint and Volkner's Pokemon with Earthquake, Staraptor remaining unharmed in the process. I love happy accidents.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 10th February 2010 at 8:10 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

So after I defeated Gardenia, I healed, and cleared out the TG Eterna Building. Phanpy and Bayleef combined forces defeated Jupiter, healed, and went to the Bike Shop. After I hatched the Egg, I hopped on my bike, and defeated all the traines on Cycling Road and in Wayward Cave, and picked up TM Earthquake too. Beat the trainers outside Hearthome City and in the Gym, and challenged Fantina. She was no match for Teddiursa's Crunch and Flaaffy's HP Psychic. Healed, and Croconaw solo'd my Rival, Will. After I beat him too, I beat all the trainers en route to Solaceon, and healed in Solaceon. Made it to the bottom of the Solaceon Ruins, got HM Defog, caught a passing Zubat for Defog, and made it to the top of the Lost Tower. Defeated more trainers, and made it to Veilstone. Beat all the Gym trainers, and saved.

Bayleef lvl 30
    Quilava lvl 30
    Croconaw lvl 30
    Flaaffy lvl 30
    Donphan lvl 30
    Ursaring lvl 30
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

just received my pichu from gamestop.....i love it!
    shiny,jolly,volt tackle, and endure haha

Platinum: My Magnezone is currently 97, and my Altaria is level 86. I've also done a few more battles in different parts of the Battle frontier to earn some more battle points, which I've spent on TM's for my Chimecho and Altaria, allowing me to teach them calm mind and aerial ace. I also taught Altaria outrage via move tutor. Also, my Banette has reached level 44, and my Electrike is level 21. I should be able to evolve her soon.

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

After I beat the Veilstone Gym trainers, I challenged Maylene. Donphan defeated all three of her pokemon with Magnitude, all with OHKOs. Afterwards, I helped Lucas at the Veilstone TG HQ, and traveled to Pastoria. Beat all the trainers along the way, and got to the Pokemon Center in Pastoria. Defeated my rival with Croconaw again, and all the trainers at the Gym. After beating all of them, I challenged Wake. Bayleef OHKO'd Quagsire with Magical Leaf, and Flaaffy OHKO'd both Gyarados and Floatzel with Discharge. Afterwards, I beat the TG Grunt, got the Old Charm from Cynthia, and made it to Celestic Town after beating all the trainers. Spoke to Cynthia's Grandmother, and defeated the TG Grunt. Spoke to Cyrus, and beat him too with Bayleef. Afterwards I flew to Jubilife City, and got the Poketch apps. Surfed to Canalave City and beat the Fisherman. Went to Iron Island, and beat all the trainers, and most of my team evolved. Made it out, defeated the Gym trainers, and challenged Byron. Quilava OHKO'd both Magneton and Steelix with Flamethrower, while Donphan OHKO'd Bastiodon with Magnitude. Afterwards I healed and saved.

Meganium lvl 41
    Typhlosion lvl 41
    Feraligatr lvl 41
    Ampharos lvl 41
    Donphan lvl 41
    Ursaring lvl 41
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Platinum: Both Magnezone and Altaria have reached level 100. I managed to evolve my Electrike, she is currently level 26. Also, my Banette is currently level 46. I've managed to catch a Grimer today, and I'm going to train and evolve my Zigzagoon in order to fill another page in my Pokedex. (410 seen, 249 obtained.)

I bought a large number of Dusk Balls and started chaining Ditto. Caught a Ditto of every nature except Gentle, so if anyone has a Gentle Synchronizer PM me and we'll trade.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

I bought a large number of Dusk Balls and started chaining Ditto. Caught a Ditto of every nature except Gentle, so if anyone has a Gentle Synchronizer PM me and we'll trade.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Pearl

I started a new game, this time with a Piplup (I've never tried using one before).
    I've already defeated the 1st gym leader.
    Top 5 Favorite Pokemon

5.Latias
    4.Glaceon
    3.Ho-Oh
    2.Infernape
    1.CHIMCHAR!

I just hatched a Gentle Synchronizer, and have been looking for a Gentle Ditto to complete my collection.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

My team and I made it to Solaceon Town and have been training in Route 210. Currently, I'm trying to get each of my Pokemon to level 25 before we enter Veilstone City. And just a few minutes ago, my Gible, Vasuki, evolved into Gabite! =D I've never trained one of these Pokemon before, so I'm pretty happy. I can't wait until she's a Garchomp. >:3

So, here are my buddies so far:
    Navi, Lv. 25
    Camellia, Lv. 21
    Nova, Lv. 21
    Osiris, Lv. 21
    Vari, Lv. 21
    Vasuki, Lv. 24

Default Recent Happenings in My Platinum

I have restarted my Platinum to try using a different team. This time I picked Turtwig as my starter. Defeated my rival's Chimchar. Caught a Starly and a Bidoof to be used in my team, and an extra Bidoof as my HM slave.

Travelled to Jubilife City. Received the Poketch and the Old Rod. Defeated my rival again at Route 203. It was the time to get my first gym badge. Received HM06 - Rock Smash. Arrived at Oreburgh City. Challenged the Oreburgh Gym. My Turtwig's Razor Leaf finished off Roark's entire team. Eventually, won the first badge.

After going back to Jubilife City, teamed up with Lucas to defeat two Team Galactic grunts. Received the Fashion Case.

Defeated the trainers along Route 204. Reached Floaroma Town. After defeating the Galactic grunt in front of the building in Valley Winworks, I saved the game.

Current team:
    Lv. 13 Starly
    Lv. 13 Bidoof
    Lv. 16 Turtwig
    Lv. 2 Bidoof (HM slave)

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Spoiler:- Credit:

I searched the GTS last night for a female Jap Gyarados, and I found one, and traded a Turtwig for it. Put my IV bred and EV trained Gyarados as the father, and started hatching eggs looking for a shiny Magikarp. So far I have hatched about 50 eggs, and still going strong. I hope I get one long before I reach 5000, maybe even 2500.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Platinum: Obtained two Magby's over Wi-Fi last night, traded one of them over to my Diamond game so I could finally obtain a Stunky. I also obtained two TM's I needed, and finally taught Banette shadow claw. Speaking of Banette, she is currently level 70, as she finally learned how to use trick, I could finally use this and her frisk ability for the purpose I originally intended for her, helping me find items held by wild Pokemon. Thanks to her, I've already obtained another magmarizer. I've began training my Ledyba and evolved him into Ledian. I'm also trying to evolve my Starly in order to fill Pokedex pages, he has already evolved into Staravia. He is currently level 30. I also captured an Aron and a Bagon today. (Pokedex: 412 seen, 257 obtained.)

IN Platinum. I've been ev training more POkemon i havent trained before for future PBR teams. I am currently working on Victrebell in both attack and special attack (trying to make it a mix). I have to get more items for my teams like more focus sashes and it takes way to long to obtain 48 battle points. SO once i get a chance to trade between DS's i will add more items to it
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Got bored, so I used a Random Number Generator to generate a team for my Japanese Platinum out of all the non-legends and got 158, 57, 351, 11, 246, and 417. This meant my team was going to be(Fully evolved, of course) Feraligatr, Primeape, Castform, Butterfree, Tyranitar, and Pachirisu. Of those, I've had no experience with Primeape, Castform, and Pachirisu. I started with a Piplup so my rival would have the starter that is strong against Totodile. Didn't really want to make it too easy for me. Caught a couple Bidoof and Starly and traded eggs over of the Non-Sinnoh dex Pokémon, but two at a time only(As in, trade a pair in and hatch them, trade a second pair in and hatch them, and trade in the remaining egg). Had a rough start because of my team being Lv.1. Managed to get through that and get them all to Lv.6 before challenging trainers. Then I got four of them to lv.8(Caterpie evolved, and Larvitar is in training). When I traded over Larvitar's egg, I traded a Bidoof back holding a Lucky Egg to make my training go smoother.

Current Team:
    ワニノコ/Totodile-M-Lv.8-Scratch/Leer/Water Gun/-
    マンキー/Mankey-F-Lv.8-Scratch/Low Kick/Leer/Focus Energy
    ポワルン/Castform-F-Lv.8-Tackle/Hail/Sunny Day/-
    トランセル/Metapod-M-Lv.8-Tackle/String Shot/Harden/-
    ヨーギラス/Larvitar-M-Lv.7-Bite/Leer/Outrage/Sandstorm
    ビッパ/Bidoof-F-Lv.2-Tackle/-/-/-

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

hey, when is the arceus wi-fi event going to be held?
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/351hkp1.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/14uygc5.png[/IMG]
    Banner credits to Mew_ from Candlelight Graphics for the awesome job you're all drooling at right now ;D

Page 147 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast