Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212
Results 5,276 to 5,278 of 5278

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

After I defeated Gym Leader Candice at the Snowpoint City Gym, I received the Icicle Badge and Avalanche TM from her and I slid towards the Gym's exit. I quickly visited the Snowpoint City Pokemon Center afterwards and I wandered west towards Acuity Lakefront again. I arrived at Lake Acuity and I saw Barry and Jupiter from Team Galactic. Jupiter left since she had acquired Uxie and Barry left as well. I Surfed across Lake Acuity and got the Blizzard TM in a patch of snow. I returned to Route 216 next and used Rock Climb and I battled trainers on the snowy mountain area and got the Ice Beam TM as well. Afterwards, I used Rock Climb at other areas and picked up items and I flew back to Veilstone City.

After leaving the Distortion World through the portal, Cynthia and I ended up in the Sendoff Spring. Cynthia talked to me about some things for a while and told me to go visit Prof. Rowan because he'd been worrying about me. Before I did that, though, I used Rock Climb and looked around the rest of the Sendoff Spring area, then rode my bike down Spring Path. I then flew back to Twinleaf Town and went inside my house, where I had my mom heal my badly weakened team.

Once my team was recovered, I walked over to Sandgem Town and went inside the lab. Lucas and Prof. Rowan were waiting right inside for me and talked to me about everything I did for Sinnoh. Rowan then mentioned that I should go get the badge from the Gym in Sunyshore, since that was the only badge I don't have yet. So then, I returned to Pastoria and went out to the Valor Lakefront again. The guy who was blocking my way earlier because of the Sunyshore blackout was gone, so I was finally able to step out onto Route 222. I saved my game there.

I got the Storage Key in Veilstone City next and wandered over to the Galactic Warehouse again. I unlocked a door and picked up a Dusk Stone nearby and then I walked around and I battled several Team Galactic grunts. I eventually found the Galactic Key and the Sludge Bomb TM which I taught to my Roserade and then I explored Team Galactic HQ in detail. I warped around via panels, climbed stairs and battled several more Team Galactic grunts and even a Scientist. I healed my team on a bed after several battles, then I climbed up to another floor of Galactic HQ and warped and I soon arrived where Team Galactic's boss Cyrus was. After talking to him and learning about his evil schemes, we battled each other.

Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212