Page 187 of 217 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 5403

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Quote Originally Posted by Who Is Mark14 View Post
    Anyone know how I can get the TM's Flamethrower and Thunderbolt?
    They are pretty much right next to each other. You have to surf north of the Power Plant to get Thunderbolt and then surf up to the Fuego Ironworks from there to get Flamethrower.

I decided to do the Canalave Gym before going to Iron Island. Blissey (who recently learned Flamethrower) and Rapidash took out the gym trainers due to super effective moves. When I reached the top and met Byron I knew I was in for an easy battle...and I was right. Rapidash beat Magneton with a Fire Blast, Vaporeon beat Steelix with a Surf, and Torterra defeated Bastiodon with an Earthquake. I got my 6th badge and the Flash Cannon TM which I taught to Magnezone and then headed outside.

My rival was waiting for me and said to meet him at the Library but first I went to Iron Island and trained for a little while before heading there. Once I was done there I went to the library and met with Professor Rowan. Suddenly a huge explosion occured and we found Team Plasma blew up a bomb! I headed to Lake Valor to figure out what exactly was happening and had to beat some Plasma members, including Saturn before heading to Lake Verity. After defeating more Plasma members there Rowan told me to go to Lake Acuity so I traveled through into Mt Coronet and onto a snowy route. I beat a few trainers and saved once it began to snow really hard.

Lv46
    Lv45
    Lv46
    Lv46
    Lv46
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

so, i've been exploring stark mountain; it's pretty cool! some tough trainers in there too, i was impressed. i've decided not to go all the way with buck for now, as it's a nice place to level up mah pokes with free healing;

in the meantime i've been collecting poke radar exclusives, swarming pokes as i'm informed of their swarming by dawn's sister, backlot's trophy garden boasts - after all these years i finally have a meowth - and now i'm trying to get the honey tree pokes too; slathered the 3 trees in the vicinity of floaroma town, will see what i'll get tomorrow.

another reason i don't want to fully explore stark mountain is that i'd like catching heatran - and cresselia - to be the last thing i do in diamond, or more specifically, i'd like them to be the last new pokes i find in the game. i actually wish i'd waited to catch giratina with them instead of getting him straight after the elite 4. ah well. peace out
    Diamond team - White team - current White trainees -

Legendaries who have deigned to travel the (in-game) worlds with me -

I continued north while battling trainers and eventually arrived in Snowpoint City. I grabbed the Rare Candy and then went straight to the gym. I beat all the trainers and then beat Candice easily with Rapidash, Blissey, and Magnezone. Once I had the badge I went to Lake Acuity and found my rival after he lost to Jupiter. She mentioned Veilstone City so I headed there and made my way through Team Plasma's hideout until I beat Cyrus and Saturn and released the three Pokemon of the lakes.

Mt Coronet seemed to be where Team Galactic was orchestrating there plan so I headed there and spent a while climbing all the way to the top. My rival showed up and helped me beat Mars and Jupiter but we were too late...Cyrus had already put his plan in motion. Dialga and Palkia appeared and soon the Psychic trio arrived as well. Not wanting to miss the party, Giratina showed up and grabbed Cyrus and dragged him into the Distortion World. Cynthia and I chased after them and once we found Cyrus I had to beat him again and then capture Giratina. Cynthia and I exited the Distortion World and I went to tell Professor Rowan that I was safe. After talking to him I went to Lake Verity and found Mesprit there and it wanted to play a little game. After chasing it for awhile I finally found it and captured it. Since it was so playful I decided to make it my last team member.

Lv49
    Lv49
    Lv49
    Lv49
    Lv49
    Lv50

I've recently got my pokemon for team breeding in Pt- a Ditto, Aerodactyl, Skorupi, Spiritomb, Feebas and Electabuzz. I've been hanging out near Solacean (sp?) hatching guys.

Thus far, my team is
    Monferno- lv. 28
    Spiritomb- lv. 21
    Skorupi- lv. 13
    Aerodactyl- lv. 14

When I've got all 6 guys, I'll train them up to be closer to Monferno before proceding much further. This is the first time I've purposely broken my rule of only one type per team (I'll eventually have partial Dark types in Drapion and Spiritomb). I'm not sure I'll replay again, and I wanted to make sure I used them both.

I'm hoping for an opinion though: I'd initially thought I'd use Milotic in my team, but now I'm thinking I might use Vaporeon instead. Does anyone have an opinion as to which would be best?
    So it's difference in both the games?
    In edition to the pokemon in D/P, they've added the evolutionary lines of the pokemon that gain a new evoluation in 4th gen. So now Eevee, Ralts line, Magby line, Snorunt line and many other are including in the platinum regional dex. Also included some random ones like the houndour line and swablu line.

Here's a page laying out the full regional dex.
    Anyone know how I can get the TM's Flamethrower and Thunderbolt?
    You can buy them at the game corner, I think. The slot game in D/P/Pt is much easier then the other slot games.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I used a hotel's wifi to get a hold of a bunch of the pokemon I needed for the Pokedex. I also evolved my skitty, togetic, and one other pokemon who I can't remember. I've made the 30x through the E4 mark, which is somewhat pathetic, but at the 20x mark your rival in the fight area levels up, at least in pearl, so that was cool. I got my girantina to lv. 100, which is a noteable occurence for me. I also am planning on migrating the birds from Kanto.
    Uh ...

I made my way to Sunyshore City and was greeted immediately by Flint. He said something about the gym leader not wanting to battle anymore or something and I wasn't going to have any of that so I went ahead and found in a Lighthouse and got him to go to the gym. I beat all the trainers in the gym and then challenged Volkner. Since it was a few days ago I don't exactly remember how it all played out but I know Torterra used Earthquake a lot. Once I had my badge I was going to head north to Victory Road but Jasmine showed up and gave me HM07. I thanked her and went off towards Victory Road. The cave itself wasn't too difficult to navigate and after a hour or so I arrived at the Pokemon League. My rival was waiting for me so I had to trounce him. I'll probably train a little more and then start the challenge.

Lv52
    Lv53
    Lv52
    Lv53
    Lv53
    Lv53

Just won my 6th badge. Doing some training to boost up the levels of my squad, then I plan on meeting Barry at the library, then the real stuff will go down.

lvl 49
    lvl 48
    lvl 48
    lvl 48
    lvl 48

What should be my 6th be? Physic, rock, fighting?

Restarted my Platinum for those 4th Gen. Only moves, don't really care for this file that much, I'm just trying to speed through it.

Lv10
    Lv10
    Lv10
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I settled for a Careful natured Turtwig.I beat my rival,then I trained Turtwig to Lv.8.I just started battling the trainers on the route that leads to Jublife City.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

I started my Elite 4 challenge with Aaron, a Bug type user. He used a Yanmega and I used Magnezone. It tried to use Double Team but Thunderbolt still hit it and knocked it out. Next was Heracross which took out Mesprit before being beaten by Rapidash. He went with Vespiquen as his third Pokemon but it fainted to Magnezone's Thunderbolt as well. Blissey's Flamethrower attack managed to beat his Scizor so he went with a Drapion. Torterra almost beat it with Earthquake but Drapion beat it so Vaporeon beat Drapion with Surf. I healed and moved on.

Bertha was my second opponent. She went with Whiscash and I used Torterra who won with Razor Leaf. She used Gliscor so I went with Vaporeon and beat it with Ice Beam. Golem and Rhyperior both fell to Surf and so she sent out Hippowdon. Vaporeon ended up fainting due to the Sandstorm but Mesprit came in and finished it off with Psychic.

Lv53
    Lv53
    Lv54
    Lv53
    Lv53
    Lv53

alright guys; so, i'm not far from being practically done with my diamond playthrough; i'm just revelling in post-elite-4 stuff, like backlot's trophy garden, from which i only need bonsly, and then might go back for more porygons, eevees and chanseys, checking in on dawn's sister for swarm news every day, visiting the great marsh - from which i only really need shroomish now, looking forward to having a bunch of brelooms, for a couple of reasons - slathering the honey trees for a few more outstanding pokes, and finally hoovering up the awesome pokes available via the poke radar;

also checking out places like the old chateau - yet to visit, looking forward to enormously - the survival area and stark mountain, where i'm drawing out my adventure with buck, to level up my pokemon with impunity; when i'm done with all of that, then i'll get heatran and cresselia, and then i'll be finished with diamond. *silent tear* not there yet though! *grin*

lol @ barry and that girl having an orgasm about the magma stone. Wtf does that do anyway.

Anyways, my team is pretty stacked right now. The sandstorm was brutal IMO.

Staravia lvl 60
    Gyrarados lvl 61
    Lucario lvl 61
    Rapidash lvl 61
    Luxray lvl 63
    Torterra lvl 66

Well i started playing my Platinum a while ago and i haven't played it for ages so i didn't remember what i had to do. I have 7 badges so i'm up to a part with team Galactic,but i don't know which part exactly and since i didn't i quit early. But i think i'm up to the bit with Giratina so next time i play i'll go there.

So I was battling Cynthia the first time around in the Pokemon League, finally was about to beat her, but Hail was falling from my Abomasnow, and I had my Raichu out vs. her last Pokemon, Togekiss, I used Thunder on it, brought it down to just a sliver of health left, Togekiss attacked Raichu, brought it down to just a sliver of health left as well, and they were both taken out by Hail, they were both the last 2 Pokemon left.

I would've won if an attack by a different Pokemon wouldn't have missed. I've never been this mad at a Pokemon game before.

I was playing my Diamond version before to see if i could try to catch Heatran so i could transfer it to my Pokemon White game. I have no trouble catching it really, but i just saved before it and i'm trying to get a good nature for it. I'm not to fused but i like to try.

There's not too much to do anymore... So I'm just beating the Elite 4 over and over.

Staravia lvl 65
    Gyrarados lvl 66
    Lucario lvl 68
    Rapidash lvl 66
    Luxray lvl 68
    Torterra lvl 70

I guess I'll wait to buy Platinum.

I started off the battle with Flint by using Rapidash against his Houndoom. There was a lot of healing during this battle but Rapidash pulled through. He used Infernape next and I went with Mesprit. Flare Blitz almost knocked it out but Psychic managed to beat Infernape. He then went with Rapidash so I stuck with Mesprit. It used Bounce so I switched out to Magenezone. It barely did any damage but then it used Flare Blitz which brought Magnezone to 6HP. I used Thunderbolt and got it down to a sliver of health. It went with Bounce so I healed up during that turn. It decided to go with Flare Blitz again and this time Magnezone survived with 5HP but the recoil made it commit suicide. Flint then went with Flareon so I used Torterra. Flareon went with Overheat and knocked out Torterra so I switched in Vaporeon. Surf brought it to the red but he healed it so after two more surfs it was beaten. Magmortar came out so I sent Magnezone in to allow Vaporeon to heal up. I used Blissey once Magnezone fainted but it wasn't doing much damge to it but I kept at it until Blissey fainted. It had done enough damage to where Vaporeon was able to beat it with Surf.

Lv53
    Lv53
    Lv54
    Lv53
    Lv53
    Lv53

lol @ barry and that girl having an orgasm about the magma stone. Wtf does that do anyway.

Anyways, my team is pretty stacked right now. The sandstorm was brutal IMO.

Staravia lvl 60
    Gyrarados lvl 61
    Lucario lvl 61
    Rapidash lvl 61
    Luxray lvl 63
    Torterra lvl 66
    i think it controls heatran, according to some dude in a house somewhere, i could be and probably am wrong. but whatevs, heatran will come with me anyway. but buck will always know i appreciated her help so much. she's a top gal.

Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    I was playing my Diamond version before to see if i could try to catch Heatran so i could transfer it to my Pokemon White game. I have no trouble catching it really, but i just saved before it and i'm trying to get a good nature for it. I'm not to fused but i like to try.
    i'm saving this guy and cresselia for the end, when i have nothing left to do on diamond. which, it turns out, is some way away...

some natu are swarming today, so when i tried to find route 224, i realised that i have to take marley through that cave on the east side of the victory road cave... which is awesome, another stat trainer to level up pokes with! and she uses arcanine too; i love her.

additionally, there's also wayward cave to go explore, find some gibles and flash around in, and then when i've done all of that and the other stuff i have left to do, i can beat the elite 4 and cynthia with some sweet teams, and then that'll be that. but that's some way away!

i soft reseted my game a few times at backlot's mansion until bonsly was the one he was boasting about and then caught a sturdy one and a rock head one, so now i'm done with backlot until i want to find some more chanseys/porygons/eevees, and i explored the victory road before route 224 with marley a bit; i also checked the great marsh, but the only pokemon i'd still like from there, shroomish, won't poke his head out, annoyingly.

i wonder if you can soft reset for different swarms, like with backlot? i tried SRing for the great marsh, but that place does seem to have the same pokemon every day. that, or shroomish is really keen to avoid me.

Bought Platinum today. $hit is about to go down tonight.

Will post more details later. Having a tough decision on my starter.

Can I get Eevee before National Dex so I could get a Vapereon?

Bought Platinum today. $hit is about to go down tonight.

Will post more details later. Having a tough decision on my starter.

Can I get Eevee before National Dex so I could get a Vapereon?
    Eevee and its evolutions are a part of the Sinnoh Dex, and you get Eevee in Hearthome, I think. You gotta talk to Bebe.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Eevee and its evolutions are a part of the Sinnoh Dex, and you get Eevee in Hearthome, I think. You gotta talk to Bebe.
    She's a babe. <3

Quote Originally Posted by willsgb View Post
    i think it controls heatran, according to some dude in a house somewhere, i could be and probably am wrong. but whatevs, heatran will come with me anyway. but buck will always know i appreciated her help so much. she's a top gal.
    Buck is a guy... hahaha

Anyway, after I restarted Platinum, I've just reached route 3 and beat my Rival, after spending ages looking for a Jolly Magikarp. Now looking for a decent natured Zubat, such fun!
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

I decided it's much easier to only train 6 instead of however many I was training so I started over on Platinum. I wanted to train a froslass and a mothim because I've never trained a froslass and I've only trained a moth once on pearl. It took me 2 tries to breed a female snorunt and 3 tries to breed a male burmy. I named Froslass Kate and Burmy Jasper. I started with turtwig and named him Omega, got to jubilife, beat the kids in the school, got the poketch, beat Cj, my rival for the second time, caught a female abra which I'm going to use and named her Alice. got the rock smash hm, got to Oreburgh city, beat the trainers in the gym, and beat Roark after 2 trys >.> now I can tranfer over my burmy and froslass.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After obtaining a considerable amount of BPs in SoulSilver, I switched to Platinum to search for shards in the Underground. Not only did I get several shards, but evolutionary stones and fossils. It's a shame the Underground isn't in any games other than DPPt. I still needed a few more, so I repeatedly changed my DS' date and SRed at the Great Marsh to receive shards from the Ace Trainer there. I saved after I had enough.

About to go capture Heatran, then attempt to capture the roaming legendaries.

Platinum

Page 187 of 217 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast