Page 149 of 216 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 5391

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

I took a break from Abra IV breeding mainly because I can't find a mother with x/x/x/31/x/31, they always seem to come out one or the other. I hatched two males with the right set, but sadly, it had crappy HP/Def/SpDef IVs, both of them. One even managed to be 7/4/1/31/12/31, and somehow got HP ICE 69. I always thought the better the IVs, the stronger the HP, but I guess not.

Anyway, I finally got around to EV training my Timid Gastly (x/x/x/31/x/31), and after about an hour, I finished EV training it in Speed and Special Attack. Its currently a lvl 49 Gengar in my pc.

I have too many IV bred and EV trained pokemon that I stopped training halfway -_-

Afterwards, I tossed it in the PC, and took out my Nincada. EV trained that baby too, in HP and Attack, and it is currently a lvl 33 Ninjask in my PC. Idk what I'm going to do with the Shedinja, I may just trade it away.... For anyone who is interested, its Adamant, no EVs, and has x/31/x/x/x/31, and knows X-Scissor.

So once I finish my Abra project, and finish a Machamp, Vaporeon, Espeon, and Jolteon, I'm going to train all of them up, either to lvl 100 or until they learn the moves I want them to learn, and then will just wait patiently for SS.

Anyone interested in a Timid Gastly with x/x/x/31/x/31 or a Timid Abra with x/x/x/31/x/31? PM me with offers.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I took a break from Abra IV breeding mainly because I can't find a mother with x/x/x/31/x/31, they always seem to come out one or the other. I hatched two males with the right set, but sadly, it had crappy HP/Def/SpDef IVs, both of them. One even managed to be 7/4/1/31/12/31, and somehow got HP ICE 69. I always thought the better the IVs, the stronger the HP, but I guess not.

Anyway, I finally got around to EV training my Timid Gastly (x/x/x/31/x/31), and after about an hour, I finished EV training it in Speed and Special Attack. Its currently a lvl 49 Gengar in my pc.

I have too many IV bred and EV trained pokemon that I stopped training halfway -_-

Afterwards, I tossed it in the PC, and took out my Nincada. EV trained that baby too, in HP and Attack, and it is currently a lvl 33 Ninjask in my PC. Idk what I'm going to do with the Shedinja, I may just trade it away.... For anyone who is interested, its Adamant, no EVs, and has x/31/x/x/x/31, and knows X-Scissor.

So once I finish my Abra project, and finish a Machamp, Vaporeon, Espeon, and Jolteon, I'm going to train all of them up, either to lvl 100 or until they learn the moves I want them to learn, and then will just wait patiently for SS.

Anyone interested in a Timid Gastly with x/x/x/31/x/31 or a Timid Abra with x/x/x/31/x/31? PM me with offers.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Continued my work on completing the pokedex on Pt. I caught a handful of pokemon including: Wailmer, Ledian, and Carvanah. When i caught Carvanah in the Great Marsh, I decided to catcth as many as them as I can so I can get a deepseatooth to use later on. And yeah, I got 2 deepseatooths after catching about 14 Carvanhas.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Default Platinum Journey Post 138

I've been working on using the Pokeradar to fill up my National Pokedex. Because I wasn't paying attention, I had a tough time catching a Wobbufet. I had my starter out and Wobbufet was only level 3. With no way of weakening it, I had to resort to wasting about 40 Pokeballs (I'm stingy about using anything else). Now I'm going to work on evolving the new Pokemon that I caught.

Seen: 471 Caught: 462

Spoiler:- Remaining Pokemon:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Well, my team and I just took out the Pastoria and Veilstone Gyms. :) My team battled fantastically, I love them so much! :D

And now, after reading this AMAZING Pokemon comic on deviantart, I was inspired to capture a Buneary and train her into a Lopunny. And I think, being inspired by the characters in the comic (two of which are a Floatzel named Napoleon and a shiny Lopunny named Cotton) who fell in love, my Charmeleon, Nova, seems to have really taken a liking to our newest addition: Mira the Buneary. So we'll see what becomes of those two in the future~

So for now, I'm going to continue training (my main team are all at level 27-28) and then head to Pastoria to thwart whatever crazy plan Team Galactic are cooking up.

US Platinum: Leveled Roserade and Pikachu up to Level 70. Been thinking of EV-training my Groudon once Roserade and Pikachu reach Level 100. Not sure yet, though. I'll decide some other time.

Oh yeah, in my last post I mistakenly said I finished leveling up Charizard. I meant Torterra...Yeah, I know, but I was tired and on painkillers, so meh.
        Spoiler:- Stuff:

I caught a few more pokemon for my pokedex. Currently, I am catching alot of Seadra so I can get a dragon scale.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Default Platinum Journey Post 139

I've just finished hatching and evolving some Pokemon. Because of that, I finished the Hoenn part of the National Pokedex. I'm going to work on the Johto Pokemon next.

Some minor things I've done include getting all the Rotom forms at once. I've also almost completed every Contest. I just need to finish the Master Rank Cool Contest which I'll do today.

Seen: 478 Caught 474

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Still breeding Timid Abra's, but despite both parents having x/x/x/31/x/31, eggs hatching with those IVs are a rarity -_-

Other than that, I went to the Battleground today with my EVd Gengar, got him up from lvl 50 to lvl 60. Just got a Timid Latias from a friend, gonna EV train that soon.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Finally got my shiny Darkrai a few days ago. It took over 16,000 soft resets!

Now I'm random encountering for a shiny Gible.

started my monotype steel challenge choose obvious piplup as starter being part steel when evolved

-picked starter
    -lost to rival -.- he had 1 hp left and was to lazy to reset
    -went to jubilife
    -encountered rival took my revance and beat him ^^
    -piplup evolved into prinplup
    -beat the first gym not that it took much efford..
    -beat 2 grunts whit dawn
    -went to the flower town beat team galactic and windworks
    -and of to enterna

prinplup lv 22
    -bubble
    -bubblebeam
    -peck
    -metal claw
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Platinum: Been training Pokemon, and slowly filling up the pages in my pokedex. (412 seen, 266 obtained) Also, by taking advantage of a fake Emerald game, I'm arranging to have some Pokemon I need transferred to Platinum soon. So far I have a Poochyena, a Taillow, a Whismur and a Makuhita. They're all on my real Emerald game, holding shell bells, all with different ID numbers to increase my changes of winning the Pokemon lottery.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Default Platinum Journey Post 140

I'm pretty sure I posted something like this, but ok...

I caught all the Pokeradar Pokemon and just need to evolve and breed. I also finished my last Contest. All that's left besides filling the Pokedex is to EV train some legends.

Seen: 487 Caught 483

Friend Codes:

Default Pearl Legends Roundup 2

On Spear Pillar I spent quite some time soft resetting for a good IVd Timid Palkia. IVs in order are x/x/31/31/x/31. Because of how easy Palkia is to catch, I used a Luxury Ball and traded over to Platinum. Now I'll head over to Valor Cavern for Azelf. This will be harder because the catch rate is lower.

Friend Codes:

Reset for a Timid Azelf today, and got one with 27-28/x/x/27-28/x/31, which is what I wanted. Traded it, along with a Rash EVd Heatran, and a Timid Latias to Curvedbean for a Careful Mudkip (31/25/28/x/31/x), an Impish Hippopotas (31/31/31/x/x/x), and an Impish Gligar (31/31/31/x/x/x), which will be EV trained once I figure out their spreads. Also I've been going to the Battleground everyday now with my EVd Gengar, currently lvl 66.

I've decided to restart my other Platinum, and I cleaned it out last night. Almost forgot about the PCP I downloaded, so going to SR for a good IVd one, but I have no idea what I'm gonna EV train it in. Spent all my money on Coins in the Game Corner, and bought TM24 Thunderbolt, TM10 Hidden Power, and TM90 Substitute. Once I get a good PCP, I'm gonna restart with my team of Magmortar, Milotic, Abomasnow, Hippowdon, Lucario (or Bronzong), and Togekiss.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

gave up on my steel monotype chalange poke platium, wanted to make a normal game, so
    -restarted game
    -choose piplup again
    -defeated rival
    -went through dawn her nag nag nag
    -caught some pokes on the way (from routes 201,202,203,204,207 and the caves) keeping only starly
    -defeated rival at route 203
    -spent an hour trying to find an abra >.>
    -my piplup evolved in a prinplup
    -defeated 1st gym

Well my team and I have defeated Hearthome and Canalave's Gyms. So now we're off to Iron Island for some training, then to Lake Valor to see what the explosion was all about. My team are all around level 32-33 right now. I can't wait until Osiris and Nova get to level 36 - I'm very excited to have a Blastoise and Charizard. And I'll finally be able to use Fly. :D~~

EV trained 2 Aggrons, Skarmory & a Slowking the past few days only to realize all four don't have the right ability.. I look at the natures when they're hatched but I either overlook or forget to check the ability.

So... I have to breed and train all four again... Blah!
    White FC: 0647-6590-5430

well I have advanced further in the story

- starly evolved into staravia
    - I went to floarama town
    - defeated team galactic in valley windwork
    - went to eterna forest
    - arroved at eterna city
    - beat gardenia
    - beat team galactic in their base
    - on my way to heartrome I catched a roselia and a ralts
    - training them a bit so the can keep up whit staravia and prinplup

lv 24
    - Quick Attack
    - Wing Attack
    - Double Team
    - Endeavor
    lv 17 (just caught so need some training)
    - Confusion
    - Double Team
    - Teleport
    - Lucky Chant
    lv 19 (same goes for this one)
    - Stun Spore
    - Mega Drain
    - Leech Seed
    - Magical Leaf
    lv 27
    - Peck
    - Metal Claw
    - BubbleBeam
    - Bide

Platinum i was ev training my groudon in special defense by going against Mr. Mime. XD i ran into a shiny one and caught it as soon as the battle started with a repeat ball. It has a serious nature, so maybe its ok. I ran into him without using Pokeradar so i consider it a fateful encounter ^_^
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Platinum: Training my Pokemon, Manectric is currently level 73, Breloom is currently level 54. Earned 10 battle points at the battle factory. Transferred over a Poochyena, a Taillow, a Whismur, a Makuhita, an Oddish and an Illumise from Emerald. My Pokedex count is currently 415 seen, 274 obtained.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Bank$ View Post
    EV trained 2 Aggrons, Skarmory & a Slowking the past few days only to realize all four don't have the right ability.. I look at the natures when they're hatched but I either overlook or forget to check the ability.

So... I have to breed and train all four again... Blah!
    Why did you EV train 2 Aggrons?

I'm just curious.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

The Battle Tower is stupid, Quagsire is stupid, and Quick Claw is even stupider.

That is all.

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?, -Dr. Seuss

I got owned by a kingdra in the battle factory, i diddn't have any electric/grass types.
    Hopefully i can encounter it again D:
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Well in Platinum I got cheated... TWICE

I went on GTS and put up a Japanese Kyopgre for a Jirachi. the Jirachi i got was caught illegally. So then i was like "ok i'll put it up for another" adn well i got anotehr Jurachi but was obtained in the mining museum. I'm like why is this happenign these stupid cheaters are cheating us all. So now i put that Jirachi up for another, hoping to get a legit one
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Page 149 of 216 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast