Page 2 of 212 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

People, I said "Do not post unless you have a paragraph's (for this case, four good sentences) worth of information. We don't need separate posts for every little detail."

This isn't that hard. ^^;
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

I went on GameFAQs to find an item guide and got all the items I could/wanted. Tried out the Battle Tower for the first time, too. Then I went underground. I got tons of stuff: water stones, leaf stones, everstones, a couple plates [Stone, Icicle, and Earth I believe], heart scales, shards, a couple rare bones..I don't know what to do with it all XD! I trained up my shiny Shinx some more, debating whether or not to evolve him. I'm now off to check what today's swarm is and do some chaining.
    my shinies! [not for trade]
    x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x3

trading info!

I tend to disappear off this site from time to time due to school, work, etc. if you wish to trade with me, I'd suggest contacting me through myspace, AIM, or e-mail. =]

Im currently chaining dunsparce and im at 11. before that i chained kriketune (broke on 21), started training my slowking again and it's on lv74, went into the battle tower and i lost before so now i started again and won easy. and had enough to buy a power item so i bought power weight

3DS FC: 2079 7205 0738

Recently, I am finishing up on my competative team that I have already started. I just got Leftovers and Choice band out of a trade so now Im doing farely well for myself.

Pearl: Still in iron mountain training with Riley, i think ive killed her Lucario a hundred times with Surf. Empoleon at Lvl 66, Staravia at Lvl 30 and Graveler is still on the same Lvl. I am planning to get both Staravia and Graveler to Lvl 34 and im also looking for Shinies in Iron Mountain. question: Can you still see shinies in the wild if you are in a double battle?
    Pokeradar shines: 21/4/08 27/5/08

Random shinies: 28/4/08

Just finished the Iron Island and got my Riolu Egg. I plan to name him Command. In completion of the Island, Vasquez became level 35 and Soap became level 37.

So going to EV Train that one. :P

The Prevolve League! Join today!

Somebody traded me a male Combee on GTS and it only took seven eggs to get a female. : D Now I have a few unhatched Combee eggs in the PC. She's lax-natured and I'm not sure if I'm going to EV-train her or just level her up like crazy... She has better defenses than the rest of her stats, which is obviously good for a Vespiquen.

hatched like 15 munchlax eggs which take forever and still don'y have the right nature...

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Talked to Rowan, Dawn, and Church (Rival) about Team Galactic. Beat Saturn, which took forever because I swapped to the wrong pokemon at the wrong time.... BUUT, good ol' Vasquez killed the Toxicroak enough so that the Stealth Rock set up by Warpig will take him out. Currently in Lake Verity and I'm stopping team Galactic.

TEAM

Price ('Zam) lvl 29
    Big Bird (Staravia) lvl 28
    Egg (Commander)
    Warpig (Torterra) lvl 34
    Vasquez (Luxray) lvl 35
    Soap (Gastrodon) lvl 37

So going to EV Train that one. :P

The Prevolve League! Join today!

For the first time in forever I turned on my Diamond game ( I restart so very much, it's ridiculous ) and I find that I last played early February. Apparently I received a pokemon from a guy name "SHOOPER".

I laughed so hard.
    Charry for Mod.

Pro-Cloning Club

Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    For the first time in forever I turned on my Diamond game ( I restart so very much, it's ridiculous ) and I find that I last played early February. Apparently I received a pokemon from a guy name "SHOOPER".

I laughed so hard.
    SHOOPER are you serious?

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Just came out of Iron Mountain, with a brand new Staraptor. Lvl 37 and an Adamant nature. Also my graveler is at Lvl 36 and my Empoleon at Lvl 70.

Does anyone have a suggestion to what i could fill the other 3 slots with?
    Pokeradar shines: 21/4/08 27/5/08

Random shinies: 28/4/08

Just played underground for about an hour and a half. All my spheres that I buried the other day are like 60+ and I found a whole bunch of treasures. Lots of water/leaf/moon stones, smooth/heat rocks, and an OLD AMBER!! So I got an Aerodactyl... Not like I'll ever use it but I thought it was cool that I found one anyway. I found two other fossils but it caved in before I could dig them up entirely. ;_;

Ah... I found light clay (didn't get), and claw and Root fossils, which I also didn't get. It's okay because I have those pokemon from RSE and I don't use Light Screen or Reflect.. It's just really cool that I'm finding so many wicked things underground.
    Last edited by Kass; 16th April 2008 at 3:47 AM.

finally got umbreon, tangrowth, masquerian and shiftry and its preevolve for the dex.

Today I've been leveling my shiny Raichu, she's at lvl 66 now.. I also traded for some new TMs and random items.

Today i chained 95 larvitar and end up with 9 shinies, 6 of them were adamant plus 2 were adamant/likes to thrash about

3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

Spoiler:- Pokemon Y shiny hunts:

My Animelist

yay just caught my first shiny pokemon with out the radar. i was a machoke in mount stark. lvl 58 and i think it had a brave nature not sure. hoping to evolve it soon. any ways i am trying to figure out on how to chain because i really want umbreon and glaceon
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Jakliona, my Rayquaza, is now level 99; she always gains a level a day as I use her to try and perfect my chaining skills, which are still super pathetic... my highest is nine and it's not even Sneasels! *is lucky to chain 5 darling Sharp Claws* I wish I was awesomesauce at chaining...

Igglybuff was in the Trophy Garden today as well, so that's more dex data. It's slowly getting there but i'm in no rush to complete it. Too into getting level 100 Pokemon at the minute, ha ha. ^^;

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Pearl:
    after weeks of SRing for a shiny drifloon....i gave up...
    the a-button on my ds isnt working fine anymore too...Need a new ds

Tried chaining again..
    1st: buneary -> broke at 25 -> no shiny
    2nd: Wurmple -> broke at 12 -> no shiny
    3th: shellos -> broke at 19 -> no shiny

now going underground

just beat wake, flogged the bloke with my tortera and my newly aquired golduck(thank you great marsh), aipom faught well against his gyaraos but lost after a good fight.
    I'm just a big fan of beer and cricket.

Lol, pwnt noob teams in the Wi-Fi tower.

Fierce Wyvern of the Dragon's Dynasty. PM me if you need ranked

Diamond Friend Code: 3952 6947 6143 Please PM me if you want to battle and add.

pearl: finally some of my berries were ready- i got 15 berries each from the pamtre and durin plants! i didn't know you could get that many- the most i've ever managed to get off 1 plant before was 5! (lol, and i thought i was doing well then! ^^; ) still waiting for berries off of the other 2 plants. tried chaining eevee in the trophy garden, but ended up finding bonsly 1st- chain broke at 11 though... may try again for eevee later.

diamond: still working on raising the happiness of my togepi... wish it wasn't taking so long! >_<

| Twin | Bishies |
    | Credit | Trade |

Beat Tycoon Palmer again with the unlikely team of Drifblim, Torterra and Magnezone. The whole battle was done in eleven moves. Drifblim destroyed Dragonite with Explosion (suicide is always the best option), Torterra battered Rhyperior to rubble with a Wood Hammer (if not suicide, domestic violence) and Magnezone duly electrocuted Milotic with enough energy to power a billion watt lightbulb.
    ...I also kicked Milotic a few times whilst it was down.

Other than that, I'm having a rather spiffing time training my two new team members - Ambipom, my residential pickup king, and Qwilfish, aptly named Killfish (woo, how original).

oh what happened today...let see...

i searched around on the gts(for shiny's)
    got a shiny mesprit and beldum(both hackedDx)
    traded my burmy Bumper for a golbat.
    and i tryed to chain(with no succes)

Made by aclover

i started off this morning trading with someone via the wi-fi centre that had 18 shinies and three events as a result, it took us one hour to trade everything we had,
    after that i was busy with filling my dex busy again catching poke's for seeing the gender differences and after i had done everything i could i traded a bit via gts and now i have to clone two shinies i got from a friend of mine.

Page 2 of 212 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast