Page 195 of 217 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 5405

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Well I headed south to Pastoria City and along the way I captured a Houndour, female, level 28. I trained it vs. the Psychics and the Vs. Seeker until it learned Fire Fang at level 30, then I evolved it. After arriving at Pastoria City, I went to the move tutor house and re-learned some moves, such as Swords Dance for Empoleon, Cross Poison for Crobat, and Grasswhistle for Roselia. I'm also going to teach Houndoom Thunder Fang.

Then I went to the gym, easily beat my rival, then went inside. Handled the trainers there with Roselia, then the gym battle... it really pissed me off but I won. 2 of his Pokemon didn't even give me Exp. because mine fainted as well.

Vs. Gyrados... he killed my Roselia and Gyrados fainted due to poison. No EXP gained.

Vs. Quagsire... I beat it with Crobat I believe. Empoleon fainted due to Mud Shot and loss of speed.

Vs. Floatzel... I sent out Rampardos after Crobat fainted since Floatzel was already in the orange health, because it was all I had except Houndoom, and Houndoom would've easily lost. Floatzel used Aqua Jet and brought Rampardos down to low health, but I had chosen Take down before that, so Rampardos and Floatzel both fainted. No EXP gained there either.

Lvl 37 Empoleon
    Lvl 37 Roselia
    Lvl 34 Crobat
    Lvl 34 Rampardos
    Lvl 31 Houndoom (gonna train it some more now)
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I entered the ruins and did all I could do there except capture Unown and left. I headed North and battled all the trainers there, good training. While going to Veilstone City my Grotle evolved into Torterra, and we defeated al the trainers on that route.
    Before entering Veilstone City we realized Aipom was close to evolving and so we trained him and he learned Double Hit, and evolved into an Ambipom!! We went to Veilstone City and met up with Dawn there. We were talking and saw Crasher Wake, the fifth gym leader. I must say I absolutely love the song for this city. We received a Porygon but boxed it. We received the Coin Case too. We entered the gym after. Damn this is gonna be tough, the only decent attack against fighters is our Gastrodon's Hidden Power (Psychic) :/ We defeated trainer after trainer. We finally battled Maylene. Torterra defeated Meditite, Lucario too and then Gastrodon defeated Machoke. We saved and stopped for a while
    Team:
    Lv 33
    Lv 33
    Lv 33

After beating Cyrus in Celestic Town, I decided to beat the trainers below Pastoria City. All easy wins. My Onix was really making me frustrated beause its attack strength was horrible. I decided to box him even though I had him since the first gym. I also decided to box Mothim since Crobat was stealing its thunder. I then put Ralts in my team to be trained.

When that was done, I made my way to Canalave City. Once there, my rival challenged me. Pachi beat Staraptor, Azumarill beat Rapidash, Crobat beat Roserade, and Infernape beat Empoleon. After the battle he said I should go train at Iron Mountain. So I did . When I got there, I met a guy dressed in all blue. He told me too meet up with him. After some trainer battles, I found him where we teamed up and kicked major tail. He had a Lucario (which will be my last member once I get the Riolu egg) that used Force Palm a lot. I decided to train my pokes here for now.

My Team:
    Infernape Lv. 46
    Azumarill Lv. 42
    Crobat Lv. 41
    Pachirisu Lv. 40
    Gardevoir Lv. 30

@Ebevan91: I have this pressure to not let you pass me for some reason . But anyway, Crobats FTW!
    Last edited by Master Leo; 17th July 2012 at 7:48 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I opened my Platinum file again after leaving it for some time. I went to the Top Trainer Cafe, and fought Gardenia, Wake, Candice and Mira there. After that I went to the villa to buy some more stuff. I bought the Bookshelf and Rowan came visiting and gave me a few books.

After that, I decided to try the E4. The post-National Pokedex E4 on Platinum is much harder than in Heart Gold, which is both nice and annoying since my team on Heart Gold is higher leveled than my team in Platinum. Like, Lucian's team is roughly on par with Lance (with their highest level 75).

Anyway. The E4 wasn't really hard, but I did get into a few troubles. I knew Cynthia's Garchomp would decimate my team, so I took time to set up. While Spiritomb was out, I used Gliscor to Swords Dance three times and healed. After that it was pretty much Earthquake slaughter. And my Gliscor was faster than Garchomp albeit being 4 levels lower. But I'm not complaining

I continued east of Hearthome and battled a lot of trainers until I made it to Solaceon Town. I didn't do much there except explore the Solaceon Ruins and get Defog. I taught it to a random Staravia I captured and then I climbed up the Lost Tower and battled more trainers until I reached the top. I deemed Solaceon done at that point so I headed north and battled more people near a little cafe where I stopped and picked up some Moomoo Milk. After battling a trainer with a Munchlax in the cafe Kirlia reached Lv30 and began to evolve but some mysterious force stopped it for some odd reason. Weird. I continued through a rainy route and had to battle more trainers until I finally reached Veilstone City. I healed my party and went into a small house north of the Pokemon Center and picked up my 5th team member, Porygon!

Current Team
    Lv32
    Lv31
    Lv31
    Lv30
    Lv25
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I beat Fantina, in a deadly stall war against Bronzor. We trained a bit and we're trying to catch a Spiritomb. It's taking ages!

After some needed training, I got the Riolu egg from Riley and exited Iron Mountain. When I got back to Canalave City. I took a quick Fly to the Ironworks to get the Flamethrower TM so Infernape would have a stronger fire type move.

I decided to hatch the egg before I took the gym challenge. After some cycling, a lonely natured Riolu hatched . I slapped my EXP Share on it and went inside the gym. Infernape and Azumarill owned every trainer inside. Then it was time for Byron:

Infernape vs Magneton:
    Flamethrower OHKOed it.

Azumarill vs Steelix:
    One Surf put Steelix in red health. Then Azumarill took an Earthquake like a boss. Byron used a full restore, but another Surf beat Steelix.

Gardevoir vs Bastiodon:
    I used Calm Mind to start and it used Metal Burst. I then used Double Team which made it miss Stone Edge. I used Calm Mind again and it used Metal Burst again. I then used Magical Leaf, which did decent damage, but Bastiodon's Stone Edge hit this time. I was in the red, but luckily got a critical hit Magical Leaf to win it. I got the badge.

After exiting, my rival told me too come to the library. Once there, Rowan told me, Dawn, and my rival of the 3 mirage pokemon. He told us to investigate the lakes where these pokemon lived. Suddenly there was a BOOOOOM. We went outside where a sailor told us there was an explosion at the lake I was assigned (typical). I went to check it out and there were Magikarp everywhere! I fought the grunts and easily beat commander Saturn. After that I went to check out the lake Dawn was assigned, but there were Galactic members there too. Dawn said the couldnt beat commander Mars, so I had to pick up the slack. I owned Mars....and saved after the battle.

My Team:
    Infernape Lv. 47
    Azumarill Lv. 43
    Crobat Lv. 43
    Pachirisu Lv. 41
    Gardevoir Lv. 40
    Riolu Lv. 28
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I headed back to the route west of Veilstone and rebattled some trainers in an effort to level up Porygon. I got bored of that quickly so I decided just to charge straight to the gym. Dawn was waiting for me in front of the gym so I assume she was there to cheer me on. The Karate Quads didn't pose much of a threat to Vespiquen and Kirlia (who is finally beginning to pull its weight). Once I punched my way through the gym and found Maylene I began the 4th gym battle!

She started with Meditite while I used Vespiquen. Sounds like an easy victory right? Wrong. Meditite knocked out Vespiquen with 2 Rock Tomb's. Fortunately Gust had done a lot of damage so Prinplup won with Brine (A move I have never used before). Gligar came out against Lucario and won with 2 Earthquakes while Kirlia won the battle for me by using Psychic against her Machoke. I got my badge and left only to find Dawn again. She said someone stole her Pokedex so I had Porygon team up with her Clefairy to take on two Galactic grunts. Once we won Looker showed up and took me into the warehouse but it was blocked off from the inside. I did manage to score Fly out of the trip though. Before taking my break I attached the Up-Grade to Porygon. I wonder why???

Current Team
    Lv33
    Lv32
    Lv32
    Lv31
    Lv30

So, I had evolved my Aquill into Empoleon. I made my way over to Canalave City, and headed to the PokéCenter. I healed up, and headed to the bridge to challenge Barry. Budew beat Torterra and Floatzel, Aquill beat Staraptor, Chateaux beat something (I can't recall!).

He suggested me to go to Iron Island, which was a great idea. I was going to do so anyway, but I was soon training with Riley. I ended up training all but Neslug up to Level 37/38. I am currently near the exit on Iron Island. (Sorta copying DrummerDude's format =P)

Current Team
    Lv37 - Aquill
    Lv37 - No NN
    Lv37 - No NN
    Lv38 - Chateaux
    Lv38 - No NN
    Lv36 - Neslug
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

Continuing training everyone to battle Mars. Melinda, my staravia bit the dust so now I have to train Trixie, my machop instead. Tink, my bidoof, and Dimentio my abra evolved finally.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Before I continued on with the adventure I traded Porygon so I could evolve it into Porygon2! Then I headed south and battled a couple of trainers before finding a Razor Fang. I just happened to be playing in the evening so I went ahead and evolved Gligar into Gliscor! After the evolution I skipped the rest of the trainers and headed through the small resort until I arrived in Pastoria City. I headed out the south exit and walked in some mud until I found a Dawn Stone which I immediately used to evolve Kirlia into Gallade! The move tutor was my next destination and he taught Gallade Night Slash and Leaf Blade. I battled the fishermen and inner tube kids before heading back through the resort to battle the trainers I had skipped with my new evolutions. The last thing I did was battle the trainers in the restaurant last night and this morning for experience.

Current Team
    Lv35
    Lv33
    Lv34
    Lv33
    Lv34

I ran out of patience for my zuzlocke run and stated over. Chose piplup, named him Ramone, caught a male shinx, named him Dash, got my first badge, sent over a jirachi I had on my other platinum to be my 3rd part member, beat Mars, got through eterna forest, got the friendship checker, beat the trainers in the gym, beat Gardenia, beat the galactic grunts, beat Jupitor, got the togepi egg, got down cycling road, got through both sides of wayward cave, got through mt. coronet, got a female eevee after about 20 tries >.> Named her Flora, beat some of the trainers in the gym so that she would be really close to gaining a level then went back to eterna forest and evolved her. She is my 4th team member, Now I'm about to beat Fantina.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After Maylene we saw Dawn and she told us about her Pokedex which was stolen by TG. I went to help her out and we defeated TG, and Looker showed up. Dawn left and Looker and I went in the house those grunts were guarding. We found HM Fly there. After that I went south and fought all them trainers, which was a pretty decent training. We got to the Villa part and we battled all the trainers in the restaurant. Then we kept going to Pastoria City and fough most trainers before that. We arrived and went directly to the Safari Zone, hoping to find our fourth team member! I wonder who it will be...
    Team:
    "Leafwiggy" Lv 36
    "Flirt" Lv 36
    "Handy" Lv 36

My team progressed upwards, skipping Solaceon Town altogether. We trained on the routes, and eventually Bronzor evolved into Bronzong! (*NOTE* Munchlax is a pain to take out) we then continued on- a new member for the team was required, as my team was slightly overlevelled (we're on par with nearly half of Drummerdudes team and we're further behind). This monstrosity of which I hunted for has one name- Lickitung! I saved after catching it (it has the WORST Moveset ever!)

TEAM:
    Level 33
    Level 33
    Level 20

I recently came out from the Distortion World, and battled through Route 222. I looked at my team after I got to Sunnyshore, and decided to train them all to Level 46 before the gym. It took the two Ace Trainers before Veilstone and some Trainer's Gyarados to do so, but it worked. Volkner was fun, and Neslug was definitely my best member for the job. I had little trouble, and I saved not so long afterwards. Short Update, but I am ahead of everyone recently posted, I think.

Current Team : Platinum Version

LV47
    LV46
    LV47
    LV46
    LV47
    LV47

P.S Remind me to evolve Machoke into Machamp!

I finally found it, a Skorupi! I called it Scorpio since it's my zodiac symbol. Anyways, we gave it the Exp. Share and battled the trainers we missed before. We then went to the gym and before that, Drummer appeared. We battled and I won.

Then it was Wake's time! Torterra pwned all the trainers. When it got to Wake... Oh boy... We defeated Gyarados with Torterra, but lost to Floatzel... Stupid Ice Fang! Then that thing killed our Skorupi :/ We called Ambipom and it managed to take it out!! Then with 12 HP Ambipom defeated Quagsire!! Hurray!

We left the gym and Drummer told us about a TG grunt and a bomb. Wake showed up and we all went to the Great Marsh and heard a bomb. Then a TG grunt appeared and ran. Wake went in the Marsh, Drummer stayed there protecting and I went after the grunt. He kept running away. We found Looker who started chasing with us. We finally found him and he said he'd battle us. We won. He ran away and Cynthia appeared. She gave us the Secret Potion for the Psyduck, and we left.

We used the SecretPotion and the Psyduck ran away. Our Pelipper (HM slave) used Defog after and we went through all trainers, until we got to Celestic Town. We stopped and saved.

Team:
    Lv 39
    Lv 36
    Lv 38
    Lv 35

I'm currently in Celestic Town, after a wild morning of training. We evolved Lickitung during our battles before Maylene, with Bronzong and Monferno ripping the opponents apart. We then trekked to Pastoria, and like TheSirperas, caught my 4th member in the Great Marsh. My member was Tangela though. We beat Barry and beat Crasher Wake. Tangela evolved. I've caught 2 other members for the team, but they aren't going to be members now. They were Octillery and Swablu. I arrived in Celestic Town and saved.

Team:
    Infernape, level 36
    Bronzong, level 36
    Tangrowth, level 35
    Lickylicky, level 36

In Celestic Town we met Cynthia's grandmother and we saw a TG grunt. We battled him and he left. We entered the ruins and after a while TG's leader came. We battled and he left again. After we learned more about Sinnoh and received Surf. We flew to Jubilife City and surfed to Canavale. There we battled Drummer and won. We went to the Iron Island and met Riley, a trainer there. Our Skorupi evolved there. We cleared the Cave and battled some TG grunts. We went back to Canavale and battled the gym. Gastrodon defeated every Pokemon there. Then Drummer told us to go to the library. We did and there was Dawn, Drummer and Prof Rowan. Prof Rowan told us about the three lakes and Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie. He asked us to go to each lake, but suddenly, an Earthquake happened. We left and realized it wasn't an earthquake, but a bomb in one of the lakes. I went to the lake we were asked to go to and saw many TG grunts there. We battled them all and entered a cave. There was a TG commander there, Saturn. We defeated him. Then we went to the Lake near our home city. There there were more TG grunts and we defeated them and helped Dawn defeat Mars. Then Prof Rowan asked us to go to the lake Drummer went to, near Snowpoint. We did. On route 206 we met a Pokemon! It was a female Snorunt. We caught it and called it Santas Bud. Once we did that, Snorunt grabbed our Dawn Stone. She evolved into a Froslass!! We stopped and saved.
    Team:
    Lv 42
    Lv 43
    Lv 42
    Lv 44
    Lv 33

I beatFantina, got the defog hm, beat the trainers in the lost tower, beat the trainers in the cafe, beat the trainers on the route leading to Veilstone and am now in Veilstone.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Small Update, but I have finally evolved my Machoke into a Machamp. It should be fun to use.

I beat the trainers in the gym and beat Mayleane. She wasn't to hard with just Dash, jirachi, and Ramone using growl on her lucario. Now to catch my 5th team member =D

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

When I went to the Pastoria Gym my rival confronted me but he was a pushover as usual. Once I entered the gym and saw all the water I realized that Gallade has the only move good against water types so I taught my Porygon2 Shock Wave. Thanks to Shock Wave and Leaf Blade I was able to get through the gym with ease. Crasher Wake stood at the back of the gym and once I reached him we began the battle for the badge! Porygon2's Shock Wave took out Gyarados with a OHKO and then Gallade's Leaf Blade was also a OHKO!! I got cocky and tried out Gliscor against his Floatzel and actually almost won before being knocked out by Aqua Jet, but my newly evolved Empoleon was able to win with Metal Claw. As I exited the gym I was ambushed by my rival talking about a weird guy at the Great Marsh so when we went to investigate...BOOM! For some reason I had to chase the weird guy and even though I defeated him I still let him get away.

Cynthia showed up (a few seconds too late.................curious) and gave me a Secret Potion to use on some Psyduck. Once I used it she showed up again (curious) and gave me an Old Charm. So I had to trek through some thick fog just to be her delivery boy. After battling everyone I got to Celestic Town. The old hag wouldn't except the charm because a Galactic Grunt was causing trouble so I took care of him for her. Before I could give her the charm Cyrus appeared and challenged me for disagreeing with him but Vespiquen performed admirably and won. After getting Surf Cynthia showed up (CURIOUS!!!!!!!!!) and told me to go to Canalave City but first I went to the Fuego Ironworks and then to the routes west of Pastoria for training before taking a break.

Current Team
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Lv39

Man, I haven't played in a week or two.

After I left the lake Dawn was assigned, I went to check on my rival at Lake Aucity. I went through Mt. Coronet, and found myself in a very harsh blizzard. I decided to catch a Snorunt since it was night, and evolve it into Froslass since I never used one before. I still managed to beat some trainers, but little Pachi was struggling. Actually, she has been a lot lately . When I was almost at Snowpoint City, I saw my rival on top of a cliff. He told me I would have to beat the Gym Leader so I could use Rock Climb.

When I got to Snowpoint City, I went to the Pokecenter first. I hesitantly deposited my long time member Pachi for Snorunt. I used the Dawn Stone on her and she evolved into Froslass . I put my EXP Share on her and then went to the gym. Infernape wiped the floor with the trainers, but then it was time for Candice:

Infernape vs Sneasal:
    Mach Punch OHKOed

Infernape vs Piloswine, Froslass, and Abomasnow:
    Flamethrower OHKOed all three.

After getting the badge, I went to Lake Aucity. My rival had lost to Commander Jupiter by the time I got there. He went full 2nd Gen Rival on me and started talking about how he HAD to get stronger. I then went to the Galactic Hideout in Vielstone City. Looker and I went the back way through the warehouse. My Froslass kicked major butt dispite being like 6 levels below all the grunts pokemon. I got the Galactic key and heard Cyrus' speech to Team Galactic about making a new world. After the speech was over, I proceeded through the Hideout. Close to the end, I found Cyrus and battled him:

Infernape vs Sneasal:
    Mach Punch OHKOed.

Infernape vs Honchcrow:
    Critical hit Flamethrower OHKOed.

Froslass vs Crobat:
    Two Ice Fangs KOed it.

After the battle, he gave me the Master Ball and I went to release the 3 Mirage Pokemon. In front of the switch was Commander Saturn. I easily defeated him and released Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie from there pods. I saved after.

My Team:
    Infernape Lv. 49
    Crobat Lv. 42
    Froslass Lv. 42
    Gardevoir Lv. 43
    Azumarill Lv. 43
    Riolu Lv. 37
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I caught my 5th team member, a female Houndour named Dixie, got to the resort, beat all thhe trainers in the restaurant, got the items on the beach, got to Pastoria, caught after many times of trying my 6th and final team member, a female speed boost yanma named Flitter. I hate catching yanmas because every time I use one ball and it doesn't work and then they run away >.> I also caught 4 other pokemon so that I can get the poketch app. Finally I taught Dixie thunder fang and Flora razor leaf which is so much better than bullet seed XD

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I went ahead and took on the water routes and the Pal Park route that are south of Sandgem Town because I figured more training couldn't hurt. When I finished there I headed to Canalave City and had a quick battle with the rival before heading to the gym. Gliscor and Empoleon had an easy time against the trainers of the gym. Once I had rode the panels to the top I challenged Byron. Gliscor defeated Magneton with Earthquake while Empoleon beat Steelix and Bastiodon with Surf. When I exited the gym my rival told me to head to the Library, so I did. Professor Rowan gave a speech and told us to search the lakes for mystery Pokemon. Before we could leave there was a huge explosion at Lake Valor. I headed there and once I reached the entrance to the Lake I took a break.

Current Team
    Lv42
    Lv42
    Lv41
    Lv42
    Lv42

Page 195 of 217 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast