Page 177 of 217 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 5405

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

I finally caught every pokemon in the Eterna Forest. I sware the cascoons are rarer than beautiflys and dustox's >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Trained my Lucario to 80. Knows Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Close Combat, and Dragon Pulse.

I'm almost done training everyone to lv 18 before battling Gardenia. I just need to get kadabra, heracross, stunky, and bibarel to lv 18 now.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I managed to defeat all the trainers on Rt 202 and headed into Jubilife. I did all the childish events there and headed to Oreburgh, defeating all the trainers along the way with Herbie. Once I arrived in Oreburgh I finally switched to raising Piplup so I could stand a chance against Roark. So with Herbie at lvl 15 and Piplup at lvl 12 I challenged Roark. Piplup defeated Geodude and Onix no sweat but was defeated by Cranidos. I almost turned off my game at this point because I knew there was no way Herbie would beat a Rock type. But then I remembered........Bide. So I used Bide and it worked. Cranidos brought Herbie down to 3 HP before Bide OHKO'd it. I love Bide. With my new badge, TM, and pride I headed for Floaroma where my next team member is located.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I beat Gardenia fairly easily although her roserade was a pain in the butt like always.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Well I managed to arrive in Floaroma. I quickly dispatched of all the Team Galactic members with exception of Mars who defeated me twice before I managed to pull out a win. And, like Roark, it was all thanks to Bide. Now I wait. Hurry friday hurry!

I finally caught a male gible. It was lv 17 and I was hoping to catch one that was lv 20 so I wouldn't have to train it for awhile. Guess what pokemon I found next..... a lv 20 male gible XD I didn't catch it though.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I adjusted my clock on the DS to Friday so I could get my next team member Drifloon (Purploon). I trained it and Herbie in the Eterna Forest. When I exited the forest I quickly ran to Mt Coronet to acquire my third team member Bronzor (Mironze). I saved here with the intention to train it later.

I got to Hearthome city and battled all of the trainers in the gym. I also caught a roselia, ralts, clefairy, and nosepass. Also got a bashful eevee =D

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I used Mironze to defeat all the trainers around Eterna City for experience and then headed for the gym. My team is really effective against Grass types so I managed to take out all the trainers and Gardenia will little trouble. I then took on Team Galactic in their Eterna headquarters and managed a close win against Jupiter. I quickly ran to Hearthome, trying to avoid as many trainers as I could to get my next Pokemon Eevee (Weedeater). I quickly ran back to Eterna Forest to evolve Eevee into Leafeon. Now I am going to take Weedeater and the rest of my team into Wayward Cave to get some training out of the way. Unfortunately, Weedeater will be my last Pokemon I obtain until after I have 6 badges.

I got everyone to lv 22 and am now getting everyone to lv 24. I thought larvitar evolved at lv 24, I guess not >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I arrived in Wayward Cave and quickly made my way to the back. I joined up with Mira and trained my team with her thanks to the Double Battles. Purploon even evolved! I got my team up to around lvl 26-28 before leaving. Now I am headed back to Hearthome where Fantina will be defeated with ease......hopefully.

Picked Chimchar and began to SR for a +Speed, but not Minus Atk or SP.ATK one, so I could raise a fast mixed attacker for ingame. So, I need to get a Naive or Hasty One :P. I also plan to Random Encounter for a Timid/Modest Omanyte by trading the Fossil across, and I will also trade a Shinx across with Ice Fang and Quick Attack Across. (Yeah, I know hes there early on, But I want him to be able to defeat more Pokemon. :/

I took part in a Super Contest for the first time ever and came in second with Herbie. Then I headed for the gym. I took care of the gym trainers with Mironze and Purploon and eventually began my battle with Fantina. Purploon quickly took care of her Duskull then I switched when she used Mismagius. Both Herbie and Weedeater were defeated by Shadow Balls but Purploon finished the job. Mironze took out Haunter and I had my third badge! I also defeated my rival at the gate, then saved.

Using the Poke Center Trainers and Victory Road, I've trained Mikau up to level 60. As of now, half of my Platinum team below is trained. If all goes well I should be facing the Elite 4 on Saturday. Miss Rova's going to be trained tommorow.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Just started a new game on Platinum. I'm aiming to use different pokemon, and not use my starter on my team. I started off with a Chimchar and made my way up to Jubilife city. I'm deciding to catch either a Shinx or wait to get an Aipom for my 1st pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Trainer Brad View Post
    What food does Taco Bell sell? Is it a chicken place like KFC?
    Omg ^

Thanks to Fisherman Cole and his dual Gyarados, Miss Rova's training took no time at all. I was also able to train Faunora thanks to the Pokemon Center Trainers. All that's left is Bronzock. I have a feeling it'll be difficult to train him.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    All that's left is Bronzock. I have a feeling it'll be difficult to train him.
    Don't say that!

I battled all the trainers on my way to Solaceon for the experience. When set foot in Solaceon I went to the Ruins to get the HM05. I went backwards into the Lost Tower for more experience. I beat the trainers north of Solaceon where Mironze evolved. Once I decided I was trained enough I went to Veilstone and saved in front of the gym.

Started over my platinum this morning. Started out with chimchar and I'm working on catching a starly atm

My Platinum team is fully trained to at least Level 60. Went to the Velistone Department Store to overprepare by buying Lemonades, Hyper Potions, Revives, etc. Put some Seals on my Pokemon to make them look "totally fabulous" Here is my team's final stats.

Goku: Flame Wheel/ThunderPunch/Close Combat/Flare Blitz
    HP: 187/A: 159/D: 111/SA: 161/Sp. D: 109/S: 158

Togekiss: Flamethrower/Air Slash/Aura Sphere/Thunder Wave
    HP: 196/A: 86/D: 145/SA: 196/SD: 153/S: 129

Milotic: Surf/Ice Beam/Recover/Dragon Pulse
    HP: 204/A: 95/D: 155/SA: 155/SD: 174/S: 128

Mismagius: Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball/Psybeam/Confuse Ray
    HP: 164/A: 86/D: 98/SA: 146/SD: 132/S: 174

Leafeon: Seed Bomb/Secret Power/X-Scissor/Dig
    HP: 179/A: 167/D: 178/SA: 95/SD: 91/S: 161

Bronzong: Earthquake/Zen Headbutt/Hypnosis/Gyro Ball
    HP: 173/A: 136/D: 156/SA: 101/SD: 149/S: 63

My Elite 4 and Champion fights are tomorrow! It's a tradition to have these fights on weekends. Usually Sunday.

I walked into the Veilstone gym confident due to Mironze and Purploon. I was able to defeat the Quad fighters and navigated my way around the maze of punching bags. Then it was time for Maylene. Purploon took out Meditite with a single Omnious Wind while Mironze took out Machoke with a single Extrasensory. I decided to try out Herbie against Lucario but it fainted to a Critical hit, while Weedeater didn't do much better either. Mironze came back in and took it after confusing it first. 4th badge get! I left the gym and headed to the Galactic Warehouses to help Dawn get her Pokedex back. I saved before battling the grunts.

After sweeping the Elite 4 and Champion, I skip through the credits and apparently my rival Jorge told me to meet him at the Battle Zone. After a quick boat ride I'm sent into a tag battle with Volkner and Flint. It was a bit awkward due to lack of a reliable Earthquake move, but I still managed to win rather easily. So Jorge ran off, and I explored the entire island, offing having to rotate my members due to Rock Climb. We are resting at the Resort Zone and will go to Stark Mountain next.

I decided to restart my Diamond version, after trading valuable Pokémon to Platinum. This time, at the lake, I chose Chimchar. I left Twinleaf Town with it in tow, and headed to Sandgem, training along the way. I obtained my Pokédex there, and nicknamed my Chimchar. I decided to train on Route 202 before heading any further, where I also obtained a Starly for my team.

.:Current Team:.
    Pyro Lv. 7
    Apollo Lv. 5

I beat the grunts and got the Pokedex back. I went south towards Pastoria while defeating everyone for experience. I eventually arrived and headed straight for the gym. My rival stopped me and we had a battle which I won. I beat all the gym trainers and defeated Crasher Wake in a rather boring battle. I saved after exiting the gym.

So my Pearl file keeps freezing, which is a shame cos it was the first game that I got for my DSI. Is it possible to get it fixed? If not I think I might use it for cloning stuff since it's already broken... What do you think?

Page 177 of 217 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast