Page 217 of 223 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 5566

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Part 1: Fresh Beginnings
    Part 2: Enter Team Galactic
    Part 3: Hearthome Is Where The Start Is
    Part 4: Battle For The Badges
    Part 5: CRASHing The Ruins
    Part 6: Team Galactics Frosty Reception
    • follows request and heads back to Veilstone City to head to the Team Galactic Headquaters to save the Legendary Lake Trio.
    • After a long trek from Lake Acuity finally arrives back in Veilstone City ready to pummel Team Galactic once again.
    • arrives outside the Team Galactic HQ looking for the card key to enter the Galactic Warehouse. Outside we meet from before who informed us his partner went back to his home country and he had his beloved pokemon taken off of him before scattering.
    • came rushing informing us that he found a key card allowing us access to the Galactic Warehouse and to meet us their A.S.A.P
    • Both arrived at the Galactic Warehouse entrance ready to clean the house.
    • peruses the Warehouse and finds an array of items like TM 21, TM 36, TM49 and many and but none posed a real threat and we found the Galactic Keycard.
    • After finding the Keycard, returned to the main Galactic Hideout to find the Lake Trio..
    • On our searches we found a gathering of listening to Master speech about the creation of a new world.
    • once again patrolled the local surroundings only to defeat mass amounts of
    • takes a brief rest in a bed, then we reach Master grand room.
    • challenged and defeated Master with and Hidden Power/ Body Slam spam.
    • Master conceeded defeat and congratulated us (of sorts) on our desire to rescue the legendary trio and rewarded us with the Masterball before leaving for Mt Coronet.
    • continued forward to the final chamber where the Lake Trio were captured in a container guarded by
    • challenged and defeated
    • With the win, frees the Legendary Lake Trio before heading off to Mt Coronet to unravel what Master Cyrus is planning.

To be continued
    Level 52
    Level 40
    Level 49
    Level 46
    Level 44
    Level 47

Pokemon Omega Ruby: Badges: 6
    Pokemon X Badges: 1
    Pokemon Platinum: Badges:7
    Pokemon Emerald Badges: 3
    Pokemon Leaf Green Badges: 8

After participating in a few Double Battles at the Seven Stars Restaurant, I headed back out to the Hotel Grand Lake area and got the Trick Room TM at a house and then I ran south through a gatehouse and had my team healed for me by a guard there. I arrived at Route 213 afterwards and battled some Tubers along the sandy shore and I visited Dr. Footstep's house as I ran west. I wandered back outside next and collected a few more items including the Aerial Ace TM and then I battled wild Pokemon and I soon arrived at the gatehouse that led into Pastoria City, which was my destination. Upon arrival, I visited the Pastoria City Pokemon Center and after healing my team, I walked over to the Great Marsh building.

Like with Emerald, I have been having a way too long break from Platinum for a while now. But I played a little this week. Made another try at the Battle Factory, won the first round but lost in the first battle in the second. I didn't have any good choices from the opening 6, all of them were pretty terrible. Went with a team of Jynx, Jolteon and Flareon, but lost against Ampharos, Toxicroak and Scizor, got haxed quite a bit from the start, my opponent also made some lucky guesses, which caused my loss. But that's okay, I'm never really expecting to get very far in the Factory anyway. Will hopefully make another try rather soon.

Apart from that, I am hoping to start on another project involving a Sinnoh game rather soon, one that I have been delaying for too many years. Will hopefully get started on it sometime early next year.

So I paid 500 Pokedollars and entered the Great Marsh in Pastoria City. I walked towards a bog and got stuck almost immediately and then I caught a wild Marill. I got the Defog HM and other items next and rode the train to different areas. Afterwards, I threw mud at several wild Pokemon and they fled, so I just focused on tossing Safari Balls. I caught a wild Azurill, Wooper, Quagsire and Hoothoot after exploring most of the Great Marsh and I then headed back out and visited the Pokemon Center. After finishing, I walked over to the Pastoria City Gym to challenge it for the Fen Badge. I had to press various switches to control the water flow inside of the Gym and I battled Gym trainers and their Water-types.

Part 1: Fresh Beginnings
    Part 2: Enter Team Galactic
    Part 3: Hearthome Is Where The Start Is
    Part 4: Battle For The Badges
    Part 5: CRASHing The Ruins
    Part 6: Team Galactics Frosty Reception
    Part 7: Hideout in the Hideout

• Before beginning the trek to Mr Coronet, stopped off at the local PokeCentre in Veilstone City where our evolved into
    • reached the foot of Mt Coronet on Route 208 and used Rock Climb to previously access the unaccessible part of Mt Coronet.
    • With the newly accessible area, explored and found a cave painting that has been destroyed leading to a new area.
    • came rushing, yet again telling us that the area has indeed been destroyed but it is up to us to put a stop to everything, as we are all out of his reach.
    • climed Mt Coronet defeating all members of that stood in our way.
    • fially reached the peak of Mt. Coronet and defeated the final two before heading off towards the two remaning admins .
    • prevented from reaching Master Cyrus, by deciding to battle us. came rushing up thirsty for revenge, deciding to team up ad battle with us.
    • defeated in an epic Tag Team Battle.
    • healed our team and left leaving us to continue on to Master
    • continued up to Master where it was revealed our efforts are futile. The Red Chain's were created from the Gems on the Lake Trio and an artificial replica which would then be used to shackle the legendary trio Dialga and Palkia.
    • Answering Master plea, appeared and a strong energy began to be released.
    • Desperate to help appeared but only had enough power to suppress either one of the legendary beasts.
    • A mystical shadow appeared on the floor, where a pair of eyes appeared and carried Master away.
    • appeared informing us that the mystical shadow was distorting the world and we had to enter this portal/shadow to save the world from utter destruction.

To be continued
    Level 52
    Level 40
    Level 49
    Level 46
    Level 46
    Level 49

Pokemon Omega Ruby: Badges: 6
    Pokemon X Badges: 1
    Pokemon Platinum: Badges:7
    Pokemon Emerald Badges: 3
    Pokemon Leaf Green Badges: 8

After pressing various green and yellow buttons that were scattered throughout the Pastoria City Gym, I arrived at Crasher Wake’s spot, which was finally accessible to me. I talked to him and our Gym battle started. He sent out his Gyarados and I used my Luxray against it. I slayed Crasher Wake’s Gyarados with Shock Wave, which was obviously super effective. Crasher Wake used his Quagsire next and I used my Torterra and defeated Quagsire with Mega Drain. I used my Torterra against Floatzel as well afterwards, but Floatzel’s Ice Fang injured it. I switched back to Luxray and I defeated Floatzel with Spark, thus ending our battle. I received the Fen Badge and Brine TM from Crasher Wake afterwards and I saved.

Made another try in the Battle Factory this week. It went surprisingly well. I got all the way up to battle #41 before I lost. Had a team of Weezing, Froslass and Latias, got swept by a Metagross. It was a really bad matchup, I could probably have played differently in order to beat it, but I didn't and even if I would have, I might not have won in the end anyway as my opponent still had two more Pokemon left. But even if I lost, I am very happy about this streak because I got up to the 6th round for the second time ever, and I beat my personal record in the Factory. Might continue next week if I have time and feel like it.

Haven't started on my other project yet, but I have done a bit of preparations for it. Planning to start on it next week.

After attaining the Fen Badge from Gym Leader Crasher Wake at the Pastoria Gym, I wandered back outside and healed my team at the Pokemon Center. I then ran back outside and chatted with the Team Galactic grunt who was near the Great Marsh building. He ran off afterwards and I ran east towards Route 213 as well, but I saw my rival before approaching the gatehouse and we had another battle. I thrashed his Starly with my Luxray, his Buizel with Torterra, his Monferno with Staraptor and finally his Roselia with my Ponyta. I arrived at Route 213 next and chased the Team Galactic grunt all the way towards Valor Lakefront and we battled there. I used Staraptor against his Glameow and beat it with an Aerial Ace.

Got started on my other Sinnoh project today.

Backstory: During spring 2012 I bought a second copy of Platinum and another of HeartGold. I did play through the copy of HeartGold but never got around to playing through the one for Platinum. Had always intended to play through it at some later point, but never got around to it. There was too much happening then, and the amount of new games that has come out afterwards has kept me away from it. But this year, it is finally time. I had always intended to RNG my ID/SID when I started this game so I can catch most of the legendaries as shinies with good IVs and suitable natures. So before I could start the game, I had to do that. I did this in the second copy of HeartGold in 2012, and it was a nightmare to get the ID/SID I wanted then. Doing that has been my second hardest 4th gen RNG so far, taking me 27 tries before getting it right. So I wasn't really looking forward to doing it on Platinum too. But it went a bit easier than I had expected, it started out well, then went a little worse, but I eventually managed to get it right on my 16th try. I believe that parts of my experience from HeartGold helped me here. Though I still need to check that I actually got the right SID at a later point, but the chances that I got a wrong one are very low. Not sure how I will do that though, but I have a few ideas and one of them should be enough.

Either way, I could start playing the game. Going to play through it slowly as I have no reason to rush it, and I want to enjoy every second of it. Platinum as I remember it has a great storyline, and I'm hoping it will be a lot of fun. I'm not going to catch any legendaries until I have beaten the main story, so that stuff can wait for now. Will probably (hopefully) be playing in the Battle Factory on my main Platinum file alongside this one. Anyway, I started the game and went through all the introductory stuff, met my rival who is too awesome to be called a rival, the game refers to him as a childhood friend, and so will I. Or I'll just call him Burre which I named him since it is fun and quite similar to his official name.

We found ourselves in Twinleaf Town to start with. Headed out to Route 201 where we met Professor Rowan and his assistant. The Professor offered us a Pokemon. I picked Chimchar since it is my favorite of the three, it will also be the first member of my team. It will take a while before I can get my next team member, so I'll stick with Chimchar alone for the moment. Had a battle against Burre afterwards, which I lost, unfortunately. Doesn't matter though, I'll win more than enough in the future to make up for this. We went out to Lake Verity to look for a Legendary Pokemon said to live there. We heard it, but didn't see it. Instead, we met a man named Cyrus who left quickly. I have a feeling I will meet him again... Burre left and I trained my Chimchar a little at the Lake and Route 201. Continued to Sandgem Town where I met the Professor and his assistant again. The Professor gave me a Pokedex which is great, though I don't think I will complete it here as I have already completed it on my main file, and completing a Pokedex on any game released before 5th generation is quite tedious by modern standards. I went to the Poke Mart to buy some Poke Balls, headed back to Route 201 where I caught Starly and Bidoof. While I'm not going to complete the Pokedex, I still want to catch several Pokemon on my journey. Got back to Twinleaf and talked to my mother who gave me a Journal, which I have a feeling will be very useful. Also got a Parcel from Burre's mother, she asked me to deliver it to him, which I will. Went back to Route 201 and caught a Kricketot. Got back to Sandgem and walked south to Route 219, though I couldn't go very far. Found an Antidote which I picked up at least. Went back to Sandgem again, and stopped for the day.

Team:
    - level 7

So after I slayed that Team Galactic grunt at Valor Lakefront, he fled and I met up with Cynthia once again. She had apparently arrived to research Lake Valor, but it was still closed to the public. Afterwards, Cynthia mentioned the flock of wild Psyduck that were stationed on Route 210. She then gave me the SecretPotion key item to treat their headache. After she had left the area, I headed back west to Pastoria City since I wanted to explore Route 212. I arrived and walked through the rain and battled a male Pokemon Ranger nearby as well as wild Pokemon in the tall grass. I then walked through mud and got stuck a few times, then I battled against a Parasol Lady and saved near some wooden bridges afterwards.

Just deleted my old file from like 8 years ago and started a new Diamond game. I have NEVER finished the Sinnoh league and this time I am determined to slay that damn Garchomp of Cynthia's. and make sure I have plenty of Revival Herbs ready for the E4 this time, even if it costs me all my money...
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 8th January 2015 at 3:42 AM. Reason: 3 sentences in your posts here, please
    Friend Code: 1564-3276-9539, Ground safari Phanpy, Nincada, Diggersby
    Name: Ani-Mei, X name Theia, Y name Virgil
    AS name Yuna, OR name Tidus

At Route 212, I fished with my Good Rod and caught a wild Barboach in the water and afterwards I battled and slayed several Fisherman trainers and their Water-types. I then ran towards tall grass and battled against a stray Scientist and two Pokemon Rangers nearby and then I arrived at the northern section of the route. I battled against a Policeman and a Rich Boy when I arrived outside the Pokemon Mansion and I explored several rooms once I was inside. I received a Soothe Bell from a maid in the second room from the left of the entrance, and after chatting with Mr. Backlot, I caught a wild Pichu and Pikachu at the Trophy Garden. I headed out and ran north afterwards and I soon arrived back in Hearthome.

Started today by going up to Route 202. I met the Professor's Assistant again, who showed me how to catch Pokemon and gave me some Poke Balls. I traveled across the route, battled all the trainers, caught a Shinx and picked up a Potion. Arrived at Jubilife City, where I met a man who identified himself as Looker, his real name remained unknown... He was working for the International Police, and I have a feeling we will meet again. He gave me a VS. Recorder, then he left in a sneaky way. I went to the Trainer's School where I met Burre, gave the Parcel to him. It contained two Town Maps, and he gave one of them to me, which is great. Battled the trainers at the School, then I left and started exploring the City. I met the President for the Poketch Company, who offered me a Poketch for free if I could find three Clowns and answer their questions correctly. I found them and answered their questions, so I got a Poketch. I have a feeling this will eventually be very useful on my quest...

Explored the rest of the city but didn't find anything of major interest. There were two places I couldn't go to yet, the Global Terminal as well as the TV building. Guess I'll have to visit those later. Could exit the city in three directions, decided to go east for now, out to Route 203. There I met Burre again, he challenged me to a battle once more. He had gotten stronger, but so have I, and I won against him this time. He left, and I explored the route. Picked up a few items and battled all the trainers. Along the way, Chimchar evolved into Monferno, which is great. Now it is more powerful and overall stronger than before. I entered the Oreburgh Gate and met a Hiker who gave me a HM for Rock Smash, though I can't use it outside of battle yet. Walked through the Gate, battled the two trainers on the upper floor. Could not go down to the lower floor yet as it was blocked by rocks.

Arrived at Oreburgh City where a Youngster showed me to the Gym. Burre was waiting outside, saying the Gym Leader had gone down to the Mine. Guess I'll have to go down there and see if I can find him. But first, I explored the city. Didn't find anything special, but I wasn't expecting that either. Went north to Route 207 where I caught Machop, Geodude and Ponyta. Went back to the city and traded the Machop for an Abra in one of the houses. Then I went down to the Mine. Picked up some items, caught an Onix, battled some trainers and found Roark, the Gym Leader, who showed me how to smash rocks. Then he went back to the Gym. I followed him, entered the Gym, Burre was nowhere to be seen. According to the Gym Guide and the statues, he had already beaten the Gym. That guy sure is faster than I know.

I battled the regular trainers of the Gym, and then, it was time for the Leader as well. But it didn't go as easy as I had expected. Monferno could only 2HKO his Geodude with Mach Punch, then it was a 3HKO on Onix. Or it would have been if he hadn't used a Potion which made it take two more attacks to bring it down. Cranidos was then 2HKO'd. For winning against Roark, I got the Coal Badge as well as a TM for Stealth Rock, which I will probably never use. Left the Gym and the city, headed back to the Gate, but met Burre again before entering it. He said he was going to Eterna City where the next Gym is, I guess I will be going there too. Entered the Gate and went down to the lower floor which I could do now that I can use Rock Smash outside of battles. Found some items here, but couldn't explore it fully yet. I also caught a Psyduck and surprisingly, a Golbat, which I didn't know could be found here, more than 10 levels below the level it evolves from Zubat.

Left the Gate and headed back to Jubilife. Spoke to the Poketch President once more and he gave me another app for the Poketch. Could still not enter the TV building, but the path to the Global Terminal was open. For what it is worth, I'll never be able to use any of its services on this file now that the Wi-Fi support for the older games are down. A shame, but there's nothing that can be done about it. Explored it anyway, but found nothing of interest. It almost felt depressing to see what was once a place bursting with life having been shut down forever. It feels so sad. Decided to stop here for the day, will continue tomorrow. My Monferno is a bit overleveled at the moment, but I can't really do anything about it now as it will still be a while until I get my next team member.

Team:
    - level 18
    Last edited by Kalosian; 9th January 2015 at 11:24 PM.

I quickly visited Hearthome City's Pokemon Center and after healing my team there, I wandered over to Amity Square and collected Accessories using my Pachirisu. After that, I left the city since the Hearthome City Gym was still inaccessible to me. I rode my bike through Route 209 and caught a wild Chansey for my collection in the tall grass, then I arrived back in Solaceon Town. I then headed north towards Route 210 and I used the SecretPotion on the Psyduck flock there and they ran off afterwards. Cynthia appeared again and gave me the Old Charm key item that I was tasked with giving to her grandmother in Celestic Town. Cynthia the slave driver left and I hurried through thick tall grass at Route 210's northern end.

Started by going west to Route 218, got an Old Rod from a Fisherman in the gate and used it to catch a Magikarp on the Route, also found an item there. Couldn't go further due to the water, so I went back to Jubilife. Headed north where I met Professor Rowan and his assistant, speaking with some mysteriously dressed people. They were apparently from Team Galactic, and they were after some of the Professor's research, but he had no reason to give it to them. They didn't give up though, and challenged us to a battle! Together with the Assistant, I defeated them. Then they left. Professor Rowan thanked us, then he also left. A man from Jubilife TV had seen us, and he offered me a Fashion Case as thanks.

I could now also enter the TV building, so I did. Explored it and talked to everyone, got some items. Then I continued north to Route 204. Battled all trainers on the first part of the Route, found some items and caught Wurmple and Budew. Entered Ravaged Path and traveled through it, but there was a part of it I couldn't explore yet. So I will have to come back here later, like many other places... Anyway, I left and arrived at the second part of Route 204. Battled the trainers here as well and picked up another item. Arrived at Floaroma Town. Explored it, found some items and berries. And flowers. Lots of flowers. I love flowers, and I love this Town. Heard something about Team Galactic being in the vicinity, went north and found out that they were blocking the path to the Meadow. Couldn't do anything about it though. Decided to quit here for the day, didn't do a lot today, I'm hoping to do more tomorrow.

Team:
    - level 20

So I continued running around Route 210's northern part and after beating several Ninja Boy trainers along there, I arrived at the misty section of the route. I taught Defog to Staraptor next and got rid of all the fog and then I captured a wild Noctowl and Machoke in the tall grass and leveled up my Pokemon a bit more by training against wild Pokemon nearby. After successfully beating two Ace Trainers, I climbed stairs and rode my bike through the mountains by the waterfalls around the route. I battled a Veteran and picked Berries and arrived in Celestic Town afterwards. I visited Celestic Town's Pokemon Center to heal my darlings upon arrival and then I visited houses. I also battled a Team Galactic grunt.

Went east to Route 205 and met a girl who's dad was being held hostage at Valley Windworks. Couldn't go north as two Galactic Grunts were blocking the way, so I went to the Windworks, caught a Pachirisu and saw a Galactic Grunt blocking the entrance. Battled him and won, but he didn't let me in, locked the door from inside. Though he mentioned that one of his colleagues at the Meadow might have another key. I went there, battled them, and one of them dropped the key. Got some Honey from man they had been trying to steal it from, then I went back to the Windworks. Went inside and battled some Galactic Grunts. At the end, I met a Commander named Mars. Battled and defeated her, though she was quite tough. There was also another commander-like guy named Charon. They had been trying to get energy from the windworks, it seemed. But they left, and the girl from before appeared now that her dad was safe again. There were some strange writings from Team Galactic left on the computers, I'm not sure what it all meant.

Left the Windworks and met Looker, who thanked me. I explored the rest of the route, battled all trainers and picked up several items. Arrived at Eterna Forest and entered it. Met a young woman named Cheryl who wanted to travel through the forest with me. I'm not one to say no to such a thing, so we went through the forest together. Along the way, we battled many trainers and found several items, I also caught Buneary and Gastly. There was a place named the Old Chateau which we couldn't go to yet near the end of the Forest, I guess I'll have to go back here later. At the end of the forest, Cheryl thanked me and left, but I have a feeling we will meet again somewhere... I also left the forest and arrived at the north part of Route 205. Picked up all items here and caught a Silcoon, but didn't battle the trainers yet as I want to save them for now.

Arrived at Eterna City. Explored it, found some items and interesting stuff. Met Burre who showed me the way to an ancient statue. There, we saw Cyrus again. He was investigating it, or so it seemed, but left as we arrived. I checked the statue and it was quite cool but it appears that an inscriptive plate that had been on it originally had been removed. Fortunately, a person in the city could tell me what it said. Went back a bit and met another young woman named Cynthia, she told me she was investigating Sinnoh mythology and seemed interesting in every way possible. She gave me a HM containing Cut, which I couldn't use yet. I recieved the Explorer Kit from a man in the city and have used it to go down to the Underground and has done some of his missions, I will do more of them eventually. Went to the Bike Shop but the owner was gone, he had gone to the Galactic Building in the city but hadn't come back. Which is suspicious. The same goes for some rumors I heard about Team Galactic stealing Pokemon...

I went to the Gym and met the Gym Leader, Gardenia, outside. She told me to challenge the Gym and went inside. I followed her and it seemed Burre had already been there and won, which I'm not surprised about. I defeated all the regular trainers and Gardenia herself too, my Monferno could nuke everything with Ember and Flame Wheel. It is sadly getting a bit too powerful, but since I knew I would be getting my next team member soon, it will be okay. For beating Gardenia, I got the Forest Badge and a TM for Grass Knot, which I might actually use on something, but I'm not sure what. Left the Gym and now that I could use Cut, I decided to investigate the Galactic Building.

Went inside and met Looker, disguised as a Galactic Grunt. This man sure knows what he is doing, would never have guessed it was him if he hadn't told me. I explored the Building, battled many Galactic Grunts and found a bunch of items. At the top, I met another Commander, her name was Jupiter. It seemed she and her team was responsible for stealing Pokemon and keeping the Bike Shop owner captive. I battled her and won, but like her colleague at the Windworks, she wasn't the easiest. Afterwards, she left. The Bike Shop owner left as well, and the Pokemon that were stolen got back to their owners. I also left the building. Went to the Bike Shop and got a bike for free. Really awesome, this will be helpful on my adventure.

Outside, I met Cynthia again. She gave me an egg, which is cool. I biked around until it hatched, into a Togepi. Which is going to be the next member of my team. Even better, it had Serene Grace and a pretty good Nature, which is awesome. It is going to be very difficult to train in the beginning, but I know it will pay of once it has become a Togekiss. Since I want it to at least become a Togetic as soon as possible, I started by giving it the Soothe Bell. Its level-up movepool is also very poor as it doesn't learn any attacking moves for a long while, so I decided to teach it Return, which is not optimal, but that's about all I have for now. Started training it afterwards. Battled the trainers as well as some wild Pokemon on the northern part of Route 205. Used the outer part of Eterna Forest to backtrack to the south part of the route where I battled some more Pokemon and caught a Buizel, also found some items along the way.

Went back to Eterna and traded the Buizel for a Chatot in one of the houses. Eventually, this bird will be extremely useful for me... but it is still a while until that will happen. I went out to Route 211 for some more training. Caught Meditite, Hoothoot and Bronzor. Battled the trainers here and picked up items. Entered the mega mountain known as Mt. Coronet but could not go very far as some massive boulders that couldn't be moved were blocking the way. I picked up some items and caught Nosepass and Chingling. Trained a litte more outside. I'm thinking of going either south or to the Old Chateau next, Togepi has two hearts in my Happiness Checker so it should evolve soon.

Team:
    - level 31
    - level 18

So after I beat a Team Galactic grunt at the entrance of the ruins at Celestic Town, I met Cynthia's grandmother and gave her the Old Charm. I headed into the ruins themselves after chatting with her and after examining the cave painting, I got the Surf HM from Cynthia's grandmother. I then encountered Cyrus again as I was leaving and I healed my party at the Celestic Town Pokemon Center after hearing Cyrus mumble about stuff. I then walked to Route 211 near Mt. Coronet's northeastern entrance. I walked through tall grass and battled several wild Pokemon for experience and I battled a Bird Keeper and other trainers. After getting the Psych Up TM and training, I flew back to Hearthome City and saved my game.

Started today by going back to Eterna Forest. I met Gardenia outside of the Old Chateau, she told me the rumors about the Ghost Pokemon there. An old and haunted house... that sounds like something. Since she didn't have time (at least that's what she said), she asked me to investigate the place which I happily did. To some extent, at least. I found a ton of Gastly and many items. There was also a TV in a room, which seemed to work? Despite the rest of the place being abandoned, but occupied by ghosts. I didn't feel like checking what was up with the TV right now, but I'll go back to it at some point in the future. Left the Chateau and trained Togepi a little in the forest and on Route 205. It gained another level, and it evolved into Togetic! This is awesome. Though that doesn't fix its movepool and its stats aren't that much better.

But it doesn't matter at the moment, it will become stronger later on anyway. I left Eterna City, finally, and headed down to the upper part of Route 206, which is the Cycling Road. I battled all trainers here, but they weren't easy to defeat with Togetic. It got some rather good training though, which is great. Arrived at the end of Cycling Road and exited. While Route 206 has a lower part as well, I am going to wait with exploring it for now, saving it until later. Instead, I explored the rest of Route 207, battled all trainers here and picked up all items that I could get. As I was about to enter Mt. Coronet, I met Professor Rowan's Assistant again. Or maybe I should refer to him by his actual name. Lucas. He gave me a VS. Seeker as well as a Dowsing Machine App for the Poketch, which is really great. He left, and I entered this part of Mt. Coronet.

There wasn't a lot to see here, but I did meet Cyrus again. He told me a few interesting things about Mt. Coronet. Was this where the Sinnoh region began? Interesting. He left, and I went through the small part of the huge mountain, arriving at Route 208. Avoided battling most of the trainers here for now, only battled one of the Hikers. Started looking for one Pokemon I really wanted in the grass here, didn't find it but caught a Roselia and a Bibarel at least. By that point, my team was really worn down, so I had to enter Hearthome. Met a girl whose Buneary had ran away, managed to stop it and she thanked me. She was apparently one of the Judges for the Super Contests and told me to walk by later on.

I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and went out to Route 208 again. Eventually, I found and caught the Pokemon I wanted, a Ralts, which is going to be the next member of my team, and the last one I'll get for a while now. It was a pain to find and catch, most of the ones I tried to catch used Teleport before I had a chance to catch them. But this one didn't, and I got it. Though it has Trace and a Nature that won't be that good eventually, but I don't have the patience to try and get another one, so this will do. It shouldn't matter too much anyway.

I went back into Hearthome and explored most of it, started with the Contest Hall. There I met Keira again, as well as my mother. They told me that I should give the contests a spin but I don't think I will. They are one of my least favorite minigames in the series, and I have no plans to do them at all. Fortunately, the rest of the game has a lot of awesome stuff I can focus on instead. I also met the Gym Leader Fantina in the Contest Hall, she told me to come to the Gym. Which I will do later on. Explored the rest of the city except for the Gym and Amity Square, both which I will get to later on. I went out to Route 208 to train Ralts a bit by battling wild Pokemon and all the trainers I hadn't battled yet. This made it grow a few levels, and it evolved into Kirlia along the way. Making it a little stronger, but unfortunately, I still feel that it is quite weak. But like with most Pokemon, it will only get stronger as it gets more training. Going to continue training it tomorrow by going to the rest of Route 206 and exploring it as well as other places it might contain...

Team:
    - level 33
    - level 27
    - level 22

After arriving back in Hearthome City, I quickly visited the local Pokemon Center and healed my team there before setting off towards the Hearthome City Gym to challenge Gym Leader Fantina. When I stepped inside, I immediately took a lift up and I had to solve minor math questions or battle against a Gym trainer. I answered them wrong and battled Gym trainers for experience and I eventually arrived at Fantina's chamber. We battled and I beat Fantina's Gengar with my Floatzel's Surf and her Drifblim with Luxray's Spark. Finally, I slayed her Mismagius with Torterra and won the Relic Badge and Shadow Claw TM and saved my game.

Started today by going to Amity Square. Explored both parts of it and found some items, it is also great to re-experience the part of a game where following Pokemon is done correctly. Though I don't think I'll go back here very much, if at all. Left and headed back to Route 206. Cut down one of the trees here and explored the lower part of the Route. Battled a Hiker (the only trainer there was) and caught a Gligar. Entered the main part of Wayward Cave and traveled to the depths of it, met a young girl named Mira. She was lost in the cave and wanted to go with me to the exit. I'm not one to say no to that, so we traveled through the cave, battled several wild Pokemon as well as all trainers, I also picked up several items. At the end of the cave, she thanked me for going with her and left. But I know I'm going to meet her again, somewhere. Left and entered the other part of the cave, explored it and found several items, like a TM containing Earthquake. I also caught a Gible which was very difficult, it was like the from Ralts yesterday but just as hard, though in a different way. Had to use my only Dusk Ball to catch it.

Left Wayward Cave as I was done with it and headed back to Hearthome. It was time to challenge the Gym. I went there, Burre had already beaten it as I had expected. Didn't expect this Gym to be very easy as I knew Togetic couldn't do anything that I could rely on against Ghost-types, while Kirlia has a weakness and I wanted to avoid using Monferno as it is overleveled enough already. Either way, I battled the regular trainers of the Gym, and then it was time for Fantina. Decided to lead with Kirlia and hope for the best, send out Togetic as a backup and gamble with Metronome if Kirlia should fall, and use Monferno as a last resort. The battle started, Kirlia could almost beat her Duskull but lost to a Critical Hit. Let Togetic use Metronome but it either selected moves that did no damage, Normal-type moves or strong moves that missed. It ended up fainting since it used Hi Jump Kick and destroyed itself. It went better when I used Metronome against one of the regular trainers and it got Draco Meteor, guess I used up my luck for it there.

Sent out Monferno which defeated Duskull and 2HKO'd Haunter, but had some trouble against Mismagius. I had to switch to Eevee which I had as a filler with me and sacrifice it so I could heal Monferno with a Super Potion. It could then take down Mismagius without problems. This was my toughest Gym Leader battle so far, I hope the remaining ones will go a bit better than this. For winning, I got the Relic Badge and a TM for Shadow Claw. Left the Gym and decided to stop for the day. Will continue tomorrow though I will probably not have a lot of time to play then.

Team:
    - level 34
    - level 28
    - level 30

Cool

Nice, I didn't know this topic existed.

Anyways, I'm gonna try my best to write as much as possible.
    I started this adventure on September 19, 2009.
    My play time is 25:39.
    My Pokédex has 88 Pokémon in it and I currently have 9503 money. (What's the currency called?)

I have 3 gym badges.

My starter Pokémon was a Piplup named Pikorello (I didn't name him)
    Other than that I caught a Machop, Bidoof, Psyduck and a lot more.
    I have made 50720 footsteps and I have never pressed the C button.

My score is 1229.

Last time I played:
    June 10, 2014
    And today I also played a bit.

Next time I play I will share an actual detailed story of my progress! I just wanted to log my current progress here.
    Last edited by JingIeBeIls; 14th January 2015 at 5:41 PM. Reason: Replaced ******* url with the date from the photo.

I saw Cynthia when I left the Hearthome Gym, then I healed at the local Pokemon Center and wandered back outside after settling that. I flew to Floaroma Town next and used Surf at the stream by the Valley Windworks building and found the Thunderbolt TM. I visited Fuego Ironworks as well and battled trainers and found the Flamethrower TM, a Fire Stone, and some other items there. I walked outside next and caught a wild Luxio and Gastrodon in the tall grass and afterwards I had my Staraptor use Fly again and I returned to Jubilife City. I decided to make a last minute detour before heading to Canalave City though and I ran south towards Sandgem Town. I soon arrived at Route 219 and saved my game there.

Since I was done with everything I wanted to do in Hearthome City for now, I left for Route 209. In the gate, I met Burre again. He wanted a battle. Which I'm never going to say no to. He had gotten stronger, but so had I, and my team was strong enough to beat his without any troubles. He left afterwards, heading for Solaceon Town, saying he was going to get stronger. I went out Route 209, picked up all items and caught a Staravia in the grass. Got a Good Rod from a Fisherman and used it to catch a Goldeen. I also battled all trainer on the Route except the Joggers as they can only be battled in the morning. Since I don't play a lot during mornings, I'm not sure when I'll get to battle them, but it will hopefully be soon.

Arrived at Solaceon Town where I met Burre again, but he only told me that there were some things of interest in the ruins before running off again. I explored the town, found some items and recieved others. Went to the Day-Care and left one of my Pokemon there for a short time so I could get the Day-Care Poketch App from a person there. I don't think I'll use the Day-Care here much, probably not at all since it isn't a part of my plan. Went to the Ruins and explored them, battled the trainer here, picked up a lot of items and caught an Unown. One of the items I found was a HM containing Defog, which is quite cool. Afterwards, I went to the Lost Tower. Battled all trainers here, picked up all items and caught a Duskull. Met two old women at the top who gave me items for clearing away the fog for them. Left the tower and caught a Cherubi from the Honey Tree on Route 209 as I had slated it with Honey earlier. Didn't have a lot of time to play today as expected, I'm hoping to get more done tomorrow.

Team:
    - level 34
    - level 32
    - level 32

So I set off via I Surf along Route 219. I captured a wild Pelipper as I wandered around the sea and then I arrived at an isle and battled against a few Tubers in the sand there. I then used my Good Rod and hooked and caught a Finneon, then I Surfed further south through the waves and I arrived at Route 220. I moved around small isles and found a Splash Plate and other items, then I battled Swimmers as well. I Surfed east some more next and arrived at Route 221. I ran through the t all grass and battled Pokemon in the the forest. I also found the X-Scissor TM nearby and arrived outside of the Pal Park building after slaying several trainers, but I couldn't enter it yet. So I simply flew back to Jubilife City and saved.

Page 217 of 223 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221 ... LastLast