Page 151 of 212 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 5278

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Today I started to make some real progress with beating one of my friends over wifi. He usually beats me pretty badly but I changed my strategies around a bit and I got him down to almost two guys. The battle would have been more in my favor if a had an electric physical sweeper rather than a special.
    soulsilver friend code-3309 6888 9118

Default Pearl Legends Roundup 3

I just caught a Timid Azelf in a Timer Ball. IVs are x/x/x/31/x/31 so it's pretty good. I'm going to trade this to Platinum and EV train it there. The next Pearl Legends Roundup will probably be the last one that I'll post.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Finally got to Gamestop today, and downloaded 2 Wondercards, one for each of my Platinum files. Going to reset for a good nature later, but I need to decide on a moveset, probably just pick the two most appealing from Smogon, I really wanna try the Choice Scarf lead one, seems like fun.

As the release of HGSS gets closer and closer, I've gotten my team together, have final movesets planned, and will begin breeding tomorrow. My friend who uses AR for items gave me a bundle of TMs I need for my SS team, but for now I need to find a Pinsir with Revenge for my Forretress. This is my team.

Typhlosion
    Lanturn
    Sunflora
    Xatu
    Forretress
    Tyranitar

On my other Platinum, I haven't touched it in about a day, will be getting back into it soon to get my mind off of SoulSilver.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

These 13 days needs to go by fast.

Just been training my Hasty Aipom, if it turns out to be good then i will trade to my HG if not then i will just breed it to get a better nature.

Edit-Got my Jirachi from gamestop yesterday, going to train that also if i have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

I'm halfway through finding out the IVs of my 65 hatched Scyther. Already I found a couple of good ones to use. There's one with 14/25/24/25/22/24 and one with 9/25/31/25/31/29. There is one with 31/25/26/25/1/23, but with the speed it has I don't think I should use him.
    Also got my three Jirachi from GameStop today, but the date on my old blue DS was set one day early. Now I have one from today and two from March 1st. And another weird thing is even though the store was closed, I got the events from the wireless signal. Like I said... Weird.
    It's been ages since I last woke up...
    I wonder if anything changed at all...
    Then again, the more things change...
    The more they stay the same.

PLatinum. I hatched two shiny eggs for the past two days (piplup and Gible) Yesterday i got Piplup all the way to EMpoleon and EV trained it very well. Now i have Gible as Gabite and Attack is almost maxed out. After that i'm going for maxing out Speed
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Default Platinum Journey Post 142

I bred some Pokemon for the National Pokedex and altogether finished the Johto Pokemon. Now I only have three Pokemon left. That five star Trainer Card is so close.

Seen: 492 Caught 490

3 left (* means I haven't seen it yet)
    Venonat *
    Mankey
    Muk

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Smile Platinum Quest - Part I

I got bored so I restarted my Platinum game until HG/SS games finally come out. Considering I'm tool lazy to to write the events from the beginning I'll share with you my latest events.

Current Team

LV 24
    Picked Piplup after a long time. He has a careful nature and heightened Sp. Attack and Sp. defend. Evolved after defeating Roark in his first gym challenge.
    Moves:
    - Peck
    - BubbleBeam
    - Metal Claw

- Pound

LV 22
    Captured this little guy right outside of the Jubilife city. His ability is Rivalry and has a quite high Attack and Sp. Attack. Evolved after a battle right outside of Jubilife city.

Moves
    - Spark
    - Bite
    - Charge
    - Tackle

LV 22
    I was originally looking for an Aipom and I managed to find one, but failed to catch it though, even after 7 Poke Balls and 1 Dusk Ball. So I went on the search again fully equipped looking for another one, but ended up finding this cute Cherubi instead on the Honey tree. Decided to capture it to see how will it fare in my team. Cherubi is male with high Speed and Sp. Attack.

Moves
    - Grass Knot
    - Leech Seed
    - Sunny Day
    - Bullet Seed

So I literally wiped out the entire Eterna forest with Cheryl on my side. Managed to level up Luxio and my Prinplup finally learned BubbleBeam. I went outside and toughened up my Cherubi on that fishing bridge. I met Cynthia and Barry and found a Draco Plate. Encountered Cyrus again and got cut from Cynthia.

Challenged the gym. I lost first two challenges, but barely won the third one with Cherubi against Roserade. Cherubi was already weakened and so was Roserade who was also paralyzed with the help of my Cut-Slave Budew, so I guess I owe this win to her too. But hey, a win is a win and so I got my second badge.

Met Cynthia and accepted the egg, still thinking about raising the Togepi inside. Lost the first battle against commander Jupiter in the building, but finally managed to beat her Skuntank with my Prinplup. Got a brand new Bike as a present from the owner of the Cycle Shop and got myself an Explorer Kit. I sat on my bike and headed towards the Cycling Road.

Last edited by Janovy; 1st March 2010 at 7:38 PM.

....and now, her story begins.

Downloaded Jirachi the other day, and just finished SRing for a Jolly one. The one I got has perfect attack 0.o, I'm gonna EV train it. I finished breeding the parents of my SS team, gonna start breeding them tomorrow.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Default Pearl Legends Roundup 4-Final Post

At Turnback Cave, I wandered around until I got to each Pillar Room. At Giratina's chamber, I saved and got ready for an almost epic battle. I was hoping for an Impish natured one, but I got a Bold one instead. I decided against soft resetting because of what I found out afterwards. I went to check its IVs and it has flawless IVs. Now I just need to trade it and that's it for the Pearl Legends Roundup. Hope you enjoyed it and the Platinum Journey Posts will soon come to an end. See ya.

Friend Codes:

So I started breeding for a Cyndaquil with HP Grass, and before long, I had one. Just tossed the egg in the PC, and then bred for a Modest Volt Absorb Chinchou. He finished on the 3rd egg, and now I'm working on a Brave Pineco, followed by an Adamant Larvitar.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Well, since I'm sick and in bed and with basically nothing good to do, I thought I give myself a little twist-challenge on my Platinum game.

I will finish the game using only pokemon...............................
    .................................................. .....
    .................................................. ..........................................that are blue. O_O

You may think that this will turn into a water monotype challenge. Well, NOT so! Here are my rules that I gave...to myself.

1. Only blue pokemon. No real standard for it. The rule of thumb is 'if the first word you'd use to describe it was blue, then it's blue. o_O'

2. No more than two same types allowed and even then ONLY if they have different type matchups. (they can be Water/Electric and Water/Rock, but not water and water)

3. If a blue pokemon's evolution is no longer blue, then the evolution may not be used. (Phanpy yes, Donphan no) If a non-blue pokemon's evolution IS blue, the non-blue pokemon can be trained so that it evolves, but ONLY using an XP-share or the switching-out method. No actual battling.

4. If a shiny version of a blue pokemon is no longer blue, it may not be used. However, if a shiny version of a non-blue pokemon IS blue, then it MAY be used.

5. Questionable colours (such as: "I see blue and you see green") are not allowed.

6. Only pokemon catchable in the game.

7. Non-blue HM slaves are allowed. ^^

Right. I've started the game and chosen Piplup.
    Last edited by Snicker; 3rd March 2010 at 2:22 PM.
    I'm a GIRL, you fools! XD

I've also started a new game on platinum but, it's on an emulator, I don't feel like starting a new game on my actual cartridge as I'm trying to set a high streak at the Battle Factory. I plan on doing a grass monotype challenge which should be exciting as it's my very first monotype challenge, I plan on doing all of the types eventually Snicker, that sounds like a rather sweet yet difficult challenge you've given yourself, and as a side note blue is my favorite color
    Currently:

Playing Blackand White

Team Cobalt update! xD /yes, I just made up the name on the spot/

~My Piplup now has a nickname, so I’ll introduce it properly. ^^

Hachi (Piplup, M, Lv6)
    Nature: Adamant

~Listened to Dawn’s forced tutorial thingy. >_>
    ~Wanted to kill her.
    ~/in case anyone’s wondering, I’m a girl, but I picked the boy trainer cause his jacket’s blue xD/
    ~Went back to say bye to mom. /where on EARTH are these pokegames children’s FATHERS!? o_O” Norman being the exception, of course/ I’m beginning to think the moms eat them like black widows. >_>
    ~While receiving the parcel for my rival, wondered about his dad too.
    ~Concluded something suspicious is going on. *nods*
    ~Trained Hachi a little outside Sandgem. Contemplated Starly’s similarity to a musical note. Got icked out by Bidoof once more.
    ~Moved on…forced tutorial about catching pokemon. >_>
    ~Went back because forced tutorial reminded me I didn’t buy any pokeballs. xD
    ~Bought my usual ‘starter kit’ ~ 10pokeballs, 4potions, 1antidote, 1paralyze heal.
    ~Broke now. D’:
    ~Okay, MOVIN on! XD
    ~Caught a female Shinx on route 202 and named her Flik (after a certain, lightning-wielding Suikoden character who wore blue xD).
    ~New team member! xD

Flik (Shinx, F, Lv3)
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Intimidate.

~Trained Flik until she was lvl10
    ~Training Flink until she was lvl10 grew into a Starly genocide. O_O’ /I wanted to give her speed EVs a little boost along the way/
    ~/facepalm/ Realized that I forgot to change text speed to fast…
    ~Beat my♫ first traineeers♪! ^o^
    ~Reached Jubilife, finished everything up there. Got a Poketech from a guy who got rich even though he has to use a device to count to three. >_> He even has clown minions! D: I want clown minions!
    ~Beat the trainers above Jubilife and moved on through the tunnel. Reached Oreburgh! XD
    ~Just as I was finishing up in the tunnel, Hachi evolved! xD ….GOD, Prinplup is hideous… o_O’ I find the white blotches on its stomach…deeply unsettling. I can’t wait till it evolves again. xD
    ~Battling Roark is a piece of cake… Heeeeey! Craniados is blue…WANT. O_O
    ~Aaaand first Gym done! xD BADGE-GET! And first (imaginary checkpoint) for team Cobalt!

I’ll check in again after the next badge. Stay real, everyone! (^o^)y
    Last edited by Snicker; 3rd March 2010 at 6:43 PM.

Diamond: Not been on this in aggggeesss. Trained up everyone and took on the first gym leader. Evolved Bananas into a Monferno and beat the gym leader. I'm now trying to catch a Geodude for Rock Smash. I'm trying to breed a Wish/Baton Pass Eevee for Vaporeon on Pearl. I'm also trying to breed a Rash or Mild natured Electivire for a mixed attacker.

Its going well espicially with Spiritomb training working very well using confuse ray and faint attack againest normal types.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

~Baaaack to Jubilife now. Oh, look. People fighting…*moans* WHY do they always need to involve me…? >_> *battles*
    ~Oh. Accessory case. Yay. O_O
    ~Polished badge.
    ~Ugh. Floaroma. I hate Floaroma. I want to stomp all over these stupid flowers! D:< MAN, they tick me off. >_>
    ~Took out my frustration on the mushroom-heads. AKA team Galactic. It was incredibly easy, I just used Flik and she’s still a Shinx since I cancelled her evolution. I just felt like it.
    ~Glad to be out of the creepy, two-house flower town. >.> Into the forest! xD
    ~I love this forest. ^^ *battles-battles* Hm…Meditite is blue. *makes note of it* Though I wouldn’t be able to evolve it if I trained it. :-k
    ~Aaah, out of the forest. :3 Now I just have to beat these fishermen and I can challenge the Gym! xD …….>_> Know what I hate, though? Trainers with six magicarp! D:< You’d better have six Gyrados when I challenge you with VS seeker later, mister!
    ~Since I’ll be using Flik in the Gym battle, I decided to beef up her level a little outside Eterna City. While doing that, I caught a new member for Team Cobalt! XD

Neo (Meditite, M, Lv13)
    Nature: Calm

~Welcome to the family, Neo! xD Okay, level beefing time! Also, I might EV train Neo, since I won’t be evolving him. :-k I’ll think about it.
    ~While level-beefing Flik further, I came across a Bronzor. They’re blue. And I completely forgot about them. ^-^’’’’ In any case ~ new Team Cobalt member! xD

Lumpy (Bronzor, Lv14)
    Nature: Calm. (another one? o_O’)
    Ability: Levitate
    AND ~ he came with Metal Coat! xD Luuuuuucky♥!

~Onward with the level-beefing! xD /this will take a while/ I’ve definitely decided to EV-train Neo and this is a good place for its decent Machop encounter rate. Mufufufufu…Machop genocide time… X3

~Next day…8:16 AM…uuuuuugggghhhh… *blood-shot eyes* I couldn’t sleep most of the night from excessive coughing so I ended up EV-training Neo. -_- I went back to Sandgem too, for the Starlys…His Speed and Attack are maxed now…nothing spectacular…except I’m pretty much DEAD. o_O’
    ~Well…all my pokemon are lvl25 now. And, disturbingly enough ~ LUMPY keeps OHKOing everything with Extrasensory. o_O’ Of ALL pokemon! This is my first time training a Bronzor so I’m really surprised. From battling them, I remembered them as WEAK. o_O’ We’ll see how he does in the Gym.
    ~THE GYM! D: I totally forgot! /rushes over there/ AWRIGHT! I was going to use Flik for this Gym, but seeing how AWESOME Lumpy performed in training, I’ll give him a shot instead. He’s got good defenses which will help and even better resistances. Plus his attacks aren’t half bad either. I foresee hypnosis and Confuse Ray helping me if I get in a pinch. :3 And Extrasensory (actually a cheap move, considering how early on he learns it o_O’), will come in handy against the part-poison types I may encounter there. ^-^
    ~But FIRST ~ a stop at the Mart. xD …when did I get all this money? o_O’’’ Anyway, stocked up on Super Potions, bought some NetBalls and got that digging thingy from the digging guy. >_>
    ~NOW I’m off to the Gym! xD ….>_>….the Gym trainers were pitiful as usual…on to Gardenia! xD …………..I beat her easily by shamelessly spamming Extrasensory. xD In any case:
    ~BADGE GET! X3 Second Checkpoint for Team Cobalt!

Team Report:

Hachi (Prinplup, M, Lv25)
    Nature: Adamant
    Pound
    Peck
    Metal Claw
    Bubblebeam

Flik (Shinx, F, Lv25)
    Nature: Brave
    Spark
    Charge
    Leer
    Bite

Neo (Meditite, M, Lv25)
    Nature: Calm
    HP Fighting
    Meditate
    Confusion
    Calm Mind

Lumpy (Bronzor, Lv26)
    Extrasensory
    Confuse Ray
    Iron Defense
    Hypnosis

~Will check in again after next badge! Peace! (^-^)y

Hatched an Adamant Larvitar yesterday, so I got started on HP [Fire] Sunkern, so far nothing. I hope it shows up soon, but I'm pretty sure it'll happen by tomorrow. Still unsure about what HP to breed for Natu, although I may not because he's got a better movepool than both Typhlosion and Sunflora.

I'm thinking:
    Xatu @ Modest
    Synchronize
    -Psychic
    -Air Cutter
    -Silver Wind
    -HP [Ground]

Psychic and Air Cutter for STAB, Silver Wind to hit Dark/Psychic types, and let's me save Shards I'd be using for Signal Beam, and HP [Ground] for Electric/Rock/Steel types.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Hatched an Adamant Larvitar yesterday, so I got started on HP [Rock] Sunkern, so far nothing. I hope it shows up soon, but I'm pretty sure it'll happen by tomorrow. Still unsure about what HP to breed for Natu, although I may not because he's got a better movepool than both Typhlosion and Sunflora.

EDIT: I realised that Sunflora needs HP [Rock] much more than Fire, as it hits 4/5 of its weakness', and I got tired of breeding it. Also finished Natu pretty quickly, hatched a Modest Synchronize HP [Fighting] after about 5 eggs.

Gonna focus on my other Platinum until HGSS comes out, in 9 DAYS PEOPLE!!!
    Last edited by foxyman1167; 5th March 2010 at 12:51 AM.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

So, started back on Monday. Chose Chimchar as my starter, and didn't find anything else satisfactory to train for a while. After going through a few likely ones and not liking them during my Gym challenges, I've settled on this as my current team:

Infernape
    Haunter
    Kadabra
    Luxray
    Sneasel
    Staravia (Fly and Defog slave) or Bibarel (all other HMs slave)

I just finished Distortion World about a minute before typing this. Failed to get Giratina before he wiped my team the first try, but second try I caught him with my very first Ultra Ball! I plan to have Azelf on my competitive team, so I'm probably going to give it the honor of my Master Ball.

Now, onto the 8th Gym and the Elite Four!
    Last edited by Dresden; 5th March 2010 at 6:21 AM.

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

So on my second Platinum last night, after a long hiatus, I got back to it. I traveled down Cycling Road, beat all the trainers. Talked to Lucas, and considered evolving Nosepass, but decided against it. Bumped into Cyrus, and picked some berries. Abused the VS. Seeker, got my team up to about lvl 25. Skipped the gym trainers, and challenged Fantina. She was easier than usual. Nosepass used Rollout, dodged a Will-o-wisp, survived a Shadow Claw and a Magical Leaf, and came back with the win. Was quite a suprise, and Rollout is really working well for me.

Magby lvl 25
    Azumarril lvl 25
    Snover lvl 25
    Noctowl lvl 25
    Nosepass lvl 26
    Hippopotas lvl 26

I also downloaded PCP again, third one I've gotten. I most likely will get a fourth if I finish the game before HGSS, and I'll get my third Jirachi too.

Damn Nintendo will repeat PCP but won't repeat Secret Key. I still kick myself for reseting that away =(

Only good thing is now everyone can get the NEP.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Got mah shiny Pichu via WiFi and that is about it really. I have a bunch of Tyrogues to hatch but I can't be bothered walking lol. I want a Himontop/Hitmonchan badly though.

Platinum: Been training Pokemon and slowly filling pages in the Pokedex. (417 seen, 285 obtained.) My Manectric has reached level 100. My Breloom is currently level 77, my Sandslash is level 64, my Nidoqueen is level 59 and my Ninetales is level 55. Obtained a shiny Pichu over Wi-Fi, which will remain in Pokemon storage until I get Heart Gold and Soul Silver.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 38: "If this works, then surely there won't be any doubt anymore."

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Got several events including the jirachi and pichu for HG. I cant believe its only 9 days left!

Restarted platinum in the time being. Choose Turtwig, traded over a Murkrow cause i really think its one of the best flying types.

Went to oreburg where my turtwig owned the gym, now headed towards eternia.
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

Default Platinum Quest - Part II

And...here I am! The part two of my saga.

Team Update

LV 26

- BubbleBeam
    - Metal Claw
    - Pound
    - Peck
    Got from Rowan on route 202.
    Evolved after defeating Roark.

LV 26- Spark
    - Bite
    - Charge
    - Tackle
    Captured in route 202.
    Evolved after defeating a trainer.

LV 26
    - Sunny Day
    - Leech Seed
    - Petal Dance
    - Grass Knot
    Captured on the Honey tree.
    Evolved against a Hiker right north of Oreburgh city.

LV 22
    - Dragon Rage
    - Sand Tomb
    - Take Down
    - Sandstorm
    Captured in Wayward cave.

LV 1
    - Growl
    - Charm
    - N/A
    - N/A
    Obtained from Cynthia, hatched in Jubilife city.

I went through the Cycling Road and level up my team. Battled the hiker near the entrance in the Wayward cave and went looking for Myra. I forgot to bring Rock Smash-Budew with me so I ended up catching Legible instead as a new addition to my team. I encountered two Gible's as I failed to capture the first one, but I found the second one and used my Premier Ball on it.

Battled the trainers on my way to Jubilife and leveled up my newly obtained Gible. I cycled quickly to Jubilife where my Togepi egg hatched. I decided to bring the pokemon with me and I gave it a Soothe Bell to hold. I got a new Poketch app from the president of the company and I headed back home.

On my way to the east I met Dawn who gave me a VS. Seeker and a new Poketch app. Met Cyrus inside of the mountain and picked up a few items using the new app. Leveled up my team on my way to Hearthome and got a new Poketch app from the little girl for berries.

- Received an Odd Keystone.
    - Met Keira and her Buneary.
    - Met my mother in the Contest Hall and got my tuxedo.
    - Talked to Fantina and made her go back to her gym.
    - Went on a little walk in the Amity Park with my Prinplup.
    - Battled my way later through the Hearthome gym.
    - I defeated every single trainer and leveled up my team.
    - Challenged Fantina and barely won with my Luxio against her Haunter.
    - Got my Poffin Case and made a few poffins.
    - Entered a Normal Rank Cool contest and somehow managed to win.

....and now, her story begins.

This morning I finally completed my Pokedex in Pearl - apart from Arceus (but I'm going to the UK event on the 21st March, so I'll have one soon enough.)

The last time I managed to finish a pokedex was back in Pokemon Blue.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Page 151 of 212 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast