Part 1: Fresh Beginnings
Part 2: Enter Team Galactic
Part 3: Hearthome Is Where The Start Is
Part 4: Battle For The Badges
Part 5: CRASHing The Ruins
Part 6: Team Galactics Frosty Reception
Part 7: Hideout in the Hideout
- Before beginning the trek to Mr Coronet, stopped off at the local PokeCentre in Veilstone City where our evolved into
- reached the foot of Mt Coronet on Route 208 and used Rock Climb to previously access the unaccessible part of Mt Coronet.
- With the newly accessible area, explored and found a cave painting that has been destroyed leading to a new area.
- came rushing, yet again telling us that the area has indeed been destroyed but it is up to us to put a stop to everything, as we are all out of his reach.
- climed Mt Coronet defeating all members of that stood in our way.
- fially reached the peak of Mt. Coronet and defeated the final two before heading off towards the two remaning admins .
- prevented from reaching Master Cyrus, by deciding to battle us. came rushing up thirsty for revenge, deciding to team up ad battle with us.
- defeated in an epic Tag Team Battle.
- healed our team and left leaving us to continue on to Master
- continued up to Master where it was revealed our efforts are futile. The Red Chain's were created from the Gems on the Lake Trio and an artificial replica which would then be used to shackle the legendary trio Dialga and Palkia.
- Answering Master plea, appeared and a strong energy began to be released.
- Desperate to help appeared but only had enough power to suppress either one of the legendary beasts.
- A mystical shadow appeared on the floor, where a pair of eyes appeared and carried Master away.
- appeared informing us that the mystical shadow was distorting the world and we had to enter this portal/shadow to save the world from utter destruction.
To be continued