Page 194 of 217 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 5405

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

With my new badge I headed back to the Eterna Forest and entered the Old Chateau and explored it looking for items. Once I was done I went into Team Galactic's Eterna Building and started beating grunts as I slowly made my way to the top floor to take on Jupiter. Prinplup beat her Zubat with Bubblebeam and then Vespiquen defeated Skuntank with a few Power Gem's. For getting Team Galactic out of town and saving some Pokemon I was rewarded a bicycle and an Egg for my troubles. I headed down the "Cycling Path" and headed into the grass underneath the bridge and captured my third team member, a Gligar. I went and got Earthquake from the secret entrance to the Wayward Cave and taught it to Gligar. Now that Gligar can take care of itself I used it against the trainers on the "Cycling Path" before taking a break.

Current Team
    Lv29
    Lv27
    Lv21
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

So I entered the cave and saw TG's leader again, forgot his name, amnesia is starting to kick in huh? Anyways we passed the cave and fought all trainers before and after that and got to Hearthome City. A buneary went against us, why do Buneary always get in trouble. First in eterna and now here? Well we met this awesome lad and she left us ;( We continued and healed and are now resting :P
    Team:
    Lv 26
    Lv 26
    Lv 26

We lost to Fantina, who kept getting crits on my pokemon. I got a Relaxed Eevee, which I don't know if I'll use it or not. Probably, into a Jolteon to be lolsy. But still, We're training, and playing Emerald. But mostly training. Team is the same as last post, but level 30. Eevee is level 22. Sorry, but I'm soooo tired (it's about 12:22 PM here)

Hmm, what have I done since the last time? Oh right, I left off in Veilstone last time. There, I had Murkrow own the whole gym, getting all OHKO, besides for one Meditite, who used Detect the first turn. Murkrow also almost single handily beat Maylene, only receiving help from Infernape with Lucario.
    Then I cleared the route between Veilstone - Pastoria and Pastoria - Hearthome. Used it as some training, since I kinda wanted to get my Pokémon to lvl 45 before challenging the gym. But in the end, I decided not to do so, and I just entered the gym with the levels they had at the time, 42/43ish. Luxray powned the gym, though I do believe that I had Infernape take out Quagsire, since it's part ground.
    Then I talked to some Galactic Grunt, since I wanted to know why he was dressed in such an awful way. But he ran like crazy, I guess he wasn't that confident. As I ran after him, I met my rival who challenged me. Though it was not much of a challenge, merely some training. So I kept following the grunt, and when we arrived at the lake, Cynthia appeared, asking me to cure the Psyduck at route 210. So I did, and then, she suddenly was there as well, giving me an Old Charm to deliver to the elder of Celestic town. So I did, and I received HM03 there, Surf. And it was at that point that I realised that I could already have gotten another of my team members, so right now, I'm in the process of catching one with a cool nature. After that it's training time, to lvl 50 with all of them... It's gonna take a while, but it'll be worth it.

Team:
    Level 45
    Level 45
    Level 45

In Jubilife City, we got the Poffin Case and went to make some Poffins. We made 5. We gave some to Aipom since he helped us cook. We went into the contests place and found our mom who gave us the Tuxedo. We also met the gym leader Fantina! We went into a contest with Aipom. On the visual part, we got about 8 hearts!! They love us XD In the dance part, we rocked, we missed one step only! On the first move of the last round, we performed to Dexter with Swift! We rocked! On the second we were the last to perform, and were lucky that nobody else performed to Jordan! I finished with 6 hearts! Afterwards, we were third and performed to Keira! We were lucky again that nobody else performed to Keira XD Last but not least we performed to Dexter again with Astonish! Luckily again, noone performed to Dexter haha. Then, the duel between Buizel, Bidoof, Cherubi and Aipom was over. We got all points possible haha, and won! Congrats Aipom, you deserved it!
    We rested, and team is the same as before!

Having recently defeated Roark, I decided to travel up to Floraroma (or however it's spelt) and put a stop to Team Plasma. Going up with only Tsunami (Prinplup) and Nuada (Zubat), I owned the waiting trainers with the (in my opinion) underlevelled bat, and proceeded up to the hayfever-hating town. I then proceeded out by the Valley Windworks and caught two new additions to my team: Taylowa the Buizel (my favourite party member) and Misao the Pachirisu (apparently awful, but I like her so far). It was about then that I discovered that Nuada was female, but decided to keep the nickname. Training Nuada, Taylowa and Misao (you may recognise this from Black Bird or my FireRed accounts) to level 11, I got the Windworks key after and entered it after 'owning' the grunt out front. Going inside, Taylowa and Nuada gained a level before I fought the commander person. I dealt with the Zubat with Misao (oddly, it didn't use Toxic, as I hear it has learnt), but it dealt a beating to the squirrel and forced me to switch to Tsunami so as not to lose EXP for the underlevelled squirrel. My overtraining paid off, and finally, with some difficulty, I defeated the commander. After, I trained each Pokemon to level 13, and quit.

My Team So Far:

Tsunami, level 17
    Nuada, level 13
    Taylowa, level 13
    Misao, level 13
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I have been on the route after the Cycling Road for like almost 4 or so days trying to train all my pokes to lv. 30. I would have been done by now, but I caught a male Burmy from a honey slathered tree and am training it.

With my new Mothim on the team, I realized I had 6 pokemon already, but no water type. So I decided to deposit Kadabra since I didn't use him too much anyway. I should be making my way to Hearthome City by tomorrow, since Mothim has Hidden Power Rock so I can beat the cyclists' Starly and Staravia pretty easily.

My team:
    Monferno lv. 30
    Onix lv. 30
    Pachirisu lv.30
    Golbat lv. 30
    Mothim lv.23

EDIT: Finally got everyone to lv. 30 and made my way to Hearthome City. Fought the trainers, and once I got into the city a Buneary ran into me. Its owner thanked me for stopping it and invited me to the Contest Hall. Once I got there my Mom was there and gave me a Tuxedo so I can look handsome if I participate in a Contest. Some woman in a purple dress with wild hair was in there, so I talked to her. Turns out she was the gym leader!

I had decided earlier I would "try" to solo the entire Gym with Golbat. I fought the first trainer and my Golbat grew one level and evolved into Crobat. I then easily sweeped the trainers and made it to Fantina.

Crobat vs Duskull:
    One Bite OHKOed it.

Crobat vs Mismagious:
    Bite sent it down to yellow health and luckly it flinched. Another Bite and it was down.

Crobat vs Haunter:
    Once again, Bite OHKOed.

lol, I beat her without taking a single hit. I saved right after getting the badge.

My Team:
    Monferno lv.31
    Pachirisu lv. 30
    Onix lv. 30
    Mothim lv. 30
    Crobat lv. 33
    Last edited by Master Leo; 3rd July 2012 at 3:38 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Gligar showed its strength by taking out most of the trainers between Oreburgh and Mt Coronet. Dawn approached me before I could enter the mountain and gave me some cool items and such. I only took a few steps inside the mountain before a strange man approached me and blabbered on and on and on....he finally left me alone and headed out of the mountain and skipped all the trainers I could and searched the grass for my fourth team member, Ralts. I captured one and beat the remaining trainers on this route before exploring Hearthome City. First I learned about Poffins and then I explored Amity Square with Prinplup. With that done I headed to the Contest Hall and met my mom there as well as Fantina, the gym leader. She told me to go to the gym, but I wasn't prepared for that so I headed back to the Wayward Cave and I began to make my way through the cave. There were tons of weak wild Pokemon which really helped Ralts out and Ralts evolved into Kirlia! I made my way to the end and met a little girl named Mira who asked me to help her get out of the cave.

Current Team
    Lv29
    Lv28
    Lv24
    Lv20

After beating Fantina, I made my way to Salaceon Town. Fought all the trainers on the way, including my rival, and eventually made it. I got the Defog HM and taught it to my Mothim. I then explored the pokemon graveyard and fought all the trainers inside. At the end I got a couple items from two nice old ladies.

I proceeded on my journey, and went North of the town to make my way to Veilstone City. Upon battling the trainers, my Monferno evolved into Infernape. I then went East, where it started raining pretty hard. I caught my final member and much needed water type here: Marill. I arrived in Veilstone City.

I headed straight to the gym after healing my team, but Dawn was there. She started talking to me and then some dude with a mask came out of the gym. Turns out he is the Gym Leader of Pastoria City and his name is Crasher Wake. He told us how good Maylene was and left, as did Dawn. I then entered the gym. Mothim beat all the karate dudes inside the gym with some powerful gusts. Next was Maylene.

Mothim vs Meditite:
    Gust was a OHKO.

Mothim vs Machoke:
    One Gust sent it to a little less than half HP, but it used Rock Tomb. I only had 1 HP left, so I used a Hyper Potion. Machoke used Strength. I was hoping I was still the faster one, but Machoke was faster now and took me out with another Rock Tomb.

Crobat vs Machoke:
    I sent out Crobat and won with Wing Attack.

Crobat vs Lucario:
    One word. HAX! I used Confuse Ray and Lucario hit itself 3 times in a row. I used Bite and it flinched, then I used Air Cutter and got a Critical Hit. I got the badge.

After obtaining the badge, Dawn told me that some Galactic grunts stole her Pokedex. I decided to help her get it back. We...I mean “I” easily beat them with Pachirisu's Discharge. Dawn got her Pokedex back and Looker showed up to investigate. I followed him inside where he showed me a Fly HM just lying out the ground. I taught it to Crobat. After that, I went South to make my way to Pastoria City. I decided to stay and train right below Veilstone though.

My Team:
    Infernape Lv. 38
    Onix Lv. 34
    Crobat Lv. 35
    Mothim Lv. 36
    Pachirisu Lv. 33
    Azumarill Lv. 23
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Ok I actually played today and finaally beat Fantina XD
    Best battle ever really!
    So I sent in Aipom who lost to Duskull, and then Shellos defeated Duskull!! Then I sent in Grotle, who almost lost to Mismagius but was recalled, while Mismagius had some HP left. I sent in Shellos who immediately lost and I sent in Aipom (who I had used a revive on). Aipom lost, and I sent in Grotle and again revived Aipom. Grotle lost and Aipom won with an Astonish + Critical hit. I finished with 5 HP. Then she sent in Haunter. I used Potions and Oran Berries while she uses Hypnosis, Sucker Punch and Confuse Ray. She almost always missed Sucker Punch, until she ran out of Sucker Punch's. Now she was spammin Confuse Ray and ran out of those while I used items on Aipom :P Then she started spamming Shadow Claw which wasn't effective, and I was asleep so I wasn't doing anything. Afterwards, I used an X Attack and an X Speed to improve Astonish, and after hitting myself in confusion, finally killed Haunter. I finished with 12 HP XD
    Team:
    Lv 26
    Lv 27
    Lv 27

Platinum
    So I picked up Platinum a few weeks ago and started a new game today. Professor Rowan introduced me into the world of Pokemon and asked me my gender. I picked Male because I am one and named myself Nick. My rival was introduced and I named him Colin, because my best friend is crazy like him! XD I woke in my bedroom which a computer, bookshelf, TV, and Wii...pretty nice! Colin comes rushing in and says that he will fine me or something like that...I shrug it off and proceed downstairs where my Mom is waiting. I try to leave but she stops and tells me how dangerous the grass is...because grass is so dangerous....>.> So I go to Colin's house, he runs into me, and then tells me he forgot something...clumsy Colin...(We call him that IRL) I go see him, then he tells me to meet him near the exit to our town. I go to the exit to find him wanting to go into the grass without a Pokemon...such a carefree and risk taking person...I try to warn him as usual, but he doesn't listen. We start to go, but Professor Rowan stops us. He asks us what we're doing and I stay quite while Colin explains everything because he is an honest person. Rowan asks us if we love Pokemon...twice... we say OF COURSE! Rowan thinks for a sec, but Colin explains our mistakes and Rowan says OK. Dawn comes with the suitcase and questions us like my friend Erin would, so let's call Dawn, Erin. We get to choose, but Colin's lets me go first. I pick...
    To be continued!

Names
    Lucas = Nick
    Barry = Colin
    Dawn = Erin

I decided to try another nuzlock run on my platinum version. I named myself Lizzy and my rivcal Locke. I'm at the cave before Oreburgh and I've already lost 2members of my team. a bidoof and a shinx. I had to release a shinx also because I forgot to nick name it >.> here is my current team:

Angie the Piplup ( got a female on the first try ^^)
    Dory the bidoof
    Melinda the Starly

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Just started a new game on Platinum since I'm kinda getting tired of White (been filling Pokedex, almost done). I chose Piplup, who I also chose on my first playthrough, this'll be my fourth playthrough. I did the usual stuff up until you learn how to catch Pokemon and saved.

I'm going to use Pokemon I've never really used much on this playthrough.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Dory the bidoof was lost as well as Kovu the shinx. I ended up catching a new bidoof and shinx. I also caught Dimentio the abra and a zubat which I forgot those guys names >.> Now I'm in Oreburgh city and need to beat the trainers and train everyone to lv 14. I'm training them higher since this is a nuzlock run.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I spent some time with Mira in Wayward Cave training up Kirlia, but I found out that Kirlia is really weak. Once we made it to the exit I headed back to Hearthome City and went to the gym. Gligar's Faint Attack helped out a lot against all of the ghost types that the trainers used, while Kirlia kept fainting. I made one final heal run and then I challenged Fantina. She started with Duskull which was taken out by 2 Faint Attack's from Gligar. Then she sent out Mismagius so I went with Vespiquen and ate its Sitrus Berry with Bug Bite. Vespiquen held its own for a little while but was taken out by Shadow Ball so Prinplup came in and delivered the finishing blow with Bubblebeam. Kirlia came out against her final Pokemon, Haunter and was defeated by a critical hit Shadow Claw. Gligar was sent back out and used Faint Attack to defeat her final Pokemon. I got my third badge and left the gym. I healed and then challenged my rival in the gate by Hearthome. Prinplup beat Staravia, Vespiquen defeated Grotle, Gligar knocked out Ponyta, and then Kirlia beat Buizel. I saved after the battle.

Current Team
    Lv30
    Lv28
    Lv29
    Lv27

Still training nuzlock team for the first gym. I remembered now my new shinx name is Leroy and my new bidoof's name is Tink. I also forgot that I caught a psyduck in the cave and named him Jazz. I know he's not a rabbit but I couldn't think of anything else XD

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Continuing from where I left off yesterday... I did everything in Jubilife City, such as talking to Looker, get the Poketch, fight the trainers in the school, then I went north and caught a Budew and trained it vs. Magikarps until it could hold its own vs. trainers. I made my way out of the city and ran into Barry. I battled him, which actually took a little while because his Turtwig kept using Withdraw vs. my Piplup. After the battle, I made my way to the Oreburgh Gate, beat the trainers there with Budew, and even caught a Zubat. Once in Oreburgh City, I went over to the gym to see why Barry was standing in front of it. Apparently the gym leader was down in the mine just south of the city. So that's where I went. In the mine, I trained my Pokemon some more and then battled the trainers. After that I talked to Roark and headed back north to the city.

Then I went into the gym, easily beat the trainers there with Piplup. Then there was only one person left in the gym to battle, and that was Roark himself. Piplup made easy work of his Geodude and Onix, but got OHKO'd vs. Cranidos and so did my other 2 Pokemon. SO... now I'm about to level up Piplup one more time so he'll evolve, and I'll train my Budew up another level or two. THEN I'll be ready for the gym.

Ok, I taught Piplup Peck and evolved him into Prinplup, and taught him Metal Claw. NOW it's time for the gym!

Prinplup lvl 16
    Budew lvl 14
    Zubat lvl 10
    Last edited by ebevan91; 12th July 2012 at 12:37 AM.

I finally got everyone to lv 14 minus Dimentio because he's so hard to level up and took on Roark. It went well until his stupid cranidos got a critical and killed Jazz ..> So after the m,atch Ben my zubat replaced him on the team. From now on though my pokemon wont be swapped out because of criticals because it's too random.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Right so I went to the Valley Windworks and beat the Grunts there but I can't beat the boss. So I went out to train some more. I'd really like to evolve Budew sometime soon but it's kinda hard evolving it so early in the game.

Prinplup lvl 18
    Budew lvl 16
    Zubat lvl 14

This was much easier on a previous playthrough when Monferno was in his upper 20s by the time I got to this point lol. I had Infernape by the time I got out of the 3rd gym lol.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 13th July 2012 at 1:28 AM.

I got to Floraroma town. I also beat the galactic grunts and caught a shellos which I named Gary. Haven't lost anyone yet here. Current team:

Ben the zubat lv 10
    Dementio the abra lv 14
    Melinda the staravia lv 15
    Leroy the luxio lv 15
    Tink the bidoof lv 14
    Angie the piplup lv 14

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Well after beating the boss at Valley Windworks, I headed to Eterna Forest, battled all of the trainers along the way and in the forest with some hot chick named Cheryl. One I arrived at Eterna City, I went to the underground in order to find a fossil, and it was the Skull Fossil that I found. I also found a few Heart Scales and even a Fire Stone under there. I went back to the surface, went to Oreburgh to revive the fossil into Cranidos.

After that, I went back to Eterna City and battled the trainers in the gym and the gym leader. I used Zubat mostly in the gym battle, and after the battle, he evolved into Golbat. I still haven't evolved Budew yet but I'm working on it. It's hard to get happiness up so fast so early in the game. After the gym, I went to the Galactic building and battled everyone in there. Then I went to the bike shop, received an egg from Cynthia along the way, and got my bike. Now I'm going to ride my bike back and forth with Budew holding the Soothe Bell.

Lvl 18 Budew
    Lvl 21 Cranidos
    Lvl 22 Golbat
    Lvl 23 Prinplup

I continued my trip to be the best of them all, and we found Drummer, our rival, at the gate! Aipom beat Staravia and Roselia, Monferno. Then Grotle finished Buizel. I know it's not a lot, but after this I was pretty tired so I stopped playing :/
    Team:
    Lv 28
    Lv 28
    Lv 28

Alright, I finally evolved Budew. I evolved her after arriving at Hearthome City. I made a poffin or 2, and fed them to her, then battled and she evolved. Then I challenged the city's gym and got the badge. The battle with Fantina's Haunter was kinda funny. I sent out my new Eevee and just kept trolling it with Sand Attack and Growl until its stats couldn't lower anymore, then switched out to Prinplup and finished him off. Then the battle was over.

Prinplup lvl 27
    Golbat lvl 25
    Cranidos lvl 25
    Roselia lvl 25

Sweeeeet my Cranidos evolved and so did my Golbat! I feel like I'm cheating now. This Rampardos's attack stat is ridiculous. Too bad I don't have one with the no-recoil ability. Take down does massive damage. Now I'm in the Veilstone Gym, using my new Crobat. However I'll switch to Prinplup and just keep using Peck throughout the gym.

Prinplup lvl 30
    Crobat lvl 29
    Rampardos lvl 30
    Roselia lvl 27

Time to level up Roselia and find another Pokemon. Thinking about a fire type or fighting type. I need something that'll help with the Steel type gym and none of my current Pokemon will make it through that gym.

My 6th slot will be Gible/Gabite/Garchomp.

I did even MORE training last night with the Vs. Seeker and the guy with the Happiny on Route 210 I think? The one north of Solaceon Town, my Prinplup evolved into Empoleon. So now I need to level up the rest... I think I'm going to capture a Ralts and evolve it into Kirlia, then into Gallade next. He'll be of much help in the Steel and Ice gyms. Then for the 8th gym the Gabite I'll have should be good enough.

Empoleon lvl 36
    Crobat lvl 30
    Rampardos lvl 30
    Roselia lvl 30
    Last edited by ebevan91; 14th July 2012 at 6:25 PM.

So after a little training, I decided to go to Pastoria City. I battled all the trainers along the way and finally made it. After healing my pokemon I went straight for the gym, but my rival stopped me. It was an easy battle. Pachirisu beat Staravia and Prinplup, Crobat beat Roselia, and Azumarill beat Ponyta.

I had decided I would try to sweep the entire gym with Pachirisu, but it didnt go as planned. I beat all the trainers in the gym with Pachi but Crasher Wake was a different story...

Pachirisu vs Gyarados:
    I used Discharge and Gyarados was in red health. It used Waterfall which only took out about 1/2 my HP. I used Discharge again because I knew Wake was going to use a potion. Before I could deal the finishing blow, he switched to Quagsire (NOOOOO!). I then switched to Crobat who dodged its Mud Bomb.

Crobat vs Quagsire:
    I had no idea Quagsire had Rock Tomb, so the match was harder than I thought it would be. I used like 2 Wing Attacks, 2 Bites, and Fly to win with only 12 HP left.

Pachirisu vs Floatzel:
    It used Crunch, which took about 1/2 my HP and I used Discharge which took out a liitle more than half of its HP. It then killed me with a critical hit Aqua Jet.

Crobat vs Floatzel:
    Hit it with Confuse Ray since Crobat only had 12 HP left. Floatzel killed me with Brine.

Pachirisu vs Floatzel:
    I used a Max Revive and Pachi and sent him out. Floatzel used Aqua Jet and I used Disharge. Floatzel was finally down.

Pachirisu vs Gyarados:
    Gyarados was in the red, but I knew another potion was coming, so I used Charm. Gyara was back to fulk health so I used Discharge, which STILL didnt kill it and it killed me with a critical hit Waterfall –_–.

Azumarill vs Gyarados:
    Finally beat it with Rollout. I got the badge.

After exiting the gym, my rival told me and Wake that Team Galactic was causing trouble at the Great Marsh. We went to check it out and it seemed that a Galactic Grunt had set off a bomb! Wake told me to follow the grunt while my rival stayed behind. I caught up with him and battled him. Easy win. Afterwards, Cynthia came and gave me the SecretPotion to cure the Psyduck North of Solaceon and an Old Charm to give to her Grandma.

I flew to Solaceon via Crobat, went North and cured the Psyduck. I battled all the trainers along the route and my Azumarill was really showing its worth on my team . I made it to the next little town and met Cynthia's grandma. She told me a strange man was in front of the Ruins. Team Galatic. I easily beat him. Granny invited me into the Ruins where I saw the drawing. Cyrus came in and told us he wanted to create a new world. So I just decided to battle him:

Infernape vs Sneasal:
    Mach Punch OHKOed

Azumarill vs Golbat:
    Won with some Rollouts.

Onix vs Murkrow:
    My Onix lost to his freaking Murkrow! I cannot wait until I get a Metal Coat....Pachi ended up taking it out. I saved after the battle.

My Team:
    Infernape Lv. 42
    Pachirisu Lv. 38
    Mothim Lv. 38
    Crobat Lv. 37
    Onix Lv. 36
    Azumarill Lv. 35
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Well I kept going training against all them trainers, until something unexpected happened. Our Shellos, that little Pokemon that loved to flirt with Grotle, evolved in a battle with Aipom to Gastrodon, a powerhouse that does not love Grotle haha :-D
    Well yeah we battled all trainers and saw this huge tower. We entered and it apparently it was a Pokemon cemetery :/ My Pokemon did not like to be there, but we still went to the top just to pay tribute to them. I left and arrived in Solaceon, where Drummer our rival told us about Seals. I went to the newspaper place, and they asked for a Shellos!!!! Right after I had evolved mine >.< Oh well. We put Budew and Psyduck in the day care and received the Day Care Poketch App. We went to visit the Solaceon Ruins after. We received the seal case and some seals before we entered the ruins. We stopped for the day and saved.
    Team:
    Lv 29
    Lv 30
    Lv 29

Page 194 of 217 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast