Page 148 of 216 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 5389

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Default Platinum Journey Post 134

I've almost finished completing the Sinnoh Pokemon. All I need is Glaceon, which I'm to lazy to walk or fly to the place with the icy rock.

Seen: 457 Caught: 428

Spoiler:- Remaining Pokemon:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Well, my team and I made it into Veilstone City. After looking around for a bit, we went off to the next route to train. And, soon enough, my Eevee evolved into Espeon! =D I have never trained an Espeon before, so this is pretty cool for me, especially since I don't really use many Psychic Pokemon. Ever.

So, still getting everyone up to level 25. I realize that my team is rather underleveled at the moment, so I'm thinking I'll take on the Pastoria Gym before Veilstone so my Ivysaur and Bayleef can just demolish them, muahahah.

Anywho, here's my team right now:

Navi, lv. 25
    Camellia, lv. 21
    Nova, lv. 25
    Osiris, lv. 25
    Vari, lv. 23
    Vasuki, lv. 25

I just IV bred a male Jolly Ralts with 11/31/25/2/20/31. I'm satisfied with the Defense/Sp Defense IVs, HP could be higher, but as long as I have perfect IVs in the appropriate stats, I'm happy. After it hatched, I tossed it in the Daycare, and leveled it to lvl 24. Leveled it up and evolved into Kirlia, then again into Gallade just so it could learn Swords Dance. I EV trained it, and currently EV training a HP Ice Magnezone, and later on will IV breed and EV train a Baton Pass Ninjask.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I just IV bred a male Jolly Ralts with 11/31/25/2/20/31. I'm satisfied with the Defense/Sp Defense IVs, HP could be higher, but as long as I have perfect IVs in the appropriate stats, I'm happy. After it hatched, I tossed it in the Daycare, and leveled it to lvl 24. Leveled it up and evolved into Kirlia, then again into Gallade just so it could learn Swords Dance. I EV trained it, and currently EV training a HP Ice Magnezone, and later on will IV breed and EV train a Baton Pass Ninjask.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Well, my SR total for Darkrai just passed 15,500 SRs, officially making it my longest-hunted-for target ever on the 4th Gen.

I'm really quite disappointed that it didn't shine sooner.

Default Platinum Journey Post 135

I've caught all the Pokemon available with Ruby inserted which adds quite a few into my National Pokedex. I also got myself a Glaceon which means I have all the Sinnoh Pokemon.

Seen: 461 Caught: 439

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I caught a Luvdisc and called it FaithOfDa♥.

I'm currently trying to get EV-reducing berries for my Porygon-Z, so that I can try to EV train it.

well after receiving my pichu from gamestop i took on gardenia and won with monferno's flame wheel respectively, i am saved outside the gym...

monferno@nothing
    hasty
    flame wheel
    taunt
    scratch
    mach punch

machop@quick claw
    rock smash
    karate chop
    leer
    rock tomb

gonna move on to the next route!

Default Pearl Legends Roundup 1

This is going to be a spin-off to my Platinum Journey Posts for those who bothered to read those. It's going to be detailing my captures of Legendary Pokemon. A long time ago my friend took my game and used an Action Replay to test (which worked) his rebattle codes which I forgot about until last week. Although I hate those things, I now have a chance to EV train legends if I want to use them over Wi-Fi.

After resetting in Stark Mountain for Heatran for days, I finally managed to get a Naive Heatran with Hidden Power(70) Grass. IVs are 31/26/31/30/31/31. Heatran is now in my Platinum wainting to be EV trained. My next stop is going to be Turnback Cave for a Bold/Impish Giratina.

Edit: Change of plans. I'm going to the Spear Pillar to catch a Timid/Modest Palkia. Ignore the Giratina stuff. I plan to catch it later.
    Last edited by neo darkrai; 15th February 2010 at 4:57 AM.

Friend Codes:

So I got my PCP a while ago. I'm somewhat tempted to EV train it and use it for serious.

But the other little pet project I've been working is finding a male extreme speed dratini off the GTS.
    Sadly every attempt has been met with failure.
    Dratini number one was a complete bust
    #2 was close, being from a "Faraway Land" and correct level...but it was the "wrong" one.
    #3 was also close, being from a Farawy Land, but alas, it was from the Safari Zone. But it also has Dragon Rush and Aqua tail so net gain I guess.

On the Dragonair side of things, I've not had any luck. There's been two reasonable Dragonairs, one for an Arbok and one for a Clamperl (Female).
    The Arbok I have isn't good enough, not sure if I'll train it up a little. Just saw it today, actually.

Clampearl, on the other hand, I've been working on for the past three days. It is currently level 40 and still not good enough. The worst part of this is that I can't find this Dragonair on Diamond's GTS, so I can't see what level it needs to be at!
    ARHG
    I JUST WANT SOMETHING TO BREED FOR HGSS DARNIT ;-;

After a little over 2 weeks of SRing, I finally got my shiny Dialga. Unfortunately, my Mild Synchronize Ralts failed me. On the upside though, it has a Timid nature, which I can still use, and all of its IV's are in the 20's (other than its defensive stats). All in all, I'm pretty happy with it.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 4210-4164-2994
    Safari Type: Ice
    Available Pokemon: Piloswine, Beartic, Snorunt

Right now I am breeding a Slowpoke to be a Slowbro, I have bred about every nature except a Quiet, then I can IV train it to be a little better, then EV train it. After that, I am going to breed a Shuckle for the VGC 2010. My current best one is impish, 29/x/30/x/27/x as you can see, it can have a little improvement, I am hoping o get HP, and both DEF to 30 each, An hopefully DEF to 31 because Sp.Def can be lower since it will have sandstorm which makes is sp. def 1.5x. Then I need to train a Aerodactyl and a Hippowdon.

AGGGGGGGGH

So after a rival battle and a quick jaunt through the E4 (It's a lot easier when you've got an Arceus at level 100) I go to the GTS and see if Clamperl is good to go

AND NOW THE DRAGONAIR IS GONE
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    ALL OF THAT WORK FOR NOTHING

Since I was stuck in my house for a week because of 2 blizzards, I did play a little Pt. I decided that I would work to complete the pokedex. So I spent a few hours catching pokemon and migrating them from my 3rd gen games 2 days ago. I will continue that once I feel like playing it again.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Platinum: Been training Pokemon, slowly filling up my Pokedex some more. My Manectric is currently level 50. Evolved a Meowth into Persian after teaching it pay day, Persian is currently level 44. Did some more battles at the battle frontier, finally bought a sludge bomb TM for my Gengar.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Default Platinum Journey Post 136

This is a small update to let people know that I have 50 Pokemon left until I complete the National Pokedex. I think I'll add on to the list to show which Pokemon I haven't seen. I'll be working on evolving Pokemon before I use the Pokeradar.

Seen: 464 Caught 443

Friend Codes:

US Platinum: I got Feraligatr and Torterra up to Level 100, then EV-trained a Roselia and a *shudder* Pichu (I...don't really like Pichu. Though Pikachu is okay, and I wanted to train a Pikachu because I'd never trained one before XD[/fail]). They're currently a Level 50 Roserade/Pikachu.

I traded my Manaphy and Phione to Pearl because I wanted to rename them, then traded them back. I also traded a Skitty, a Wailmer (inb4HSOWA), a Seviper, a Zigzagoon, and a Horsea over while I was trading with Pearl.
    Last edited by Cosmar; 19th February 2010 at 5:14 AM. Reason: Torterra, not Charizard >_>
        Spoiler:- Stuff:

To take my mind off my GTS failures (now there are no Dragonairs at all!), I decided to get on PCP's EV training.
    I stopped by the Fronteir and bought me a Power Bracer (whatever the attack one is called) and headed over to the Sunnyshore-Pastoria routes.

Currently I'm at 52 Attack Effort Points, and 3 Speed Effort points. Also one pesky Sp. Attack effort point that snuck it's way in.
    I think I've got the Pokerus somewhere in my PC, think I'll take that out today. If I can find that guy/girl with the 6 Atk EP payload, that's like 20 Effort points a battle! 10 battles and Pichu will be all set on Attack, ja?

Fully EV trained my Modest Yanmega in SpA, currently working on his Speed.
    FEED

Got a bit of a big update. I've gotten into IV breeding a lot lately, been breeding Timid Synchronize Abra's and Timid Levitate Gastly's, both with x/x/x/31/x/31, hoping to find both with HP Fire, but its not too pressing. Its been going okay, I've gotten the proper parents, but I've been trying to get good HP/Def/SpDef IVs.

Other than that, I've been doing nothing, other than various daily events. I went to the Battleground today after a long haitus, and trained my EVd Salamence a bit.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Platinum: Well, I've been training my Pokemon, Manectric is currently level 55, Persian is level 48 and Sandslash is level 32. I also did some battles at the Battle arcade and earned myself a lot of battle points. I beat my previous arcade record and even got to battle Dahlia for the coloured print! I almost won too. Oh well, just the fact that I made it that far was pretty awesome. I'll get her next time.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Well on Pt I am still working on the Pokedex. I am currently pokeradaring for a Swellow. Also today I faught the E4 again just because I got a little bored.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

obtained my fourth Trainer Card star in Platinum, turning it into that awesome, shiny gold color... I have to admit, it's really, really hard to beat 100 trainers in a row at Battle Towes. T.T I can't even reach past the 77th
    Generation V. It's here. It's now.

Default Platinum Journey Post 137

I've finished evolving the rest of my Pokemon before I work on the Pokeradar Pokemon. I'll start with Pokemon that are off the beaten path like Loudred and Torkoal. Right now I'm working on finishing the Hoenn Pokemon since I only have a few Pokemon left.

Seen: 468 Caught: 454

Friend Codes:

I've been training my Pokemon so we can go take on either Pastoria Gym or Veilstone Gym. I think we'll go with Pastoria, as I have a greater type advantage over that gym at the moment. I also just caught a female Croagunk in the Great Marsh and named her Pandora. :> I'm not sure if I'll be keeping her or not, since I was planning on just sticking with six Pokemon in my Sinnoh journey (whereas in Johto/Kanto I plan on having as many as I like).

So I'm nearly done battling the gym trainers in Pastoria and then we'll take on Crasher Wake. >)

Page 148 of 216 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast