Page 203 of 217 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 5403

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

I'm trading with myself on the GTS at the moment. Breeding Pokemon on Platinum and trading them to HeartGold.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I gave up training Squishy after realising it'd take ages trying, especially in Oreburgh Mine. So I decided to just use it in normal battles, as it's Defenses are pretty high. I went through and beat Mars rather easily (+6 with Harden against Zubat with Squishy, and then KO and slowly beat both of Mar's Pokémon with Water Pulse and Mud Bomb). Eventually Squishy learned Hidden Power, which is Ghost. I went through Eterna Forest, and challenged Gardenia (after finally obtaining the Exp. Share). Monferno and Staravia KOed everything. Need I say more? Then I went and beat Jupiter, although Stuntank nearly knocked all my team out bar FireMonki, who managed to burn It with Ember. I'm now training on Cycling Road.

Lucas' Platinum Team:
    FlameMonki the Monferno, level 22 (Brave Nature) [Fury Swipes / Mach Punch / Ember / Flame Wheel)
    Starling the Staravia, level 21 (Gentle Nature) [Tackle / Double Team / Wing Attack / Quick Attack]
    Squishy the Shellos, level 21 (Relaxed Nature) [Water Pulse / Mud Bomb / Hidden Power {Ghost} / Mud Sport]
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 11th July 2013 at 7:24 PM.

As of now, I've played Pearl up to the same point where Diamond is. Both files are in Solaceon Town, with the SecretPotion at the ready to cure the Psyduck from their headache. I also decided to evolve my Misdreavus, since I did the same with Murkrow and Pikachu on my Diamond file.
    Then another thing. Whilst I was catching Pokémon in the Trophy Garden (all I needed was a Pikachu) I suddenly encountered a shiny Pikachu. I really was quite shocked by that, my second shiny ever, and already quite early in the game. I've played 400 hours on my Emerald file, and I've never seen one. And now, after only 14 hours, I get one on Pearl.
    And on top off al of this, Naughty nature isn't half bad either...
    Now only Platinum is left to play, and after that I'll decide whether I'll play Diamond, Pearl and Platinum some more, or whether I'll continue on my HeartGold and SoulSilver files.

Diamond
    Brave [37]
    Seed Bomb, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Leech Seed
    Timid [37]
    Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Calm Mind
    Mild [37]
    Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Grass Knot, Brick Break
    Naive [37]
    Faint Attack, Drill Peck, Heat Wave, Thunder Wave

Pearl
    Jolly [37]
    Fire Punch, Brick Break, Earthquake, Swords Dance
    Timid [37]
    Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Nasty Plot
    Modest [37]
    Surf, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Recover
    Jolly [37]
    Return, Aerial Ace, Close Combat, U-Turn

Platinum
    Modest [32]
    Surf, Ice Beam, Pound, Bubble
    Jolly [32]
    Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Swords Dance
    Timid [37]
    Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Air Slash
    Adamant [32]
    Double Hit, Brick Break, Fire Punch, Seed Bomb

I finally made it and completed National pokedex! all 493 pokemon that one can have in Platinum are now mine! I also have pretty nice collection of shinies and eggmoved pokemon. It took me over 900 hours :P

Got another shiny Pokémon, this time on my Platinum file. A RE Buizel popped up. Docile nature is at least not hindering any of the important stats, so I could eventually make it a decent Pokémon.
    As for what I've done. I now have five badges on all three files, and I'm ready to explore the areas that were previously inaccesible due to me not having Surf. In order to get that far I had to find my way to Celestic Town, which wasn't much of a challenge. I then flew back to Hearthome City, and beat the gym there on both my Diamond and Pearl file. Honchkrow and Mismagius both gained quite a few levels in there, so are a bit higher leveled than the other teammembers. Platinum still has the highest level overall.

Diamond
    Brave [39]
    Seed Bomb, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Leech Seed
    Timid [39]
    Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Calm Mind
    Mild [39]
    Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Grass Knot, Brick Break
    Naive [42]
    Faint Attack, Drill Peck, Heat Wave, Thunder Wave

Pearl
    Jolly [39]
    Fire Punch, Brick Break, Earthquake, Swords Dance
    Timid [43]
    Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Nasty Plot
    Modest [39]
    Surf, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Recover
    Jolly [39]
    Return, Aerial Ace, Close Combat, U-Turn

Platinum
    Modest [42]
    Surf, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam, Grass Knot
    Jolly [42]
    Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Swords Dance
    Timid [42]
    Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Air Slash
    Adamant [42]
    Return, Brick Break, Fire Punch, Seed Bomb

From last post, I went through the Gible part of Wayward Cave, and got the TM Earthquake. I obtained the Vs Seeker (which is so useful on the route you get it; all the trainers are at relatively middle-ish levels, and give some good EXP), and went through Mt Coronet. Cyrus was there, talking about something or other (I was button mashing). I trained some more, and arrived in Heartome City. Got the TMs in Liberty Garden, or whatever it's called. Bebe was nice and gave me an Eevee (which she clearly got from Bill, although he never mentions her, but he does mention Lynette, the Hoenn PC user- this proves Hoenn is the best). This Eevee, named Photosynth, became my 4th Team Member! My next member won't be until before Candice. I evolved Photosynth into Leafeon, and trained my entire team to level 26 on the route above Oreburgh. I then went and took on Fantina's gym.

Fantina was easy. Duskull fell to 2 Flame Wheels from FlameMonki, Haunter was beaten by Squishy's Hidden Power, and Mismagius took out Photosynth and Squishy before FlameMonki took it out with Flame Wheel after just surviving a Psybeam. Not too bad. Starling didn't even battle.

Barry was even easier. Staravia fell to Squishy's Water Pulse, Roselia went down to Starling's Wing Attack, Prinplup went down to Photosynth's Bullet Seed (sooo weak) and Ponyta went down to FlameMonki's Mach Punch and Fury Swipes. I then saved.

Lucas' Platinum Team:
    FlameMonki the Monferno, level 28 (Brave Nature) [Fury Swipes / Mach Punch / Ember / Flame Wheel)
    Starling the Staravia, level 27 (Gentle Nature) [Tackle / Double Team / Wing Attack / Quick Attack]
    Squishy the Shellos, level 27 (Relaxed Nature) [Water Pulse / Mud Bomb / Hidden Power {Ghost} / Harden]
    Photosynth the Leafeon, level 27 (Impish Nature) [Quick Attack / Tackle / Bullet Seed / Growl]

EDIT: I went through the routes around Solaceon, took on all the trainers possible (I hate the Fog in the Tower below Solaceon). I went through the Ruins because I didn't want to do it later. Trained some more, and Squishy evolved. Got through to Veilstone, and challenged Maylene right up. Starling owned Meditite and Machoke, and FireMonki beat Lucario with Mach Punch and Flame Wheel. I trained on the route below Veilstone, and I saved outside Lake Valor (as I can't get in).

Lucas' Platinum Team:
    FlameMonki the Monferno, level 33 (Brave Nature) [Fury Swipes / Mach Punch / Ember / Flame Wheel)
    Starling the Staravia, level 32 (Gentle Nature) [Aerial Ace / Fly / Wing Attack / Quick Attack]
    Squishy the Gastrodon, level 33 (Relaxed Nature) [Water Pulse / Mud Bomb / Hidden Power {Ghost} / Harden]
    Photosynth the Leafeon, level 33 (Impish Nature) [Quick Attack / Tackle / Bullet Seed / Synthesis]
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 14th July 2013 at 6:21 PM.

A few days ago, I played my English Platinum quite a bit, doing things I haven't done for a while. I trained a few Pokemon, did some Gym Leader rematches, and won a few contests. While doing this, my play time finally reached 999:59.
    This game is definitely my best save file ever.

Today, I restarted my Japanese Platinum. I started with Piplup since I will be doing a Water monotype run. So far, I've made it to Jubilife City. There, I met Looker and have been to the school. I also obtained the Old Rod and used it to catch a Magikarp that I'll be using on my team. I plan to play more tomorrow.

I continued training, and Starling evolved into a powerful Staraptor. I arrived in Pastoria City, and the Move Tutor kindly taught Photosynth Razor Leaf for a Heart Scale. I then beat Barry easily- Staravia and Ponyta were handled by Squishy, Prinplup by Photosynth and Roselia by FlameMonki. I went through the gym, and realised I had no Gyarados counter. I then challenged Wake. Squishy lost to Gyarados, so Photosynth went and used his titanic defense stat to take hits and KO with Razor Leaf. Quagsire and Floatzel went the same way (Ice Fang did like 20 damage). I then went past Pastoria, and into the routes next to it (near the Pokémon Mansion). There, FlameMonki evolved into Infernape! My current team is fully evolved! I then went and finished training, beat the Galactic Grunt and saved.

Lucas' Platinum Team:
    FlameMonki the Infernape, level 37 (Brave Nature) [Fury Swipes / Mach Punch / Close Combat / Flame Wheel)
    Starling the Staraptor, level 37 (Gentle Nature) [Aerial Ace / Fly / Close Combat / Quick Attack]
    Squishy the Gastrodon, level 36 (Relaxed Nature) [Water Pulse / Mud Bomb / Hidden Power {Ghost} / Body Slam]
    Photosynth the Leafeon, level 36 (Impish Nature) [Quick Attack / Razor Leaf / Magical Leaf / Synthesis]

My movesets suck. I'll use some of my TMs now. Quick note, I'll be starting LeafGreen soon. I'd just like to know if you'd like these PMD Pictures, their actual sprites, or just the icons when I post the team. Hope you're enjoying reading my posts!
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 17th July 2013 at 9:52 PM.

Well, after being away for 2 weeks (which surprise surprise, I will be away for next week and the one after that as well, hurray for holidays), I am back. I have played quite a bit, since last time. Last time... I was at the beginning... With a Chimchar and Starly. Since then, I got to Oreburgh, beat Roark with Monferno, beat TG, beat TG again and caught my 3rd team member an Aipom called Handy II (in honor of my other Ambipom, who tragically got deleted after a nonsense new game in W2 without trading anything before... RIP my friend). I beat Gardenia, then beat TG, caught a Gligar named Stinson (come on season 9!!), beat Fantina, got to Solaceon and stopped and saved. Next team member shall take a while (not too long like Snivy trainer's, but still a little bit). And yes, I do like the PMD pics ^

Dawn's Team

Katniss | Starwing | Handy II | Stinson

Critical Hit Count: 11
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 4th August 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Well since it's been 2 days, I'll just post again.

I explored the Solaceon Ruins, got a bunch of stones and got Defog, which I taught to a random Beautifly. Then I went back to that tower and received those 2 tag thingies from the old ladies at the top. Then I finally continued my adventure, with Gligar defeating those trainers in that route for some good exp. Then I finally got to Veilstone. I got the Porygon and bought a bunch of poffins and went straight to the gym, where I met Crasher Wake and Lucas. At the gym, Staravia took care of all trainers and then it was Maylene time. Aipom beat Meditite, Staravia beat Machoke and Gligar beat Lucario. Now all my Pokemon have starred in at least one gym (Monferno - Roark, Staravia - Gardenia, Aipom - Fantina, Gligar - Maylene, and Monferno has 4 gym wins, Staravia has 3, Aipom has 3 and Gligar has 2). I left the gym and Lucas asked for help aganst TG. Since Monferno hasnt had any gym action in since Gardenia and probably wont have any in the next gym, I decided to use it now. Monferno and Lucas' Clefairy easily defeated those TG goons. Afterwards I went down Route 214, where Aipom evolved into an Ambipom! It now has the highest attack and speed in my team, nice! I went through that route, and at that sand beach area, Staravia evolved into Staraptor! Then I got to Pastoria, and took a break

Dawn's Team

Critical Hit Count: 11

I made it to Oreburgh and went to the mine. There I talked to Roark and then did some training until my Piplup evolved. I then went to the Gym and earned my first badge. Later, I reached Floaroma and battled Team Galactic at the Valley Windworks. After that, I caught a Buizel and made my way to Eterna City. I did some more training and evolved Magikarp into Gyarados. I then went to the Gym and defeated Gardenia for my second badge. Currently, I am in Team Galactic's Eterna building.

after almost a year i decided to turn Planitum again and find out that my pokemon were holding random items for some reason,my VS video was erased in which i never uploaded to the internet and that my Inferenate Flamewheel got erased for cut.
    Platinum
    FC: 4082 -5563- 0656

I defeated all the Team Galactic people in Eterna. Then, I was able to get the bike and go down Cycling Road. I did some training and got my Buizel to evolve into Floatzel. Eventually, I reached Hearthome City. There, I went to Bebe's house and obtained an Eevee, which is now on my team since I will evolve it into Vaporeon in the future. I then went to the Contest Hall and then to the Gym after that. I defeated Fantina at the Gym and got my third badge. Next, I battled my rival and went to Solaceon Town. Lastly, I reached Veilstone and earned my fourth badge from Maylene.

I started over on platinum and decided to go with a play through of using pretty much every pokemon I like in it. I'm going to use:
    infernape
    luxray
    starapter
    rampardos
    gengar
    floatzel
    garchomp
    gliscor
    roserade
    jolteon
    scizor
    houndoom
    quagsire
    drapion
    mamoswine
    and 3 others that I forgot. So far I'm at Oreburgh city and have in my team:
    chimchar lv 10
    starly lv 10
    shinx lv 10

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Doing all the aftergame stuff for Diamond for the first time. I've always been too lazy...

So I've explored everywhere pretty much and only have to capture Heatran, Cresselia, and Giratina. Then I'm restarting it to playthrough it again sometime. Stupid Heatran won't stay in the Pokéball

*EDIT*
    And in the middle of typing this...HEATRAN STAYED IN THE POKÉBALL!!!! WOOOHOOO! I guess I should do this more often
    Last edited by TheFonz; 30th July 2013 at 5:11 AM.

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

It's been a while! Well, a few days, but still quite a long time.

I taught my team some TM moves (Squishy learned Earthquake, FlameMonki learned Shadow Claw, Photosynth learned Dig, and Starling learned Return), and proceeded to Celestic Town. There, I beat Cyrus with Infernape, who was very annoying (Cyrus, not Infernape). I obtained Surf after a boring history lesson in the Ruins, and was able to reach Canalave without too many issues. Rival was swept by Staraptor- everything was 0HKOed by a move. I thought my team could do with a little more training, so I went to Iron Island and helped Riley with Team Galactic. He gave me an egg, which I may use in the future, just not in this runthrough. I arrived back in Canalave, flew to Floraroma Town, got the Electrizer and TM Thunderbolt, and then saved at the Fuego Ironworks (outside anyway).

Lucas' Platinum Team:
    FlameMonki the Infernape, level 39 (Brave Nature) [Shadow Claw / Mach Punch / Close Combat / Flame Wheel)
    Starling the Staraptor, level 40 (Gentle Nature) [Aerial Ace / Fly / Close Combat / Return]
    Squishy the Gastrodon, level 40 (Relaxed Nature) [Surf / Earthquake / Hidden Power {Ghost} / Body Slam]
    Photosynth the Leafeon, level 40 (Impish Nature) [Quick Attack / Razor Leaf / Magical Leaf / Dig]

I will have my 5th member by next post guys!

My Pokédex Quest has reached Gen 4. Currently playing through Diamond. I posted my newest update this morning on my blog. 25 pokemon down in my Sinnoh Dex so far. Link is in sig for anyone that wants to check it out.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Realized I transferred my Master Ball so Cresselia will have to wait. I should have checked before encountering it.... As for Giratina, I was rushing and just ran randomly in the cave and surprisingly found it quickly.

I never realized Giratina would have Earth Power in its moveset, poor Pengin the Empoleon. Muku the Staraptor is surprisingly useful against it after a few Ice Beams from Pengin. I always like to catch legendaries in Pokéballs and I'm currently on my second try. Heatran only took three attempts so hopefully Giratina will get caught soon

*Edit*
    Once again, right after posting on here...I catch it! Woohoo! Thanks Serebii haha
    Last edited by TheFonz; 1st August 2013 at 7:11 AM.

After getting to Pastoria, I remembered to pick up the Razor Fang, and I did and evolved Gligar into Gliscor. Then I explored the Great Marsh [s]useless area[/] so I went through that route after Pastoria, where Monferno evolved! My team is fully evolved! So then it was time for Wake! Ambipom beat Gyarados after a very tough battle, then it was easy, Staraptor beat Floatzel and Infernape beat Quagsire. After getting the badge, there was an explosion in the Great Marsh caused by a Galactic grunt. I chased him and ended up beating him with Gliscor. Then I got the SecretPotion from Cynthia. I finally got the Psyduck out of that area, and Gliscor went on to sweep through every trainer until the last one, where he finally fell to an Aqua Jet. My team was at 38-40 when I got to Celestic Town. There, I beat a Galactic Grunt and then got Surf from. I then defeated Cyrus or whatever his name his, after an easy battle where Gliscor beat Sneasel and Ambipom beat the other two ****ers. I then cleared the route after that one, where Gliscor once again showed his strenght. I then flew to Jubilife, surfed to Canavale, saved and took a break there. Team is around level 40.

Dawn's Team

Critical Hit Count: LOST COUNT DAMN IT
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 11th August 2013 at 10:25 PM.

Reyes' Journey, Part 76

Reyes was leaving Johto behind and headed to Sinnoh with Proffessor Rowan! They left the port in Olivine City (and Reyes had to enter the boat without Pokemon, as cross-regional trips have that as a standard) and headed to Canalave. Rowan explained to Reyes that his assistant, Dawn, would meet them their along with a new Pokemon for Reyes as thanks. Reyes had previously caught a slew of Pokemon for Rowan when he visited Kanto, and Rowan decided to return the favor.

Reyes and Rowan docked in Canalave, and when they met up with Dawn, they all headed south, around the massive Lake Verity. In order to get to Sandgem Town, the Professor's home, they had to go through Verity Lakefront, where a young boy named Barry was on his way through the tall grass without a Pokemon! Rowan was shocked that Barry would do something so daring, so he opened his briefcase and let Reyes get first pick to his first Sinnoh Pokemon. Reyes picked Turtwig, as he appealed to Reyes more than the other two. Barry picked Chimchar, and Reyes told Rowan and Dawn to go ahead while Reyes taught Barry the basics of being a Pokemon Trainer. They battled, and once Reyes and his Turtwig defeated Chimchar, Barry was willing to accept Reyes as his mentor. Reyes and Barry headed to Lake Verity as Barry wanted to see the Legendary Pokemon that lived there. Instead, the two boys met a man talking to himself (or the Legendary Pokemon, who knows). Once he left, Barry and Reyes decided to stay and train a little longer.

Now, with Turtwig, Reyes' Journey starts again, and this time, in Sinnoh!

Team

Lv. 6
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Unfortunately for TheSirPeras, his DS ran out and he's had to rebattle Wake and do Celestic Town again. Unlike me, whose LG restarted, all in preparation for HG.

Anyway, cleared Fuego Ironworks, and funnily enough had 6 Blue Shards from all the star pieces, which meant I could teach a Pokemon an elemental punch! Not yet anyway. I taught FlameMonki Flamethrower, and wrecked Byron's gym. Close Combat beat Magneton in a single blow, Steelix lived a Flamethrower and used Earthquake... which FlameMonki lived! Byron healed, butt a Blaze Boosted Flamethrower was able to down Steelix. Close Combat once again ruined Bastiodon. I saved, and then continued. I travelled to Lake Valor, and Gastrodon swept through Saturn. Mars at Lake Verity was downed by Leafeon (do not use Leafeon. It's soooo weak. I might have to switch it around...). Now I had to find Barry, all the way in Snowpoint. How tedious. I was able to catch a Sneasel, whose name I can't remember. I taught it Ice punch via the Blue Shards, and taught it Brick Break and Aerial Ace through TMs. I trained a bit, and then saved.

Lucas' Platinum Team:
    FlameMonki the Infernape, level 39 (Brave Nature) [Shadow Claw / Mach Punch / Close Combat / Flamethrowerl]
    Starling the Staraptor, level 40 (Gentle Nature) [Aerial Ace / Fly / Close Combat / Return]
    Squishy the Gastrodon, level 40 (Relaxed Nature) [Surf / Earthquake / Hidden Power {Ghost} / Body Slam]
    Photosynth the Leafeon, level 40 (Impish Nature) [Strength / Razor Leaf / Magical Leaf / Dig]
    Sneasel (whose name I can't remember) (??? Nature) [Ice Punch / Faint Attack / Aerial Ace / Brick Break]

I left Veilstone City and made my way to Pastoria. On the way there, I evolved my Eevee into Vaporeon and captured a Remoraid while fishing. Once I was in Pastoria, I went to the Great Marsh and caught a Wooper. I then explored the route west of the city in order to do some training before taking on the Gym. I trained my entire team to their mid 30s level wise and fully evolved everyone. Then, I went to the Gym. Before entering the Gym, though, I had to battle my rival. After beating him, I went inside. I defeated Crasher Wake using my Empoleon and got my fifth badge.

So I restarted my Diamond version today! My journey begins:

I chose Turtwig as my starter. I won't be using it the entire time, just the first two gyms. My real first team member is Shinx! I've never used one before so I'm excited!

Shinx is Brave natured with nice IVs. I prefer on a serious playthrough to have Pokémon with good natures, acceptable IVs and mostly good EVs. Shinx is currently LV7 and I've been searching for a Budew on Route 204. Hopefully I find a good one soon!

Turtwig stop KOing the Budews with a crit Tackle!
    Last edited by TheFonz; 8th August 2013 at 4:08 AM.

Reyes' Journey, Part 77

Reyes and Barry trained at Lake Verity for a while, but Barry got bored and left Reyes behind. Reyes and Turtwig headed to Sandgem now to the Professor, where Rowan upgraded his Pokedex and asked him to record the Pokemon of Sinnoh in it, in which Reyes accepted. Reyes talked to Dawn, who promised to help him with anything Sinnoh-related. Reyes needed to get Pokeballs for Barry to teach him how to catch Pokemon, but Reyes didn't know where Barry went. So, he went back to Twinleaf Town to find him.

In Twinleaf Town, Reyes met Barry's mom, but she hadn't seen Barry either. In fact, she wanted to give him a Parcel, but since she had no clue on where to find him, she couldn't get it to him. Reyes promised to find Barry and to give him the parcel. After he checked Lake Verity again, Reyes headed back to Sandgem Town to see if Barry was indeed there. Night had fallen in Sinnoh, so new Pokemon showed up, and Reyes caught himself a clumsy Kricketot!

In Sandgem Town, Reyes couldn't find Barry, but Dawn suggested searching in Jubilife City, as the place was bustling with energy, just like Barry. So Reyes brought his Sunkern onto his team and he headed north to Jubilife Town! But along the way, some Trainers wanted to battle, and Reyes had to battle a few Starly and Bidoof...

Team

Lv. 10 Lv. 8

Lv. 9
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Like Snivy Trainer said, my game froze... and took me back all the way to Pastoria City! BUT sirperas doesn't give up! We did everything again, and got to where I was before... looking for my 5th team member! But it was hard. It could only be found in 4 tiles, and they would change everyday. Even worse since my 3DS decided to freeze a few more times, but I saved a lot this time! So eventually, after 2 hours, I found the first tile... and Feebas started appearing! I caught one at level 20, escape roped away... but then my game froze! So, I reset to where I was, facing the right tile. I found another Feebas, level 17. Caught it, escape roped away... but my game froze again!! Same old, I finally caught one and my game didnt reset. So I got to the Pkmn Center, got Feebas, gave it a bunch of Dry Poffins and evolved it with a Rare Candy! So I finally had my Milotic! I then started training... it was a tough day...

Dawn's Team

Katniss | Starwing | Handy II | Stinson | Milotic

Critical Hit Count: LOST COUNT DAMN IT
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 11th August 2013 at 10:28 PM.

Page 203 of 217 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast