Page 175 of 212 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 5284

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Spent about 20 minutes looking for a male Hippopotas, but I finally caught one. I trained it up to be similar levels to the rest of my team and then I took on Maylene, and defeated her easily with Hippotan, Skulram, and Slink. I then quickly ran to Pastoria, Hippotan evolved along the way, and I took on the gym there. Gyarados gave me some trouble, but Puff pulled through eventually, and Turticle finished Quagsire and Floatsel off. I defeated the Galactic Goon and I am almost to Celestic Town. Geez I want my sixth member.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    Platinum (Compeleted):
    I have traded over my Shiny Suicune from SS to my Platinum, and my SS copy got a Japanese Croconaw. I also have a Japanese Quilava, and it's breeding with Ditto in the Daycare. 30 Eggs, and still no shiny... I'm going to EV Train my Wobafett with Suicune. Calm natured Wobba, and Bold Suicune. :P

Platinum:

My Steel Type Monorun is going well. I defeated Roark with Hikari (Prinplup), and then searched Orebrugh Mine for an Onix. I headed to Jubilife and beat the Galactic Grunts. I then went to Floroma Town and easily beat them at the Valley Windworks. My Prinplup died against Mars, and Onix took out her Zubat and Purgly. I then saved after Looker appeared.
    What is your team?

I defeated Cyrus and made my way to Canalave City. I boarded the boat headed for Iron Island. I trained my team to lvl 42 before leaving and taking the egg. The egg finally hatched into a Riolu (Rukario). At level 16, Rukario evolved into Lucario. I have been training Rukario on the trainer who has Elekid and Happiny above Solaceon Town. It currently resides at lvl 27 while the rest of my team is lvl 42-43.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Wow alot has happened since my last post lolololol I currently have 4 Badges and my Team is

Infernape Lv 47
    Luxray Lv 30
    Staravia Lv 30
    Floatzel Lv 30
    Scyther Lv 18

I did catch 2 other Scythers both at Lv 19 but I breeded them for a a level 1 so I can EV train it.

So I have decided to turn my back on the Diamond scramble challenge I was going to do and my SoulSilver Kanto campaign for now in favor of getting as close as possible to completing my pokedex in Pearl. It shouldn't be too difficult, since I already have most of the pokemon that evolve at around Lv. 50 and non-event legendariesin one game or another. I'll just need to do a lot of migrating and trading. First up: Sinnoh pokedex completion. I really only need a few evolutions, most of which were Diamond-exclusive.

Today, I swapped my team around. Spent a few minutes finding a Nosepass in Mt Coronet, and replaced my Bronzor, who's Confusion was absolutely terrible. Nosepass soon evolved into Probopass, and he's going to kill Gardenia's Gym.

Probopass - LVL 15
    Prinplup - LVL 23
    Onix - LVL 19

When do you think I should evolve Onix? Soon pl0x.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

I got Rukario to lvl 40 before I took on Byron, which Rukario solo'd. I did the Galactic stuff, and headed for Snowpoint, which would have been difficult without a Fighting type. When I got to Snowpoint I immediatly challenged the gym. Rukario defeated Sneasel, Piloswine, and Abamosnow but lost to Froslass. Hippotan ended up finishing it off. I quickly headed to Veilstone to defeat Team Galactic, and Puff evolved! I just defeated Saturn again and I am about to head for Mt. Coronet.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Default Day 1 of New Platinum Adventure

I just restarted my Platinum game.
    I chose to be a girl for once, and named myself Hera (after Hera Björk, my favourite artist )

Started up, did all the stuff in the beginning. Eventually, I could pick my Pokémon. All three of them shouted for me to pick themselves. In the end, I ended up with Turtwig
    I could finally start my adventure!

Did all the stuff until I came to the Oreburgh Gate, where I caught a Psyduck for my team. Trained a little, to be ready for Roark. He was no match to me.

Went over to Floaroma to do all the stuff there. I changed the day into Friday, so I could catch a Drifloon, and so I did

Got through the Eterna Forest after doing some training there, and beat Gardenia easily too. Then I went to the Team Galactic building, beat all the trainers there, for the exp.

And now I'm in Hearthome City, where I will pick up my Eevee!

Current team:

Grotle - Lv. 24
    Psyduck - Lv. 21
    Drifloon - Lv. 22

I know I have to do some training

PEARL Recent Happenings (March 3rd, 2011 8:30 AM EST):
    Been training my Leafeon for a upcoming WiFi Tourney, just around Sunyshore City... it's a great place to go train since my Leafeon has grown tired of Iron Island...
    Now, dont ask why, but I only have two other Pokes in my team, since Im waiting for my other Pokes to be done being trained by a friend of mine.

My Team as of 8:30 AM EST:
    Lv. 42 Leafeon
    Lv. 41 Bab Weezy (Swellow)
    Lv. 41 Alakazam

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

I climbed to the top of Mt. Coronet, defeating all the Galactic Goons along the way. Cyrus was taken to the Distortion World, so I followed him. I made my way to him, defeated him (Stupid Gyarados) and decided to defeat Giratina also for extra exp. I ran to Sunyshore and took on the entire gym with Hippotan so it could get the exp. Once I was done I surfed to Victory Road and cleared out all the trainers in the first room. That is where I stopped. I will attempt to finish Victory Road today, and I am excited that I should be able to finish my Sandstorm playthrough before Platinum comes out.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Yesterday I caught uxie, azelf, and mesprit in regular balls again. I'm also about to battle the elite 4, just have to get everyone to lv 50.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Still training my Swords Dance Leafeon to its fullest!
    Getting him ready for a UU Tourney that is coming up soon in my clan!
    Really not much to talk about, except for the fact I have been chllenging some PokeGyms Gym Leaders, and with out failure, beating them :P

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

I did it! In just one week I defeated the Platinum Elite 4. Granted this isn't exactly the most amazing accomplishment, I am still proud of myself. I didn't have any real trouble until Lucian but I still managed a semi easy win over him. Then came Cynthia. She had 4 Critical Hits in our battle. I had 0. Skulram almost defeated Spiritomb before being taken out by one of her critical hits, so Puff finished it off. Milotic defeated Puff but Rukario came in and saved the day. I allowed Rukario to be knocked out by her Lucario in order to revive Puff. Turticle defeated Lucario. Togekiss came in and defeated Turticle and Puff (Stupid critical hit Air Slash!!!) and Hippotan knocked it out. I revived Puff again while Hippotan was defeated by Roserade. Puff took out Roserade. So it was Puff and Slink against Garchomp. I leave Puff in but it is taken out by a critical hit Dragon Rush, so I send in Slink. Slink lost half of its health to an Earthquake, and got in an Ice Beam which did not defeat Garchomp. I revived Puff in order to revive Slink after it got knocked out, and Puff was hit the fourth critical hit. Slink with half of its health remains. Her Garchomp used Dragon Rush...which missed. Slink used Ice Beam, and I was the winner. Very intense battle. I will most likely finish my Heartgold game while I continue to be jealous of everyone who has Black/White.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

It's been so long since I've posted anyting on these forums, but as I've picked up playing Diamond again, why shouldn't I?

Anyway, I'm currently trying to get Toraipen (Toraidento + Pengin, Trident + Penguin), my Empoleon, up to level 100. It's currently level 94. He is Calm natured, so he stats the stats to be a special wall, although his SpA is good enough for me to have given him four offensive Special moves: Surf, Grass Knot, Blizzard and Flash Cannon. I also collected my daily Berries (6 each from my Wepear and Pinap plants, 5 each from my Rawst and Aspear plants, I always plant the Berries I get every day), showed the guy in Solaceon my Dialga and recieved Repeat Balls, and I did some treasure hunting in the Underground. Here's what I found:

2x Blue Shard
    3x Yellow Shard
    1x Red Shard
    1x Star Piece
    1x Everstone
    1x Fire Stone
    1x Thunderstone
    1x Sun Stone
    1x Heat Rock
    1x Mind Plate
    2x Heart Scale

Just won a close battle against Flint in Platinum (E4 Round 1).

My team upon entering:
    > Staraptor lv 57 @None > Close Combat, Fly, Double Team, Aerial Ace
    > Floatzel lv 57 @None > Surf, Ice Beam, Crunch, Strength
    > Torterra lv 55 @None > Earthquake, Crunch, Rock Climb, Giga Drain
    > Rotom lv 56 @Magnet > Shock Wave, Discharge, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball.

(Yes, I only have four Pokemon. Sue me.)

Magmortar had killed my Floatzel with Thunderbolt and my Torterra with Flamethrower earlier in the battle, and Staraptor was weakened from her fight against Infernape. Now it was Rotom vs. Rapidash. Rotom opened with Confuse Ray, and Rapidash killed me with Flare Blitz. Then I sent in Staraptor, my last Pokemon. Staraptor prepared Fly while Rapidash got Confuse Hax'd. Staraptor almost knocks out Rapidash with that single Fly, leaving it with just enough HP to die from another Confuse Hax. However, if Rapidash were to break through its confused status, I would lose, and my last save point was before Aaron. It all came down to that random number generator: Would I win or would I fail?

The foe's Rapidash is confused!
    It hurt itself in its confusion!
    The foes Rapidash fainted!

Very lucky break for me back there.

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

I got my Celebi for Diamond and Platinum the other day. I also finished the Stark Mountain story a few days before Black and White's launch. I probably won't be doing much with my 4th gen games until I have played through Black and White.

-1st place at my Toughest Trainer Tournament
    -Friend Codes
    -White: 3954 6397 8535
    -Diamond: 2019 6150 4056

Here's what I did in Diamond yesterday and today. It's quite a lot

Yesterday:
    Did the dailies as usual, had to show the news guy in Solaceon a Dustox, so I took the chance to raise whe Wurmple I had sitting in my PC and got some Great Balls. Also, I did some treasure hunting in the Underground, finding 3 Thunderstones, a Hard Stone, an Icy Rock, an Everstone, a Heat Rock and a Helix Fossil. Then, I picked my Berries, and I got a whopping 10 Pinap Berries from one plant, and 5 Berries each from my Cheri and Aspear plants. Lastly, I raised Toraipen, my Empoleon more, and after beating the League again, it was level 99 and almost 100, so I beat some wild Pokemon in Route 229, catching an Ariados in the process. Now that it is 100 I can start training Seidotaka, my Lonely Staraptor. It has an Attack boosting Nature, which is good. I have taught it this moveset: Close Combat, Return, Aerial Ace, Roost. (No Brave Bird, a -Def nature and Close Combat and then adding a recoil move is not my style )

Today:

Again, I did the daily stuff, showing the guy in Solaceon my Chingling and receiving a few Heal Balls. Then, I competed in the Battle Tower with my Toraipen, Seidotaka and Kurosai, my Hippowdon. Managed to get three win streaks of seven, meaning that I could battle the Tower Tycoon, Palmer. I had fought him once before but lost back then. This time, Toraipen slaughtered Dragonite with Blizzard even after taking an critical Dragon Rush. Rhyperior was sent out, and was a total fluke, as Toraipen outsped it and scored the OHKO with Surf. Milotic was a different story. Using Hypnosis and Hydro Pump to take out my injured Toraipen, I had to resort to Seidotaka, who barely survived a Hydro Pump, and damaged Milotic with Return. The Water type's next Hydro Pump missed, a lucky thing for me as otherwise I would have been down to Hippowdon, who is way slower than Milotic and weak to it. I took no chance, abusing Staraptor's insane Attack stat and the Attack boosting nature by sealing the win with Close Combat.

Also, earlier that day, I chained a bit, something I suck at and therefore never do. My previous record was 23 Buizels. I broke that record today by chaining 38 Machop, before accidentally breaking it by stepping into a wrong patch when I was resetting the Radar, so no Shiny for me today. Regarding my Berries, I got five Berries from all my plants, and I had one Sitrus and three Pecha plants. I also worked out my ingame team's final movesets, and came to the conclusion I don't have to do too much, just get ANOTHER Return TM and maybe a Thunder Wave TM, both for my Luxray. Also, Seidotaka is currently level 90, a good first day of training as it started the day at level 83.

I downloaded 4 Celebi's at Gamestop while I was purchasing Pokemon White Version. 2 of them are currently on my Pearl and Platinum.

Pearl Progress: From wherever was the last time I posted, I made it to Palkia. I traded over a synchronizer from my Heartgold to my Pearl before climbing Mt. Coronet. Palkia was pretty easy to catch, a few ultra balls and it as caught, even got the nature I wanted on the first try (Thank you synchronize). I am now trying to catch Azelf and Uxie for the Pokedex.
    Team:
    Bob the Torterra Lv. 45
    Santa the Swellow Lv. 45
    Jerry the Typhlosion Lv. 48
    Ken the Banette Lv. 44
    Squishy the Tentacruel Lv. 45

Platinum: I honestly don't know what to do with this file. It was a great file that gave me a shiny Buizel (now a Floatzel) and a Shiny Giratina. The game was going great until I decided to try getting a shiny Darkrai. The boring process of SRing and school making it so I could not SR much led to only 2000 SR and then I just stopped playing. I started it up last year after I had been playing Heartgold a lot and ended up just catching Darkrai. I'm thinking about doing any of the other stuff in this game like catching Shaymin and the other legendaries and see if I can get back into it. Might end up restarting it. Nothing will be done with it though as now I am playing White.

Ok, I'm posting this again in a different color, I'm so sorry I didn't realize what an eyesore the pink color would be D:

So I started a new file in my Platinum game, as the poor thing has just been sitting in my room dusty and neglected.. -.- And this was about a week ago, so, so far, I have made it to Solaceon town and saved there.
    My current team right now consists of:
    Irenia, a female Buizel
    Ember, a male ponyta
    Turtle, a male Grotle
    Drifloon, male
    Mystic, a female Meditite
    And a shiny Suicune-one that I got from a wifi event.

I'm currently in the process of evolving them all! ^-^
    Been Playing Poke'mon Since Red and Blue!
    Poke'Experts! UNITE!
    (If you are a Poke'Expert Copy this to ur sig) ^-^

I started my journey through Sinnoh on pearl today. Started with a male Piplup and called him Emperor. I trained him to lvl 10 and decided to catch a female Shinx to support my team. I called her Lucy and I am currently in the process of training her.

So it's been like 3 months since I last posted on SPPf (or was it more?)...

Actually restarted Pearl again, now I'm continuing from my last restart (?).

Currently in Mt. Coronet, heading towards Hearthrome City. Team's pretty decent, I doubt I'll pick up a 4th member till later.

Current Team:
    Aphrodite (Female Clefairy): Level 28
    Athena (Female Beautifly): Level 31
    Hermes (Male Grotle): Level 31

and a Bidoof HM Slave. Currently @ 2 Badges, my pace is kinda slowly. I'm a grinder I guess

Finally got my three pokes to level 55, now to get them to sixty, then off to get the sixth badge.

I just got to the city with the 6th gym in it, I'd probably be able to defeat if with my team as it is, but Imma try to get them all to lvl 45-ish before I go in anyway ^^
    Current team:
    Luxray lvl42 - Alakazam lvl41 - Roserade lvl41 - Empoleon lvl41 - Rapidash lvl 41 - Staraptor lvl41.

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

Default Platinum After Journey Post-2 Year Anniversary

It's been a while since I've posted about Platinum. I've kind of been busy playing 5th Gen. Either way, I played some Platinum today. I went to the Battleground since it's been forever since I've battle any of the Gym Leader. I beat them all with what's in my team. My team still hasn't changed in Platinum. I also walked around and enjoyed the scenery. Doesn't compete with Black and White, but I remember when this game came out. Well that's it for this post. Happy Anniversary to Pokemon Platinum!
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Reached Hearthrome, finished three contests and won all three (Tough with Hermes, Smart with Athena and Cute with Aphrodite)

Fought rival and won easily, Hermes evolved into a Torterra now.

Current Team:
    Aphrodite (Female Clefairy): Level 30
    Athena (Female Beautifly): Level 31
    Hermes (Male Torterra): Level 32

Page 175 of 212 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast