Page 201 of 208 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 5180

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

So I've revamped my team again. I actually only caught Bibarel as a HM slave, but I thought Simple would be fun to mess around with. After she singlehandedly swept Crasher Wake, I figured I'd keep her on the team. The other 3 I've been meaning to try out for a while, so they've been added to the party for the meantime. After mining for shards for what felt like an eternity, I spiffed up the team's moveset using the Move Tutor. I also spent a good hour spamming the VS Seeker against the trainers outside the Pokemon Mansion for cash for the Ice Beam and Thunderbolt TMs. I gave them to Lumineon and Misdreavus, respectively. I'm now currently in Celestic town and about to face Cyrus for the first time.

Atlas [37]
    Impish
    Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Curse, Rock Slide

Barrett [38]
    Naughty
    Drill Peck, Faint Attack, Fly, Heat Wave

Meredith [38]
    Careful
    Dive, Hyper Fang, Amnesia, Defense Curl

Darcy [37]
    Modest
    Surf, Ice Beam, HP Electric, Rain Dance

Claudius [37]
    Serious
    Psycho Cut, Drain Punch, Swords Dance, Ice Punch

Bianca [38]
    Modest
    Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Icy Wind

This one is an important update on my Pearl playthrough.Friday came and I went to Valley Windworks where I caught my third team member,a Drifloon in a Pokeball.It is Male and has Bold Nature(+Defense/-Attack) which is good as its a bulky Pokemon and all its final moves will be Special-based except for Fly.I didn't bother training it because it was already at a high level 22.I then went to Route 205 and defeated all the trainers and got a few items.I reached a house where I healed my team and went into Eterna Forest.Here,I teamed up with Cheryl briefly to catch my fourth team member,a Buneary.It is Male and has Brave Nature(+Attack/-Speed) which is good because it increases its mediocre offenses while its speed is relatively high.It was also holding a Chople Berry which I put in the bag.I then went outside the forest and trained Buneary to Lv.16.I wanted it to evolve early because Lopunny gets Return quite early but It was not possible because of its low base happiness.I guess I'll have to invest a Heart Scale for it later.I then went into the forest and went through the forest with Cheryl helping to heal my Pokemon every battle.I defeated all the trainers and got the few items there.Cheryl bid farewell as I reached the other side of Route 205.I defeated the few trainers here and got some items.I reached Eterna City where a girl in Pokemon Centre installed Frienship Checker App on my Poketch.A boy told me about the presence of Team Galactic in the city.Not them again.Anyways,I healed my team before saving the game.

Team:

Lv.19 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Fury Swipes) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None

Lv.20 Female Adamant (Water Gun/Confusion/Scratch/Disable) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:None

Lv.22 Male Bold (Gust/Payback/Stockpile/Focus Energy) Ability:Aftermath Held Item:None

Lv.19 Male Brave (Frustration/Pound/Quick Attack/Foresight) Ability:Run Away Held Item:None
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Last night I FINALLY got around to getting through the Victory Road in Pearl. I'd forgotten how much of a pain in the behind it is, with the wild pokemon popping up every other step. Thankfully I'd stocked up on repels or I'd've been in there all night. Having spent two hours in there, I was out of patience by the time I reached the Elite 4, and my pokemon were still too low-leveled.

So I traded my battle team over from Diamond (Gyarados lvl 100, Infernape lvl 97, Luxray lvl 100, Scyther lvl 100, and Giratina lvl 100) and took them against the Elite 4. There were a lot of one-hit KO's. It was fun. Giratina was also carrying an amulet coin that'd gotten transferred over from LeafGreen, so I got double the prize money for each battle, too.

After getting the National Dex and the poke radar in Pearl, I spent another hour hunting down the version exclusives I needed for my pokedex in Diamond. I'm now pretty much finished with Pearl. Now back to Diamond to do some evolving.

Since last time I have done some stuff.I explored Eterna City.I got some items like TM Recycle and Explorer Kit.I bought some Repels at the Poke Marts.I noticed some galactic grunts in the street.I met Cynthia,the champion of Sinnoh who gave me HM Cut and told me about her.But I couldn't use the TM because I didn't have the second badge yet.Before the gym,I decided to train some more.I went to Route 211 where I got some items like TM Taunt and battled a few trainers.I went inside Mt.Coronet but I couldn't go any further due to lack of Strength.I then decided to go to the gym.I defeated all the gym trainers.Then I went to heal my team and challenged Gardenia and defeated her quite easily.

Vs Gardenia
    -She started with Cherubi and I sent out Monferno.
    -Monferno OHKO'ed Cherubi with Flame Wheel.Gardenia sent out Turtwig.
    -Monferno's Flame Wheel did massive damage while Turtwig used Reflect to raise its team's Defense.
    -Gardenia used Super Potion to heal Turtwig while Monferno's Flame Wheel did high damage and burned Turtwig.Turtwig was hurt by its burn.
    -Monferno defeated Turtwig with another Flame Wheel.Gardenia sent out Roserade.
    -Roserade's Grass Knot did some damage while Monferno's Flame Wheel did high damage.Roserade's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Roserade's Grass Knot did some damage while Monferno's Flame Wheel did high damage again.Foe's Reflect wore off.
    -Roserade's Grass Knot did some more damage but it was defeated by another Flame Wheel.

Gardenia gave me my second badge,the Forest Badge.She also gave me TM Grass Knot.I could now use Cut outside of battle.I went to some previous places which required Cut.I went to Eterna Forest where I got some berries,a Big Tree,TM Sleep Talk and Silver Powder.I headed to Old Chateau where I got some items.I then went to Route 204 where a lady gave me TM Captivate.Then I went back to Eterna City and headed inside Team Galactic's Building.I defeated all the grunts here.I healed my team before challenging Commander Jupiter.She was tougher than Gardenia but not so much.

Vs Jupiter
    -She started with Zubat and I sent out Buneary.
    -Buneary's Frustration did massive damage while Zubat's Bite did some damage.
    -Buneary knocked out Zubat with Quick Attack.Jupiter sent out Skuntank.
    -Skuntank's Night Slash did high damage while Buneary's Frustration did some damage.
    -Buneary's Quick Attack did some damage.Skuntank's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it used Poison Gas to poison Buneary.Buneary was hurt by poison.
    -Buneary's Quick Attack did some damage but it was knocked out by Skuntank's Night Slash.I sent out Psyduck.
    -Skuntank's Night Slash did high damage while Psyduck's Water Pulse did some damage.
    -Skuntank's SmokeScreen reduced Psyduck's Accuracy but it was defeated by another Water Pulse.

Team Galactic fled from the spot.Rad Rickshaw went to his shop.When I went there,he thanked me by gifting me with a Bicycle.I saved after healing my team.

Team:

Lv.22 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Fury Swipes) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None

Lv.22 Female Adamant (Water Pulse/Confusion/Scratch/Disable) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:None

Lv.22 Male Bold (Gust/Payback/Stockpile/Focus Energy) Ability:Aftermath Held Item:None

Lv.21 Male Brave (Frustration/Pound/Quick Attack/Foresight) Ability:Run Away Held Item:None

I did some more stuff in my Pearl Playthrough.I went through Route 206 on my bicycle defeating all the trainers and getting a few items.Since I knew I would need Flash inside Wayward Cave,I decided to catch a Kricketune in the Tall Grass but I ran out of Pokeballs trying to catch one.I checked that its Catch Rate is just 45(that's too less for a weak Pokemon).Anyways,I bought some Net Balls and caught another one.I taught it Flash and then went inside the Cave.I met a girl named Mira here with whom I travelled the cave.I defeated all the trainers and got a few items including TM Double Team and finally reached back the entrance.I bid her farewell and proceeded to Route 207 where I met Dawn who gave me a Vs.Seeker and installed Dowsing Machine app on the Poketch.I defeated all the trainers here and got some items.Now that I had the bike I went to Oreburgh Gate again and got TM Brick Break.I went through Mt.Coronet where I met a mysterious man named Cyrus who told me about a myth.I reached Route 208.I defeated all the trainers and got some items.At the Berry Master's house,a little girl installed Berry Searcher app on my Poketch and I got a Persim Berry.I reached Hearthome City where I stopped a Buneary from running away.Her trainer thanked me and returned the Buneary to its Pokeball.She introduced herself as Keira,a Pokemon Contest Judge and asked me to come to the Contest Hall.Anyways,I went to the Pokemon Center to heal my team and saved the game.

Team:

Lv.24 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Fury Swipes) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None

Lv.25 Female Adamant (Water Pulse/Confusion/Scratch/Disable) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:None

Lv.24 Male Bold (Gust/Payback/Stockpile/Focus Energy) Ability:Aftermath Held Item:None

Lv.25 Male Brave (Frustration/Quick Attack/Jump Kick/Foresight) Ability:Run Away Held Item:None

I've played this ALOT, and I'm near Snowpoint. So...

• Left for Floraroma Town, and beat all the trainers.
      • Caught a female Buizel.
      • Trained Buizel in Oreburgh Mine.
      • Went and cleared Team Galactic out of Valley Windworks.
      • Arrived in Eterna City after helping Cheryl in Eterna Forest.
      • Spent an hour in the Underground, looking for Heart Scales. I found 3.
      • Gardenia was swept by Togetic and Aerial Ace.
      • Buizel beat Jupiter and Team Galactic in Eterna HQ.
      • Cycling Road was cleared, and my team reached level 26. Buizel evolved.
      • I caught a Gible and taught it Earthquake via the TM in the same route.
      • Gible evolved into Gabite through training around Heartome City.
      • I beat Fantina with Floatzel, Gabite and Togetic.
      • Arrived in Solaceon Town, and got Defog in the Ruins.
      • I (after an hour or so of extensive training) managed to drag my team to Veilstone City.
        • I skipped the gym and went to Pastoria, and found my 4th team member, Croagunk.
        • I trained Croagunk against the trainers on the route below Veilstone, using the VS Seeker.
        • I swept Maylene with Togeitc (suprise suprise).
        • Crasher Wake went down to Togeitc and my newly evolved Toxicroak.
        • I went all the way to Celestic Town, and beat Cyrus before claiming Surf.
        • I went to Valley Windworks, and got the TM Thunderbolt.
        • Arrived at Fuego Ironworks, and caught a Magnemite. I used a Rare Candy and evolved it into Magetion.
        • I arrived in Canalave, and beat Barry.
        • I cleared Iron Island, and FINALLY evolved Togetic into Togekiss.
        • I used my Heart Scales on Togekiss for Aura Sphere and Air Slash. Magneton learned Tri Attack, and I taught it Thunder.
        • Byron was swept by Floatzel and Toxicroak.
        • I beat Saturn and Mars at the respected lakes, and evolved Magneton.
        • I caught a Snover, which I had to nickname Obamasnow. I then saved.

Togekiss, Level 41
    (Fly ; Air Slash ; Aura Sphere ; Shadow Ball)
    Togekiss is definitely a powerhouse. Since a Togetic, I have never lost a battle with him. He's that powerful. He singlehandedly defeated Roark, Gardenia and Maylene, as well as notably defeating Wake's Gyarados and Floatzel and Fantina's Duskull. My absolute best.
    Floatzel, Level 41
    (Surf ; Aqua Jet ; Crunch ; Strength)
    Floatzel has always been somewhat decent. As a Buizel, Togetic was always more powerful, but as it evolved and learned Crunch, a really good move, it has slowly become better. An irreplaceable member of my team.
    Gabite, Level 41
    (Dragon Claw ; Earthquake ; Dig ; Slash)
    Gabite is quite a bit like Floatzel. It's alright, but not too great. It's still not fully evolved, and with Dragon Claw and Earthquake, it's pretty powerful. But for this part of the game, it's not doing so well.
    Toxicroak, Level 41
    (Revenge ; Mud Bomb ; Faint Attack ; Strength)
    Toxicroak is incredibly tough, but cannot take Psychic moves very well. Revenge is an awful Fighting move, which I will replace with Brick Break when I get the chance (and when I find the cave). Otherwise, it hits like a truck.
    Magnezone, Level 42
    (Thunder ; Discharge ; Flash Cannon ; Tri Attack)
    Magnezone is pretty much set. It hasn't done much, and can't fully pull it's weight, but Electric is one of my favourite types, and I next to always use it. Plus Magnezone is cool.
    Obamasnow, Level 35
    (Bullet Seed ; Ice Shard ; Ingrain ; *move I can't remember*)
    I love the name Obamasnow. Really cool. I've never used Abomasnow before, so I figured I'd try it. So far, it's awful. But I caught it at level 32. I'll give it a chance.

I did some more stuff on my Pearl walkthrough.I explored Hearthome City and got some items.I got an Egg from a man near the exit to Route 209.I deposited it in the PC for now.Outside the Contest Hall,I met Fantina who was the gym leader of Hearthome City.Apparently,she was going somewhere and would only come back when I would've got some more badges.Anyways,I entered the Contest Hall and met my mom.She was surprised to see me but gave me a Tuxedo for performing in contests.Since I am not that interested in Contests,I decided to skip it and went to Amity Square with my Drifloon.I got some items here including TM Secret Power and TM Attract.As I was about to exit Hearthome City,I was ambushed by SirPera who challenged me to a battle which I easily won.

Vs SirPera
    -He started with Starly and I sent out Monferno.
    -Monferno OHKO'ed Starly with ThunderPunch.SirPera sent out Prinplup.
    -Monferno's ThunderPunch did heavy damage while Prinplup's Bubble did some damage.
    -Monferno knocked out Prinplup with another ThunderPunch.SirPera sent out Ponyta.
    -Monferno's Mach Punch did high damage while Ponyta used Tail Whip to reduce Monferno's Defense.
    -Monferno defeated Ponyta with another Mach Punch.SirPera sent out Roselia.
    -Monferno OHKO'ed Roselia with Flame Wheel.

I then went to Route 209 where I defeated all the trainers and got some items including TM Steel Wing and Good Rod.I then went to Lost Tower where I defeated all the trainers and got all the items including HM Strength and TM Return.I arrived in Solaceon Town.I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center before exploring the town.I got a Poketch App Pokemon History installed on my Poketch.After doing the few things there,I went to Solaceon Ruins.Here I had a battle and got many items.I then went to Route 210 where I defeated all the trainers and got a few items including TM Roost.I went to the Cafe Cabin and defeated all the trainers there as well.I found that the rest of Route 210 had been blocked by a group of Psyduck.I saved after healing my team.

Team:

Lv.27 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Fury Swipes) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None

Lv.28 Female Adamant (Water Pulse/Confusion/Fury Swipes/Disable) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:None

Lv.27 Male Bold (Gust/Payback/Stockpile/Spit Up) Ability:Aftermath Held Item:None

Lv.27 Male Brave (Frustration/Quick Attack/Jump Kick/Foresight) Ability:Run Away Held Item:None

Since the last time I have done some stuff.I went to Route 215 and defeated all the trainers there and got some items including TMs for Payback and Shock Wave.Here,Drifloon evolved into Drifblim.Sweet!It would be useful for the upcoming gym.I entered Veilstone City and healed my team at the Pokemon Center.I then went to explore the city.I purchased TM Focus Blast at the Department Store that I will put to use later.I went to Team Galactic HQ but I couldn't access it without a key.Outside the gym,I met Dawn who told me that she is working on the Pokedex and has seen the Game Corner before leaving.Anyways,I went into the gym and defeated all the gym trainers and solved the difficult gym puzzle with the help of a walkthrough.Before challenging Maylene,I healed my team.Anyways,I battled her and defeated her though it was a close battle.

Vs Maylene
    -She started with Meditite and I sent out Buneary.
    -Meditite used Detect to protect itself against Buneary's Quick Attack.
    -Meditite used Detect to protect itself against Buneary's Quick Attack.
    -Buneary's Quick Attack did some damage while Meditite used Meditate to raise its Attack.
    -Buneary's Quick Attack did some more damage while Meditite used Meditate to raise its Attack even more.
    -Maylene used Hyper Potion to heal Meditite while Buneary's Quick Attack did some damage.
    -Buneary's Quick Attack did some damage while Meditite used Meditate to raise its Attack.
    -Buneary knocked out Meditite with another Quick Attack.Maylene sent out Machoke.
    -Buneary's Quick Attack did little damage while Machoke used Leer to reduce Buneary's Defense.
    -Buneary's Frustration did little damage while Machoke used Foresight to identify Buneary.
    -Buneary's Jump Kick did some damage but it was defeated by Machoke's Brick Break.I sent out Drifblim.
    -Drifblim defeated Machoke with Gust.Maylene sent out Lucario.
    -Lucario's Metal Claw did some damage while Drifblim's Gust did little damage.
    -Lucario's Metal Claw did some more damage while Drifblim's Gust did little damage again.
    -Lucario's Metal Claw did some more damage while Drifblim's Gust did little damage.Lucario's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Lucario knocked out Drifblim with another Metal Claw but was hurt by Drifblim's Aftermath.I sent out Psyduck.
    -Lucario's Drain Punch did high damage and restored some of its HP while Psyduck's Water Pulse did some damage.
    -Lucario defeated Psyduck with another Drain Punch healing itself a little.I sent out Monferno.
    -Monferno defeated Lucario with Flame Wheel.

Maylene gave me my third badge,the Cobble Badge.She also gave me TM Drain Punch.I got the ability to use Fly outside of battle.As I exited the gym,Dawn was there and told me that Team Galactic have stolen her Pokedex and asked me to stop by the Galactic Warehouse.But I had to do some more important work,namely healing my team at the Pokemon Center.I saved after doing so.

Team:

Lv.29 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Fury Swipes) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None

Lv.29 Female Adamant (Water Pulse/Confusion/Fury Swipes/Disable) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:None

Lv.29 Male Bold (Gust/Payback/Stockpile/Spit Up) Ability:Aftermath Held Item:None

Lv.28 Male Brave (Frustration/Quick Attack/Jump Kick/Foresight) Ability:Run Away Held Item:None

Since Last time I've done quite some stuff.First,I battled those Team Galactic grunts who had taken Dawn's Pokedex.I defeated them and got back her Pokedex.The grunts ran away and told that the contents of their warehouse have been shifted to Pastoria City.Dawn thanked me for getting back her Pokedex and told me about Pastoria City.I went inside the warehouse and got HM Fly,which I taught to Drifblim.I went to Route 214 and defeated all the trainers there and got all the items.I went inside Ruin Maniac Cave where I found TM Dig and a guy who was fascinated by Unown.I went to Valor Lakefront and got few items.Apparently,Lake Valor was blocked by two guys.I then went to Hotel Grand Lake and met a few people.A lady had lost the key to her suite and couldn't get inside.I got TM Trick Room from a Clown there.I found the Suite Key which I returned to the lady.She rewarded me with a Lava Cookie.I then went to Seven Stars Restaurant and had few battles to train my Pokemon for the upcoming gym.After healing my team,I went to Route 213.Here I defeated a few trainers and got a few items including TM Aerial Ace.A few trainers and items were not accessible due to not having HMs for Surf and Rock Climb.I reached Pastoria City and healed my team.I explored the city talking to every person out there.I then went to Great Marsh to get my fifth and sixth team members.I got a few items there including HM Defog.After a few tries,I got my fifth team member,a Carnvine.It is Female and has Naive Nature(+Speed/-Sp.Defense).I trained it a few levels on Route 213.Since it has quite barren offensive movepool,I went to Veilstone Game Corner and played till I had enough coins for TM Giga Impact.I taught it to Carnvine.I went back to Great Marsh and after some more tries,I got my sixth and final team member,a Skorupi.It is Male and has Hasty Nature(+Speed/-Defense).Since it doesn't get good moves till late,I had to train it on Route 213 while holding Exp.Share.In the process,Buneary levelled up and evolved into a Lopunny.I went hunting for a Heart Scale and retaught Lopunny Return.I then trade Lopunny and Skorupi to Platinum.There I taught Skorupi Aqua Tail(because it is in its planned final moveset and will help it because it has bad offensive moves).I also taught Lopunny Ice Punch and ThunderPunch(thus now its planned moveset is complete).I traded both of them back to Pearl.I went to the gym and defeated all the gym trainers.Before challenging Crasher Wake,I healed my team.Then I challenged him and though I had a poor start,Still I won easily.

Vs Crasher Wake
    -He started with Gyarados and I sent out Skorupi.
    -Gyarados's Brine did some damage while Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Accuracy.
    -Gyarados's Brine did some more damage while Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Gyarados knocked out Skorupi with another Brine.I sent out Carnivine.
    -Gyarados's Dragon Rage did some damage while Carnivine's Vine Whip did little damage.
    -Gyarados's Brine did little damage while Carnivine's Giga Impact did high damage.
    -Crasher Wake used Super potion to heal most of Gyarados's HP while Carnivine recharged.
    -Gyarados defeated Carnivine with another Dragon Rage.I sent out Monferno.
    -Monferno defeated Gyarados with ThunderPunch.Crasher Wake sent out Quagsire.
    -Monferno's Mach Punch did some damage but it was defeated by Quagsire's Mud Bomb.I sent out Drifblim.
    -Crasher Wake switched to Floatzel while Drifblim flew up high.
    -Floatzel's Ice Fang missed while Drifblim's Fly did high damage.
    -Floatzel's Brine did some damage while Drifblim flew up high.
    -Floatzel's Pursuit missed and it was defeated by Drifblim's Fly.Crasher Wake sent out Quagsire again.
    -Drifblim flew up high.Quagsire's Tail Whip missed.
    -Drifblim defeated Quagsire with Fly.

After defeating Crasher Wake,he gave me the fourth badge,the Fen Badge.It allows me to use Defog outside of battle.He also gave me TM Brine.I went to the Pokemon Center and healed my team.I saw a Team Galactic grunt murmuring something about a bomb.But he ran away before I could get him to speak because SirPera challenged me to a battle.I won it quite convincingly.

Vs SirPera
    -He started with Starly and I sent out Skorupi.
    -Starly's Quick Attack did little damage while Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Defense.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Defense while Starly's Wing Attack did little damage.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Defense while Starly used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Skorupi's Aqua Tail did high damage while Starly used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Skorupi's Aqua Tail missed while Starly's Endeavor did some damage.
    -Skorupi defeated Starly with another Aqua Tail.SirPera sent out Ponyta.
    -Ponyta used Tail Whip to reduce Skorupi's Defense but it was defeated by Skorupi's Aqua Tail.SirPera sent out Prinplup.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Accuracy while Prinpulp's Peck did little damage.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Evasiveness while Prinplup's Peck did little damage again.
    -Skorupi's Pin Missile did little damage while Prinplup's Metal Claw missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Accuracy while Prinplup used Growl to reduce Skorupi's Attack.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Speed while Prinplup's Peck did little damage.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Sp.Defense while Prinplup's Peck did little damage.
    -Skorupi's Knock Off did little damage while Prinplup's BubbleBeam missed.
    -Skorupi's Pin Missile did little damage while Prinplup's Growl missed.
    -Skorupi's Pin Missile did some damage while Prinplup's Metal Claw did little damage.
    -Skorupi's Pin Missile did little damage but it was knocked out by Prinplup's Peck.I sent out Carnivine.
    -Carnivine defeated Prinplup with Vine Whip.SirPera sent out Roselia.
    -Carnivine's Faint Attack did high damage while Roselia's Poison Sting did little damage.
    -Carnivine defeated Roselia with another Faint Attack.

After the battle,he noted how stronger I had become and asked me to chase the Galactic grunt.I went to Pokemon Center and healed my team before saving.

Team:

Lv.31 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Fury Swipes) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None

Lv.32 Female Adamant (Water Pulse/Confusion/Fury Swipes/Screech) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:None

Lv.31 Male Bold (Fly/Payback/Stockpile/Spit Up) Ability:Aftermath Held Item:None

Lv.32 Male Brave (Return/Jump Kick/ThunderPunch/Ice Punch) Ability:Cute Charm Held Item:None

Lv.29 Female Naive (Vine Whip/Giga Impact/Faint Attack/Bite) Ability:Levitate Held Item:None

Lv.29 Male Hasty (Pin Missile/Aqua Tail/Knock Off/Acupressure) Ability:Sniper Held Item:None

Since the last time I have done some stuff.I followed the Team Galactic Grunt until he battled me which I easily won.He ran away and I met Cynthia who was surprised that Lake Valor was closed to public.She gave me a SecretPotion to cure the headaches of the Psyduck on Route 213.I then went through Route 212 where I battled many trainers and got many items including TMs for Sunny,Toxic and Silver Wind.I taught Silver Wind to Drifblim to help it against Dark types.I then went to the Pokemon Mansion where I got some items including TM Swagger and Soothe Bell.I did not go to Trophy Garden because the only thing special there were Pichu and Pikachu which I didn't want.I arrived in Hearthome City and healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center.I then flew to Solaceon Town.I bought a few Super Repels there and went to Route 209 and caught a Starly for using Defog and Fly.I went to Route 210 and used the SecretPotion to cure the Psyduck.Cynthia appeared and asked me a favour of delivering an Old Charm to her grandmother in Celestic Town.I agreed and went through Route 210.I defeated all the trainers here and got a few items including TM Shadow Ball.After one of the battles here,my Psyduck evolved into a Golduck.I taught it Focus Blast via the TM that I had bought in Veilstone City.I then reached Celestic Town where I healed my team in the Pokemon Center.I then explored the town but there wasn't much to do here.I got the Analog Watch app installed on my Poketch.I found an old lady who told that a Team Galactic Grunt was threatening to blow up the town.I challenged the grunt and defeated him in a battle.He ran away.The old lady appeared and introduced herself as Cynthia's grandmother.I gave the Old Charm to her.I went inside the Celestic Ruins and Cynthia's grandmother told me about an old Sinnoh myth.She gave me HM Surf for helping her but told that I couldn't use it before getting the Hearthome Gym badge.I taught Surf to Golduck.As I went outside,I met the mysterious guy I met at Mt.Coronet.He introduced himself as Cyrus and told that he plans to create a new universe and some other stuff before leaving.I healed my Pokemon before going to Route 211.There I battled a few trainers and got TM Psych Up.I went inside Mt.Coronet but couldn't access it without Strength.I flew back to Hearthome City and went to the gym where Fantina had returned.Despite the easy puzzle,I deliberately gave wrong answers to battle the gym trainers and train my team.After beating all the trainers,I healed up my team and challenged Fantina.She was quite tough but I defeated her.

Vs Fantina
    -She started with her Drifblim and I sent out Skorupi.
    -Drifblim's Ominous Wind did some damage while Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Defense.
    -Drifblim defeated Skorupi with Gust.I sent out Lopunny.
    -Lopunny's Ice Punch did high damage and froze Drifblim.Drifblim thawed out and used Minimize to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Lopunny's ThunderPunch missed while Drifblim used Minimize to raise its Evasiveness again.
    -Lopunny's Ice Punch missed while Drifblim used Minimize to raise its Evasiveness even more.
    -Lopunny defeated Drifblim with ThunderPunch but was hurt by Drifblim's Aftermath.Fantina sent out Gengar.
    -Gengar used Confuse Ray to confuse Lopunny.Lopunny hurt itself in confusion.
    -Gengar's Poison Jab did some damage and poisoned Lopunny.Lopunny's Ice Punch did some damage.Lopunny was hurt by poison.
    -Gengar knocked out Lopunny with another Poison Jab.I sent out Golduck.
    -Gengar used Confuse Ray to confuse Golduck.Golduck hurt itself in confusion.
    -Gengar's Poison Jab did high damage while Golduck's Confusion did some damage.
    -Gengar defeated Golduck with another Poison Jab.I sent out Carnivine.
    -Gengar's Poison Jab did high damage but it was defeated by Carnivine's Faint Attack.Fantina sent out Mismagius.
    -Mismagius used Confuse Ray to confuse Carnvine while Carnvine's Faint Attack did high damage.Mismagius's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Mismagius defeated Carnvine with Shadow Ball.I sent out my Drifblim.
    -Mismagius's Psybeam and Drifblim's Ominous Wind did some damage to each other.
    -Fantina used Hyper Potion to heal Mismagius while Drifblim's Ominous Wind did high damage.
    -Mismagius's Psybeam did high damage but it was defeated by Drifblim's Ominous Wind.

After defeating Fantina,she gave me the fifth badge,the Relic Badge.It allows me to use Surf outside of battle.She also gave me TM Shadow Claw which I immediately taught to Monferno.As I exited the gym,Cynthia came and told me that she knows what happened in Celestic Town and is worried about Team Galactic.She suggested I should go to Canalave City and visit Canalave Library before leaving.I healed my team before saving.

Team:

Lv.34 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Shadow Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:None

Lv.33 Female Adamant (Surf/Water Pulse/Focus Blast/Confusion) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:None

Lv.33 Male Bold (Ominous Wind/Fly/Silver Wind/Payback) Ability:Aftermath Held Item:None

Lv.33 Male Brave (Return/Jump Kick/ThunderPunch/Ice Punch) Ability:Cute Charm Held Item:None

Lv.33 Female Naive (Vine Whip/Giga Impact/Faint Attack/Bite) Ability:Levitate Held Item:None

Lv.33 Male Hasty (Pin Missile/Aqua Tail/Knock Off/Acupressure) Ability:Sniper Held Item:None

How does commander Jupiters zubat in eterna city know giga drain? It completely destroyed my prinplup...
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nex284.png[/IMG]
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/rkzvaa.jpg[/IMG][IMG] http://i44.*******.com/2uxxvlg.gif[/IMG]

Now that I had Surf,I did some more stuff.I went to Oreburgh Gate and fought a Veteran there.Then I went to Route 204 I got two items.I went to Ravaged Path and got two items one of which was TM Water Pulse.I then went to Valley Windworks and got two items one of which was TM Thunderbolt.I taught Thunderbolt to Drifblim.I then went to Eterna City and found a hidden PP Up.I then went to Mt.Coronet and got two items there.I went to Route 208 and fought a Fisherman.I went to Route 209 and got TM Giga Drain.I then went to Route 214 and got a Rare Candy.I then went to Route 213 where I got few items and fought some trainers.I went to Pastoria City and got a Mystic Water.I then went to Route 212 and got a few items.I then went to Fuego Ironworks where I fought a few trainers and got some items including TM Flamethrower.I then went to Floaroma Meadow and got a few hidden items through Dowsing Machine.I then went to Route 219 where I fought two trainers and got a Super Potion.I then went to Route 220 where I had a few battles and got some items.Then I went to Route 221 where I fought some more trainers and got some more items including TM X-Scissor.I found out that the Pal Park was closed.I went to Jubilife City and healed my team.I decided to give all my team members held items to boost their power.I saved after doing so.

Team:

Lv.35 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Mach Punch/ThunderPunch/Shadow Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Fist Plate

Lv.35 Female Adamant (Surf/Water Pulse/Focus Blast/Confusion) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.35 Male Bold (Ominous Wind/Fly/Thunderbolt/Silver Wind) Ability:Aftermath Held Item:Spooky Plate

Lv.35 Male Brave (Return/Jump Kick/ThunderPunch/Ice Punch) Ability:Cute Charm Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.35 Female Naive (Vine Whip/Giga Impact/Faint Attack/Bite) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Miracle Seed

Lv.35 Male Hasty (Pin Missile/Aqua Tail/Acupressure/Toxic Spikes) Ability:Sniper Held Item:SilverPowder

I've been going through my PC in Diamond, and I have discovered that I have an Abomasnow that has the pokerus. It wasn't in my party, so it is still infectious! *whoops*

*jaw drops* After continuing to go through my PC, I also have a pokerus-positive Manectric, Vaporeon, and Flareon. Four pokerus-positive pokemon. What are the odds.
    Last edited by Cyberra; 6th May 2013 at 9:23 PM.

In my current Pearl file, I'm at Arron; so far, I've failed to beat him. ;^; I should of bought more potions, revives, etc...

And I've also restarted Platinum! I went with Chimchar this time, because I wanted to do something different for once. I'm off on my way to Oreburgh City right now. :3

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I'm back in Diamond, fishing for shinies. I stocked up on quick balls, then parked myself on the bridge on Route 205 with the good rod in hand. My Scizor is first in my team because it knows False Swipe, so I am prepared to catch any shinies that surface.

Since last time some more stuff have happened.From the Poketch Company,I got Marking Map and Link Searcher app for my Poketch.I went to Route 218 where I battle some trainers and got two items and some berries.Here,during one of my battles Monferno evolved into Infernape and learned Close Combat.As I reached the gate to Canalave City,Professor Rowan's Assistant and Dawn's father appeared and upgraded my Pokedex.Now my Pokedex can display Gender Differences of Pokemon.He left after warning me about Team Galactic.I entered Canalave City and immediately went to the Pokemon Center to heal my exhausted team.I went to the PokeMart to buy some Max Repels.I explored the houses on the eastern side of the city and got TM Skill Swap.As I crossed the bridge,I met SirPera who challenged me to a battle.I easily won the battle.

Vs SirPera
    -He started with Staravia and I sent out Golduck.
    -Staravia's Quick Attack did little damage and it was defeated by Golduck's Surf.SirPeras sent out Roselia.
    -Golduck's Confusion did some damage while Roselia used Toxic Spikes to lay a group of poisonous spikes on my team's side.
    -Golduck's Confusion did some more damage while Roselia used GrassWhistle to make Golduck asleep.
    -I used Lum Berry to wake up Golduck while Roselia used Leech Seed to plant a seed on Golduck.Golduck's HP was sapped by Leech Seed.
    -Golduck knocked out Roselia with another Confusion.SirPera sent out Ponyta.
    -Golduck OHKO'ed Ponyta with Surf.SirPera sent out Heracross.
    -Golduck's Confusion and Heracross's Aerial Ace did some damage to each other.Golduck's HP was sapped by Leech Seed.
    -Golduck's Confusion and Heracross's Brick Break did some damage to each other.Golduck's HP was sapped by Leech Seed and fainted.I sent out Carnivine.
    -Heracross's Night Slash did some damage but it was defeated by Carnivine's Giga Impact.SirPera sent out Prinplup.
    -Carnivine recharged while Prinplup's Aerial Ace did some damage.
    -Carnivine's Vine Whip did high damage while Prinplup's BubbleBeam did little damage.
    -Carnivine defeated Prinplup with another Vine Whip.

After he left,I explored the rest of the city.I went to the Canalave Library and read some books about the history and myths of Sinnoh.Using Surf,I got TM U-Turn.Before challenging the gym,I decided to explore the Iron Island.I healed my Pokemon before boarding the fairy to Iron Island.Here I had some battles and got a few items including TM Iron Tail before I met Riley who I decided to team up with for my journey here.He only had a Lucario in his team.I went with him having many tag battles and getting some more items.We encountered two Team Galactic Grunts who Riley told were responsible for agitating the Pokemon there.We defeated them in a Tag Battle and then they ran away.Riley wanted to thank me with a Pokemon Egg but I couldn't get it because I didn't have space on my party.I exited the Island and went back to Canalave City.I healed my team and deposited Golduck in PC and went to Iron Island again to get the egg.I deposited the egg in the PC and withdrew Golduck into my party.I went to the Canalave Gym.I had some battles with the gym trainers.I went back to heal my Pokemon before challenging Byron.I defeated him in what was essentially a very easy battle.

Vs Byron
    -He started with Bronzor and I sent out Skorupi.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Evasiveness while Bronzor used Confuse Ray to confuse Skorupi.
    -Skorupi hurt itself in confusion while Bronzor's Flash Cannon did some damage.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Speed while Bronzor's Hypnosis missed.
    -Skorupi hurt itself in confusion while Bronzor's Flash Cannon missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Defense while Bronzor's Extrasensory missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Defense while Bronzor's Flash Cannon did some damage.
    -Skorupi's Aqua Tail did little damage while Bronzor's Confuse Ray missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Speed while Bronzor used Hypnosis to make Skorupi fall asleep.
    -I used Full Heal to wake Skorupi up while Bronzor's Extrasensory missed.
    -Skorupi's Aqua Tail did little damage and it was defeated by Bronzor's Extrasensory.I sent out Lopunny.
    -Lopunny's ThunderPunch did some damage while Bronzor's Hypnosis missed.
    -Lopunny defeated Bronzor with Jump Kick.Byron sent out Steelix.
    -Lopunny's Jump Kick did some damage while Steelix's Ice Fang did some damage and froze Lopunny.
    -I used Rawst Berry to defrost Lopunny while Steelix's DragonBreath did little damage.
    -Lopunny's Jump Kick did high damage.Lopunny's Shell Bell healed it a little.Steelix used Sandstorm which brew a sandstorm.Lopunny was buffeted by sandstorm.
    -Byron used Full Restore to heal Steelix while Lopunny's Jump Kick did some damage.Lopunny's Shell Bell healed it a little and it was buffeted by sandstorm.
    -Lopunny's Jump Kick did some damage.Lopunny's Shell Bell healed it a little.Steelix's DragonBreath did little damage.Lopunny was buffeted by sandstorm.
    -Lopunny's Jump Kick did some damage.Lopunny's Shell Bell healed it a little.Steelix's Ice Fang did some damage.Lopunny was buffeted by sandstorm.
    -Lopunny knocked out Steelix with another Jump Kick.Lopunny's Shell Bell healed it a little.The sandstorm subsided.Byron sent out Bastiodon.
    -Lopunny's Jump Kick did high damage.Lopunny's Shell Bell healed it a little.Bastiodon's AncientPower did some damage.
    -Lopunny defeated Bastiodon with another Jump Kick.Lopunny's Shell Bell healed it a little.

For defeating him,Byron gave me my sixth badge,the Mine Badge.It allows me to use Strength outside of battle.He also gave me TM Flash Cannon.As I went outside I met SirPera who congratulated me on getting my new badge and told me to come to the library.I healed my team before saving.

Team:

Lv.37 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Close Combat/ThunderPunch/Shadow Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Fist Plate

Lv.37 Female Adamant (Surf/Water Pulse/Focus Blast/Confusion) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.37 Male Bold (Ominous Wind/Fly/Thunderbolt/Silver Wind) Ability:Aftermath Held Item:Spooky Plate

Lv.38 Male Brave (Return/Jump Kick/ThunderPunch/Ice Punch) Ability:Cute Charm Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.37 Female Naive (Vine Whip/Giga Impact/Crunch/Faint Attack) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Miracle Seed

Lv.37 Male Hasty (Pin Missile/Aqua Tail/Acupressure/Toxic Spikes) Ability:Sniper Held Item:SilverPowder

Since last time I have done some more stuff.Since now I had Strength,I went to various places where it was to be used.I went to Oreburgh Gate.I got Earth Plate and TM Focus Punch there.I then went to Celestic Town from where I entered Mt.Coronet.I got a few items including TM Rock Polish there.I decided against going to the second floor because I needed Defog there and my Pokemon are also weaker compared to the Pokemon at the Route 216 and further.I then went to Wayward Cave's secret entrance.Here,I got a few items including TM Earthquake.I then went back to Canalave Library where I met Prof.Rowan,Dawn and SirPera.Prof.Rowan talked a bit about his research and asked me,SirPera and Dawn to go to the three lakes of Sinnoh.Suddenly,there was an earthquake.I evacuated the building.We found a sailor who told us that there was an explosion at Lake Valor,the lake which I was supposed to visit.Rowan asked me to go to Lake Valor while he and Dawn went to Lake Verity and SirPera went to Lake Acuity.I went to Lake Valor where I found a bunch of weak Magikarp flopping about and that the water had completely disappeared.I found that Team Galactic were the ones who bombed the lake.I got an HP Up here.I fought some Galactic Grunts.I healed my team before going to battle Commander Saturn.He wasn't tough but the battle was very lengthy.

Vs Saturn
    -He started with Kadabra and I sent out Skorupi.
    -Kadabra's Shock Wave did some damage but it was defeated by Skorupi's Pin Missile.Saturn sent out Bronzor.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Sp.Defense while Bronzor's Gyro Ball did little damage.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Sp.Attack while Bronzor used Iron Defense to raise its Defense.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Defense while Bronzor used Iron Defense to raise its Defense.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Evasiveness while Bronzor's Shadow Ball missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Speed while Bronzor used Iron Defense to raise its Defense.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Evasiveness while Bronzor's Shadow Ball did little damage.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Sp.Attack while Bronzor's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Attack while Bronzor's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Sp.Defense while Bronzor's Shadow Ball did little damage.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Sp.Defense while Bronzor's Shadow Ball missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Speed while Bronzor's Gyro Ball did little damage.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Accuracy while Bronzor's Shadow Ball missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Defense while Bronzor's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Evasiveness while Bronzor's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Accuracy while Bronzor's Gyro Ball missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Sp.Attack while Bronzor's Gyro Ball missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Defense while Bronzor's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Accuracy while Bronzor's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Speed while Bronzor's Shadow Ball did little damage and lowered Skorupi's Sp.Defense.
    -Skorupi's Aqua Tail did little damage while Bronzor's Shadow Ball missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Attack while Bronzor's Gyro Ball missed.
    -Skorupi used Acupressure to raise its Attack while Bronzor's Rock Tomb did little damage and lowered Skorupi's Speed.
    -Skorupi's Aqua Tail did some damage while Bronzor's Shadow Ball did little damage and lowered Skorupi's Sp.Defense.
    -Skorupi's Aqua Tail did some damage while Bronzor's Shadow Ball missed.
    -Skorupi's Aqua Tail did some damage while Bronzor's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Skorupi's Aqua Tail did some more damage but it was knocked out by Bronzor's Shadow Ball.I sent out Infernape.
    -Infernape knocked out Bronzor with Flame Wheel.Saturn sent out Toxicroak.
    -Infernape's Flame Wheel did some damage while Toxicroak's Revenge did high damage.
    -Infernape's Flame Wheel did some more damage.Toxicroak's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and its Faint Attack did little damage.
    -Infernape defeated Toxicroak with another Flame Wheel.

After beating Saturn,he told me that Mars should have caught Mesprit at Lake Verity.I flew to Twinleaf Town,healed my team and went to Lake Verity.I found Prof.Rowan who asked me to help Dawn.I defeated all the grunts.Before battling Mars,I healed my team.She wasn't very tough and I managed to defeat her.

Vs Mars
    -She started with Golbat and I sent out Golduck.
    -Golbat's Supersonic missed while Golduck's Confusion did some damage.
    -Golbat used Toxic to poison Golduck while Golduck's Confusion did some more damage.Golduck was hurt by poison.
    -Golbat's Bite did little damage but it was defeated by another Confusion.Golduck was hurt by poison.Mars sent out Bronzor.
    -Golduck's Surf did high damage while Bronzor used Iron Defense to raise its Defense.Golduck was hurt by poison.
    -Golduck defeated Bronzor with another Surf.Golduck was hurt by poison.Mars sent out Purugly.
    -Purugly's Fake Out did little damage and made Golduck flinch.Golduck was hurt by poison and fainted.I sent out Carnivine.
    -Purugly's Faint Attack and Carnivine's Vine Whip did some damage to each other.
    -Purugly's Slash and Carnivine's Vine Whip did some damage to each other.Purugly's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Purugly's Hypnosis missed while Carnivine's Vine Whip did some damage.
    -Purugly's Slash and Carnivine's Vine Whip did some more damage to each other.
    -Purugly knocked out Carnivine with Faint Attack.I sent out Drifblim.
    -Purugly's Hypnosis missed.Drifblim flew up high.
    -Purugly's Hypnosis missed again and it was knocked out by Drifblim's Fly.

After I defeated Mars,she ordered her grunts to leave the lake.Prof.Rowan sounded worried about SirPera.I surfed the lake and got TM Fire Blast.I then flew to Celestic Town where I healed my team before saving.

Team:

Lv.38 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Close Combat/ThunderPunch/Shadow Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Fist Plate

Lv.38 Female Adamant (Surf/Water Pulse/Focus Blast/Confusion) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.37 Male Bold (Ominous Wind/Fly/Thunderbolt/Silver Wind) Ability:Aftermath Held Item:Spooky Plate

Lv.38 Male Brave (Return/Jump Kick/ThunderPunch/Ice Punch) Ability:Cute Charm Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.37 Female Naive (Vine Whip/Giga Impact/Crunch/Faint Attack) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Miracle Seed

Lv.38 Male Hasty (Pin Missile/Aqua Tail/Acupressure/Toxic Spikes) Ability:Sniper Held Item:SilverPowder

Apparently the gods of chaining hate me. I was trying to chain shinx... Got a nice chain of 8 before bidoof butted in ¬¬ After that I made several attempts to chain starly, but it kept breaking and I never got a good chain going. I ended up just catching normal shinx and starly, not the shinies I was hoping to find.

Since last time I have done some stuff.Since I would have a tough journey to Snowpoint City,I stocked up on the supplies like Max Repels.I entered Mt.Coronet from Celestic Town and went through it till I exited on Route 216.I got some items there.I went through Route 216 fighting some trainers and getting a few items.I couldn't battle all the trainers and get all the items because I didn't have Rock Climb.I found Snowbound Lodge where I healed my team.I then went through Route 217 battling a number of trainers and getting many items including TM Hail and HM Rock Climb.I also got some hidden items using Dowsing Machine.I eventually arrived at Acuity Lakefront.The entrance to Lake Acuity was blocked by two Team Galactic Grunts.I picked up an Ultra Ball and went on to Snowpoint City.I healed my team at the Pokemon Center.Then I decided to explore the city.There wasn't much to do in the city as the main attraction of the city Snowpoint Temple wasn't accessible.I picked up a hidden Hyper Potion.I then saved the game.Next time,the gym awaits.

Team:

Lv.39 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Close Combat/ThunderPunch/Shadow Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Fist Plate

Lv.39 Female Adamant (Surf/Water Pulse/Focus Blast/Confusion) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.38 Male Bold (Ominous Wind/Fly/Thunderbolt/Silver Wind) Ability:Aftermath Held Item:Spooky Plate

Lv.39 Male Brave (Return/Jump Kick/ThunderPunch/Ice Punch) Ability:Cute Charm Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.39 Female Naive (Vine Whip/Giga Impact/Crunch/Faint Attack) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Miracle Seed

Lv.39 Male Hasty (Poison Fang/Pin Missile/Aqua Tail/Acupressure) Ability:Sniper Held Item:SilverPowder

Since last time I have done much more stuff.I went to the gym and battled the gym trainers and solved the puzzle.I healed my team before challenging Candice who was somewhat challenging.

Vs Candice
    -She started with Snover whose Snow Warning whipped up a hailstorm.I sent out Skorupi.
    -Skorupi's Poison Fang did some damage while Snover's Avalanche did high damage.Skorupi was buffeted by hail.
    -Skorupi defeated Snover with Pin Missile.Skorupi was buffeted by hail.Candice sent out Medicham.
    -Medicham used Detect to protect itself against Skorupi's Poison Fang.Medicham and Skorupi were buffeted by hail.
    -Medicham used Bulk Up to raise its Attack and Defense while Skorupi's Poison Fang did little damage and poisoned Medicham.Medicham and Skorupi were buffeted by hail.Medicham was hurt by poison.
    -Medicham knocked out Skorupi with Force Palm.Medicham was buffeted by hail and hurt by poison.I sent out Golduck.
    -Medicham's Force Palm did high damage and paralyzed Golduck but it was defeated by Golduck's Surf.Candice sent out Abomasnow.
    -Golduck's Focus Blast did high damage and reduced Abomasnow's Sp.Defense.Abomasnow's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it defeated Golduck with Avalanche.I sent out Carnivine.
    -Carnivine's Crunch did some damage but it was defeated by Abomasnow's Avalanche.I sent out Drifblim.
    -Drifblim flew up high.Abomasnow's Wood Hammer missed.Drifblim was buffeted by hail.
    -Drifblim defeated Abomasnow with Fly.Drifblim was buffeted by hail.Candice sent out Sneasel.
    -Sneasel used Taunt to allow use of only attacking moves while Drifblim's Silver Wind did high damage.Drifblim was buffeted by hail.
    -Sneasel's Faint Attack did high damage but it was defeated by another Silver Wind.

After defeating her,Candice gave me my seventh badge,the Icicle Badge.It allows me to use Rock Climb outside of battle.She also gave me TM Avalanche.I healed my team and headed to Acuity Lakefront.I went to Lake Acuity and saw that SirPera had lost to Jupiter and failed to protect Uxie.Jupiter told me that Uxie and the other two Lake guardians are at the Galactic HQ in Veilstone City before she left.SirPera pledged to become stronger and then left as well.I got TM Blizzard by surfing.Then I decided to explore the places where I could use Rock Climb but before that I had some training to do.I trained up my HM Slave Bidoof with the Exp.Share until it evolved into Bibarel.I taught Bibarel Rock Climb.I went to the southern part of Mt.Coronet and got some items including TM Rock Slide.I reached an isolated area of Route 207 where I got an Iron.I then went to Route 208 where I got an Iron and battled a Hiker.I then went to Hotel Grand Lake where I got some items including TM Dream Eater and a Poketch App called Coin Toss.I went to Route 213 where I got some items including TM Roar.I then went to the foggy area of Route 210 and got a Nugget and battled a Dragon Tamer.I went to Grandma Wilma's house but none of my Pokemon could learn Draco Meteor.I then went to Route 211 and got two items,one of which was TM Psychic.I taught Psychic to Golduck.Lastly,I went to Route 216 where I battled a few trainers and got some items including TM Ice Beam.I taught Ice Beam to Golduck which means that it now has its final moveset complete.Also here Skorupi evolved into a Drapion.I taught Drapion Earthquake through a TM I got in Wayward Cave.I then healed my team before flying to Veilstone City.I got a Full Incense here through Rock Climb.I then went to Galactic HQ where a grunt tells me that I need a key before he went accidently dropping the Storage Key.I went inside the HQ but found that the key doesn't work on the door here.I then went to Galactic Warehouse which was connected to Galactic HQ.I went through the warehouse fighting many grunts and getting many items including TMs for Sludge Bomb,Snatch and Frustration.I taught Sludge Bomb to Carnivine.I finally got the Galactic Key here.I went to the HQ and opened the door with the Galactic Key.I went through the HQ fighting a few grunts and getting some items.I healed my team at the bed of the Team Galactic Nap Room.I made my way through some warp panels and stairs to reach the place where I will fight the boss of Team Galactic.I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.41 Male Naughty (Flame Wheel/Close Combat/ThunderPunch/Shadow Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Fist Plate

Lv.40 Female Adamant (Surf/Ice Beam/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Cloud Nine Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.40 Male Bold (Ominous Wind/Fly/Thunderbolt/Silver Wind) Ability:Aftermath Held Item:Spooky Plate

Lv.41 Male Brave (Return/Jump Kick/ThunderPunch/Ice Punch) Ability:Cute Charm Held Item:Shell Bell

Lv.40 Female Naive (Vine Whip/Giga Impact/Crunch/Sludge Bomb) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Miracle Seed

Lv.40 Male Hasty (Poison Fang/Aqua Tail/Earthquake/Pin Missile) Ability:Sniper Held Item:Poison Barb

I'm about to restart Platinum. The Distortion World looks like it's going to be an interesting challenge...

Started a new file of Diamond and traded some eggs from Heart Gold (So all the Pokemon would obey). My team is Starly,Staryu,Tyrogue (Hitmonlee),Tyrogue (Hitmonchan),Poliwag,and Bellsprout. Have only got past the 1st gym.
    Newest Pokemon Game Owned: Heart Gold
    Current Heart Gold Team
    lv.75 lv.79 lv.99 Shiny lv.84 lv.87 lv.100

Current Diamond team
    lv.33 lv.25 lv.26 lv.4 lv.27 lv.25
    Wanted: Shiny Tyrogue (LV 1 preferably)
    Shinies lv.30 lv30 lv.32 lv.35 lv.99
    FT: lv.5 Relaxed

Restarted Platinum. I have Chimchar as my starter (did not bother trying to SR for a shiny, since I'm not all that fond of pink Chimchar. Made my way over to Jubilife City, catching a Bidoof as a HM slave and a Shinx as a team member. I've cleared the first gym already and am making my way over to Valley Windworks to clear out the Galactic Grunts (almost said Plasma Grunts there... wrong game!) so I can head for Eterna City and the second gym.

Finished making my way through Eterna Forest and reached the gym. With a lvl 26 Monferno the Eterna Gym is absurdly easy. Once I finished the gym and got the gym badge I headed for the Galactic Building. Definitely different than the building in Diamond or Pearl. But it was an interesting different. After I finished Cynthia gave me the egg, which I put in my party and carried around. Got my bike, tried to move on and only then was reminded I had to get the explorer kit and do the underground stuff before I could leave. I had my other DS on with Diamond at the same time, so I stole flags back and forth and moved boulders so I could arrange things better in my secret bases.

I found the second entrance to Wayward Cave and caught myself a Gible. Named it Snapjaw. It'll come in handy while trying to catch the legendary birds later, from what I've seen on YouTube.

When I reach the Elite 4 I fully intend to do the same thing in Platinum as I did in Pearl. I will transfer over my battle team from Diamond and wipe the floor with the E4, then transfer them back and go do everything else.

Gah. Stuck on the 5th Gym. Maybe two fighting types was a bad idea?
    Team
    lv.33
    lv.25
    lv.26 (Can't get Defence to be greater or equal than Attack)
    lv.4
    lv.27
    lv.25
    Last edited by redsox4444; 28th May 2013 at 9:58 PM.
    Newest Pokemon Game Owned: Heart Gold
    Current Heart Gold Team
    lv.75 lv.79 lv.99 Shiny lv.84 lv.87 lv.100

Current Diamond team
    lv.33 lv.25 lv.26 lv.4 lv.27 lv.25
    Wanted: Shiny Tyrogue (LV 1 preferably)
    Shinies lv.30 lv30 lv.32 lv.35 lv.99
    FT: lv.5 Relaxed

Page 201 of 208 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205 ... LastLast