Page 150 of 217 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 5402

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Quote Originally Posted by Tf5174 View Post
    I got owned by a kingdra in the battle factory, i diddn't have any electric/grass types.
    Hopefully i can encounter it again D:
    Kingdra isn't weak to either Grass or Electric, his Dragon type resists Grass and Electric, leaving him only weak to Dragon.

As for me, I've started hatching eggs for my new Platinum team. I just hatched a Mild F Snover, and will breed it for Seed Bomb/Leech Seed. I'm excited at the prospect of Leech Seed and Snow Warning sapping HP from the opponent *insert evil laugh*
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Well i got another Jirachi in Platinum. But, once again its an illegal one. Looks POkesaved to me it said Hoenn met at level 5. I really hate cheaters/ hackers now
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I decided to make a competitive team, so I started hatching a Scyther to have a flawless IVs in Attack and Defense. So far I got a female with a flawless Def IV AND the Adamant nature. Still can't find the other IV I needed... This is going to take a little while to do. I might get a shiny in the process... or not.
    It's been ages since I last woke up...
    I wonder if anything changed at all...
    Then again, the more things change...
    The more they stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Kingdra isn't weak to either Grass or Electric, his Dragon type resists Grass and Electric, leaving him only weak to Dragon.

As for me, I've started hatching eggs for my new Platinum team. I just hatched a Mild F Snover, and will breed it for Seed Bomb/Leech Seed. I'm excited at the prospect of Leech Seed and Snow Warning sapping HP from the opponent *insert evil laugh*
    My mistake, thanks for correcting me.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Why did you EV train 2 Aggrons?

I'm just curious.
    Different movesets, natures & ev spreads.
    White FC: 0647-6590-5430

I restarted my Platinum earlier, chose the girl, and named myself Sammy. Chose Piplup, did the usual stuff, and caught a few pokemon to trade to my main Platinum for the eggs. Received them all, hatched them, and currently training.

Magby lvl 5
    Marill lvl 5
    Snover lvl 5
    Nosepass lvl 5
    Hippopotas lvl 5
    Hoothoot lvl 5
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

All I did on Pt today was do a few of the daily events and caught one of the daily Pokemon at the Trophy Garden, Jigglypuff.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

it's been some time and a lot off stuff happend:
    -ralts evovled in kirlia
    -defeated ghost gym
    -defeated our lovly rival
    -on my way to solaceon
    -entered route 209
    -did the pokemon tower trip
    -arrived at solaceon town
    -got HM05 Defog
    -entered route 210
    -entered route 215
    -arrived at Veilstone City
    -catched a houndour in route 214
    -kirlia evolved in gardevoir
    -houndour evolved in houndoom
    -beat the fightning gym
    -defeated some galctic grunts whit dawn
    -got HM02 Fly
    -entered route 214
    -entered route 213
    -arrived at pastoria
    -defeated rival
    -trained a bit in route 212
    -defeated crasher wake or the water gym
    -OMG a BOMB exploded *runs towards the great marsh*
    -follows the galactic grunt and defeats him
    -met whit cynthia who gave me a secret potion to cure the psyducks
    -cured the psyducks, cynthia asks me to bring something to the elder of Celestic town
    -went to Celestic town
    -prinplup evolved in empoleon
    -staravia evolved in staraptor
    -defeated galactic boss there (what a weakling hmm?)
    -on my way to canalave
    -entered route 218
    -arrived at canalave city
    -defeated rival
    -going to Iron Island

lv 37
    -aerial ace
    -fly
    -defog
    -close combat
    lv 35
    -grasswhistle
    -giga drain
    -toxic spikes
    -magical leaf
    lv 35
    -smog
    -fire fang
    -bite
    -solarbeam
    lv 37
    -psychic
    -focus blast
    -thunderbolt
    -calm mind
    lv 38
    -brine
    -metal claw
    -surf
    -blizzard
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Last night I finally got a flawless IV male Scyther. Unfortunately it's the HP IV that I got. At least it's better than nothing, right? Now all I need to do is hatch one that has both flawless IVs and an Adamant nature, and I'm all set.

Pearl: Did alot of nice trades. I ALSO got a shiny Japaense mew :3 im raising her now for my PBR teams
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Well in Pokemon Diamond I've mostly been testing Battle Tower teams and in Pokemon Platinum nothing's really going on, last I remember I was at the Battle Frontier.
    Currently:

Playing Blackand White

anyone have a bulbasaur theyd be willing to trade?

Quote Originally Posted by redvette31 View Post
    anyone have a bulbasaur theyd be willing to trade?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=258620
    White FC: 0647-6590-5430

I've been training my pokemon team up, and after they all reached level 5, I beat all the trainers on the way to Jubilife City, and got the Poketch. Beat the trainers at the Trainer School, and got the Potion and the Town Map. Afterwards I defeated my rival, and trained some more. Made it to Oreburgh City, and currently I'm training my team to level 12. I've never gotten to Oreburgh with a team lower than level 10, so I'm excited at the new challenge. I've decided to keep my team underleveled, so the Gym Leaders will actually be a challenge.

Hoothoot lvl 8
    Nosepass lvl 9
    Hippopotas lvl 10
    Snover lvl 11
    Magby lvl 12
    Marill lvl 12
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

All I did today on Pt was challenge the E4. I used Infernape, Torterra, Medicham, Weavile, Tyranitar, and Staraptor.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    Well i got another Jirachi in Platinum.

-snip-

it said Hoenn met at level 5.
    Hoenn Lvl 5 = the legit one. via the Jirachi Disk that came with -i think- preordered Pokemon Colloseum. (the i think is i cant remember if it was a preorder only offer all i remember is i had the disk with my copy.)

unless something else makes you doubt its authenticity.

well it's time for my daily update.. so ehem:
    -did the iron island side quest
    -roselia evolved in roserade
    -beat the 6th gym
    -went to canalave libary to talk whit rowan dawn and rival about the 3 lakes
    -defeated saturn
    -defeated mars
    -picked up an eevee
    -went to mt corronet
    -entered route 216
    -entered route 217
    -picked up HM08 Rock Climb
    -evolved my eevee in to Glaceon
    -prepares to chalenge Candice

lv 42
    -Fly
    -Defog
    -Aerial Ace
    -Close Combat
    lv 40
    -Srength(gonna delete that move)
    -Fire Fang
    -Faint Attack
    -SolarBeam
    lv 42
    -grasswhistle
    -Magical Leaf
    -Toxic
    -Giga Drain
    lv 42
    -Psychic
    -Focus Blast
    -Thunderbolt
    -Calm Mind
    lv 23 ^^ (just got this last one)
    -Tackle
    -Quick Attack
    -Sand Attack
    -Iron Tail
    lv 44
    -Brine
    -Flash Cannon
    -Surf
    -Blizzard
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Finally bread two of my Scyther to have one with flawless HP/Def IVs. Manage to hatch over 60 eggs (!) which should be a challenge trying to figure out their IVs. Luckily, I attached a Everstone to my female Adamant Scyther beforehand so I can get the same nature that I needed.
    First off, I'm going to check my shiny Geodude's IVs; that way I can calculate my secret ID. From what I remember, I caught it on the first day that I started Platinum.

After I trained my team to lvl 12, I challenged Roark, and it was a challenge. Marril managed to take down both Geodude and Onix with Water Gun, while Hippopotas killed Cranidos with Earthquake. I healed after, caught a Bidoof, taught it Rock Smash, and went through Oreburgh Gate. Got TM Flash, even though I never use it. Went to Jubilife City, got the new Poketch App, and defeated the Grunts with Lucas. Healed up, and made it to Floaroma Town, talked to everyone there too, and got various stuff. Beat the TG Grunt at the Windworks, and again at the Floaroma Meadow. Challenged Mars, and Nosepass managed to defeat Purugly. Its the first time I haven't lost a pokemon to that Purugly. Even though its Friday, the Drifloon didn't show up, idk why, I guess not until next week. Anyway, healed, and made it to Eterna Forest, and took advantage of Cheryl, and trained my team up to lvl 19. Beat all the trainers, evolved Marril into Azumarril, and healed in Eterna. Went east towards Mt. Coronet (not evolving Nosepass yet), and beat those trainers. Talked to more people, and hit the Gym. Hoothoot defeated the Gym trainers, and evolved in the process. Challenged Gardenia, and Noctowl OHKO'd both Cherrim and Turtwig with Wing Attack, while Snover 3HKO'd Roserade with Icy Wind. Healed afterward, and saved.

Azumarill lvl 20
    Magby lvl 20
    Hippopotas lvl 20
    Nosepass lvl 20
    Snover lvl 21
    Noctowl lvl 21
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Yesterday, I evolved my Kadabra into an Alakazam. This is new to me because I have never done this before. I didn't get to do a whole lot of other things in the game. I tried to chain for a shiny Absol because of the swaming but the highest I got was 7. I'm not very good at chaining.

I restarted Emerald so that I can migrate any Pokemon I might have missed in the Hoenn region, IE Blaziken, and a master ball, and a Johto starter I believe. I also might restart Sapphire for another Kyogre and master ball. I'm going to save those master balls for Soul Silver. I also need some of the TMs from those game for the move-sets I plan on having in Soul Silver. I better get those two games finished before their batteries die. I have a lot of confidence in the batteries though as my Blue and Silver both still work.

Back to Diamond, I want to try to get my team's levels up.
    Infernape - 79
    Alakazam - 62
    Kyogre - 78
    Lucario - 91
    Im going to try to even that out. I need to find my lucky egg first. I might have deposited it into the PC with my Quilava.
    Diamond Team ------------------- Soul Silver Team
    -

My EVd Gengar is currently level 76 after defeating Candice, Fantina, Wake, and Marley at the Battleground.

Nothing really happened in my other file, other than defeating TG in Eterna City, and hatched the Togepi egg.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

I've been EV training a Charizard on Platinum on and off (I wouldn't have bothered, but she had a Timid nature, so I thought, "what the hell"). While finishing up the last of her Speed EVs, I ran into a... (wait for it)

SHINY ROSELIA!

I won't lie, she was a complete ***** to catch, between Leech Seed and Grasswhistle. I paralyzed her with Spike's Thunder Wave, then struck back with Benika's (my Charizard) Dragon Rage, then threw a Poke Ball at her and caught her. I named her Violet for her purple rose.

Other than that, all I really did was get PCPs and Jirachis.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Default Platinum Journey Post 141

I've a few things. I EV trained my Heatran from Pearl and also filled up my Pokedex a bit. I also got the Gamestop Jirachi on Pearl and Platinum and preordered HeartGold (I preordered SoulSilver a while ago). My goal to complete the Pokedex is very close with how much I have left.

Seen: 490 Caught: 487

Spoiler:- Remaining Pokemon:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Today I reset for a good PCP, took a bit. I was going to go get some Jirachi's, but something came up, so I'll shall be going tomorrow.

Other than that, I completely owned this noob in WiFi, he was a complete hacker. It was so obvious after I discovered he had hacked for 6 shiny Spiritombs, each with Wonderguard, and various noob moves like Hyper Beam, Hydro Cannon, and Roar Of Time. He lost to me 6-0 three times, and he kept complaining about me being a hacker, when he was a f*cking hacker. I managed to beat him with only Toxic and Stealth Rock damage racking up, while my Suicune hid behind multiple Subs. It was fun destroying him though, no matter how boring and long it took.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Today I started to make some real progress with beating one of my friends over wifi. He usually beats me pretty badly but I changed my strategies around a bit and I got him down to almost two guys. The battle would have been more in my favor if a had an electric physical sweeper rather than a special.
    soulsilver friend code-3309 6888 9118

Page 150 of 217 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast